[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Trump supporters BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16
File: donald-trump.jpg (436 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
436 KB, 1000x667
Maybe if you didn't take so much welfare, you wouldn't have to vote for Trump.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/432796/working-class-whites-have-moral-responsibilities-defense-kevin-williamson

>This weekend, my colleague Kevin Williamson kicked up quite the hornet’s nest with his magazine piecethat strikes directly at the idea that the white working-class is a victim class...

>"take an honest look at the welfare dependency, the drug and alcohol addiction, the family anarchy which is to say, the whelping of human children with all the respect and wisdom of a stray dog you will come to an awful realization. It wasn’t Beijing. It wasn’t even Washington, as bad as Washington can be. It wasn’t immigrants from Mexico, excessive and problematic as our current immigration levels are. It wasn’t any of that. Nothing happened to them. There wasn’t some awful disaster. There wasn’t a war or a famine or a plague or a foreign occupation. Even the economic changes of the past few decades do very little to explain the dysfunction and negligence — and the incomprehensible malice — of poor white America."

>These are strong words, but they are fundamentally true and important to say...

>...millions of Americans aren’t doing their best. Indeed, they’re barely trying. ...My church in Kentucky made a determined attempt to reach kids and families that were falling between the cracks, and it was consistently astounding how little effort most parents and their teen children made to improve their lives. If they couldn’t find a job in a few days — or perhaps even as little as a few hours — they’d stop looking. If they got angry at teachers or coaches, they’d drop out of school. If they fought with their wife, they had sex with a neighbor. And always — always — there was a sense of entitlement. And that’s where disability or other government programs kicked in. They were there, beckoning, giving men and women alternatives to gainful employment.
>>
>>67946323
I dont understand, what does this have to do with trump?
>>
DIDN'T
READ
L O L
O
L
>>
>>67946323
literally all of that could be applied to niggers as well
>>
>>67946565
It's pretty obvious you're only supporting Trump so that you don't have to get a job and can keep living on welfare.

Otherwise, you would support a real conservative who promises to cut wasteful Social Security and would help businesses by increasing free trade.

You hate free trade because you think it made you poor, but in reality, you're poor because you're lazy, free trade didn't do it. This article proves it.
>>
>>67946565
>The white American underclass is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles. Donald Trump’s speeches make them feel good. So does OxyContin.
>>
What's the matter /pol/, had to run to the neighbor's to get more heroin?
>>
>>67946323
Modern political culture has become overtly anti-white and anti-western. Trump is a small but important pushback against those forces.

Blaming abandoned, demonized lower-class white communities for their own dispossession is the lazy, politically-correct autist's route.

We can do better.
>>
>>67948522
But it is their own fault. Feminists aren't making you unemployed. You are.
>>
>>67948522
How does this apply to any impoverished group? This is precisely the argument made about poor blacks, for instance.
>>
>>67946323
>boo hoo my superpac funded cuckservative candidate is losing the race because of working class white people ;____;

why cant cuckservatives take responsibility for their own failures? maybe if they based their campaign on a little more than pure lies and shilling for israel, they'd be able to get something done.
>>
File: photo.png (219 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
219 KB, 900x900
>>67946980
Alright Bernie. We're not going to go for Cruz to divide the party, but nice try nigger.
>>
>>67949165
This describe Trump too. What is going on with the cognitive dissonance in this thread?
>>
>>67948621
will you admit that illegals pose any burden at all on the taxpayer

will you admit the laws of supply and demand do in fact exist
>>
File: shills.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>67946323
>>67949108
>>67949303
>>67949341

Yawn, the desperation is getting so thick I can touch it.
>>
>>67946980

Um.....

I mean..

You *do* realise that Trump is now the only NON fucking "gibsmedats" enabler left running for president, right?

Working whites- no, working fucking PEOPLE want to see more opportunities for more work and their taxes going to something other than fat politicians and lazy fucknuts who actually want nothing but instant gratification without any effort.

