[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pol/ why has anonymous gone full sjw? why #optrump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: anonymous.jpg (26 KB, 599x398) Image search: [Google]
anonymous.jpg
26 KB, 599x398
pol/ why has anonymous gone full sjw?

why #optrump?
>>
>>67938357
The whole chanology thing was Social Justice for the victims of Scientology, then they went after a KKK radio guy.
>>
>>67938357
Newfags, Anon.
>>
>>67938357
anonymous hasn't been anonymous in a very long time, i'm talking years.
>>
>>67938357
Are you retarded? Also Look at it this way. If Trump has major skeletons in his closet. I would want to know. If he doesn't. Then this will just make him more likable.
>>
>>67938357
Because anyone can be "Anonymous". It was the fatal flaw to our brand that the SJW hacktivist cucks exploited following Project Chanology.
>tfw actual cultural appropriation
>>
>>67938673
hal turner raids were fucking fun back in the day. Fuck off newfag
>>
>>67938357
how new are you?

they have been SJWs since Project Chanology (too old for your time sport)
>>
>>67938357
Paid by Soros
>>
>>67938886
Still SJWism
>>
>>67938673
The radio guy was an fbi plant
>>
>>67938673
Chanology was awesome, it was against a bunch of manipulative thieving faggots that stole money, forced people into suicide, practiced criminal censorship, and broke up families.

We were so young and idealistic... then Anonymous went to the Dark Side.
>>
>>67938357
It's just different people who took up the meme. It's like how rage face comics became a reddit thing chock full of le.
>>
>>67938357
They kinda influenced the idea of Social Justice and is partly why it's popular. the idea of letting the world burn was what Anonymous started as, and actually were an hacker group that stood up for only like cats, but never people.

project chronology is sometimes argued being made by newfags on 4chan at the time thinking the concept could apply to changing the world for good.
>>
>>67939093
>tfw met a shit ton of my internet friends in chanology
>banged some broad from whyweprotest

hung out in the irc's and shitposted back in 08

cant believe all this shit was 7 years ago
>>
The gubbermint got hold of them and now uses them for their own nefarious deeds, like being useless shites who attract edgy kiddies to go against right wing views.
>>
>>67938357
Anyone who took Chanology seriously was a retard from the start, they just got more and more braindead over the years.
>>
>>67938357

This>>67938917

anonymous is actually busy fucking with aids skrillex. all those posts and "hax" against trump or any other nonlulz cause is paid by and done by a sjw
>>
Because the entire movement was started by teenagers and some freshman college students. After which, they moved on to something else and the entire "anonymous" thing was subverted by other too unoriginal to come up with something themselves.
>>
File: 1454802341564.jpg (74 KB, 805x421) Image search: [Google]
1454802341564.jpg
74 KB, 805x421
>>67938357
Because they're largely children who don't understand that Trump will just take this as an excuse to talk about increasing military spending on cyber security.

Although he'll probably phrase it more like "Listen, we've gotta close off parts of the internet. You understand? When I'm president, you better believe I'm gonna have complete control of the internet."
>>
File: 1458281667836.jpg (12 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1458281667836.jpg
12 KB, 208x243
>>67938357
There is no more anonymous, put a mask on your anonymous. Whens the last time they did anything except talk shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 2048x1536
>>
Anyone can be Anonymous
Anyone can set up a shitty twitter or facebook and claim to speak for Anonymous

The only thing is, like crazy wiki editors, only SJWs care enough to actually bother
>>
>>67939312
Hell, we probably banged the same broad.
Possibly within a time frame of hours.
Did she shower after?
>>
>>67939234
>Project Chanology
V E R Y
E
R
Y

R A R E
A
R
E

F L A G
L
A
G
>>
>>67938357
anonymous has become the running joke of many, the reality is, the real anonymous is dead.
>>
>>67938357
because the REAL criminals don't fit their agenda now.
>went from get rid of wallstreet
>to my feelings.
bad turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY&index=7&list=LL4ScBcauA_HqpcpqlBsnOWg
>>
>>67939234
Are you even a real country ?
>>
the biggest german anon kikebook page got taken over by commies in 2012 or something so you don't even know who is legit anymore
>>
>>67938357
>don't support Trump?
>SJW!
You are the retarded extremists you pretend that SJWs are.
>>
File: Capture.png (272 KB, 473x440) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
272 KB, 473x440
Where were YOU when Trump got undeniably, irreversibly STUMPED forever?
>>
>>67940611
It's not about them not supporting Trump. It's the horrible sjw language they use in the video. It's fucking loathsome.
>>
>>67941388
>Your vocabulary demonstrates that you are my enemies
>SJWs are such mindless reactionaries
Does your vocabulary include "irony?"
>>
>>67938357
they think if they white knight enough they might get laid
>>
File: Make Blacksmithing Great Again.jpg (8 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Make Blacksmithing Great Again.jpg
8 KB, 300x200
>>67941088
Whatever, it's one of the most closely monitored accounts on Earth.

What are they gonna do?
Open a bunch of credit cards that will be instantly denied by his fund managers?
What idiot would throw his life down the professional and ethical toilet by allowing that to happen?
People have been literally sewed to death.
>>
>>67938357
Looks like it's gonna be another case of Anon Civil War, where some anons get outed and v&.

Then again, it's just the Chanology/OWS """anons""", so nothing of value is lost.
>>
>>67941826
Stop forcing your false dichotomy you idiot.
They call Trump a "fascist". Only someone who has polluted their mind with the idiocy of the left can say something so ridiculously hyperbolic.
There is such a thing as being objective about the issue without having to be politically inclined towards Trump, you fucking loser.
>>
>>67942086
>racist mad that anonymoose is gonna save us from oppression with their superior e-justice skills
>>
File: Average Trump Protestors.png (605 KB, 857x484) Image search: [Google]
Average Trump Protestors.png
605 KB, 857x484
Anonymous is a bunch of kids who DDoS Xbos Live or some other bullshit, old anonymous is long gone.

Pic Related-"Anonymous" When they take off the masks
>>
>>67942550
Can you imagine anonymous now, theres probably less than 50 people, probably like 2-3 dudes who really know their shit and about 47 SJW's ordering them around sending them tits and ass photos if they'll dox someone they hate.
>>
File: I_CHECKS.png (187 KB, 312x287) Image search: [Google]
I_CHECKS.png
187 KB, 312x287
>>67941388

>Got it, language

Speaking the truth of Dubs
>>
>>67942550
As a white male, this is literal, blatant cultural appropriation.

>:^)
>>
>>67941088

Been public information for a long time now...nothing new. On top of this he's wealthy enough to have an entire team of people monitoring his credit, lines of credit, properties, managing all of this and managing the management who oversee his strawman life.

Wealthy people don't suffer consequences from actions like this. It's pointless. Anyone including me could appropriate the opening of the Anonymous videos, make a shitty youtube burner account and upload propaganda as they see fit. Not like maymay masks are expensive.

Since Sabu snitched on Lulzsec, Anonymous hasn't existed. He was in the protective and supervised custody of the FBI while he single handily engineered the Occupy movement. Retards protesting thr 1% corporate America from behind masks corporations sold to them. Useless hypocrites. Occupy...like these protests accomplished nothing but disrupting the lives of more productive people ie: me going to work on water street in Manhattan.

Anonymous= dead.
>>
>>67938877
Literally what happened to occupy
>>
>>67938850
this.
>>
>>67942977
See
>>67942941

Antisec/Occupy was the NSA, CIA and FBI working together to distract the masses.
>>
>>67942977
jack and shit

and jack left town
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.