[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/'s opinion on anti vaxxers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: Anti+vaxxers_aba4f4_5438107.jpg (67 KB, 540x409) Image search: [Google]
Anti+vaxxers_aba4f4_5438107.jpg
67 KB, 540x409
>>
idiots that willingly harm their children
>>
>>67941779
is there really anything else that needs to be said?
>>
flu "vaccine" is like 60% effective.
>>
>>67941633
Fucking retards beyond belief
>>
>>67941633
Retarded, shouldn't be an option to not vaccinate your children.
>>
>>67941633
We need A LOT more of them if Ebola and her kin are to have any effect.
>>
There's a balance to be had between right-wing traditional values of authority, "vertical thinking" (freedom of individuals and meritocracy) and skepticism of change,

and left-wing values of cutting-edge change and "horizontal thinking" (empathy for those who are suffering, forced equality).

This is an example where the left is right and Trump is wrong.

But society is generally too far left.
>>
>>67941942
We're not talking about flu vaccines, only old people and babies die from the flu anyway.
We talk about shit like smallpox, poliomyelitis, measles, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and so on.
>>
>>67941633
anyone who supports vaccines but is against GMO food is a hypocritical idiot
>>
More retarded than people with downs syndrome.
>>
>>67941633
Idiots. They are what passes for urban educated "intellectuals." Letting dumb people stay in school too long is a sin.
>>
>>67941779
fpbp
>>
>>67941633
they should all be gassed
>>
The God Emperor is against vaccines and I back him 100%. Do you think it's a coincidence that we have a boost in Autism?
>>
File: tumblr arguments.jpg (24 KB, 430x318) Image search: [Google]
tumblr arguments.jpg
24 KB, 430x318
>>67941633
Personal choice. There is no reason to force other people to vaccinate their children when you yourself can vaccinate your children. "Un vaccinatable" children with immune disorders is a red herring because since they are immuno-comprised anyway they can die from any common, unvaccinatable disease just as easily.

Parents with immuno-compromised children should keep their children out of school or home schooled until they recover (usually this condition results from bone marrow transplants and they are better in a few months). They should not FORCE other people to vaccinate just because their special snowflake can't get vaccinate.

Basically the "anti-vaccers" aren't new either, its the "outrage" against them that is making it into the news and is without a doubt funded by pharma companies looking to cash in.
>>
>>67941942
Because 'the flu' mutants every year

Using the flu as an example of why vaccination is bad is idiotic when you consider what other vaccines are used to prevent.

Even at 60% i will take that any day of the week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
>>
Retards with baseless accusations parroting what they hear from other idiots

t. Microbio major
>>
/pol/ wants to elect two of them to rule the free world
>>
>>67942342
>This is an example where the left is right and Trump is wrong.

fuck off cuck
>>
>>67941942
>I'd rather have 0% protection than 60% protection
>>
>>67941633
I love it when everything is conveniently labeled! Not having to think about the political messages conveyed means no mental input is needed on my part!
>>
So what's the point of getting the vaccine if someone who hasn't gotten it can give it to you?

Fuck off and worry about your own kids.
>>
>>67941779
FPBP
>>
>>67941942
Google herd immunity you uneducated fuck
>>
>>67942538
>>67942677

filth like this needs to be set on fire
>>
why do so many stupid people make political cartoons

this is one of the worst I've ever seen.
>>
Vaccination is a form of dysgenics that allows weak genes to propagate.
>>
>>67942785
>falling for the herd immunity lie
>>
>>67942677
Reminder that more "right" doesn't necessarily mean better.

Pure right-wing and you end up with an aristocracy.

Accept it, vaccines are progress.

This is coming from a British nationalist.
>>
>>67942677
retard alert
>>
>>67942785
holy reddit

calm down there, captain autism.
>>
There are anti-science and anti-intellectual idiots on both side of politics. Look how many conservative retards on this sub deny climate change or are racist in spite of decades of research in human genetics that disproves them.
>>
>>67942826
>waah they disagree with me
>>
>>67941633
It is telling that what should be a discussion about Pentagon style sweetheart concessions and mandatory customer loyalty is either censored completely or smashed into a condescending lecture on basic facts that everyone understands and which are not in dispute. This is not about science, this is about government corruption.
>>
>>67942637
uni?
>>
I'm pretty sure that Trump isn't against vaccines—he's just against huge, sweeping vaccine sessions, and overloading the immune systems of developing toddlers, but rather spacing the vaccines out over a more substantial amount of time... Which isn't wrong...

This is just like climate change... If you have doubts about the current (flawed) mathematics, you're some how a "climate change denier". Fuck you all, and your black and white thinking.
>>
>>67942538
They've expanded what constitutes autism spectrum disorders. Lots of people walking around today who would just have been considered a little weird or socially awkward 20 years ago are now being diagnosed on the spectrum. There isn't actually a drastic increase in the number of non-verbal or barely verbal, can't do shit for themselves autists out there. Jesus Christ do some research outside of concerned mommy blogs.
>>
>>67941633
using them fucks your immune system

just ask yourself this:

