[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paris attacks fugitive captured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 736x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 736x600
My hometown is again a bit cleaner
>>
>>67950117
1 down billions more to go.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 999x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 999x256
some pictures
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 623x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 623x449
>>
>>67950441
>>67950117
it sucks that this guy will have access to a lawyer

>>67950441
are those arabs giving the cops shit?
>>
>>67950117
Molenbek is an atrocity you should nuke it. It's 100% Arabs, the young thugs almost attacked the cops because they were mad Salah got caught.
>>
>>67950117
Hes going to get beaten up by police for sure
>>
File: sh4.jpg (125 KB, 650x421) Image search: [Google]
sh4.jpg
125 KB, 650x421
>>67950117
Fuck off frog

You let these cucks in
>>
>>67950679
fuckers all probably knew
>>
I moved away from those parts of Brussels when the last Belgian bakers and butchers were taken over by arabs. Only some supermarkets left now where you can still buy a simple (pork) saussage. But it will not be for long anymore. I will add some local videos for your appreciation
http://youtu.be/NNmVM-6c66I
>>
>>67950839

hahaha who is this fucking bitch?

hahahahaha

LEG XVIII
>>
Bet you a week's allowance that this guy is connected to the cia,.
>>
>>67950117
he looks like an israeli kike
>>
>>67951717
Disgusting. Belgians seem to be bigger cucks than the Swedes and Germans put together.
>>
>>67950352
soon
>>
>>67950117
It took 9 months to capture Saddam Hussein
It took 3 months to catch Muammar Gaddafi
It took 5 months to catch Salah Abdeslam

5 months and only meters from his his family with no army or state forces/militias to help him.

Stay cucked Belgium. Large parts of your country obviously would rather see him get away than be captured.
>>
>>67952991
It took 15 years to get Osama Bin Laden
Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>67950117
The raid almost failed because of a ghetto revolt, which is exactly why minorities form ghettos. Clean more.
>>
We all knew he was there, 90% Arab ghetto and a lot of Isis supporter, just wait until you become minority and you will se how fucked you are
>>
File: 1458127383879.jpg (31 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1458127383879.jpg
31 KB, 333x333
Why haven't they quarantined and raided that whole place yet? It's a disgustingly high security risk that needs to be handled firmly.
>>
I can't seem to find the better quality version but anyhow: http://youtu.be/6fbv-PvGTkU
>>
>>67950117
Good. No clean your cellar and let the little children free.
>>
File: WHITEMAIL.jpg (46 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
WHITEMAIL.jpg
46 KB, 480x690
>>67950117
Daily Reminder that waterboarding and torture has no place in our society.
>>
>>67953761
I never mentioned Osama Bin Laden. What I'm saying is that a large part of the population of your country would rather he got away. They see YOU as the enemy and the police as the enemy. That a terrorist could hide in the capital of your country for 5 months without being caught by the authorities speaks volumes. I've been to Brussels many times and I've seen with my own eyes the state of that city. If you are trying to tell me that Brussels isn't the definition of a cucked city you are blind. It is the most cucked city in Europe and you have a problem if terrorists feel like they can use your capital as a safe place to lie low. Trying to play his capture like it is a success is denying the fact he was able to evade capture for so long with obvious help from the community which to me is a failure. I stand by my statement, stay cucked.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.