Trump will be the worst thing that's ever happened to anyone with a "GIBS" mentality. It doesn't matter if your black, white, Hispanic, Asian, whatever. If you want to work, Trump will make work available. If you want free gibs, he will be your death.
>>
>>67949303

the only difference it Trump is winning his party
>>
>>67949490
Is it possible to have a conversation here without being accused of being a shill? Are you that insecure in your convictions? Do utterly unwilling to confront discussion?
>>
>national review going leftist anti-white

SHUT.IT.DOWN
>>
>>67949772
Correct.
>>
Snooty Yankees being Snooty Yankees.
>>
>>67949898

>Do utterly unwilling to confront discussion?

The comment section in the """article""" OP posted is doing my job for me in that regard, they're saying what I'd reply to you here but more coherently.

In other words, even National Review readers think you faggot shills are full of shit and absolutely reek of pure, concentrated desperation.
>>
>>67949898

are you? you just repeat the same talking points all the time. Seems like you're the one who needs reassurance about your nonsensical beliefs :^)
>>
>>67949706
Do you really believe that manufacturing will return to this country, as Trump promises?
>>
>>67950266
I've literally not posted here in over a year. What talking points? I just pointed out some apparent inconsistencies in the prevailing views in some threads.
>>
>>67949977
This isn't representative of leftist thought at all, though. In fact it's just the typical neo-liberal arguments about the lazy poor, but this time specifically directed at whites.
>>
>>67950449

>I've literally not posted here in over a year

Or ever before today, would be my guess. ;^) >>67949490
>>
>>67946323
I read both National Review articles when they were originally posted. The only thing to be gleaned from either is:

1. "Fuck you, Trump voters."
2. "You should thank us enlightened folk for outsourcing your jobs. Muh free trade."

National Review basically tossed its toys because they're effete Manhattan Republicans who schmooze with rich globalist Jews, and are aggravated that they are being ousted from power by a grass-roots working class movement that overwhelmingly supports Trump.
>>
>>67950154
Okay. I recognize it's easier to pretend I'm a member of some cabal or something, but just be assured that there are people in the world who might disagree with you or take issue with remarks, who are not being paid to do so.
>>
>>67950270
yes
>>
>>67950684
I wish.
>>
File: cuck wilson on cuckbio.png (13 KB, 539x108) Image search: [Google]
cuck wilson on cuckbio.png
13 KB, 539x108
>>67948185
>National Review: "Gee, our brand of phony far-left pretend conservatism is dying"
>"I know, let's insult out base and shit on democracy by pushing for a brokered convetion. What could possibly go wrong?"

LOL
>>
>>67950811
One of the hallmark signs of autism is an inability to understand other people's point of view. Autistic children often believe someone is lying if they don't have the same favorite color, food, or whatever as them.

When they grow up, they still tend to believe people who disagree with them secretly agree, but are being paid or are trolling them to get a rise.

They just can't understand other humans.
>>
>>67950737
it's great because you can read a new york times article that echoes the exact same sentiment. left wing, right wing, it doesnt matter, the establishment HATES you. they fucking despise you because they see you as just an obstacle in the way of their globalization efforts. and they're so fucking conceited that they don't even bother hiding it.
>>
File: fookinwhitemale.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
fookinwhitemale.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>67946323
>>
>>67950811

>I recognize it's easier to pretend I'm a member of some cabal or something

Nothing so sinister, just a member of a friendly-ol'-site not named 4chan which has a soft spot for a certain candidate who currently isn't doing too well.

> in the world who might disagree with you or take issue with remarks

Except you haven't provided an argument with any substance as of yet, so I don't know what you're "disagreeing" with. Sounds just like plain old shilling to me.
>>
>>67950915
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/manufacturing-jobs-are-never-coming-back/
http://theweek.com/articles/563544/american-manufacturing-jobs-are-never-coming-back
>>
>>67946323

>National Review blaming the poor again

What an elitist joke of a magazine.
>>
>>67946323
NR is going to destroy the gop just to spite trump
>>
File: casselman-irt_0318-1.png (25 KB, 575x474) Image search: [Google]
casselman-irt_0318-1.png
25 KB, 575x474
>>67951281
You forgot the most important part of the article.

The companies ARE coming back. The jobs aren't and never will, since robots do them now.
>>
>>67951013

>They just can't understand other humans.