>when has the government given you anything free that benefits you?
>>
>>67942946
8/10 bait
>>
File: 1451944858207.png (219 KB, 715x715) Image search: [Google]
1451944858207.png
219 KB, 715x715
Tbh I've never had a vaccine in my whole life.
>>
>>67941633
They're fucking idiots.
>>
>>67941633
While it is certainly possible a government can utilize the plot of V for vendetta, proving a vaccine contains nothing but fragments of a virus should be pretty damn easy.
>>
>>67942342
Anti vaccine demonstrators will almost universally agree that vaccine science is sound. Learned immunity is real and can be a very useful tool. What they don't trust is the fundamental risk of ulterior motives behind vaccine developement, additives and the aspect of coercion in vaccine advocacy. Like it or not the needs of the many do not and should not outweigh the rights of the few. Many people have died or gotten diseases from vaccines, many more have been saved from crippling diseases. I should have the right to choose if and which vaccines my child gets and when they are administered. To take that choice away from families amounts to medical tyranny.
>>
>vaccines give kids autism!
>pls don't mind the part where the definition for autism has been broadened significantly and basically everyone pretends to have adhd so they get a truckload of performance enhancing drugs
>>
>>67941633
With Gardasil You Can Be
ONE LESS.
>>
File: Louis_Pasteur.jpg (18 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
Louis_Pasteur.jpg
18 KB, 230x230
>>67942422
care to explain your retarded opinion ?
>>
>>67942989
do some research outside your freshman bio lecture

why are you reddit types so anti-intellectual?
>>
>>67943016
>using them fucks your immune system

according to what
>>
The anti-vaxers are all Progressive liberals here in the US. Once science prevails in 20 years after the next smallpox epidemic wipes out much of humanity, the Democrats will say it was Republicans that caused it.
>>
>>67943063
This.
>>
>>67941633

There's no proof that vaccines definitely prevent disease. There IS however, strong correlation between autism and vaccination. Besides, the government has no right to tell us how to live our lives. Antivaxxers are true Patriots
>>
>>67943161

post yours because he's perfectly correct
>>
>>67943063
Agreed.

By this logic you should also be against the fluoridation of the water supply

Generally if it's forced it has gone too far i agree though although there are some elements of the right who are a bit too resistant to change, which can be beneficial to a nation...

always test your own views
>>
File: influenza.jpg (100 KB, 1284x505) Image search: [Google]
influenza.jpg
100 KB, 1284x505
>>67942549
>>67941633
If ever there was an occasion to "read a damn book, people!" it is this. Read a damn book. Read this damn book, it's about the Spanish Influenza epidemic and our battle with viruses in the 20th century. It's basically humanity versus the viruses and bacteria, in my opinion.

Go watch "The Roosevelts: An Intimate History" on Netflix if you want a first-hand account of what contracting polio is like. It's a hellish nightmare. We don't want polio back. Infants with whooping cough are a nightmare no parent would wish on their kid. Get the damned shots.
>>
File: 1457761343506.gif (339 KB, 213x199) Image search: [Google]
1457761343506.gif
339 KB, 213x199
>>67942549
An anecdote from my own life: When I was a child there was a new chickenpox vaccine on the market. My mother was a lab technician in a hospital and was skeptical of any newly marketed drugs as she had personally seen adverse reactions in patients before.

She opted to "vaccinate" me the old fashioned way. A friend of hers had a daughter with chicken pox so my mom set up a "play date" for us. About a week later lo and behold I had chicken pox for a few days and then was back to normal and can never contract it again (besides shingles, but the vaccine will give you that risk as well).

Looking back I think my mom was a smart woman.
>>
>>67942580
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
>coming from a magician that tricks people for a living
>>
>>67942645
If Trump will MAGA then everyone is happy because America is awesome again
If Trump is a horrible President then it's World War 3 and everyone dies

I don't see the problem here
>>
>>67943254
>There's no proof that vaccines definitely prevent disease. There IS however, strong correlation between autism and vaccination.

you can't post anything that confirms this
>>
>>67942645
that entire picture says: Hey look at those idiots over there Carson. They actually think they can make America great again.
>>
I believe they are idiots, and this will prove to be a prime example of natural selection.
>>
>>67942538
its either autism or death
I like living id choose autism
>>
>>67943341
I never said I didn't want the vaccine myself, I do. And I would vaccinate my children. But people should not be FORCED against their will to vaccinate is my opinion.
>>
>>67943215
Religious nut jobs also hate vaccines, fluorine in tap water and things like that. Liberals usually bend over for what the government tells them what to do.
>>
>>67943161
I work in public health, microbiology major. The only anti-vaxxers I encounter are hippy retards who think gemstones and magnets heal cancer. Do some research, for real. You look very stupid.
>>
>>67943486
Viruses can mutate and render the vaccine useless, if that happens anti vaxxers like Jenny McCarthy should hang in the streets.
>>
>>67943430

Exactly, that's why the fanaticism over vaccinating everyone is so insane.
>>
Vaxinations are irrelevant and your children are fine without them.

Third world immigrants bring contagious diseases and are responsible for 100% of the alleged spikes in contagious illness..
>>
>>67941633
>>67941779
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal
why don't you try reading a little bit before expressing your enlightened opinion?
if your government man says "hey man, a little mercury isn't harmful for your three-year old child, i promise", surely you can trust them, right?
btw, a staunch advocate for mandatory vaccination in our country has a jewish surname, what a coincidence
>>
File: shit.gif (770 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
shit.gif
770 KB, 200x200
>>67943576
I don't understand why Jenny McCarthy would be at fault for viruses mutating? Also if that happened we could make a new vaccine.
>>
>>67943753
t.infoilhat
>>
>>67943559
Favorite tropes of the left

>educate yourself
The other lyrics people who think like you are BAD
>strawman adhominem appeal to authority etc etc.

