[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ so against diversity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 45
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 998x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 998x615
I don't see why diversity is bad
>Learn new languages
>Eat new exotic foods
>Hear awesome new music
>Meet new people
There's nothing bad about any of that. I think you're all just spoiled teenagers with no life experience and that's why you don't support diversity. Try to expand your horizons and open your minds.
>>
I believed everyone was equal. I then expanded my horizons. It turns out other races actually are inferior.
>>
>>67941069
You don't have as much loyalty and cooperation among different cultures as you have within them. A simple fact and why "diversity" is a lie.
>>
>>67941394
Didn't know that watching Fox News meant expanding you horizons.
>>
File: 1445079738638.jpg (55 KB, 560x765) Image search: [Google]
1445079738638.jpg
55 KB, 560x765
>>67941069
"When the godfather of the European Union, Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, published the plan for a united Europe and the ethnocide of the peoples of Europe, the encouragement of mass non-white immigration was central to the plot. Since then, an unholy alliance of leftists, capitalists and Zionist supremacists has schemed to promote immigration and miscegenation with the deliberate aim of breeding us out of existence in our homelands. As indigenous resistance to this human genetic-modification industry grows, the criminal elite seeks new ways to camouflage their project. First, their immigrant pawns were temporary guest workers; then it was a multiracial experiment; then they were refugees, and then the answer to a shrinking population. Different excuses, different lies -- and asylum is just another one. But the real aim stays the same: the biggest genocide in human history, the final solution to the Christian European problem. This crime demands a new set of Nuremberg trials, and you people will be in the dock." ~ British National Party Chairman Nick Griffin

MULTICULTURALISM -- Just means FEWER White people

ASSIMILATION --------- Just means FEWER White people

IMMIGRATION -------- Just means FEWER White people

INTEGRATION ------- Just means FEWER White people

RACE-MIXING ------ Just means FEWER White people

DIVERSITY --------- Just means FEWER White people

Every White/Western nation and only White/Western nations are being affected by the Cultural-Marxist Anti-White agenda. A Total Fertility Rate (TFR) of 2.01 is required to maintain a nation's population, yet ALL European nations have a TFR below 2.0!

What this is is genocide, White Genocide. "Diversity" is just a codeword for White Genocide/replacement. Resist.
>>
>>67941069
>Learn new languages
Nothings stopping you from learning languages in a pure society.
>Eat new exotic foods
Nothings stopping you from eating and making foods of other cultures.
>Hear awesome new music
Nothings stopping you from listening to music of other cultures.
>Meet new people
That's what traveling is for. What's the point of forcing every kind of culture into a single point? Cultures should be kept safe in their birth zones, not stuffed into other countries whose culture is completely different.
>>
File: 1458345332172.jpg (518 KB, 1400x1316) Image search: [Google]
1458345332172.jpg
518 KB, 1400x1316
>>67941069
>>
>>67942886
>No victory conditions

Do you think life is a video game?
>>
>>67941069
diversity should be celebrating the differences not homogenizing everything, unfortunately when people think diversity it's usually the latter
>>
>>67943045
>what is war
>>
>>67941069
Try spending some time in a diverse lower class neighborhood, you'll come away with a different point of view. And you'll end up as a racial realist.
>>
>>67941069
If these other cultures are so great and civilizations are so sought-after, they wouldn't be trying so hard to get on US soil.
>>
>>67941069

That's not enough black hands for the diversity crowd. Don't you know that diversity is code for more blacks?
>>
I don't know about /pol/ but I'm against diversity because of shit like the following;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkLEH1lGQjI

The last few years more and more shit skin's that don't live in the area have been appearing at our St. Patrick's Day Celebrations and with it this shit is on the rise.
>>
>>67941069
>>Learn new languages
>>Eat new exotic foods
>>Hear awesome new music
>>Meet new people
Is this really the best you can come up with? Is this why the whole world should be diverse? Ahahahaha
>>
File: 1452554555885.gif (14 KB, 313x339) Image search: [Google]
1452554555885.gif
14 KB, 313x339
>>67941069
I don't see why "diversity" is bad
>destroy languages
>destroy foods
>destory music
>destroy people

fixed that for you.
>>
>>67941069

>Learn new languages
done
>Eat new exotic foods
done
>Hear awesome new music
done
>Meet new people
done

