[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of FOX's statement defending Megyn Kelly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: fox_statement.png (52 KB, 452x353) Image search: [Google]
fox_statement.png
52 KB, 452x353
What do you think of FOX's statement defending Megyn Kelly after Trump calls for a boycott of her show?

>Donald Trump’s vitriolic attacks against Megyn Kelly and his extreme, sick obsession with her is beneath the dignity of a presidential candidate who wants to occupy the highest office in the land. Megyn is an exemplary journalist and one of the leading anchors in America — we’re extremely proud of her phenomenal work and continue to fully support her throughout every day of Trump’s endless barrage of crude and sexist verbal assaults. As the mother of three young children, with a successful law career and the second highest rated show in cable news, it’s especially deplorable for her to be repeatedly abused just for doing her job.
>>
>>67946821
When are Hannity and Judge Janine gonna get off that sinking ship?
>>
>>67946821

It's not like she hasn't been trying to shit down his throat ever since.

Every one of her shows she awkwardly attacks Trump.
>>
>>67947376
Got any evidence of her being unfair, or going beyond her duties as a journalist?
>>
>>67946821
>>67947376
I think they are secretly attracted to each other. Like that episode of the simpsons where Lisa see's her future and she falls in love with the british dude in college. Its a hate-fueled obsession that has manifested into lust.
>>
>>67947751
It's pretty fucking obvious unless you just want to be a blind cunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmslyK_JDhk
>>
>>67946821
They're not wrong
>>
>>67948866
So she's... covering the Trump campaign? Nothing she said is untrue or wrong, she's just being critical of him and his campaign, which is kind of her job.
>>
>>67949126
About which part. The bitch has lost her objectivity
>>
>>67946821
Remember when the liberal media hated Megyn Kelly?
>>
>>67949223
and trump has just been critical of her job, and yet fox cuckservatives cry about bullying and microaggressions like they're coming straight out of a college campus
>>
>>67948866

Low-energy cherrypicking
>>
>>67949223
Her job as a journalist is supposed to be providing fair and balanced coverage. i.e. be critical of all of the candidates. If she fails to do that, it's her business. There is nothing in writing saying that a journalist has to follow that credo. But it's also fair that she receive some fallout for being a cunt when she does such a poor job of being a journalist.
>>
>>67949260
>the bitch
You sound factually driven and unbiased! I think I'll listen to what you have to say!
>>
>>67949413

Well then

>you just want to be a blind cunt
>>
>>67949552
Smart man.

Bernie can't help you here
>>
>>67947751
I really like Megyn and woudl drag my dick through broken glass to hear her fart through a microphone

BUT she does have a hate boner for Trump
>>
the megyn v trump rivalry is not a thing, its completely fake and being played up by fox and trumps campaign

trump benefits because it shows him fighting the MASS MEDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Megyn and FOX win because of ratings boost.

Remember that Trump and Roger Ailes regularly call each other, and Trump has a decade of reality TV experience.
>>
>>67946821

>Just for doing her job

Maybe she should get back to the fucking kitchen if she finds it too hard.
>>
>>67949552
you sound like a smarmy numale faggot
>>
Trump will punish them by not being on their channel

RIP ratings
>>
Okay bout all the adjectives niggas
>>
>>67946821
The hypocrisy is unreal
>>
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones...

I don't see the problem. If she's going to dish it out she better be prepared to take it too. Just because she's a woman doesn't give her a pass to say whatever she wants without someone calling her on it.
>>
>>67949539
She has been critical of all the candidates. Trump gets a lot more air time than the others, but he's a lot more newsworthy than the others and has such a significant lead I think most people would agree it's justified.

It's perfectly within Trump's right to be critical of her, but the point is that his criticism is obsessive and baseless.
>>
>>67949794
We don't sell our women into sex slavery so you really oughtn't be talking, Boris.
>>
File: Ed4nAVS.jpg (91 KB, 520x345) Image search: [Google]
Ed4nAVS.jpg
91 KB, 520x345
>>67950007
>She has been critical of all the candidates.
>>
File: 1458346848244.jpg (95 KB, 825x1214) Image search: [Google]
1458346848244.jpg
95 KB, 825x1214
She was hotter before she got the silly fucking nose job.
>>
>>67946821
Why does everyone use the term vitriolic these days? It's a fucking ugly word and never necessary
>>
>>67949701
I think that they both wanna fugg.
>>
>>67946821
Funny how the forth estate doesn't like it when people hit back just as hard as they do
>>
>>67946821
The last whimpers of the dying dinosaur media.
>>
>>67950007
>baseless

You and I would disagree with that one anon. She brought out videos and power points at the last fox debate to try and stump trump. She didn't do that with any other candidate up there.
>>
>>67946821
she isn't a journalist. she is an opinionist.
>>
>>67950242

because I started using it and now everybody's copying my brilliance
>>
>>67950110
Ted Cruz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrQyzQcmIkohe
Marco Rubio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68SE0ZhFj9k
John Kasich: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQtUeu_f-bs
defending Trump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QENgqpX25XI
>>
>>67949413
> cherrypicking

Also known as evidenciary examples.
>>
>>67950963
Nice try reddit
>>
>>67950308
Fucking this.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.