[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we capable of an intelligent discussion regarding trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: jews-suck-money.png (52 KB, 596x643) Image search: [Google]
jews-suck-money.png
52 KB, 596x643
You know, i don't dislike trump, nor do i disagree with a single policy of his. Infact, he's near perfect. Almost too perfect.
Nor is this a thread advocating for anyone to vote for, or against. This is a discussion of facts and something i find quite concerning.

Let's start off with the NSA. We've known for a long, long time that the NSA has been datamining on a large scale. To most people this might seem harmless, or unrelated to an election, but think of it this way.

>Voter data on a grand scale, telling you what people's fears, hopes and dreams are. Such information would be incredibly useful to one constructing a media campaign.

So who would be doing such a thing? No, i'm not accusing trump of such a thing. It goes deeper.

http://time.com/4169503/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wedding-photo/
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-donations-democrats-hillary-clinton-119071

Trump will claim he's funding both sides, but it's just a little too suspicious. They've been very close for the last number of years, despite what they say in the media. You can find heaps of articles these days regarding how they're "enemies" but digging a little deeper shows where the money went. And that says a hell of a lot more.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-no-gop-candidate-trumps-trump/
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/208589

And here's another concerning thing. You will all try and pass this off as "oh he's got to be friends with israel" but that's simply not the end of it. His family is jewish, he has converted. And that also says a hell of a lot more.

I strongly believe that the powers behind the scenes have this entire election rigged. Trump is a plant for hillary to win, Hillary is a puppet of the powers behind the scenes and when you consider that they have access to NSA data on EVERYONE it's quite easy to construct a media campaign for both of them.

They are making trump so appealing, intentionally.
>>
>>67948790
Now go on, shitpost about my flag you cunts, i know most of you won't be able to actually debate on this without buzzwords.

But for those of you still with a level head, is this not quite worrying? There's a lot that is just too convenient.
>>
Keep your friends close, and keep your enemies even closer.
>>
>>67948919
>Flag
Just fuck off already
>>
>>67948919

>preemptive shitposting warning

Australia, how are you so good at shitposting
>>
>>67950343
This is a legit concern. I am worried about a hillary presidency.

I would rather see trump elected, but all the evidence i see is making me quite dubious as to how this will unfold.

/pol/ of all places should know there's kikes controlling shit behind the scenes.

And look at the media campaigns. They seem perfectly tailored to what everyone's thinking, but not saying. Almost as if someone's snooping on their personal lives...

All i'm saying is it's suspicious, i hope i'm wrong and just being paranoid.
>>
No OP. Your reasoning and your flag are garbage. You don't need to datamine to know what peoples hopes, dreams, and fears are. You can learn that just be being a good people person the way trump is. Similarly, all the data in the world won't make Hillary in to an electable candidate.
>>
If it is a puppet show then just pick your favorite puppet

I don't see why this matters
>>
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
You're missing the point of what i'm saying and your logic is fucking retarded. If you can't stomach what i said and need to resort to my flag as an attack, it's pathetic.

Irony is i'm a texan on holiday here on the gold coast.

>>67950750
I agree, which is why i stated quite clearly for people still to vote for trump. I want trump to win.

I'm just trying to have a debate on if this is a possibility, because the NSA has a huge amount of data that lines up quite well with his media campaign.
>>
just put a fucking tldr

i already am convinced hillary will win, and trump is an obvious bait
>>
>>67950871
I agree on all points you've made mate, cept I'm not so sure Trump is a good pick at the end of the day. Hillary will keep things the way they are, which isn't good if you're determined to see a better tomorrow - but Trump will definitely make things worse.

The planet is simmering politically, he'll put it on boil.

Bernie will cave the American economy in, but at the of the day it's the better outcome.

Sorry I mean; cunt.
Fucken.
Yeah nah mate, hey?
>>
>>67951284
Basically what you're thinking, but add NSA datamining to the mix.

Personal data on the entire population shows politicians what trends to follow regarding construction of a media campaign.
>>
>>67951461
did you just take your first redpill?
lurk moar faggot

most of us already know this election cycle is bullshit and know the gooberment has data on shit.

do you really belive they have enough resouces to mine data on 5billion people (assuming a percentage doesnt have internet access or is vain enough to post every fucking second of their life)

granted keywords are other signs make them track people, but the data mining pasta is getting old.
>>
>>67951883
or* not are
>>
>>67951883
I mean google searches. We already know that google complies with them, so it's not much of a stretch to consider they are formulating trends based on people's searches, what they are concerned about.