Now fuck off
>>
Someone post that image of the different colored paints being poured into a big bucket and turning shit brown.
>>
>>67943045
A goal needs to have something you can messure it by
>>
We're not against diversity, we're against the native population and culture being replaced and disrespected in favor of foreigners
>>
File: 1452851787186.gif (17 KB, 313x339) Image search: [Google]
1452851787186.gif
17 KB, 313x339
>>67944545
>>
>>67941069

you can do all those things without diversity
>>
>>67941069
You're missing the point. You visit other countries to learn about the culture. You learn almost nothing from even a first generation immigrant, because they are removed from any real reference point. People should learn languages, yes, but 'new foods' and 'new music'? They can be enjoyable, but do they excuse the watering-down of your own culture? Do they excuse the explosion of crime and [genuine] insecurity that comes with 'diversity'? No, they don't.
>>
>>67944750
Thanks m8.
>>
All of those except for arguably the last one can be done without letting millions of uneducated, backward, criminal immigrants into your country.
>>
>>67944750
>humans genetics = paint
>>
It's a good thing when encouraged but it has an opposite effect when forced. People will recent when they are culturally enriched by force.
>>
File: white are diversity enough.jpg (61 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
white are diversity enough.jpg
61 KB, 500x529
>>67941069
>>
>>67944484
this is correct, I hate to say it but every country should keep their own culture because if we are all diverse we have identity problems. While is all fun and games to be a bit diverse it hurts the culture and eventually it leads to confusion which can be very bad.
>>
File: TopTenTexas2-1.jpg (237 KB, 950x942) Image search: [Google]
TopTenTexas2-1.jpg
237 KB, 950x942
>>67941394
>inferior
>meanwhile third world countries are pumping mediocre doctors and engineers
>whites struggle to breed

You never left your house.
>>
File: 1456716836980.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1456716836980.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>67942181
>unholy alliances of the leftists

and stopped reading there, already know the rest is retarded
>>
>>67941069
10 bucks says OP lives in a part of the US that is at least 90% white.
>>
>>67943045
>Not having objectives
How do you know when you succeed?
>>
>>67941069
>>Learn new languages
>>Eat new exotic foods
>>Hear awesome new music
>>Meet new people

all of this is possible within a nice, comfy, ethnically homogeneous white society
>>
>>67941069

>learn new languages

no thanks. it's a lot of work and i don't enjoy it.

>eat new exotic foods

this is an advantage, yes

>hear awesome new music

meh

>meet new people

i don't need to meet any new people. people suck.
>>
File: 1446687685.jpg (97 KB, 606x960) Image search: [Google]
1446687685.jpg
97 KB, 606x960
>>67941069
>learn new languages
Why should I? Even if I wanted to I could do that without the presence of niggers.
>Eat exotic new foods
Europe has pizza and sausages. Asia has fried dogs and Africa has literal dirt.
>Hear awesome new music
I can also do that without the presence of muds or just listen to muisc made by whites.
>meet new people
Rude, smelly, and unfriendly immigrants? no thanks.
>>
>>67941069

Because if you look at any government demographic projections you'll see "diversity" (which is levied almost exclusively against a worldwide minority, Europeans) is literally wholesale demographic replacement.

The state controls: migation, association, dissociations, contract, pubkuc assembly, speech and education.

If this "diversity" was in a contractual society, fine. But it's not, and there is something extremely insideous about your iwn government replacing you (ethnocide, like tibet) AND preventing native resistence (for example in UK native charities are illegal, in France native french are no longer a legally recognized group).

"Diversity" = hunting down and exterminating Europeans. "Free Tibet" "Enrich Europe", it's a contadiction.

