[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's all over /pol/, and there's nothing that can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: itshappening.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
itshappening.png
1 MB, 1366x768
It's all over /pol/, and there's nothing that can be done to stop it :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
>>
File: unbelievable nonsense .gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
unbelievable nonsense .gif
3 MB, 480x270
RIP EUROPA
>>
File: Charles_Martel_01.jpg (727 KB, 676x1124) Image search: [Google]
Charles_Martel_01.jpg
727 KB, 676x1124
>>67942256
Jesus.

I don't know if there are any Germans around, but they have to wake up and do something about this. Elections are so far away comparatively that by the time they come around Germany will be lost. They need to wake up and start fighting to take their country back. Whether it's by forming anti-immigrant patrols or going full serial killer and just eliminating these people, something must be done.
>>
File: 1447688816094.jpg (61 KB, 666x632) Image search: [Google]
1447688816094.jpg
61 KB, 666x632
>>67942256
3.6 M I L L I O N
M
I
L
L
I
O
N
>>
This is the end of the west. No going back even if we can reverse the demographic changes. We are all degenerates.
>>
>>67942256
The damage has already been done. Syria's birth rate was one of the highest in the world and I can't see them changing their habits just because they upped and moved to Germany.

A report from June 2010

"We have a population problem, no question," said Nabil Sukkar, a Syrian economist formerly with the World Bank. "Unless we cope with it, it could be a burden on our development."

He said labor supply was growing about 4.5 percent a year, due to rapid population expansion in earlier decades, outpacing the capacity of Syria's economy to create jobs for the quarter of a million youngsters arriving on the job market every year.

"Too big a population means a high burden on government services, such as education, electricity and health care," he said.

Syrian women have an average of 3.6 children each, but this masks big disparities between cities and the countryside.

Despite the efforts of men like Issa the taxi-driver, fertility rates in Damascus and three other governorates are set to fall from 2 to 2.5 children per woman now to 1.4 to 2 by 2025, below the replacement rate of 2.1 children per woman.

In the seven least-developed of Syria's 14 governorates, women have between 3.8 and 6.2 children. Their fertility rates are not expected to decline much in the next 15 years.
>>
Calm down everybody. It's a trap. Soon their will be another Cristalnacht.
>>
>>67942256
>walls were no match
>calling those shitty fences walls
Donald Trump will show us all a true wall.
>>
German fertility rate 1.47 children V Syrian fertility rate 3.6 children = Germany fucked beyond the point of no return.
>>
File: camp of the saints book cvr.jpg (10 KB, 167x254) Image search: [Google]
camp of the saints book cvr.jpg
10 KB, 167x254
>>67942256
Nice vid.

Im sure one of the major state networks will play it to ensure balance in the debate on migration.
>>
https://katana17.wordpress.com/2015/04/22/jean-raspail-our-civilization-is-disappearing/

What do you feel about the current situation?

>You know, I’ve no wish to join the big group of intellectuals who spend their time debating immigration… I have the impression that these talks serve no purpose. The people already know it all, intuitively: that France, as our ancestors fashioned it centuries ago, is disappearing. And that we keep the gallery amused by talking ceaselessly of immigration without ever saying the final truth. A truth that is moreover unsayable, as my friend Jean Cau noted, because whoever says it is immediately hounded, condemned then rejected.

How can Europe deal with these migrations?

There are only two solutions. Either we accommodate them and France – its culture, its civilisation — will be erased without even a funeral. In my view, that’s what’s going to happen. Or we don’t accommodate them at all – that means stop sacralising the Other and rediscover your neighbour, that means those next to you. Which means that we stop giving a damn sometime about these “Christian ideas gone mad”, as Chesterton said, or these depraved human rights, and that we take the indispensable measures to distance ourselves, without appeal, to avoid the dissolution of our country into a general métissage [literally race-mixing but used as a sort of equivalent of the English diversity]. I don’t see any other solution. I travelled a lot in my youth. All peoples are fascinating but when you mix them too much, it is much more animosity that develops than sympathy. Métissage is never peaceful. It is a dangerous utopia. Look at South Africa!
>>
>>67944416
I remember when we joked about 800,000
>>
File: Muh women and chilluns.jpg (15 KB, 542x316) Image search: [Google]
Muh women and chilluns.jpg
15 KB, 542x316
Remember the liberal argument that most of the migrants were women and children?
>>
>>67942256
Black Pigeon Speaks is a Jew shill that deletes threads that expose him.
>>
>>67948450

Oh god where did it go so wrong.
>>
>>67948450
>joked

Friend i knew it would be over a million don't belive half the shit the goverment tells you.
>>
>>67942256

>Nothing can be done to stop it

He didn't mention war.
>>
>>67942256
Honestly, I can't even be bothered to get upset anymore. The Germans deserve to get fucked if they're going to be this level of cucks.
>>
>>67948508
Of course. Gotta help the chillins. Gotta prey on human emotion.

I'd argue leftists are most radical
>>
>>67950564
its not just germany. france uk belgium all need ethnic cleasing. disgusting all brussel home of the eu soon muslim majority.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.