Said the guy who can't understand why Trump is constantly rising in popularity.

Just give it up, Berniebro, you're not fooling a single damn soul here.
>>
>>67951281
>That first article
>WELL YEAH WE LOST A FUCK TON OF JOBS BUT WHO CARES JUST MAKE MORE SERVICE JOBS
>service jobs
>SERVICE JOBS THAT ARE ALSO BEING OUTSOURCED TO OTHER COUNTRIES
Fucking kek'd
>>
>>67951487
Actually more likely a hillary or cruz shill. That article attacks Bernie just as much as trump
>>
I am >>67951281 >>67950989

>>67951300
How is this different than blaming black people?

>>67951261
I haven't supported anyone in this election cycle. And I didn't just say "I disagree," nor did I promote anyone else. I inquired about how certain condemnations of this article could equally be applied to groups that /pol/ (some users) tend to demonize. No one has provided any explanation yet of the distinction being made.
>>
>>67951101
Yeah, it's going to be the same from pretty much any outlet in New York City, due to the incestuous nature of modern media.
>>
>>67946323
>hah, 15% of the population isnt using most of the welfare, GOT EM

yeah, only an absurdly disproportionate amount, but not most, racists btfo
>>
>>67946323
>liberals blaming the poor for being on welfare
These are truly strange times
>>
>>67951616

>That article attacks Bernie just as much as trump

Right, I suppose Bernie isn't too hot on NAFTA and TPP himself.
>>
>>67946738
Except they contribute nothing in taxes.
>>
>>67951101

"Conservative" jews are blowing their facade thanks to Trump making them butthurt, revealing the ugly anti-white, anti-American Marxist commie cockroach underneath: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-clinton-neoconservatives-220151
>>
>>67951487
Sorry Serbia, I guess the article should have mentioned you use krokodil, not heroin.

Remind me how poor your country is again? And how it it only exists because Americans allowed it to exist?

We could have destroyed you if we wanted.
>>
>>67951864

>"Conservative" jews are blowing their facade thanks to Trump making them butthurt

Ben "I'm 5'9'' goys, really" Shapiro is the first to come to mind.
>>
>>67951487
Not everyone who disagrees with you suports Bernie Sanders or is a shill. You don't need to be so sensitive. And I'm not the guy that posted about autism, but I don't think he's wrong.

>>67951451
Isn't that precisely the point I made? The point was about Trump making work available and specifically, manufacturing jobs. That's the point I was trying to rebut.

>>67951566
Not all service jobs can be outsourced, at least not yet. The same cannot be said of manufacturing, absent severe governmental intervention, I suppose?
>>
>>67951921

>not a single argument
>HURR UR FLAG DURR

And Berniebro shill was BTFO once and for all. Now please go make a video of yourself crying and upload it to Plebbit so all your friends can give you upvotes.
>>
>>67952049
>hah, mexicans are dirt poor and are willing to work for shit pay, so you dont deserve to have your own country and the standard of living your ancestors built for you, because brown people cant get their shit together
>>
>>67946323
Serfs don't want to be serfs anymore and the lords think the serfs are the ones that are acting entitled
>>
>>67951864
>“Hillary is the lesser evil, by a large margin,” said Eliot Cohen, a former top State Department official under George W. Bush and a strategic theorist who argues for a muscular U.S. role abroad. Trump's election would be “an unmitigated disaster for American foreign policy," Cohen said, adding that "he has already damaged it considerably.”

Christ, these Jew-shit Neocon traitor dickheads. I would love to march every one of their "Israel First!" asses into the Atlantic. They don't give a damn about American troops or the damage our invasions do abroad. All that matters to them is that enemies around Israel are neutralized.

>In 1997, Cohen co-founded the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), which was a center for prominent neoconservatives.
Wew, no surprise there.

He's also an Israeli dual-citizen and served at the Pentagon. Again, no surprise there.
>>
>>67952165
I'm a true conservative, not a bernie bro.

You're basically a bernie bro, since you're the one that wants welfare so bad.

Get a fucking job.
>>
>>67946323
>Maybe if you didn't take so much welfare, you wouldn't have to vote for Trump.
>http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/432796/working-class-whites-have-moral-responsibilities-defense-kevin-williamson

This is one of the related stories... Fucking Really?!?!?