Also the immigrant " pawns " are fully supportive: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XhY1vY5q9V0

Multicultural societies are also the opposite if diversity, preserbing diversity would be allowing people to be free to choose to preserve own homelands, as it stands Europeans are literal slaves: we are forced with violence of law to associate with others in all aspects if social and economic life. Utter madness:

In group = bad

Out group = good
>>
>>67942181
>white genocide conspiracy meme

Multiculturalism helps take away archaic mentality of identity and replacing it with one that is more open and observing. This is how one world government will be achieved. It just so happens that multiculturalism is in areas of wealth and opportunity, coincidentally all whites live there. It'd be the same situation if China was the center of wealth and white people would struggle to immigrate there.>>67941069
>>
>>67945825
>archaic mentality of identity
Literally just admitted to destroying culture and diversity.
>>
>>67941069
>new languages
One global, like english, would be infinitely better.
>eat new exotic foods
There's running sushi right around the corner, rest is in the city.
>hear new awesome music
Ever heard of internet?
>meet new people
I'm not friend with just anybody, being subhuman certainly won't help though there are special snowflakes who don't fall into stereotype of their races.
>>
>>67941069
Diversity is good when cultures can get along.

Unfortunately mudslimes and most nigger cultures can't get along with The West or East, I refuse to accept and tolerate cultures that try to justify raping children.
>>
>>67945825
>newspeak admittances of destroying European people.

You're done.
>>
>>67945976
Identity does not mean diversity and culture. You claim to want to preserve your identity yet wish to destroy others out of difference. Hypocrisy is rampant in you.

Creating a mix race turns to peace among warring tribes. A new identity will be created.
>>
>>67941069
That's not what diversity is.

You can do all those things with separatist countries. I can still learn French, eat Italian, listen to Brazilian music, meet Japanese by visiting those countries. Hell even if you have immigrants, there's nothing wrong with the odd person from somewhere else.

"Diversity" is about arbitrarily destroying natural homogeneity of a society. It's imposing foreign cultures on a native population and the cost of their own culture. What French culture does paris have left? None, that's what. Like I said a few immigrants from here or there won't have any harm, but when 10% of your population comes from one country and just lives in 1 city, it destroys the cities identity. Ultimately, "Diversity" isn't an identity anyone can identify with.

And I'm saying all this as someone who would like to immigrate over seas. The last thing anyone wants is to go to Germany and find out it's actually turkey, or America and it's just Mexico lite
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2512x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2512x1052
>>67941069
>>
>>67946127
You killed more of your own people in two wars than capitalism and multiculturalism have.
>>
>>67946373
Troll confirmed.

SAGE hidden & reported.

Remember to flag all demoralization threads.
>>
>>67946423
Nicely summed it all up.

Have a (you)
>>
File: fuck toronto.jpg (104 KB, 477x728) Image search: [Google]
fuck toronto.jpg
104 KB, 477x728
Diversity in itself isn't bad.

The fetishization of diversity is bad because it irrationally prioritizes diversity over all other aspects.
>>
>>67944921
You've never had any experience with genetics have you?
>>
>>67946566
See;

>>67946609

Bye bye blackbird.
>>
>>67941069
(((((( DIVERSITY )))))))
>>
>>67941516
>loyalty and cooperation
>capitalism
>pick one
>>
>>67946702
Is this a joke?

Your nation is finished.
>>
File: 70132.jpg (118 KB, 898x701) Image search: [Google]
70132.jpg
118 KB, 898x701
How does it feel to know 10/10 qts like these would never think of having sex and reproducing with racists?
>>
File: Asuka a qt.png (605 KB, 599x729) Image search: [Google]
Asuka a qt.png
605 KB, 599x729
>>67941069
But I do support diversity.

I like all the cultures of Western Europe, white America, and Japan.

