[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT Activity in Universidade Nova Lisboa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Novaeequality.png (452 KB, 955x892) Image search: [Google]
Novaeequality.png
452 KB, 955x892
Greetings.

Far from me to consider anyone my personal army, but do take this as an open letter to all sane-minded individuals on this board: Universidade Nova de Lisboa (a University in Lisbon) holds within it FCSH, which is the humanities and liberal arts faculty if you will.

Well, a couple of excuses of oxygen waste have apparently birthed this abomination (pic related). I do not have much experience in "Facebook shutdowns", but there has to be a way to thwart, disturb and disrupt their activity.

They are very small-time right now (low energy), but that faculty is a cesspit of leftism and modern feminism and other idiotic isms, and I just KNOW this shit is going to take root.

Tips, advice, help etc. please.
>>
>>67947127
bump from me you deserve it, the more we stop this cancer the more hope the world will have for peace
>>
>>67947964

Thanks! Indeed mobilization is key. We can no longer be idle when we see these "fads" reach our countries and, on top of that, our intellectual centers.

Stop it at the root, force them off the public discourse
>>
>being this new
>>
bump for stopping this shit
>>
>>67948737
lel

The thing is, these sort of developments and movements are indeed "this new" in Portugal.

Our small republic is morally bankrupt already, and schools, institutions and government contribute to the party by agressively importing feminist dialogue and ideology.

Universities aren't helping as they start to succumb one by one. To put it simply: You already live in Hell (if you are really in the U.S.), but I am just starting to see the flames rise.
>>
>>67950126

Conheço pessoas da FCSH mas nunca me falaram disso
>>
OH FODA-SE

Eu aqui a tirar notas para ir para Nova e vejo isto. Não me digas que este cancro também chegou à Nova?
>>
>>67947127
bump
>>
>>67952415
>>67950126
>>67948452

>formado por alunxs
>alunxs

WTF
aaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHH
>>
Porra. I really can't fucking believe this. And here I sat thinking our little isolationist shithole was safe from this degeneracy. Looks like Marxism is alive and well here. Any /pol/acks study at Nova here? We're gonna have to survive this with dank memes.
>>
>>67952802
O mais incrédulo é que o X nem sequer fica perto do O no teclado. kek.
>>
>>67953148
>>67953053
>>67947127

Welp, that's the end of that. If our economy in the shitter, our marxist constitution and the country being run by lefty retards wasn't enough, we will soon turn in to a dudeweedlmaosjwistan fest in no time.

I bet BE is behind this.
>>
>>67953535
They're always behind this. What pisses me off is that I plan to go to Nova for Economics and thought our country was atleast safe from all this shit. Gonna have to brush up my bantz!
>>
>>67953535

BE is literally behind all of these projects, every time.

To the Portbros who said they were going to Nova: Fight. Resist.

And if you are CONSIDERING enlisting in Nova... well, you have your big fat DON'T right there. Saudações
>>
>>67953844
Can't wait to have these people mimicking AIDS Skrillex at my face kek
>>
>>67947127
>humanities and liberal arts
It's their pop culture now
Stay strong Portugal, catholic countries have more resistivity to sjw
>>
>>67955083
It's probably a very small community that has absolutely no expression whatsoever inside the university.

I'm taking my masters there and this is the first time I've ever heard of it.
>>
>>67955462
Do you like the university Anon? What are you mastering in? Might study there. Know any /pol/acks there?
>>
>>67955661
Political Science

and no, I doubt anyone would ever admit they'd browse /pol/.
>>
>>67955462
Probably just posers, just like here but they can get louder over time if you don't confront them.
They are unsecure cowards so deal with them irl not on facebook page
>>
>>67955974
I'm not about to confront someone who's most likely a first year Sociology major for a lot reasons but mostly because this brand of feminism will not last.
>>
>>67955820
Too bad. Hope I can meet some /pol/acks there to enjoy the happenings.
>>
>>67956399

Some /pol/acks dwell there as far as I am aware. But they hide their power levels considerably.

Threadwise, though: Portbros, you must shut down any public displays this group begins to have at the University. They might be a passing fad, or gain an actual foothold.

Preemptive strikes are vital.
>>
>>67956651
I'll do what must be done if I go there. It's either Nova or ISCTE. Either way, they will be terminated. MPGA!
>>
>>67956399
Depends on what kind of people you're looking for. If you're looking for more right leaning people, you won't find a lot of them at FCSH.

>>67956651
>But they hide their power levels considerably
Doubtful. You'd have to be the most cynical person on the planet.
>>
>>67956825

Guess I know some pretty cynical folk then. Most people I hang out with from Nova are extremely conservative or right-leaning. Granted, they are not many - but they exist.

They simply stay out of coffee-shop talk and pointless group political gossip, as far as I can tell.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.