[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When it comes right down to it, a lot of his plans and ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
When it comes right down to it, a lot of his plans and ideas are really stupid.
>>
Like what?
>>
>>67947498
Apparently his tax plan is mathematically impossible to pull off for starters.
>>
>>67947334
Little OP, you're a lying sack of shit.
>>
>>67947969
just like literally every tax plan proposed in an election year
>>
>>67947969
Why do you say that? What evidence do you have? Some economist saying it will happen doesn't really count as evidence
>>
>>67948568
If the word of a professional analyst doesn't count, then no, I have no evidence.
>>
>>67948868

The word of ONE professional analyst never counts in anything, regardless of field of study.

Besides, I can't recall the last time "expert economists" were right about... well, anything, really.
>>
He also goes against facts that have been repeatedly proven scientifically, such as global warming and that vaccines don't cause autism.
>>
>>67949408
proof?
>>
I like Trump but be says a lot of retarded shit.
>>
>>67949544
Again. If the word of professionals don't count, then I have no proof.
>>
>>67949544

He tweeted out a lot of things about how Global Warming is a Chinese made hoax, but they're from a long time ago so maybe he's changed his mind.
>>
>>67947334
He's just saying what Republicans really believe. None of them disagree with his policies, only with the fact that he says it out loud.
>>
>>67950161
He later said that was supposed to be a joke
>>
>>67947334
You're too late and your cynicism will not work. Trump has already energized millions and the number grows every day. Get on-board or get left behind.
>>
>>67949097
This. The fact that Bernie's plans have the 'support' of 6,000,000 economists is the opposite of comforting.

Peter Schiff should be put in full charge of the American economy for 1 year then allowed to retire once it's all fixed. Then I would like to borrow him.
>>
File: bushbait.jpg (116 KB, 496x716) Image search: [Google]
bushbait.jpg
116 KB, 496x716
>>67949408
>He also goes against facts that have been repeatedly proven scientifically, such as global warming
>>
>>67947334
In a more virtuous world, it would be assumed that politicians of every party held the sanctity of the nation's borders and the integrity of the nation's culture sacrosanct, rather than a narcissistic billionaire being the only candidate brave enough to voice such basic principles.

I care that Trump's policy credentials are conspicuously lacking in multiple areas, and I care that some of his suggestions are impulsive and foolhardy, and I care that he keeps the company of objectively corrupt men like Joe Arpaio, but I care about fundamental principles most of all. I don't want to live to see Europe 2: Mestizo Edition, but the candidates who aren't named Trump don't seem to mind.

I'm a lifelong Democrat who voted for Obama twice and don't regret either vote, but I'm as disillusioned with their candidates' platforms as Jim Webb is. The Republicans aren't any better, either the useless neocon Kasich or the obstructionist religious nut Cruz (speaking as a practicing Christian). Two sides of the same globalist coin. Memes aside, Trump isn't great, but what's the alternative? Surrender?
>>
>>67947969
Very possible because

1. The financial world is desperate for yield because of NIRP
2. Corporations are going to break their necks to get their money any jobs here with the new tax rates
3. The wall and rational immigration policy will reduce leaching
4. Only goes to war when it is absolutely necessary, scaling back the cost of the war machine.
5. Beats down the insurance and drug companies reducing the cost of Medicare + medicade
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.