[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /pol/, please explain Donald Trump. Just, please, explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: crazy nervious.gif (991 KB, 233x199) Image search: [Google]
crazy nervious.gif
991 KB, 233x199
Ok /pol/, please explain Donald Trump. Just, please, explain it. I don't even know anymore.
>>
He's a democrat that likes American and white people. He's a more "millennial" version of Jim Webb.
>>
He's a racist
>>
He is a xenophobic racist bigot who is spreading fascism accross America.

He's got my vote.
>>
>>67937532

*realist
>>
he gives a shit

he's a billionaire who could easily fuck off to Mar-A-Lago and sipping martinis instead he's putting his health and safety at risk by stopping the tailspin our country has slid into.
>>
>>67937231
Extreme competence or extrene incompetence

Ww3 or a totally peaceful prosperous world

He is one of the two, noone knows which but im ok with either.
>>
>>67937231
He's like Hitler.
>>
>>67937231
What the fuck is happening. These Shills have been out in force lately. So many fucking cucks.
>>
>>67937699
Lol
I dont care what moot said, aussies have top banter
>>
>>67937921
>a guy neutrally asking about trump
>no implications

Id be inclined to think its a bernout coming to the dark side.
>>
>>67937532

LITERALLY HITLER
>>
>>67937921
God I wish I was getting paid for this, but I hate to inform you, DT Legitimately terrifies me. And I want to understand why people think he's a good influence for America.
>>
He's a man driven by belief and values.

He's the only person in the game that's not a career politician. He may make the odd blunder and seam rash at times but that's how he operates.
>>
>>67937231
If you don't let your enemies into your country, they can't attack you.
>>
>>67938193
Hes got the right ideas. Hes got the experience running an enormous sprawling entity. Clearly he's good at politics.

Why does he scare you? Hes not a racist, sexist or xenophobe if you really believed those memes. What else about him?
>>
>>67937231
He is like Hitler and loves jews.
>>
File: 1454620806245.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1454620806245.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>67937231
>>
File: a sign.jpg (50 KB, 552x615) Image search: [Google]
a sign.jpg
50 KB, 552x615
>>67937231
meme magic
>>
We're dreaming, the end is near.
>>
>>67937231
the only person running who can beat hillary, who is literally the reincarnation of hitler
>>
>>67937532
how?
>>
>>67937231

Okay, let's recap again, but using meme arrows this time. Try to pay attention.

> noticing racial differences is racist, race is a social construct and it should never matter
> ignoring racial differences is racist, because blacks are special victims in all circumstances, so tags like #alllivesmatter are racist
> that means everything is racist
> somehow, instead of making everything bow before the SJW movement and beg for forgiveness, it destroyed the power of calling things racist
> now calling Trump a racist makes him MORE popular, not less

Repeat for "misogynist," "Islamophobe," "stupid," and pretty much every other insult Trump's opponents can wield.

Accusing Trump of ANYTHING now is like accusing Bill Clinton of getting a blowjob. Everyone laughs and says, "So what, were you hoping to get one too? Dream on, loser."
>>
>>67939212
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>67939639
>it destroyed the power of calling things racist
THIS.

They're doing the same for Hitler too. That "attack" ad was beautiful praise for him.

They don't seem to realize the terrible consequences of making racism and nazism mainstream and acceptable again. They don't even seem to realize they're doing it.
>>
He's the only one in the race who recognizes that the U.S. is a country, not just a bundle of abstract ideas detached from the realities of everyday Americans. Who gives a fucking shit about our values as a country when we're literally being invaded by Latin America.
>>
>>67940063
You could almost say they tried to use meme magic for personal gain and it backfired. Silly fools toying with forces they don't understand.
>>
>>67937699
your an Aussie, your opinion doesn't mean dingo shit!
>>
>>67937231
Nothing more than a referendum on an out of control press.

That's it. He chose a sensible platform no other politician could touch and he's dared our corrupt press and political parties to martyr him. They oblige him day in and day out.

He's not a savior and I feel bad for anyone who really sees things so exaggerated. But I'm voting Trump purely out if irrational emotion. I loath our press, both parties and our out of control left and I want to see them all cede some ground, if only for now.
>>
>>67937699
If you come here and drive me to the voting station, I'll do whoever you want if it isn't illegal.
>>
>>67942105
>I loath our press, both parties and our out of control left and I want to see them all cede some ground, if only for now

Same here. This is also what the liberal left doesn't understand. They don't see that everyone's tired of their shit, they think only a blind racist could vote for Trump.
>>
File: 1449982797208.jpg (268 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
1449982797208.jpg
268 KB, 736x721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB4jK-mQCug&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>67939871
You even type like a whiny fag kek.
>>
>>67937788
master persuader
extreme incompetence wouldnt have led him anywhere
http://blog.dilbert.com
but op is asking why people are supporting him
for that, google trump+"middle american radical"
>>
>>67942872
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
You don't know about the new meme?
>>
He's pro-gun, anti-mudslime and anti-illegal.

Why would I vote for other worthless candidates?
>>
>>67942634
Truth is that Trump has never denied his tactics. He is basically selling himself on this point as a wizard negotiator.
>>
>>67937699
Love the Aussie bantz. Don't allow Aussie SJW and JIDF shenanigans to lose your glorious shit-posting spirit
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.