Everything else can burn and die, though.
>>
>>67946373
I keep my identity in my country. Chinese and Muslims get to keep their identities in their countries. Maybe I visit them, maybe they visit me but my country is for my people and their country is for their people.
>>
>>67946868
Capitalism requires cooperation
>>
>>67941069
I have no problem with diversity in and of itself. Multiculturalism is the problem, where you have people who refuse to assimilate and continue to practice aspects of their culture that are not in-line with modern enlightened Western values.
>>
File: 1338794842659401797.png (193 KB, 870x656) Image search: [Google]
1338794842659401797.png
193 KB, 870x656
>bringing it retards by the droves
>>
>>67946609
Get your fucking teeth fixed Nigel. Genetics obviously can't alleviate it.
>>
Diversity is an excuse to remain culturally ignorant.
Why learn another language or experience another culture when such things are meaningless given we're all supposed to be exactly the same and simply be appreciated and respected by virtue of our existence?
A society that holds its own traditions is what makes the world a diverse place, forcing every society into a mesh of cultures removes any semblance of true appreciation of diverseness.

Also, adding a darkie into the workplace doesn't mean the workplace will function better because of it. All the "We need more X's doing Y" is just pointless social progression with no real intention to make the people doing Y better at their jobs. Liberals would be happy for something to remain as incompetent (if not more) than it has always been providing it had some blacks in it.
>>
>>67941069

There was nothing wrong with diversity

Until they started to impose it upon us. Rather than bringing cultures together they drive them apart by trying to smear our own
>>
>>67945825
>archaic mentality of identity
So basically you want everyone should just be numbers in a system, another sheep in the herd?
>>
>>67946868
You're fucking retarded.

Capitalism isn't just everyone-for-themself anarchy. Humans have high-functioning cognitive abilities that allow them to predict future outcomes successfully. Two people working together can make more money than two people competing with each other.

Capitalism requires cooperation and loyalty. To suggest otherwise is to fundamentally misunderstand what capitalism is.
>>
>>67947054
Notice how identity shifts through each generation?
Capitalism breeds multiculturalism. The media will do the rest.
>>
because we've already been over this 1000 times already

small link dump, no greentext
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
http://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
http://ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135

bonus vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwvkhIwjHhY
>>
We're not experiencing diversity, it's death of culture.
>>
>>67947152

See:
>>67946609

Ps: you'll never be white,
>wah the blonde haired blue eyed girls make me uncomfortable!!! GET RID OF THEM

SAGE & REPORT
>>
>>67946990

>"10/10"

Those are some pretty low standards you've got there, m8. Bleeding heart liberalism is a major turn-off, anyway.
>>
File: illuminati-card-censorship.jpg (63 KB, 585x818) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-card-censorship.jpg
63 KB, 585x818
>>67941069
> get raped by diversity
> get beaten and murdered by diversity
> get arrested for stupid shit and/or jailed by diversity
> have your way of life RUINED by diversity
Kill yourself
>>
>>67947254
LOL

Explain the credit default swap crisis, then.
>>
>>67947109
Your worry is a myth. Assimilation is subtle until the third generation. With the media being rampant, it's much faster. Don't worry about language, Disney is universal.

This is why the protocols of zion is best for the world towards peace.
>>
Because thays not what diversity means
it actualy means flooding white countries with thousands of brown smelly below average iq turd worlders
>>
>>67946990
Serious question, where did White Guilt come from? We've done nothing more brutal than any other race on this planet.
>>
>>67947778

See;

>>67946609
>>
>>67947237
Wasn't that your idea in the first place?
>>
>>67947846
White guilt is a myth that racists made up to try to make liberals look bad and pathetic. No sane person, liberal or not, feels bad for things that happened 100 years ago.
>>
>>67941069
Diversity is great but it should not be forced, like it is being forced in Europe
>>
>>67941069
None of those things will make your business grow or put you ahead of your competitors pr anyone else.

Seriously when will you stupid fucks grow up? There is nothing positive about diversity. As soon as you impose a quota to employ a certain race or gender you are sacrificing productivity and creativity because you are not employing the best people.
>>
>>67945247
Half of those aren't white.
>>
>>67947778
>the protocols of zion is best for the world towards peace

I sage'd, BTW.