Please don't use fallacies in lieu of arguments.
>>
>>67943753
Dude the spikes happen in homogeneous upper-middle class area where leftist faggots don't want to vaccinate their kids because muh natural childhood.
>>
>>67943946
>the falacy falacy
nothin personal kid
>>
>>67944107
It was my privilege
>>
>>67943488
I agree. That is why the Progressives opposing vaccines seems unusual. Of course, they are anti-science when it comes to nuclear energy and GMOs too.
>>
why don't these paranoid cunts bitch about chemotherapy

they pump you full of way worse shit and nobody says a god damn word
>>
>>67943833
My grandfather used to play with mercury as a child. He kept a jar filled with the stuff in his garage for at least as long as I'd been alive. He lived to be 83, was elected mayor of my hometown for two terms in his 50s, and kept an immaculate garden.
I'm of the opinion that mercury, particularly a trace amount in an injection, will have less of an effect on a person that day than the shit in the air that they breathe.

FPBP stands.
>>
>>67943488
Fluoride in tap water is totally useless though.
>>
>>67943833

why don't you read your own link dumbfuck

it doesn't support shit you say
>>
>>67942645
>Using the flu as an example of why vaccination is bad is idiotic when you consider what other vaccines are used to prevent.

neither are anti-vax. Trump thinks that smashing children with a dozen different vaccines in a single sitting is a bad for them. There is a distinct difference.
>>
FUCK yo shitty immune system nigga,
but yeah it should be your choice.

I have noticed my dad's scalp always starts peeling off after he gets a flu shot, and I've seen friends go bonkers/ manic after getting immunizations. I'm skeptical to think it's the actually vaccine, probably the mercury preservatives shit they use. That will fuck you up.
>>
The effects of vaccines are abundantly clear from the number of people that die from small pox and measles every year.

I think there is room for more research in the concentration that the doses are given in
>>
>>67943328
>By this logic you should also be against the fluoridation of the water supply
Everybody should be really. The fuck is the point?
>>
Vaccines are for commie fags
If God decides you live, you live, if you die you die
If you die from smallpox is because God chose to
>>
>>67944682

you haven't noticed shit dumbfuck
>>
>>67943016

What the fuck happened to your leaf?
>>
>>67944319
Plenty of people speak against chemo...
>>
>>67943486
I admire your forthright defense of personal liberty, but if you knew what we were up against, you'd understand that an epidemic does not give a shit about our social contract. Advise, advise again, strongly encourage, warn, mandate, get local government involved, get charities involved, have volunteers go door to door, but finally, you've got to start knocking down doors and dragging kids off to the vaccination centers.
>>
>>67944062
No, they don't. They happen in areas where the Somalis set up camp. There may be some overlap.
>>
>>67941779
>>67941832
Anyone that vaccinates their child is a MORON

>>67941633
>>67941779
>>67941832
>>67941942
>>67942081
>>67942250
>>67942337
>>67942342
>>67942407
REMINDER TRUMP IS AN ANTI-VAXXOR. Anyone who vaccinates is retarded beyond belief.
>>
>>67944872
Sounds like fear mongering to me. This coming from someone who has vaccinated kids.
>>
>>67941633
They should shut the fuck up. Why would you want to stop people that trust the government and big pharma from destroying their kids? There are to much people in the world and if they can get a couple of million of them to literally volunteer give themselves autism and sterilize themselves that is pretty awesome desu.
>>
>>67944627

Is there any known plus or minus to say, spreading out the vacinations over a week or a month?
>>
>>67944703
ostensibly prevents tooth cavities

It's also in your toothpaste.
>>
>>67942342
Fuck off, Ahmed. Liberals were the ones to start anti vaccination.
>>
Most Vaxxes are good. Some are questionable.

But it's a small minority.

The Emperor is wrong lads.
>>
>>67943063
How are they going to hold themselves responsible in the scenario where they are infected with a preventable disease? Should it be a criminal transmission of measles if someone refuses a vaccines, becomes infectious and infects others? There is already precedent for that with HIV, with many countries charging up to murder and some more wacky things like "assault with a deadly weapon" for fucking a guy in the ass. .
>>
>>67941633
Idiots willing to let their kids die, BUT there is nothing wrong with this since this will lower the nigger population fast
>>
>>67941633
Vaccines didn't make your child retarded. Your weak genes and the abscence of government issued sterilization caused you to have a retarded child
>>
>>67945086
> They should shut the fuck up.

They don't say anything. Pro-Vaxers want to make vax compulsory.

