[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shiksha's videos removed by jewtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: shiksha.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shiksha.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAprBlfkrpoXvZvjJE6CLxw

All videos removed. Does anyone have them downloaded?
I just wanna hear her beautiful voice once again.
>>
She sucked anyway.
>>
>>67938042
She had a nice voice though
>>
Bumb for my waifu
>>
I wish i'd saved the blood libel video FeelsBadMan
>>
did she remove it all because her name was out there, or because she got so much flack because she was a flat-earther?

i didn't care that she believed in the flat earth stuff, the people that hounded her because of it were the worst, people like ramzpaul
>>
>>67938926
The weird thing about this is that she was 100% behind her thoughts so I wouldn't have thought that she would remove her channel.
>>
File: fuckingretard.png (18 KB, 539x178) Image search: [Google]
fuckingretard.png
18 KB, 539x178
>>67938926
>implying the flat earth didnt surface just to make all conspiracy theorists look like fucking retards.

>oh you think something funny happened on 9/11?
>LOL I BET YOU THINK THE EARTH IS FLAT TOO LOLOL
>>
>>67938926
But yea she was crazy in the end. The songs were good though
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54 KB, 1178x747) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54 KB, 1178x747
>>67938926
https://www.youtube.com/user/jsigur1233/videos
>>
>>67939513
>https://www.youtube.com/user/jsigur1233/videos
What does this have to do with the dissappearance of Sinead?
>>
>>67939258
who gives a shit, she was making funny songs, she could believe in fairies and it wouldn't have mattered, Dan Aykroyd believes the crystal skulls are real nobody has given him shit.

is it just this "right-wing" circle that is this autistic over this stuff
>>
>>67939513
what a turbo faggot i didn't know this guy existed, is he connected to why she left?
>>
>>67939969
Dunno, she mentioned him a few times, he creeped her out.
>>
I Sent hear a message on youtube. Ill post the answer when she answers
>>
>>67937887
she was a lioness of Allah, the jews have done it again
>>
File: kmp.png (741 KB, 575x576) Image search: [Google]
kmp.png
741 KB, 575x576
>>67941076
>>
Bump for interest

Did the MRAs finally go all supreme gentleman on her?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.