[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP BTFO /POL CANNOT DEFEND THIS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: TrumphatesAmericans.jpg (151 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
TrumphatesAmericans.jpg
151 KB, 780x439
Donald Trump is a FRAUD.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago hires hundreds of foreign workers
http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/economy/trump-maralago/index.html

This is shameful. Just shameful.

Trump hires almost 100% foreign workers at Maralago.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago hires hundreds of foreign workers

Here's Donald Trump's dilemma: He is running for president on a platform of bringing jobs back to the U.S. and making America Great again.
But at his private club in south Florida, he has filled his staff almost exclusively with imported foreign workers. And he has been doing it for years.

And then you Trumpfags wonder why wages aren't rising? It's because of assholes like Trump doing shit like this.
>>
>>67944161
>things that trump does himself
>things that trump would do on a national level
>these things are the same

The great thing about Trump is that even if he went back on his campaign promises he would be no different than the other candidates, so most people would rather gamble on Trump telling the truth than vote Hillary "because trump and hillary are the same anyway"
>>
>>67944161

Trump has never, ever said he is against foreigners, legal immigrants, or legal migrant workers. He has, in fact, repeatedly said he is supports that. Trump is not anti-immigrant, merely anti-Illegal. That has always been the case.
>>
>>67944161
If any of you sheep still support him after this, you're even worse than the Trump University suckers.
>>
>>67944614
Trump is against hiring American workers.

There is no need for fucking H2B's. Is there a labor shortage in America?

I can't believe you idiots are defending foreigners taking your jobs. Fucking sheep.
>>
>>67944161
Got to be able to compete in the current market, if your competition does the same thing, you are kind of forced by circumstance to do so as well, to do otherwise is not how you run a business. Most of us are aware of this and its old news.
>>
>>67944161
>But at his private club in south Florida, he has filled his staff almost exclusively with imported foreign workers. And he has been doing it for years.

He has to do that to compete, you cannot offered to be a special little snow-flake with higher morals in real life. That is why the problem has to be handled on systemic level, rather than trusting companies to do the "moral thing". Because all it takes is ONE being immoral and the rest either follows the suit or gets pushed out of the market.

The argument that he as wrong since as it is NOW he uses imported foreign workers is moot.
>>
>>67944161
running a business is so easy! if I ran a business I'd definitely employ all american workers and make everything in the U.S.! You'd have to be greedy and evil not to lol.
>>
File: 1458141191903.jpg (53 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1458141191903.jpg
53 KB, 500x427
>>67944161
I hate Canada.

Like my anger for Canadians to such a point where I'm going to go up there punching faggots in the face.
>>
>>67944161
this was covered in the debate for fucks sake
>>
>>67944747
>if your competition does the same thing,

What's your evidence for this?

You people are suckers. You'll defend Trump no matter what. He literally replaces American workers with foreigners and you love him for it.
>>
>>67944161

He's already stated that he does that because the system allows him to. As a business owner you strive to make more money. It's required to stay competitive.

He wants to change it so you can't just import cheap workers. What ramifications that has are beyond me.
>>
It takes more courage to break the glass by throwing a chair from the inside out, than throwing stones the the outside in.
>>
>>67944838
None of you have any evidence that his competitors are doing the same thing.

What is Maralago's competition?

Good to know you don't believe in capitalism. Trump could easily hire Americans but he'd rather hire foreigners for cheap and you Trumptards LOVE him for it.
>>
Most americans don't take these jobs because they are SEASONAL meaning you are basically unemployed in the offseason.

Legal migrant workers work these SEASONAL jobs then go back to their home countries where the American dollar goes a lot further. Repeat each year every year.
>>
>>67944849
>Fuck hiring American
>Foreign workers for everybody

-Trumpfags

The exact anti-thesis of what this snake oil salesman is selling.

You morons are just retarded sheep.
>>
File: image.jpg (882 KB, 2449x1212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
882 KB, 2449x1212
>>67944161
Meanwhile at his hundreds of other companies, thousands of hard working honest Americans are employed.