>>67945142
Then you should take a fluoride supplement instead of polluting the water supply.
>>
>>67941633
>Survival of the fittest
>Let anti-vaxxers choose not to vaxx their kids, let them die.
>The proof for vaccines will be in the cemetery.
>After their kids die of a preventable disease we put the parents in a cage with their dead child until they starve to death. Problem solved.
>>
>>67944996
>>
>>67943910
No, he's inarguably right about that last part. The US saw several spikes in conquered illesses during the Obama amnesty madness. The mandatory vaxxers crowed. Then every single outbreak was linked to illegal immigrants and the media stopped reporting it.
Get all the vaccines you can patent, get rid of borders and let Africa in, and die anyway.
These are multi-variable problems. Bad vaccines and mass vaccine barrages are destroying health, true, but so are unnecessary antibiotics and unnecesaary Caesarian section births. When a child is born, is receives the mother's "good bacteria," pretty much by having its face dragged across her pussy. It has been demonstrated that babies born by C-section do not receive the biomic gift and suffer numerous problems as a direct result of this.
That doesn't mean we have to ban Caesarians, but we could restrict them, and we could introduce the mother's "good bacteria" to a C-section newborn artificially.
>>
>>67945224
The emperor wants more spread out/smaller doses of infant injections to reduce health risks.
>>
>>67943035
>take vaccine as child
>"anon its been 10 years you need to retake them"
>fuck that
never take the hypodermic jew
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVnuFY20st0
>>
>>67942549
Personally choice amirite? It's not likes these diseases are incredibly painful to live with and could cause death? Freedom to the retards.
>>
>>67941633
Anti-vaxxers are pretty moronic, but it should be their prerogative if they don't want to vaccinate their children
>>
>>67944512
>it doesn't support shit you say
no shit, why don't you read about holohoax or gas chambers on wikipedia?
oh, right, because it's a shitty source
why are people trying to spread their buttcheeks for government?
>>67944351
https://web.stanford.edu/~bcalhoun/amalgam.htm
search for: The following events might be typical for mercury exposure.
>>
>>67945354
You're an awful troll

>>67945311
Or imprison parents who vaccinate their kids. I hope vaccinated "people" get cancer.
>>
>>67942894
I agree with you, because this an issue of science or technology, science and technology can progress, but society as a whole doesn't, it merely changes.
>>
No vaccine for me. I understand though if untermenschen with girly immune systems need a helping hand.
>>
>>67945532
But the same people who want mandatory vaccination also want open borders and reduced food regulation.
>>
>>67945534
Pro-vaxxors are retards.
>>
>>67942970
Ucsb undergrad, getting my bs in a year. Transferring to either ucla or uci in California
>>
>>67941633
If herd immunity wasn't a thing i'd be completely ok with them caching every possible disease that is easily preventable
>>
>>67944872
Yeah no. Vaccines fucked up my first kid because they were all to close together. He got really fucking sick. So I spaced out vaccines on my next 3 kids. According to your fucked up logic, my kids should be forced to get vaccines all at once despite what it does to them. I prefer to work with my doctor, not fight with him.

This is America cunt stain. Take your Stalinist rhetoric and fuck right off.
>>
Donald is wrong on this, he's absolutely wrong on this
>>
Doctor here

The amount of ignorance in this thread is disturbing
>>
I'm always getting my vaccines and giving them to my kids but people shouldn't be forced to unless there is a catastrophic need for it.
>>
Google "merck whistleblower" Huffington, WSJ, Forbes

Merck lies about effectiveness of mumps to keep a monopoly on vaccine (Govt medicine!)

Parents should have a choice of different vaccinations for the same immunization (free market)
>>
File: 1458233559295.jpg (10 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1458233559295.jpg
10 KB, 380x285
>>67941633

I think that liberals trust government too much and jerk each other off over the idea that dumb Repooblican parents will be force by law to vaccinate their children.

1) I don't care if some little mouth breather dies because his new age, Prius driving whore of a mother/proselytized, vehemently conservative, cocksure mother decided that the measles vaccine was gonna give little Timmy FatFuck McGee autism.

2) How come every time some little shit for brains gets a Lego jammed in their nose liberals cry for government regulation of Legos? Just let natural selection take its course for Christ's sake. It's much better than the government regulation of Legos. Look what faggy activists did to the Wonderball.

3) For that matter, the government should never force anyone to do anything. Why the fuck should the government mandate that my kid inject shit? What a bunch of authoritarian garbage. Only mindless sycophants love and praise government like that (aka liberals).

4) Shut the fuck up about parents not vaccinating their children. Whoopity fucking doo. Vaccinate your kids like a smart parent and move along.
>>
>>67946194
*jeb voice
>>
>>67946144
Vaccines cant make you sick
The literally cant
>>
>>67943833
>why don't you try reading a little bit before expressing your enlightened opinion?

Follow your own advice, dipshit.
>>
File: trust me.jpg (44 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
trust me.jpg
44 KB, 408x408
I'm ok with them, more work for me.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 274x184
>>67946301
>Brazil

Doctor of what? Nazis and Dysentery?
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>67945741
Yeah, ask smallpox, yellow fever and malaria
>>67946301
>>
>>67946418
Are you fucking retarded?

Vaccines literally make you sick. Just with smaller amounts of the disease.

smfh
>>
>>67944996
>Anyone that vaccinates their child is a MORON
How's that?