Deport Melania Trump
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/432679/donald-trump-melania-trump-immigration-h1b-visa
>>
>white people on food stamps you should feel bad
>I'm gonna exclude blacks and Hispanics ok

THE MASK IS SLIPPING OFF BROTHERSSSSS!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1398640543585.gif (2 MB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1398640543585.gif
2 MB, 450x360
>>67946323
DIDNT READ LOL
I
D
N
T

R
E
A
D

L
O
L
>>
>>67952280
It's funny because Trump canceled the next debate so that he could go worship Jewish cock.
>>
>>67952282

>I'm a true conservative

Top lel, stop making me laugh. You're literally reading off a fucking Berniebro script they hand out at Plebbit HQ, it's word-for-word the exact same drivel.
>>
>>67952282
you're a true delusional cuckold retard
>>
>>67947250
>>67946323

Its fair to say that the Left in America, despite all of their lies and bullshit, really doesn't care for the working class.
>>
>>67952411
nevermind that the last one he went to he was booed out of

lie more you greasy fat loser
>>
>>67952165
Who are you talking about? Do you know a lot of posters on this board?

>>67952242
I'm not entirely sure what point you're making. If your point is that poor people lower the standard of living by accepting lower wages, doesn't that apply equally, regardless of skin color? Are you saying that poor white people have been victimized by poor brown people haven't?
>>
>>67952412
The fact you're resorting to insults so much proves how far home this article hits.

Go home and beat your wife some more, maybe when you're done you'll feel better about yourself and stop shilling for Trump.

You can't even fucking vote you welfare nigger.
>>
>>67952003

There's also Jonah Goldberg, Max Boot, Noah Rothman, Aaron Goldstein, Bill Kristol, David Brooks, Mort Kondrake, Dana Bash, Jennifer Rubin, Yuval Levin, John Podhoretz, Eliot Cohen, Mark Levin...

Many of these "conservative" jews have gone on record saying that they will rather support Hillary, the gun-grabbing anti-constitution puppet than Trump, their supposed party frontrunner. It shows their true colors.
>>
Perfect example of autistic old cuckservatism.
>>
>>67946323
This is such a hilariously huge strawman. Jesus Christ National Review sure is deep in the gutter. This is Gawker tier
>>
That should say "but." Fucking autocorrect. If it's just a racist point, that's a fine position to have; I'm just interested in knowing.
>>
File: WelfareUseNativeHouseholds.jpg (81 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
WelfareUseNativeHouseholds.jpg
81 KB, 600x525
>>67946323
>>
>>67951281
The left is defeatism in essence
>>
>>67952411
Going through the motions. Even Marine Le Pen met with Israelis when her dad was a literal fascist.

It's not like Jews aren't already planning a protest against him at the AIPAC event.
It's not like they didn't boo him when he told them to their faces he didn't want their money.

What's causing the Jews to shit themselves is that Trump said he'd be a neutral arbiter between Palestine and Israel, which they clearly don't want when they're trying to conquer it.
>>
All this vitriol against working class white people and yet they still can't work out why they are voting for white interests. Typically self-absorbed kikes.
>>
>>67952816
And every last one of those welfare whites is a Trump voter.
>>
>let me take this opportunity to bitch at the people propping up my political party
Working class whites haven't had any real political advocacy in decades, of course they're going to flock to the first person speaking out for their interests. Frankly I'm shocked that it took this long to happen.
>>
>>67952629

>using all these /pol/ terms so clumsily and awkwardly

Why no, your writing patter totally doesn't out you as someone who's been here a few days at best.

Keep shilling, maybe you'll fool one of your buddies from Reddit here, but nobody else.
>>
>>67952669
If Republicans had any sense in them they would ostracize these people permanently. I'm sure the AltRight is aware of the duality of the "conservative" Jew, but the AltRight doesn't appear in mainstream politics outside of the internet.
>>
>>67951864
Excellente, the truth is coming out
>>
>>67946323
Imagine if any of this was said about 'black america'. How much backlash would there be?
>>
>>67952844
Maybe so. I mentioned the pieces because I've been totally unpersuaded by Trump's rhetoric on this particular point. It seems to me there's probably a better way to create jobs.
>>
>>67946323
Neo-cons are just SJWs of a different stripe. This isn't new, or news. We all know they wrote it. It's just not particularly interesting or insightful.

