[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where have all the good men gone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
Where have all the good men gone?
>>
The bar
>>
The cuckshed
>>
>>67948184

the strip club

its impossible to be a good man in these times

Why? because sluts are a real thing
>>
File: Toilet_seat_up.jpg (1 MB, 1504x2020) Image search: [Google]
Toilet_seat_up.jpg
1 MB, 1504x2020
Fuck women
>>
File: cucks btfo.jpg (279 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
cucks btfo.jpg
279 KB, 960x1280
Oh look another b8 cuck mgtow/r9k thread

SAGE
>>
All the good men died in WWII.
We're the descendants of draft-dodging cucks
>b-b-but my granddad plowed my grandma in the barn before he shipped out!
Then you're the descendants of degenerates
>>
File: 1458348852311.jpg (56 KB, 349x583) Image search: [Google]
1458348852311.jpg
56 KB, 349x583
FIX'D
>>
>>67948184
Enjoy your life of sharing "real men" images on facebook waiting for Tyrone to call you back about child support while all your friends find loving relationships and have happy lives. Be sure to like their vacation pictures with their husbands and kids, just don't ruin them with the self pitying comments.
>>
>>67948184
>let me tell you how to be a man
"no"
>>
>>67948184
Women love to be dominated
>>
>>67948184
Chivalry is dead, and women killed it.
>>
>>67948184
>Where have all the good men gone?
I thought I was a good man but I was disabused of that notion. So now I just fuck around at college and rent a shithole room and waste my time playing runescape

the only thing i regret about my divorce is the drastic reduction in sex
>>
>>67948184
This is the kind of thing bar slags post on Facebook everyday, along with other text macros about the men who have taken advantage of them.
>>
>>67949209
This.

>choose to date shitheads
>surprised when shithead acts retarded
>blame men for their terrible taste in men
LEL
>>
>>67949169
Chivalry is a code made up by a celibate blue balled newly christian Europe.
>>
File: 1327021324789.png (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1327021324789.png
25 KB, 200x200
>>67949522
common core, ladies and gentlemen
>>
File: MEME CONTROL CENTER.png (118 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
MEME CONTROL CENTER.png
118 KB, 600x600
>>67948184
These advanced nega-cuck hypermemes are too much for me right now omae. Is the same not true for women? If it is, why isn't this statement gender neutral?
>partner
>their pain

Are these memes ... military grade?
>>
>>67949522
this is why the 'good men' are hard to find. they want nothing to do with you
>>
>>67948537
>SLUTS
how does that stop good men from existing?
>>
>>67949594
this why you need burgers
>>
>>67948184
A real woman doesn't hurt her man's feelings. She's careful with her decisions and actions, so he never has to find out she's cheating.

:^)
>>
>>67948184

>men are responsible for the well being of everyone, while simultaneously being ignored and untended to.

Yea..no. My wife got fat, VERY fat after having our son. Gained 120lbs during her pregnancy. Disgusting. I don't find her attractive so instead of being "nice" which i never really was I go out of my way to make her feel like shit about her weight...constantly. Sometimes I'll throw a piece of her "skinny" clothing in the wash and fold it in front of her saying things like: "oh yea, haven't seen this in years, how'd it get in the washing? Do you think it'll fit, give it a go." I've grown addicted to picking on her so I buy sweets a lot and leave bags and boxes of candies/pastries in thr kitchen every week. I haven't fucked her in almost a year. So she eats her feelings away getting fatter and fatter.

My intention is to break her mind and cripple her body so she's construed as completely useless to a custody magistrate awarding me sole custody. I record her in secret after making her rage. She has a bad temper and breaks things while mad. She's poured bottles of hot milk over our sons head. Smacked him, put her hand over his mouth etc etc etc. I beat the living shit out of her for 5 minutes straight after she did that and tied her to the bed, 4 posts, 4 restraints. After she came to, I told her I'd only let her go if she called out of work for the next 2 weeks until the bruises heal and if she told anyone I would show them the videos of her harming not only my son but myself as well...she's just my breathing sack of shit to kick around basically.
>>
>>67948184

good men don't want annoying bitchy complaining feminist whores
>>
>>67952929

that sounds like fun, why aren't you sexually humiliating her by fucking her with all sorts of inanimate objects?
>>
>>67948184

And where are all the gods?
>>
>>67952929

>literally posting your made up omega fantasies on /pol/ of all places

You're as pathetic as the character you typed out is.
>>
>>67953618
>le all women are bitchy complaining feminist whores maymay

If you can't into a decent wife material female, it is a massive reflection of you and the value you hold and no amount of blaming a strawman will hide this
>>
To your mommas house
>>
Same place the good women went. Hiding inside their homes, never meeting because everyone outside sucks.
>>
>>67954228
Where's the street-wise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
>>
Women are reverse psychological. Walking contradictions.

They don't want a nice guy. Go ahead and be one and see where it gets you. Tale as old as fucking time.
>>
>>67950253
The good men expect good women and get rekt when they get committed to sluts.
>>
Don't date Western guys. Go find a good man in the Middle East!
>>
>>67948184
This is the gentlemen's way.
Attacked by marxist culture and muh feminism.
But there are still people that are not huge fags... I have faith.
>>
>>67955011
This
>>
>>67948184
There are more important, more noble, and more honorable things to do than deal with women right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 236x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 236x298
>>67948184
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.