Even if you accept the idea that vaccines are the cause of autism, the percentage of children who died from disease in the 19th century is much higher than the percentage who get autism today.
>>
>>67946486
Yeah, you'd be surprised on how many fields brazilian medicine is a world leader
>>
File: 5y5qi0gwu2ln9h5241gz1.gif (623 KB, 255x184) Image search: [Google]
5y5qi0gwu2ln9h5241gz1.gif
623 KB, 255x184
>>67946632
That is correct. I would be surprised.
>>
>>67945302
The poor can't afford fluoride supplements.
It improves public health dramatically despite common complacency about dental health.
>>
>>67946716
Toothpaste has fluoride
>>
>>67946577
Jesus, you just misinterpreted how Vaccines or immunization works by a whole bit
>>
>>67946301
>Brazilian doctor
So what....voodoo?
>>
>>67945254
We shouldn't make laws that effect everyone to prevent something like a hundredth of one percent of people.
>>
>>67946830
Ugh, you see what I mean, forgive my ommission.
>>
>>67945741
If vaccinations are so retarded, then why is polio eradicated in every nation in the world but 2?
>>
>>67944996
hope you catch polio, meningitis, tetanus, rabies and the flu at once so your dumbass could die before you cause anymore damage
>>
>>67946813
Go get a fucking small pox shot and tell me how you feel for the next few days.
>>
>>67941633

Vaccines have personally almost killed my and my uncle

you all can go fuck off.
>>
>>67946433
why don't you eat some mercury?
>>
>>67941633
There is no current data to back up their claims. They have good intentions
>>
>>67946827
Brazilian doctors study in argentina... so yes.
>>
>>67946716
>the poor can't afford toothpaste
are you shitting me
>>
>>67946632
Anon, there's no point in arguing with people this stubborn. My aunt and uncle, both doctors, are some of those most right wing people I've met, and they laugh at people's misconceptions on vaccines
>>
>>67944996
No he isn't. Trump supports having the vaccines spread out over a period of time instead of the whole thing in one shot. What's wrong with that?
>>
File: anti vaccines doctor suicide.png (352 KB, 654x811) Image search: [Google]
anti vaccines doctor suicide.png
352 KB, 654x811
>>67946954
>There is no current data to back up their claims
I wonder why
>>
>>67946359
Because not every parent can vaccinate their kids because of health problems in some kids.
Having more kids unvaccinated puts the ones who literally cannot be vaccinated in greater danger.
>>
>get vaccinated
>1 hour later start hallucinating
>43C fever
>almost die that day
Vaccines, not even once.
>>
>>67946946
You read their pathology reports and made that conclusion?
>>
>>67941633

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13QiSV_lrDQ

They admit they put cancer virus in the vaccine so you get cancer when your retirement age.

They even admit it on TV.
>>
>>67947015
They can't afford dental care, so the fluoride does help.
>>
funny how libs are all about personal choice unless its vaccinations.

I personally think most antivax claims are bullshit but I mostly am skeptical of how libtards all of a sudden came out of the woodwork to enforce vaccinations on all OR YUOR A BIGOT/RACIST/ANTISCIENCE/[insert liberal buzzword].
>>
>>67941633
Vaccines are obligatory in France, do not question the government's authority anyways
>>
File: conspeeracy.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
conspeeracy.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>67943063
>ulterior motives behind vaccine developement
Yep its the same motives the government used to do 9/11
>>
>>67947099

>shot shelf in chest

seems legit
>>
>>67947280
What claims do you think have merit?
>>
>>67942407
A friend of mine died because of the flu.

She was 18.
>>
File: 1454283985305.jpg (21 KB, 372x260) Image search: [Google]
1454283985305.jpg
21 KB, 372x260
>>67941633
We need the ephemeral grasp of death and suffering to keep people rational. Let them unleash the next wave of disease.
>>
>>67941633
People can put into their own bodies whatever they want, and not put into their bodies whatever they want.

I hate people so much.
>>
>>67943016
public schooling, roads
>>
>>67947280
Funny how conservatives are all anti-government unless it concerns gay marriage or abortion.
>>
>>67946943
That could be because of a lot of things. Alergies are one of them. Also you are actively making your imune sistem work to protect himself for the next years, of course a child sistem will be overcharged, but for the major good
>>
>>67947212

I mean if you have to go to the hospital within 30 min of getting vaccine I think you can draw a conclusion that it was the trigger.

That is why they often keep an eye on you when you get them for 30-60 min.

Also, do you trust Jews to make your vaccines? I sure don't.
>>
>>67947276
Israel stopped pumping flouride in tap water, so that's telling you something.
>>
>>67947593
Yeah, so I spread them out on the next 3 kids. What's the fucking problem with that?
>>
>>67945254
How are people who let other people exist hold themselves responsible in the scenario where a plane crashes on top of these people?????
>>
>>67943016
Nothing is free.
It's all funded by taxes, which everyone has to pay.
>>
>>67947644
Israel probably can better control their poverty since they're on a much smaller scale.
>>
>>67941633
I haven't heard from any of them for about a year now, so I'm guessing a lot have died.
>>
>>67941942
Death is a 100% thing my colonial friend.
>>
>>67947212
>>67941633

Do you trust this faggot to give you vaccines?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ9IzCBRLEQ

His dad ran planned parent hood with Margaret Sanger.
>>
>>67942407

>Deflating the infant mortality rate of the third world

Why do we want to perpetuate the cycle of poverty? We should be letting these shitholes rot. Whites get ZERO credit for helping these people, we are literally fighting and paying to help the enemy army of tomorrow survive today.
>>
>>67942645
They look like two suave criminals about to bust a casino there
>>
>>67946830
Would you criminalize the transmission of smallpox? Most Americans are no longer vaccinated and smallpox is very deadly. If so then what is your cut off percentage of people who may be affected by diseases, since some are vaccinated and some are not?