All he did was malign millions of people and offered no solutions. This was just Trump hit piece. Bye bye.
>>
>>67952937
You sure keep posting a lot for someone who claims not to be fooled.

Maybe you're the one getting paid? You do live in one of the poorest countries in Europe, you could probably use a few dollars.

Trump does talk about how he's going to pay his voter's bills too...
>>
>>67952914
because trump is the only one who has even bothered acknowledging their existence

is this difficult for you to understand?
>>
>>67952280
>In 1997, Cohen co-founded the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), which was a center for prominent neoconservatives.

Oh it gets better:

>The PNAC program, in a nutshell: America’s military must rule out even the possibility of a serious global or regional challenger anywhere in the world. The regime of Saddam Hussein must be toppled immediately, by U.S. force if necessary. And the entire Middle East must be reordered according to an American plan. PNAC’s most important study notes that selling this plan to the American people will likely take a long time, "absent some catastrophic catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." (PNAC, Rebuilding America’s Defenses (1997), p.51)"

These Neo-Cohen jews dragged the USA into the Afghanistan/Iraq mess and now want to undermine your very democracy.
>>
>>67953127

>You sure keep posting a lot for someone who claims not to be fooled.

Pretty fun watching you squirm and desperately grasping at straws, famalam. Who knows, maybe we'll even dig up that video of you crying.
>>
>its only entitlement when it crosses my arbitrary line of what is deserved!!!

>"huh what's that? you cant get ahead following these rules and regulations and arbitrary criteria that me and people in my position set up to advantage ourselves? Well I win again, fair and square!"

I really dislike these moral world battles that go back and forth between all sides. When did we become afraid to admit that at the end of the day, might makes right?

Outsourcing labor and locking you into a country and being unable to compete in the labor market against them due to miles of red tape, regulations and all this wonky business is natural.

Government entitlement programs aren't?

None of this really makes sense.
Its strange that they're arguing on behalf of these words on paper, bills and laws as if they existed for us the same way they existed for the birds and bees.
But arguing for nationalized industry to benefit the ingroup is just unnatural and not real "free" market?

I don't even know if I've repeated myself five times over typing this, or just in my head thinking it.

They're either not cognizant of what they're doing and are unable to understand reality, or they are being intentionally malicious and do want the death of the vast majority of whites, the white working class.

If I can put my ideas into words, being the fucking retard I am, something tells me its 100% maliciousness on their part.
>>
>>67952937
Are you that simpleminded? I know you're a slav and all but wow. What /pol/ terms? What word in there could possibly be associated with /pol/ and not mainstream discourse? nigger? shilling?
>>
>>67953294
Keep cashing those 2 cent checks. They must buy a whole week's meal in your country.
>>
>>67953294
You do realize there's more than one person on this board that may criticize certain points of view, right? It's not just one "Berniebro"?
>>
>>67953439

>I know you are, but what am I?

Shills posses the creativity of your average 6-year-old. Maybe that's why you can't convince anyone anymore?
>>
File: oy.png (309 KB, 880x815) Image search: [Google]
oy.png
309 KB, 880x815
>>67951864
What an amazing coincidence.
>>
>>67953597

But you don't criticize, you spew the exact same drivel written by someone else and given to you as a script. If you've been following these threads for at least a few weeks, the patters are more than obvious.
>>
>>67953638
>You will NEVER be American

How's it feel? Trump will never win, and you'll never get your HB1 visa. You can quit shilling for him.
>>
>>67946323
I have to say that working class whites can be just as niggerous and it annoys me when the bitch and complain about minorities who are lazy and abuse the system. They tend to be one in the fucking same.
>>
File: chill.jpg (62 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
chill.jpg
62 KB, 1024x770
>>67953835

>full-blown desperation and name-calling sets in

Seems the Bernout has been triggered.
>>
>>67953806
>Accuses others of shilling because of "patters"

And yet, you're the one literally copy and pasting spelling mistakes in your post. That's the second time you used "patter"
>>
>>67953638
Serb bro, just let this faggots thread die. The ancient jew is on his last leg, but his supporters are still "Cruz Missiles" for some silly reason.
>>
>>67953806

This, give it up Mr. shill.

