[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the RNC, calling out on real Conservatives voters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (82 KB, 2000x1737) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 2000x1737
How do we stop Trump ? he's destroying everything we have fought for and he's destroying the party

Trump does not represent real conservative values and needs to be kicked out into a third party
>>
>>67945320

The Republican Party does not represent real conservative values.
>>
>>67945320
Reject corporatism and globalism, adopt nationalism. Do that and you'll be fine.
>>
why did they change the starts to point upside down?
>>
File: Ahhahaha faggot.jpg (21 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
Ahhahaha faggot.jpg
21 KB, 202x249
>>67945320
>Reddit Nigger Command is republican
>MFW
>>
>>67945320
>How do we stop Trump ?

They're already doing it. His only chance is getting to 1237 and if he doesn't it's over at the convention.
>>
>>67945432
First post best post
/thread
>>
>>67945320
Pro-tip, OP is not only a liar, he clearly is an SJW, how sad.
MUH FEE FEES
MUH TRIGGERS
MUH HATING THINGS I LEGITIMATELY BELIEVE IN
MUH HEADMATES
MUH OTHERKIN
MUH XHE GENDERED MAYONAISE.
>>
>>67945591
*stars
>>
>>67945320
Real conservative here,

You fuck off and let Trump win instead of throwing tantrums like an infant. Then you find your balls that have been missing for the better part of a decade since you sold out conservatism for centrist votes and became Democrat Lite.
>>
>>67945699
Even if he gets 1237 they are scheming to change the rules and screw him. I predict riots. What methods of rioting would white people use though?
>>
>>67945320
>conservative values
you mean like tax cuts to companies that outsource our jobs and fuck our country, and that amnesty is good for that nation

I'd rather trump burn your party to the gound
>>
>>67945851

> any opposition to conservatism is an feminist SJW

Your mentally ill retardlicans. Your days as a serious party are over pal
>>
>>67946053
Oh, there's gonna be riots. But the BLM and leftists will start them during the convention no matter who the GOP chooses.
>>
File: 1456174395222.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
1456174395222.gif
112 KB, 255x231
>>67945320
>not riding out the largest wave of new voters and over enthusiasm Trump has brought for 4 years while you find an actual """"""""""candidate""""""""""
Blocking the will of the people, who have cast 8 million votes so far (a record), will destroy the GOP and republican party. The streets will flow red with blood.
>>
>>67945432
This. The Republican party has abandoned us LONG ago. Nationalism is the ONLY way forward. Either you're with America or you're against America.
>>
File: elephant.png (116 KB, 663x403) Image search: [Google]
elephant.png
116 KB, 663x403
>>67945591
Bush

They need to update more than the direction of the stars. I get that it is the party of being conservative (at least they claim to be) but that logo is dated.
>>
>>67945432
In what way is Trump not Republican. Is it his desire to secure the border that offends Republicans this much? So Trump is the only real Republican, along with Jeff sessions.
>>
>>67945320
People think that the GOP is moving against Trump because they want their establishment candidate as nominee but that's not why. They'll throw this presidential election to stop Trump because they don't want him to be the head of the party. In their view, 4 years of Hillary is a small price to pay to keep Trump from running the GOP. And they're setting Cruz up to take a fall as well. Kasich is their spoiler, they're hoping Kasich gets enough delegates to stop Cruz and Trump from 1237. Don't be surprised if the leadership makes a move and you get Romney or even Paul Ryan as the eventual nominee.
>>
File: OneTrueParty.jpg (101 KB, 770x456) Image search: [Google]
OneTrueParty.jpg
101 KB, 770x456
Theres no saving the republican party
After this election, the national party is what is best for us at this verfy moment in time. Create a third party that will gain the movement of EVERYONE
>>
Guess what pubashit party: I'm joining it for the first time in my life just so I can vote Trump in the primary. You want me to jump on as a conservative? Then FUCK GLOBALISM.
>>
>muh conservative values

No one cares you fucking weirdos

Republicans have sold out this country the last few decades
>>
>>67945320
>needs to be kicked out into a third party
You realize that would split the Republican vote and hand Shillary the election on a silver platter right?
>>
>>67947737
Reagan won in 1980 with the conservative vote split between him and conservative independent John Anderson. Things would be the opposite this time, with independent Trump beating Hillary and whatever loser the GOP put up.
>>
>>67945320
>Trump does not represent real conservative values

What? Like cuckoldry? Bending over backwards and apologizing to SJW leftist scum? Selling out your people and their children's futures to corporations by devaluing labor through illegal immigrants? Letting terrorist attacks happen? Being Democrat-lite?

Get fucked commie scum.
>>
I don't support Trump as my choice of candidate but if the RNC tries some form of fuckery then I'm fucking out. There's no point in being registered as a Republican if your vote doesn't matter in the primaries. After 20 fucking years I'm walking the fuck away.
>>
RNC and DNC are the same bunch of jew faggots doing the jew faggots bidding.

TRUMP!
>>
File: there is no need to be upset.gif (930 KB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
there is no need to be upset.gif
930 KB, 275x206
>>67945320
>neocons
>conservative values
Wew lad
>>
>>67950332
This.
I'll support Trump though if he is the nominee.
>>
>>67945320
'Real conservative values' don't work. American patriots are taking you down
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.