As a comparison, polio only has the stereotypical crippling effects in ~0.5% of cases, the other cases are asymptomatic or similar to a cold and nearly everyone becomes infectious with polio when it is endemic in the water supply.

This law isn't saying "you must be vaccinated", it is saying "spreading disease while unvaccinated is negligent" if it wasn't clear.
>>
>>67941942
It's almost 100% effective against the strains it's designed for.
>>
>>67945629
you're retarded, the mercury in your link, or in a thermometer, isn't the same as the trace in a vaccine

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/

fucking kill yourself
>>
File: 1415549747654.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1415549747654.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>67941633
>antivaxxers
>sweedun
>>
>>67947665
Because of how collective immunization works. It wont work unless you garantee most of the populacion is vaccinated properly too. Thats how we erradicated a lot of otherwise deadly diseases
>>
>>67946418
>I don't know what a vaccine even is!
>>
>>67941633
primates, who are raised in captivity, are used for testing/production of the vac.
they companies that breed them are few. rheseus monkeys are for all practical matters, extinct.
When a macau (which are most used currently) is used for study, they are bought from a farm, who buy back the ones who survive.
>this has been going on since the 50's.
they are infected with various antibodies, viruses and are used as a baseline for human consumption.
Long live big pharma.
Did you take your pills today?
>>
File: 1453782323862.jpg (46 KB, 664x500) Image search: [Google]
1453782323862.jpg
46 KB, 664x500
anti-vaxers are idiots who don't realize there was a time when nobody took vaccinations and everybody had to worry about smallpox and polio
honestly even if the autism shit was true i would rather a small minority of people get autism than have to deal with the victorian age diseases that have been eradicated by public hygiene
>>
>>67945087
No. But like most of Trumps ideas they come from within, based on seemingly random reason.
>>
>>67947734
Do you think accidents (including air crashes) do not have criminal liability?
>>
>>67941633
I trust vaccines created time ago when the people that researched them were interested in curing diseases.
Now, with the pharma industry, shareholders, media manipulation regarding the next big plague, lobbying to goverments so they buy vaccines at outrageous prices.
I am no longer sure of their real intentions so I can't really trust new generations of vaccines.
>>
>>67948163
If you're vaccinated why does it matter if it works?
>>
>>67942766
EPIDEMIC
>>
>>67947531
These should be decided, oh, I don't know, at the STATE FUCKING LEVEL
>>
>>67947276
>so the fluoride does help
There's basically no modern research that indicates it does, only meta analysis of studies from the 70s.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD010856.pub2/abstract
>>
>>67948397
Too late for that.
>>
>>67941633
In our country, business is absolute. This is why we don't have problems with multiculturalism and "diversity" but also why we are one of the most ignorant and unhealthy countries. This means that the vaccination system in our country may be one of undertested and shadily regulated products put quickly to market for maximum profits in the wake of a particular disease scare.

The side effects may be permanent for a non-lethal strain that was essentially a giant meme to begin with. This is why we have "anti-vaccers" in the country.
>>
>>67948557
And who's fault was that? Not the conservatives, who you're blaming somehow
>>
Fact: taking a shot is not risk-free.
Fact: not taking a shot is not risk-free.
Conclusion: one should take the shot if and only if the consequence of not taking the shot is more damaging than taking the shot.
Corollary: people should be able to decide whether or not they want to take a shot, when, and which shot.

>>67948310
The responsibility does not lie with people who have let people exist, then. It lies with people who drove the plane or with the guys in their tower, for example. That's part of the point. For the other part, replace a plane by a wild bear running into the city and mauling someone. The person who let that person exist is not responsible for their death at the paws of the bear.
>>
>>67942766
you're an idiot, that's not how it works, go read.

if you're vaccinated, you're protected

however, there is always a small part of the population that cannot be vaccinated, be it due to allergies, or because you can't vaccinate for the first few years of a child's life

that group is protected by herd immunity, because everyone else around them is vaccinated, there's virtually no vectors to spread the disease

anti vaxxers create more disease vectors and more opportunities to spread the virus both among their retarded selves, and the above vulnerable population

that's how they kill people
>>
>>67948363
The more people who aren't vaccinated, the more chances the disease gets to mutate and affect those who are.
>>
>>67948725
You cease to let people exist when they are infected with small pox or killed by a plane crash.
>>
>>67941633
They're a problem, but theoretically it's a problem that should solve itself eventually.
>>
>>67941633
>MUH FALSE DILEMMA !!!

* Each vaccine has to be judged independently.

* The vaccine schedule needs to be judged apart from individual vaccines.

* We have less reliable data for vaccines because there are generally no double blind trials (for obvious reasons).

* It's a point of fact that a lot of adverse reactions are not properly recorded / categorized.

If I had a child I would not accept the recommended vaccine schedule. I would definitely get some, but I would spread them much further apart than is normal.

I don't think vaccines are evil, but I do think some are unnecessary, and the schedule is far too aggressive for a child's immune system.
>>
>>67941942
The vaccine developed for the coming flu season is said to be 80% effective.

>source: sister is an epidemiologist
>>
File: 1452838172583.jpg (56 KB, 856x482) Image search: [Google]
1452838172583.jpg
56 KB, 856x482
>>67948163
Yeah no offence but I think I'll take my medical advice from a white doctor. Thank you.