>>67953980

/pol/ might be an anon board but we can sniff out paid agitators. It ain't working, you should try on reddit. :^)
Also, care to address my posts about PNAC?
>>
>>67953806
What script? Asking about manufacturing jobs and how certain statements may apply equally to whites and blacks, despite general sentiment to the contrary? Everything I've said was directly related to this article or some post in this thread.

Further, why would a shill ever come here? It would be like trying to get support for Cruz at a Barney Frank town hall. And even assuming there were a shill here, wouldn't they be trying to do something more productive than talking to one fucking braindead Serbian in a mostly inactive thread? I know it's hard, but use your fucking head, Ivica.
>>
>>67954190
>Mexico IP
>shilling for Trump

Now I know you are the ones using proxies.
>>
>>67953980

>hehe I was almost forced to admit you're right but then I was a typo in your post, hehe tough luck pal

You know what they say about your argument when you start having to resort to pointing out typos...
>>
>>67954294

I was born in California, will vote for Trump and there's literally nothing you can do about it. Keep crying, GOPe bitch nigga. :^)
>>
>>67952282
Let me guess. You're a cruzmissle?
>>
File: 1439757596383.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
1439757596383.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>>67954294

>everyone in Mexico buys into the "Trump hates Mexicans" narrative

The shill gets more desperate by the minute.
>>
>>67946980
No.... I have a job. Not the best job and best paid job, but it's a job that needs to be done in order to get things from point A to point B.

I do this job while wearing my MAGA hat.
>>
>>67954294
maybe you're just too poor to travel outside of your country? you should ask mr cruz for a raise
>>
>>67954688
What color? Mine is red.
>>
File: 1454039003039.jpg (195 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1454039003039.jpg
195 KB, 517x768
>>67946323
YOU THINK THATS BAD

WAIT TILL HIS AIPAC SPEECH!

WHAT A SHABBOS GOY

TRUMPOWITZ 2016
>>
>>67946323
So, when poor black people vote for Trump it is bad, when poor black or mexican people vote for Hillary/sanders it is good?
>>
>>67954294
Again, it's highly unlikely this guy is a shill. No one here is shilling, for any candidate. Your beliefs are safe, no one is going to take them. But not everyone shares them.

Shill =/= supporter. He's just a moron. Hanlon's razor etc.
>>
>>67954871
*poor white people
>>
File: 1437578552382s.jpg (4 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1437578552382s.jpg
4 KB, 125x110
>>67954912

>an ultra-liberal Jew just cashed out 15 million dollars for an anti-Trump campaign
>HURR WE AGREE WITH HIM THEREFORE WE'RE REAL CONSERVATIVES DURR

How fucking pathetic can you cunts get, holy shit.
>>
>>67954871
>>67954968
This is basically complementary to the point I was trying to make. I think the article is contradictory, but it appears that this board is too.
>>
>>67952470
You really have no conception of what left and right mean in terms of economics do you? The national review is not a leftist publication, and the arguments put forward in the article are in no way related to leftist economics.
>>
>>67953773
All high level think tanks on both sides of the political spectrum are full of fucking jews. It has nothing to do with a vast conspiracy. Jewish culture encourages studious behaviour and Jews are known for appearing to have high IQs.
>>
File: Trump-chan.png (285 KB, 672x906) Image search: [Google]
Trump-chan.png
285 KB, 672x906
>>67954785
Red.

But I'm starting to ware it less while in the warehouse because it's starting to get dirty from the dust.

I ordered a Camo one so the dust is less obvious.
>>
>>67955121
What? I never said I was even a conservative. I said no one here was a shill and that's a childish attitude to have. Stop with the strawman.
>>
>>67946323
The establishment preparing to throw poor whites under the bus.

Protip: when you are no lonnber useful you will be destroyed.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.