>>67945247
You must be such a retard that you don't understand the contect of that picture. Those are all Mexicans, the SJWs in government just label spics as "white" often because it's embarrassing to admit how spics and by extension niggers, commit crimes as such a larger rate than white people.
>>
>>67947846
You nearly wiped out two races (Native Americans, Aboriginals)
You enslaved another (Blacks)
You planned to systematically exterminate some others (Jews, Irish)

And you treated all the other non-whites like complete shit.
>>
I don't mind diversity, I do mind forced diversity.

Also what has diversity ever done for the Asian man? Diversity in America has never helped the Asian man, just those poor POC. Fuck if we don't get benefits, they shouldn't either.
>>
>>67948257
White is interpretation. What makes you the sole judge? Oh yeah, you know how it's like to be black. Lol
>>
>>67947683
These are natural beauties. Legit 10's. You can't do much better than that.

Plus they're clearly earnest and compassionate. Very good traits.
>>
>>67947778
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 940x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 940x788
>>67948302
>>
>>67948410
That's what sucks, in their eyes you're higher on the oppression pyramid than blacks. Somehow in their minds it's not racist to break minorities up into these little categories and decide some are more deserving than others.
>>
File: One Punch Man smug coffee.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
One Punch Man smug coffee.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>67947778
the protocols of zion is best for the world towards peace
>>
>>67948300
Whites commit more crimes through political power and color of law.

This is just one of many that usually go unreported
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M9nyt_J9v3A
>>
>>67948472

Like I said, pretty low standards.

Naivety is not a good trait.
>>
File: Rail Wars Aoi smug grin.jpg (34 KB, 473x672) Image search: [Google]
Rail Wars Aoi smug grin.jpg
34 KB, 473x672
>>67947778

>>67948789
Learn what the word "rate" means, dumbshit.
>>
File: keep-calm-it-wont-be-trump.jpg (27 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-it-wont-be-trump.jpg
27 KB, 600x700
>>67948300
>You must be such a retard that you don't understand the contect of that picture
>>
File: 192662.jpg (85 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
192662.jpg
85 KB, 1100x1100
>>67948472
>These are natural beauties. Legit 10's. You can't do much better than that.
>>
>>67948302
White Europeans ended the international slave trade.
>>
File: Overlord Shalltear armor smug.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Overlord Shalltear armor smug.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>67947778
>This is why the protocols of zion is best for the world towards peace.
>>
>>67948906
Those girls would be 20's in America, so yeah I've lowered the score.

And they aren't naive. Supporting Trump is naive. Those women know what they're doing: the right thing.
>>
>>67941069
Diversity globally is wonderful, and I want to keep the world as diverse as possible. Diversity within a single body politic? Terrible.
>>
File: Korra slaves.jpg (217 KB, 850x869) Image search: [Google]
Korra slaves.jpg
217 KB, 850x869
>>67948302
Africans sold other Africans as slaves for thousands of years, it was nothing new when Europeans came along.

The Ottomans and Arabs kept both Africans and Europeans as slaves as well, but you will never criticize them because they're shitskins.
>>
>>67947982
No.

There's a difference between no individual identity and national identity and a national identity that the population all hold.

To highlight the point, do you suddenly have no identity if no one else is around? No, you are still you. An identity doesn't disappear when there aren't others right next to you to compare with.
>>
File: The Beaver on Multiculturalism.png (580 KB, 1088x790) Image search: [Google]
The Beaver on Multiculturalism.png
580 KB, 1088x790
>>67941069
/pol/ is pro diversity but against multicultural suicide/cuckholdry
>>
>>67948707
Maximum edge. This has to be an image circulated among fellow edgelords because no one in the real world would take this seriously.
>>
File: home.jpg (206 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
206 KB, 1024x685
>>67941069
I like my culture and don't want it destroyed. It's nice and peaceful with beautiful scenery. (pic)
>Learn new languages
I speak French and Spanish and try my best to improve
>Eat new exotic foods
I love cooking and make what I want for my family and friends
>Hear awesome new music
music has no boundaries
>Meet new people
I can meet new people in England or wherever I travel. I have Irish friends, German friends, Spanish friends and a Scottish wife.