Ontop of that, they only need to analyze 300 million.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that they're getting a mass profile of what will attract the most voters.
>>
>>67948790
>Has a large backing amongst various layers of the population
>Wants to actually enforce existing laws on immigration
>Wants a trade-related tough foreign policy instead of warmongering
>Wants a warm US-Russia relationahip as opposed to the hawkish other candidates
>Shakes up establishment

What is not to like? His rhetoric is brazen but just
>>
>>67952466
Like i said, my dislike was not personal or policy related.

It was the fact that everyone knows politicians are not to be trusted and for some reason, people seem to have blind faith just because he says some great things.

Actions speak louder than words, correct?

Let's see how he acts in the future, but his past actions involved getting deep in jewish affairs and funding hillary clinton.

I hope my theory is wrong and he does make america great again.
>>
>>67952152
pretty much
or the kikebook shit
>rainbow flag over lay
>Eiffel tower overlay after the paris shooting
>the blue or black dress

those are just a few examples of a sneaky way to anyliza data for sexual preference or whatever.
>>
They would never intentionally give white nationalists a rallying figure at the presidential level, his rhetoric has done serious damage to the clout of the media and liberal ideals in general- the plan was Hillary/Bush from the beginning
>>
>>67952731
>people seem to have blind faith just because he says some great things.

Rvelations 18

18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

>2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying,
>Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
>>
>>67952862
Why not?

They'll make money regardless of left or right being in power.
They'll commit their crimes regardless of left or right.

Left and right exists to divide the population.
>>
File: makeamericagreatagain.png (202 KB, 480x346) Image search: [Google]
makeamericagreatagain.png
202 KB, 480x346
What's wrong? Can't let someone speak in your echo chamber?
>>
>>67950545
With the media chimping the fuck out like they are (just look at Breitbart. Everyone that left was Jewish.) This is no joke. Trump is not controlled Zionist opposition. He's the real deal and the kikes are absolutely terrified by the thought of him.

Trump is more than just a meme now. He's the beginning of the end for the worldwide left and a step in the direction of removing our Jewish overlords.
>>
>>67953782
I don't believe so. I believe the media's hatred towards him is just too convenient. Like they know it will make us support him even more, just to give a big fuck you to the leftie papers.

The pendulum is intentionally swinging right, then eventually back to left and so on...while neither side addresses the banker kikes in the federal reserve.

If trump promised to fuck up the fed's shit, that would make me believe he's legit out for us americans.
>>
>>67954092
But do you understand the consequences of the Jews leaving Breitbart?

That site is on the very edge of going full blown redpill. They wouldn't leave and forfeit their grip on that popular media outlet if shit wasn't real.
They left a major news outlet in the hands of almost fashy goyim. This is the beginning of the end for them.
>>
>>67954591
Yes, but it does not make trump any less jewish himself. His kids are jewish, you can't pretend that is not a major factor in what he will do.

Like i said above, if he did something about the fed, that would make him truly based and not potentially based.

Either way we're going to have to wait to see how this plays out, i hope he's really not a hillary plant though.
>>
I don't understand why every candidate in the US have to declare that he stands with the jews and Israel ? Why? It seems that Usa is their vassal and they are forced to swear loyalty to his master.
>>
>>67954980
Because that's exactly how it is. We're owned by the jews, ever since the federal reserve.
>>
>>67954801
I don't know if he's gone full out against the federal reserve, but I know he has mentioned it before.
Tbh, there probably is a little bit of truth in the idea that there is shit that he just cannot say because it would be "another shoah."
I understand your concern though senpai. The truth is that nobody knows for sure yet. All we can do is give him our all and hope that he pulls through for us.
Regardless, he has done a lot for us. Just bringing race issues to the forefront is a yuuuuge victory for us.
>>
>>67955148
Agreed, he's done some good regarding getting rid of the leftist bullshit, but remember leftist bullshit is just a product of jewish meddling.

There's other types of more insidious jewish meddling that needs to stop being left unchecked.
>>
>>67955348
Well, even just by way of him being elected, the O-window will shift far enough to the right that we can hopefully start bringing this shit to the forefront.

I mean, honestly the Jews have to know that this whole thing is bringing a TON of people to the alt right and race realism, anti-Semitism, etc.
That is a fact that can't be denied and that's not good for them at all.
The goyim waking up is their worst nightmare and that's exactly what'd happening right now.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.