He was fine with spreading them out.

But hey, I'm sure your practice of sacrificing goats is good for your patients.
>>
>>67948862
>what are "superbugs"
>what is evolution
Let's not play games.
>>
>>67948113
of course it isn't, mercury in your vaccine is healthy
>Thimerosal contains ethylmercury, which is cleared from the human body more quickly than methylmercury, and is therefore less likely to cause any harm
is this some kind of a joke? or is this written for mentally challenged burgers?
>Mercury and most of its compounds are extremely toxic and must be handled with care
do you understand that it is T-O-X-I-C? it isn't supposed to be found in human body, just like lead or flouride
in any fucking form
>>
>>67948363
Read >>67948739
>>
>>67941633
Natural selection at work.
>>
>>67948890
I'm not sure you understand what the word "let" means. It's not for you to "let" anything happen other than your own actions, because that's all you're responsible for.
>>
In the UK we had a phase around 10 years ago where lots of people didn't vaccinate their kids because of the autism scare.

10 years later there was a measles outbreak in Wales among the 10-18 year olds. Almost 2000 cases.

This is what happens when your parents are fucking idiots.
>>
File: BIll Gates Humans to 0.png (366 KB, 639x319) Image search: [Google]
BIll Gates Humans to 0.png
366 KB, 639x319
>>67947953

trust me goy.. we just need to get you down near to 0 to save the earth
>>
>>67949001
I bet im whiter a blondier than you mate
>>
>>67948890
So therefore you should be executed for having killed so many people so far.
>>
>>67949099
yeah arent vaccine stopping evolution?
>>
>>67949020
so you're incapable of actually reading and comprehending one whole page

fucking stupid serbs, i'll be glad when your retarded lineage dies out to smallpox or some other easily prevented disease
>>
>>67948739
>anti vaxxers create more disease vectors and more opportunities to spread the virus both among their retarded selves, and the above vulnerable population

Immigration is a far greater risk here. Probably by a couple orders of magnitude. I would rather have a moratorium on all immigration then force anti vaxxers to get the shots. At their current numbers they are an inconsequential risk tbqh.
>>
>>67949207
I actually have no idea what you are talking about. What is bodily harm something you consider a crime?
>>
>>67949015
Oy vey lets stop using antibiotics because some crazy chinks are using them like Water on cattle
>>
>>67949135

how much you wanna bet the Muslims brought it in

If you eliminate the disease you should not need to continue to vaccinate, plus your mother should pass immunity to you in her breast milk... but they tell you not to breast feed now.
>>
>>67949265
the only way to stop evolution is by killing all organisms, m80
>>
>>67943063

>I should have the right to choose if and which vaccines my child gets and when they are administered. To take that choice away from families amounts to medical tyranny.

I would agree with you, but by you oit getting your child vaccinated in a timely and proper manner you inadvertanly place multitudes of other children at risk, and this is the reason why I despise Anti-Vaxxers.

You should have the right to abuse and neglect your child however you like, but by being negligent you put others at risk.
>>
>>67948246

are you saying this is a bad thing or what? i'm confused
>>
File: true mexican3.jpg (20 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
true mexican3.jpg
20 KB, 385x385
>>67949195
okay esay
>>
>>67949327
Thank you for your insightful comment pajeet.
>>
>>67949265
modern medicine as a whole has slowed natural selection to an insane level, it's a universal thing that will simply continue forever as we advance
>>67949318
no, go google articles about anti vaxxers and the infections/deaths they've caused

immigrants, while a related concern, often have more trust in their free clinics and other shit that will get them to vaccinate, especially if their kids are going to go to school which requires it

anti vaxxers are middle class white women morons for the most part listening to bullshit on the internet and jenny mccarthy and so arrogant as to think they know better than a doctor

immigrants, if nothing else, seem to at least listen to doctors (even doctors coming into THEIR countries, look at the vax programs in africa, etc)

all that said, immigration needs to end and illegals deported for entirely other reasons
>>
>>67949318

there's a reason why there are travel and immigration protocols in place for vaccinations
>>
Do you remember the 2009's h1n1 flu ?

Well, I was in school, in detention, with a friend of mine who took this vax in the morning.

He literally fall on the table before him then slip on the floor.

He went to the hospital, he's fine now but I will neger get an non-obligatory vaccine
>>
>>67949467
>I would agree with you, but by you oit getting your child vaccinated in a timely and proper manner you inadvertanly place multitudes of other children at risk,

Hyperbole. There are not "multitudes" who cannot get the vaccinations. There is no fucking way that the risk warrants forced vaccinations.

And under our Constitution, as the founders envisioned it, I don't see how forcing or coercing vaccinations could possible be deemed legal even if the risk was that large. The risk of undermining our rights and privacy is FAR GREATER then the risk of an unvaccinated child.