'diversity' is all about killing individuality. We are NOT all the same. We have differences.

'diversity' is about eradicating culture.
>>
>>67948410
Maybe not in America, but "we need diversity" has helped Chinese come here and buy shit then keep it just for Chinese people.
>>
>>67949003
>statistics made by police reports
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eAhHd6M2Sjg
>>
>>67949431
>thinking this changes matters
>ignored everything else about the evils of the white race
Whites would even exterminate each other for no good reason. Europe almost committed suicide twice in the 20th century. What an insane race that will thankfully be replaced with the more civilized Chinese or Indians with all their ancient wisdom.
>>
>>67941069
That's great, I'd just rather not have it in my nice quiet town.
>>
>>67947772
Jews, who are loyal to each other, jewed the economy. It's not that hard faggot.
>>
>>67949316
>"Naive" is supporting anything I dislike.
>People who support what I like are not naive, they're just right!

Thoughtful liberal.
>>
Because its a genocidal scam. Give diversity to Israel
>>
>>67949718
Cute. Sadly irrelevant, but cute nonetheless.
>>
File: china execution.jpg (20 KB, 531x411) Image search: [Google]
china execution.jpg
20 KB, 531x411
>>67949809
>China
>India
>civilized

top kek m8, you best hope the Chinks don't become the dominant race. They'll actually make you work for a living. The Chinks are totalitarian Maoists, and the Injuns are hyper-patriarchal street shitters.
>>
>>67949484
>t. Shekelberg Gernstein
>>
>>67943045

I think people who want to be successful understand that goals and objectives are critical.

Not that you'd know anything about that.
>>
>>67941069

-Malaysia
-Lebanon
-Northern Ireland
-Anglo-Canada and Quebec
-Former Yugoslavia
-Caucasus
-Rwanda
-Sri Lanka
-Nigeria
-Every other bush war between different tribes
-South Africa
-So many other countries and examples where different cultures and peoples competed for political and economic power or felt their identity was threatened

Wherever 'diversity' succeeds it's usually because there's some dominant group that can't be assailed.
>>
File: 1451717120901.jpg (1 MB, 1989x4378) Image search: [Google]
1451717120901.jpg
1 MB, 1989x4378
>>67941069
Diversity is only really found in nationalist states. Each state is diffirent. Diverse.

If the whole world becomes multicultural, it will have a global culture of no culture.
>>
>>67946990
Having sex and reproducing are biological processes
how do you biologically characterize a racist and how is that relevant as a sexual characteristic and/or evolutionary feature?
>>
>>67950373
>no culture

Wrong
we will adopt the materialist culture of the jew
>>
>>67950373
>If the whole world becomes multicultural, it will have a global culture of no culture.
Based Poland.
>>
>>67950098
You probably done worse Muhammad, I'm not challenging you.
>>
File: 33-half-bwJ.jpg (130 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
33-half-bwJ.jpg
130 KB, 1536x1024
>>
File: 3 Natural Colours.jpg (107 KB, 749x998) Image search: [Google]
3 Natural Colours.jpg
107 KB, 749x998
>>67941069
>74 KB
>Why is /pol/ so against diversity?
>>
>>67941069

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I can speak 3 languages fluently and can sufficiently communicate in 2 more. I also live in one of the most "diverse" countries in the world.

Diversity aka multiculturism creates toxic and devisive countries where each group eventually tries to fight for its own interrests instead of the interrests of the country. Which is exactly why globalist cunts support it, because a house devided against itself cannot stand.

The logic of it is also patently absurd.

If you you want diversity, go and travel. Why do you feel the need to import it, thereby destroying your own culture and decreasing diversity as a result?

