[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the bernfags chances?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
What are the bernfags chances?
>>
NO CHANCE THATS WHAT YOUVE GOT
>>
>>67941201
Zero to none.
>>
>>
>>67941201
Maybe 10% if he wins every single state from here on out
>>
File: senile bernie.jpg (2 MB, 3906x2604) Image search: [Google]
senile bernie.jpg
2 MB, 3906x2604
there is no known cure
>>
>>67941201
Well he's already lost 19 so he's on the right path.
>>
>>67941201
FYI: super delegates
Why are berntards so dumb?
>>
>>67941201

>lost 21 in total
>Bernout already lost 19

I'd explain to you how Hernie has no chance whatsoever, but YURA FOOKIN WHYT MAIL, so I shan't bother.
>>
>>67941645
This is so typically jewish

'Sanders' was ranked #28 on the list of most common names of """""""""""""civillian casualties"""""""""""""" during WW2
>>
>>67941201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw
>>
>>67941201
About the same chance as a sweet Nordic girl in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>67941932
In The Netherlands btw
>>
>>67941645
no way, did he actually say that in order
>>
The same chance this gets trips.
>>
>>67941201
>21 states
Not in a fucking row.
>>
File: 1458272701904.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1458272701904.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
>an establishment candidate beat an establishment candidate in the last election cycle despite a close race, so an outsider has a good chance !

SUPERDELEGATES
>>
>>67941201
given how old he is i wouldnt even bet that he won't die of a heart attack before all of this is over
>>
>>67942059
i forget what to google

"hypocritical bernie youtube" should work tho
>>
>>67942059

yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn7fCT7zkaQ
>>
>>67941201
He also had supper delegates like Hillary

Dumb liberal
>>
>>67942231
Holy shit, how can people not see that and realize he's a crazy old man. He's an old fucking man who forgot what he said not 15 minutes before.
Everyone is out to Bern Trump because he's going against establishment.
Bernie won't win, unless the Jew can get some kind of miracle.
>>
>>67941201
literally zero. But I still find it funny that these college liberals think he has a chance, so I'll let them indulge in their delusion.
>>
File: 1415153206013.jpg (115 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1415153206013.jpg
115 KB, 680x497
>>67942231
Well I guess Hitler was correct about jew double speak. I don't agree with hitler on basically anything , but I read mein kampf and this is exactly how he said jews debate
>>
>>67943514

to be fair doublespeak is how most politicans debate
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 369x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 369x365
>>67941645
>>67942231
>Trump has to bear responsibility for his supporters AND Bernie's

I was going to ask why this isn't bigger news but then I remembered who owns all of the media.
>>
>>67943682
I don't think double speak was the best phrase. I read it like 5 years ago, but still you are probably correct. It probably applies to many people.

I only read it because it's easily the most influential book to come out in the last few hundred years. It was actually a very interesting look into the psyche of the average German leading up to WWII
>>
>be me
>be romanian
>see berniefag tweet that americans have shitty dsl/isdn/56kbps internet connection while romanians have gigabit
>instant hate for bernardo
>trump will win
>>
File: cucklordsPM.jpg (117 KB, 781x689) Image search: [Google]
cucklordsPM.jpg
117 KB, 781x689
>>
>>67941201

>Obama won a majority of the states and still won the nomination.

Yeah, that's usually how it works.

Bernie has won like 4 states, none of them important.

His chances of winning the nomination are like < 1%, not because of delegate math, that's already a lost cause, that's the chances of Hillary being indicted by the FBI. So technically, there is still hope.
>>
>>67944638
of the top 10 most populous states in the US. ie the ones you will likely need to win the nomination.

Bernie is 1-6 so far.

Bernie has literally no chance of being the nominee.

He probably won't even win any of the remaining 3. As long as these losers keep throwing their money away though, I'll be happy.
>>
>>67944294
You have to admit that there is something wrong when the greatest country in the world has slower Internet than a third world nation.
>>
>>67941201
I'm shilling like a motherfucker for Bernie now; it's a shitty thing to do maybe but I'm trying to get as many dumb white liberals as I can to give away all their money so they can realize that this whole "check your privilege" shit really isn't that cute when you're a paycheck away from going hungry and not being able to do a damn thing about it.
>>
>>67945194
this, every dollar that those poor ass niggers give to bernie, is one less dollar that they cant give to hillary later
>>
>>67946254

You know money going to Bernie goes to the DNC to give to Hillary for the general, right?
>>
>>67945425
Do you realize how spread out our population is? Theres a reason South Korea has the fastest internet in the world.
>>
Its still mathmatically possible. An open convention is also possible but hmm who would the establishment delegates go to????
>>
File: kek.png (125 KB, 858x761) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
125 KB, 858x761
>>
He would basically have to win every single state from here on out with a massive majority, something like 60%+ in order to win.

So basically, it's not happening. He can't put up those kind of numbers in massive states like NY, California.
>>
>>67946564
It's honestly crazy how influential the media is on peoples opinions. I even had to tell my mom how wrong she was about trump from what she heard about him on FOX.

At first I was kind of taken aback by trumps attacks on media, but the more I think about it, he is honestly a genius. He gives the media no time to sit on their laurels, and fights back immediately. He doesn't let the media get the upper hand in anything, which usually is the death nail in any presidential campaign. one fucking sound bite.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.