Go fucking live in Europe if you want to live in a world where the gov can force any damn thing it wants.
>>
>>67949343
No, that over-vaccination and over prescription of antibiotics leads to a dependency on extreme medicine (antibiotics nuke your body from the inside out) as opposed to letting your body deal with non-lethal diseases naturally, training your immune system. The only diseases surviving this being much nastier versions that have been able to survive the vaccines and antibiotics we've overindulged in for decades.
>>
>>67949383

I worked with a Muslim chap, he went on holiday in Pakistan, came back to work, felt a bit ill - he only went and caught TB, and spread his TB germs all over the office. Never mind terrorism, I wonder how many people die each year in the UK as a result of 3rd world diseases.
>>
>>67949283
i read the page, you retard
can you read the bigger page i posted?
just fucking type thimerosal in search
>>
>>67949947

shut the fuck up dumbfuck
>>
>>67948724
I don't think it's irrational for it to be decided federally.
The only arguments I've heard against gay marriage and abortion are rooted in religion, and we're not a theocracy (even though we might be better off as a Christian one).
It just would have been defeated at each state.
>>
>>67949132
>Your own actions
Such as spreading infectious diseases or being a negligent air traffic controller?

I am not saying "Ted in Dallas" who lives innawoods was not vaccinated for measles and "Andy in Utah" dies of measles that Ted should be prosecuted. If there is a direct link between the two, clear cut would be Ted spitting in Andy's mouth while Ted is infectious with measles and Andy dies then Ted is liable for Andy's death by measles.
>>
>>67943016
>free
>>
>>67945354
>tumblr
>>
>>67949020
please take an inorganic chemistry course sometime in your fucking life

i bet you think the cyano group in amygdalin in apple pips just magically becomes HCN. beta-glucosidase is what attacks it and makes that cyanide.

the ethylmercury is wholly unreactive with anything in our body, which is why the mercury isn't released, you fucking roach
>>
>>67949771
Sorry, do you consider bodily harm a crime?
>>
>>67949947
>Hyperbole. There are not "multitudes" who cannot get the vaccinations. There is no fucking way that the risk warrants forced vaccinations.

you're an idiot, children under a certain age can't be vaccinated for certain things, how many children do you think are born EVERY DAY?

i promise you, it qualifies as "multitudes"

>And under our Constitution, as the founders envisioned it, I don't see how forcing or coercing vaccinations could possible be deemed legal even if the risk was that large. The risk of undermining our rights and privacy is FAR GREATER then the risk of an unvaccinated child.

it's a public health issue, you can literally kill other peoples children by not vaccinating yours and spreading diseases that would otherwise never be spread, it's not a violation of your rights or the child's rights, you have NO right to infect and put at risk other peoples children

if you want to not vaccinate, you can go form your own leper colony on an island somewhere and die to the easily prevented diseases you're trying to spread here
>>
>>67946909
>you don't support my opinion so I hope you die
You might be proof that vaccines cause Autism. I don't think they do but you might change my mind.
>>
>>67949950
This. There is such a thing as moderation.
>>
>>67950083
If you knowingly spread a disease, you're responsible for that.

The chances of contracting most of the shit that gets vaccinated for are less than that of getting in a car wreck. Are you gonna stop driving?
>>
>>67950051
>The only arguments I've heard against gay marriage and abortion are rooted in religion
That's because you close your ears and sing "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" whenever someone says something you dislike.
>>
File: 1367135450015.jpg (113 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1367135450015.jpg
113 KB, 400x267
>>67941633
The Internet has created a fora for fucktards to re-enforce their fatuous foolishness.
>>
>>67950375
I'm being honest. I haven't seen other arguments. It's part of the reason gay marriage won, I'm sure.
What are they?
>>
>>67945629
>https://web.stanford.edu/~bcalhoun/amalgam.htm
>ethylmercury has the same properties and reactivity as FUCKING AMALGAM

oh my fucking god
>>
>>67949950
no, antibiotics can lead to super bugs, vaccines were developed specifically because the diseases in question had high mortality levels and we DO NOT beat them "naturally" at acceptable rates

vaccines do not, and have never, made the things they protect against worse, period, full stop.

you're drawing a link between two things that doesn't exist.
>>
>>67949943
you won't get a vaccination because your friend is a clumsy fucker that hit his head on a table?
>>
>>67950375

so what are they
>>
>>67950338
But the risk is only low because other people are vaccinated, no?

Not vaccinating today is only a relatively risk free choice as most people do vaccinate, so the diseases are less likely to spread.

But if everybody stopped vaccinating, the diseases would return and romp through the population.

Aren't people who do not vaccinate just free riding on the back of those who do?
>>
>>67950185
You do realize your own link itself admits that ethylmercury is dangerous and the only reason it's accepted practice to put it in vaccines is that on average it doesn't stay in the body long enough for it to cause damage, right?
>>
They require permanent rehabilitation.
>>
>>67950509
>H1N1
>virtually 0% mortality rate
>virtually 100% natural beating rate
>vaccines were developed specifically because the diseases in question had high mortality levels and we DO NOT beat them "naturally" at acceptable rates
OK kid.
>>
>>67950025
Wait, do you think vaccines make kids retarded?
>>
>>67949135
>10 years later there was a measles outbreak in Wales among the 10-18 year olds. Almost 2000 cases.
How many died?
>>
>>67950025
your bigger page was about mercury in dentistry which has literally nothing to do with vaccines and is a completely different chemical

just because two things have the word "mercury" involved does not mean they are the same, it doesn't mean the work the same way, it doesn't mean they have the same impact on anything the same way

the comparison you're trying to draw is so fucking stupid that it's on par with saying I can breath water because H2O contains oxygen

are all serbs this stupid or is it just you?
>>
File: 1449261929980.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449261929980.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>67950473
>a fora
quality shitposting there, australia
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.