Stay mad Canada. You have zero clue what it takes to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN fucking cuckleaf.
>>
>The U.S. Department of Labor has confirmed to CNN that between 2013 and fall 2015, Trump's Mar-a-Lago club posted 250 seasonal job openings and filled just 4 of those jobs with American workers. The club requested the rest of the staff be temporarily imported through the Federal government's H-2B visa process.

So the Department of labor failed to do their job and allowed a businessman to abuse the H2 visas? It is the businesses job to do whats best for business it's the governments job to do what's best for citizens
>>
>>67945258
300 Americans applied for the jobs. Trump doesn't like to hire Americans. He prefers foreigners. That's why /pol/ likes him so much.

Since when don't Americans work seasonal jobs? Since Trump started using H2Bs?
>>
>>67944744
Hes already talked about this shit already you fucking numbskulls you cant stump the guy whos already have this shit questioned during the debate and in interviews. He already said those are temp workers that come in only during a few months a year because you can't fucking hire 900+ people all at one time in fucking palm beach or wherever this place is
>>
>>67945359
Most of these are duplicates and shelf/holding/inactive companies.

Unless you can explain what is

Trump 845 LP LLC?

Do you know what that is?

LOL here's a funny one

Trump Ice LLC
Trump Ice Inc

Trump Ice is defunct as of 2010.

Lol Trumptards man. The biggest fucking retards on the planet.
>>
>>67945195
Trump has a loyalty to his bottom line, hiring cheap labor increases that. I'm more concerned the Department of Labor just fucking handed out 250 H2 visas despite the fact that Americans could do those jobs. If you have the opportunity to hire cheaper labor you do it, that's just good business
>>
>>67944744

Get rid of 12 million Illegal Aliens occupying American soil and America's labor situation changes dramatically. We can keep using legal migrants and teenagers to do shit work like pick tomatoes and bus tables.
>>
>>67945389
Good to know that it's not Trump's job to do what's best for the American people.

That's exactly why people are against him.

I guess that's why Trumptards support him. I always knew you guys hate America.
>>
>>67945674
Replace them with 12 million H2Bs.

Trump style success.
>>
>>67945585
>still can't refute that he employees thousands and thousands of Americans

Like I said - stay mad Canada. I'm so happy your economy is going to shit because you literal retards elected a moron.
>>
>>67945740
As the president it would. As an individual business owner his job is to do what's best for his business. You cucks don't seem to get that
>>
>>67945275
you got me! trump wasn't going to lower taxes or anything to make it easier to hire americans.
>>
>>67944161
its not shameful.
atleast they are getting something, otherwise they would perish in bullshit
>>
>>67944161
you'll never be australia
>>
File: 1366110632588.jpg (29 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
1366110632588.jpg
29 KB, 300x420
People always replying to shill threads
>>
>>67945413
>300 Americans applied
proof?
no proof? get fucked

no one wants seasonal jobs because you have to find new jobs in the offseason to support yourself for 4 months
>>
Because it is policy that makes hiring foreigners a competitive strategy in a market that runs on more than feels.

We're voting for him because he's suggesting policy that favors americans over foreigners in the labor market. Policies which would implore his business as well as his competitors to hire americans.

This is a liberal, bernie, econ 101 lacking dumb point. If the market and immigration policy make that little sense to you, youre a lost cause. Just vote for Bernie.
>>
>>67944614
Then why not make all immigration legal?
>>
>>67944161
This dindu is so bad she has to be replaced by foreigners and then she goes on da mediahs blaming em' whiteys and stuff, I swar Trump is a wacist, dem facking whiteys stole our pyramids and shits, we wuz kungz and kweens.
>>
>>67944161
> Here's Donald Trump's dilemma: He is running for president on a platform of bringing jobs back to the U.S. and making America Great again.

Yes, the choice is: to abandon americunts in general or lower their working standards to chinese levels.
>>
>>67947544
Because you need a system at the border to sort out the genuinely useful people from the fuckwits, criminals, gibsmedats, and other undesirables.

Now build that wall, Paco
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.