Imagine an ice-cream shop with many different flavours of ice-cream (diversity). The shop is the world and the ice-cream is different cultures. What retards like you want is to mix all the flavours together. Eventually you end up with a single blob of ice cream with the same taste, color and texture aka no more diversity.

My culture is being systematically erradicated by diversity as we speak. There are regular protests to remove my native language (Afrikaans) from universities. Virtually all the street names in the cities that my ancestors built have been renamed from folk heroes and important historical figures to the names of obscure black people no one has ever heard of (by even the black people themselves). They even changing the name of the city itself because it is an Afrikaner city founded by Afrikaners. Pretoria is now known as Tswane and no one even knows what the fuck it means or what it is.
>>
File: 131.jpg (3 MB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
3 MB, 2592x3888
>>67941069
>so against diversity?
>>
File: AGGRESSOR_FX.jpg (55 KB, 975x885) Image search: [Google]
AGGRESSOR_FX.jpg
55 KB, 975x885
>>67942181
>ASSIMILATION --------- Just means FEWER White people

I LIEK IT!
>>
>>67941069
If you are for multiculturism, then you're against diversity.
>>
File: Carrots_of_many_colors_cutout2.png (3 MB, 1365x1464) Image search: [Google]
Carrots_of_many_colors_cutout2.png
3 MB, 1365x1464
>>67941516
>"diversity" is a lie.
>>
File: 1435756721498.png (172 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1435756721498.png
172 KB, 217x320
>>67950933
>They even changing the name of the city itself because it is an Afrikaner city founded by Afrikaners. Pretoria is now known as Tswane and no one even knows what the fuck it means or what it is.
>>
>>67949681
Same thing happens a lot with Mexican immigrants to the US.

They send a large portion of their paychecks to their families back in Mexico. So basically, that money leaves the US forever. It's a steady drain of wealth. Meanwhile, the Mexicans that live in the US refuse to integrate, are openly Mexican-nationalist, and wave Mexican flags chanting "MEHICO! MEHICO!" at anti-Trump rallies. The hypocritical part is that leftists encourage this form of nationalism in them; yet try to dismantle and stigmatize all forms of white nationalism. Modern liberalism (leftism, SJWism, whatever you want to call it) is simply a mechanism to create anti-white movements.
>>
>>67941069

Because diversity increases taxes and violent crime.
>>
>>67946702
>The fetishization of diversity is bad because it irrationally prioritizes diversity over all other aspects.
>>
>>67941069

Write a book
Send us the recipes
Put the music on CDs
Send us friend requests over facebook
>>
>>67951410
Good luck making a dish containing slices of each you retard
>>
File: whythehate.png (125 KB, 1344x1263) Image search: [Google]
whythehate.png
125 KB, 1344x1263
>>67941069
Your pic reminded me of this.
>>
>>67950933
South Africa has it fucking rough. Sorry man, shit must suck.
>>
Diversity means Shut Up White Man.
Really.
>>
File: Gefangenenlager3.jpg (176 KB, 2480x1770) Image search: [Google]
Gefangenenlager3.jpg
176 KB, 2480x1770
>>67947201
>There was nothing wrong with diversity
>Until they started to impose it upon us.
>>
>>67947237
>So basically you want everyone should just be numbers in a system,
>>
>>67949316

That makes zero sense. They're not bad looking, but only someone who's never seen a woman more attractive than Rosie O'Donnell would consider them 10's. You're talking out of your ass.

How is supporting Trump naive? We know he's not perfect, and we know he's a hypocrite in some respects. All the God Emperor shit is just for laffs. But I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than vote for that oligarchic, warmongering, corporate shill Clinton. Her and her husband are responsible for the shitty direction this country is going in, yet so many sheeple are lining up to vote for her because she panders to minorities and has a vagina. A vote for Hillary is a vote for the same old shit. Trump would shake things up in this country. His very campaign is waking people up to how corrupt and decadent our government has truly become.

