[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What podcasts does /pol/ listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Joerogan.png (202 KB, 670x393) Image search: [Google]
Joerogan.png
202 KB, 670x393
What podcasts does /pol/ listen to?
>>
>>67944712
Armstrong and Getty.
>>
>>67944712
Monday Morning Podcast - Bill Burr
Smodcast
Tell 'Em Steve-Dave
>>
File: Roags.png (317 KB, 868x459) Image search: [Google]
Roags.png
317 KB, 868x459
>>67944712
>DUDE PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL FUCK YOU "X" I DONT LIKE LMAO
>>
bump. look for podcast suggestions btw.
>>
>>67945196
what is a roag?
>>
Thank you for tuning in with into the Jobe Rogman Sparagus Daily reminder to take your Alpha Brain and ShroomTech Immune after your ShroomTech Sport that you would wash down with your hemp protein shake with HempForce Protein Powder and a shitload of kale along with a full clove of garlic which is not like whey and will not light your ass up although taste is funky thats okay because HempForce hemp protein Bars now too can be ordered online with onnit yes thats onnit "oh en en eye tee" which is web site hosted by hover dot com and can even be ordered through your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone which is carried by Ting because the service will not charge you for not using what you pay for because you can make money and not be an asshole but if you meet assholes good thing you were on onnit because your battleropes should be here any minute along with chimp face kettlebells which are not only cannonballs in the mail but have that chimp biting your dick off face for maximumumim functional strength beside the squat maces and rogan vests for maxinal deep tissue rub maps dot com. Today guest into joey coco diaz we are back byron ragbone cue the mustard
>>
>>67945796
What do you like?
>>
File: 3456.jpg (88 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
3456.jpg
88 KB, 625x352
The Savage Nation (if that counts), the Space Show, and Rogan when he has someone on I'm familiar with. Also listen to the Daily Shoah from time to time, but really only like nasly voiced neckbeard, not so much the others on the show.

I am happy to shill the Space Show, and always make a point to. For anyone who ever liked listening to Art Bell, they would also like the Space Show. Broadcasts through the internet + some terrestrial radio markets, same format as Coast to Coast more or less, but with actual engineers, scientists, and others working in anything related to space exploration, takes callers/reads e-mails, open lines here and there. Great show.

I used to listen to Maddox's podcast, but then they did this awful series of live shows, and had really unfunny douchey improv theater fags on too much. Plus, the angry "always right" internet man thing has really gotten old.
>>
giant bombcast
joe rogan
common sense
hardcore history
radio lab
this american life
>>
I don't watch him when any of the intellectuals, writers, or professors come on, they bring out the worst in him.

Most of the comedians or fighters he brings on are chill and he doesn't say stupid shit nearly as much.
>>
JRE
The Church of What's Happening Now
Near the Wild, Alaska Podcast
MMP
WTF
The Doug Stanhope Podcast
What Brian Redban Do
Soccer Marmalade
WTF

Mostly lefties , but I laugh and say Shut the Fuck up whenever they say something stupid. It just reminds me to consider that I probably say some stupid but we'll intentioned stuff as well
>>
>>67946831
Oh yeah! Hardcore History as well, but they haven't put one out in a while.

Common Sense with Dan Carlin is good as well
>>
>>67944712
>Monday Morning Podcast
>The Daily Shoah
>FreeDomainRadio
>>
>>67946219
A fragmentation of Roagular Energy coming from or out of a Joe Rogan
>>
Freedomain Radio, The Daily Shoah, Alternative Right's podcast, occasionally Chris Cantwell's Radical Agenda, the Ben Shapiro Show and Louder with Crowder.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.