[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The blondest areas of Europe are the most cucked. >But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>The blondest areas of Europe are the most cucked.
>But muh aryan.

Face it, whites cannot be blonde if they don't want to be cucked. Not all cucks are blonde, but all blondes are cucks.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (198 KB, 1359x960) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
198 KB, 1359x960
It pains me to see my fellow blondes in Europe being bred out of existence. I might need to get a plane ticket to cuckland and impregnate as many females as I can to prevent that from happening.
>>
>>67946676
And the most based empires (Roman, Spanish nd Portuguese) are un-blonde.
Blondindus.
>>
>>67949198
>most based empires
>spanish and portugese

nice one, carlos
>>
>>67949607
Deal with it polskinkowasky.
>>
File: 1441791714535.png (397 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
1441791714535.png
397 KB, 1600x960
>>67946676
you realize we Finns are not Indo-Aryan, but Finno-Ugric?
>>
>>67946676

>implying medshits are uncucked

They are just too lazy to get cucked like a boss. It takes a protestant work ethic for the cuckmania we see today in Sweden and Germany.
>>
Israel hits those places the hardest.

Also your picture looks like a jew with hit little jew hat facing the left. Norway is his big hooked nose.
>>
>>67946676
It's a punishment from God. We had something great, and by departing from him, he's taking it all away. I wish I was kidding. This is much deeper than liberal stupidity.
>>
>>67949198
Most based would be Byzantine, Roman and British.
>>
>>67950855
Absolutely agree. God is pouring out his wrath on a continent that has abandoned God for worldy things.
>>
>>67949782
Finn-Ugric? That's a strange way to spell Asian.
>>
>>67951078
>british
>empire consisted of mostly empty lands and niggers
>>
>>67951078
Nah that's the most heretic not te most based, please.
>>
>>67951181
This also explains the US, Canada, and Australia.
>>
>>67951209
yes, and?
>>
>>67951334
Absolutely. Australians are secular to the core. There used to be strong outpost of religious communities but we are very God hating nation. Unthankful.

>>67951254
What? Heretic! Let me guess CathoLARPer?
>>
>>67949198
Hitler had this theory that iberian royalty was descended from goth and vandal invaders after the fall of rome
>>
>>67946676
It's probably just Germanics, there's something wrong with them. Sweden and Germany are the two big players at the top of the cuck leaderboard and England is only slightly better.
>>
>>67953808
And that is true. But royalty doesn't forge steel, doesn't build based caravels and galeons, and doesn't lead based tercios and hidalgos. Santiago!!!
Tudesci and tramontanos only gave us ruin. All the glory was our own doing, don't forget that, based hispano.
>>
>>67946676
>implying I'm a cuck
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.