And finally, forcing huge swaths of stone-age minded migrants upon the people of Europe is not "the right thing". All that letting those sand niggers in will accomplish is lowering the standard of living for everyone.
>>
>>67951637
You know it's shit when the Zulu King admits blacks ruined South Africa.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/king-zulus-slams-called-south-african-democracy-says-country-better-off-apartheid/
>>
File: Copy of inbred.jpg (29 KB, 366x366) Image search: [Google]
Copy of inbred.jpg
29 KB, 366x366
>>67947554
>it's death of white trash culture
>>
>>67951410
I even thought you were making the opposite point, given your own pics prove you wrong. This shit is without diversity >>67950932 What you want to do is mix all those colours together to make a disgusting black blob of garbage no one is ever going to take a pic of.
>>
>>67948457
>Dominguez
>Cabral
>Jimenez
>Valdez
>Gonzales
>Marizcal
>Reyna
>Alaniz
>Garcia
>Aguirre

I would say it's because every last name is Mexican.
>>
File: diversity.jpg (61 KB, 503x551) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
61 KB, 503x551
>>67941069
>Why is /pol/ so against diversity?
>>
File: Obama rope.jpg (50 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Obama rope.jpg
50 KB, 600x900
>>67951843
Trump is the only nationalist candidate we have, really.

The Dems used to be the ones in favor of economic protectionism, but now they've become globalist neoliberals that cross the line into corporate-loving Republican territory even. Bill Clinton passed NAFTA. Obama and Hillary supported the TPP. The Dems want to import Mexicans because it gets them guaranteed voters. The current Republican leadership wants to import/export more foreign labor, and has people like Boenher and McConnel who suck Democrat dick for bribe money. Trump is really the only populist candidate left.
>>
File: Global_inbreeding_rates.jpg (238 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
Global_inbreeding_rates.jpg
238 KB, 1280x905
>>67951898
Be careful opening that can of worms.
>>
>>67941069
Because there's more to culture than just the language, music, and cuisine you idiot.
>>
>>67942181
>MULTICULTURALISM -- Just means FEWER White people

You should use less instead of fewer because it has a double meaning that is important. One drop rule and such.
>>
>>67941069
I can learn new languages without having to see the people who otherwise speak them.

Exotic food can be prepared by white Americans just fine.

Awesome new music? Get that fucking Putmayo disc out of your CD player, faggot, it's not 1995 any longer.

Meet new people? Why the fuck would I want to do that? I've got /pol, I've got all the socialization I need for now, I'm good.
>>
>>67949809
The Chinese think powdered fossil and rhino horn is a cure for cancer, and the Indians still haven't mastered basic sanitation
Three cheers for Asian 'culture'
>>
>>67942886
dank
>>
>>67943045
fucking idiot
>>
File: image.jpg (536 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
536 KB, 1920x1080
>>67952360

>Mfw hippie-dippie liberal countries like Canada and France practice inbreeding at proportionally higher rates than "backwoods" USA
>>
>>67941880
>i bed u wadgh fugs noos :DDDDDD
>>
We can't win every fight /pol/.
There has to be some level of entropy, or there will be a "heat death" of sorts. If everyone on the world was a Caucasian straight 'cis' male, everyone would die.

Except that everything you just read is bullshit.

You see, there is one thing on this world that we have forever and will forever discriminate, we were born to discriminate, we will live to discriminate, and we will die to discriminate.

All humans, whether the most abhorrent and irrelevant cretin or a living god discriminate others based on intelligence. In fact, if you consider the level of discrimination by intelligence to the discrimination of religion by the National Socialist Party in the 1940's, the Nazis were giving inches up the ass (forgive me, Godwin)!

Today, the dumbest idiot works a 9-5 job and cares about basketball and Vine 'jokes'. The smartest , most educated or most bright are at the top and live comfortably. And this is the fundamental reason why socialism fails: A dumb person is not intelligent enough to do the job of an intelligent person.
>>
>>67946935
Holy shit, it's not a joke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Toronto
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.