[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wj C5yvdaAo >fast forwa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 14
File: ss+(2016-03-18+at+06.13.20).jpg (41 KB, 842x422) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-18+at+06.13.20).jpg
41 KB, 842x422
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WjC5yvdaAo

>fast forward to 21:55
>Stefan spends like 2 minutes explaining to German caller that if he convinces his fellow males to stay and defend Germany instead of being complete cucks that they will literally be swimming in pussy.
>silence
>"Yeah but maybe if I just move to Switzerland-"
>Stefan realizes all hope is lost

It was nice knowing you Germany.
>>
>>67936755
I'd say stay in Germany and fight. If Germans become a minority than maybe you can leave.
>>
>>67936755
I've never met an unpunchable german male

I used to be stationed in Germany

None of them have balls. Not even these "aksos los gehts deutschland" types

All hope is truly lost.
>>
>>67936755
Stefan is actually based.

Fuck...
>>
>>67939477
I was just amazed that after listening to Stefan's entire rant about how German men just need to grow a pair and slap their women (and cucked men) out of the pro-immigration party, all this guy could think of next is "well maybe I can just run away to Switzerland".
>>
>>67936755
Stefan pls go.

Stefan rejects the initiation of force and thinks the West has time to be saved through peaceful parenting. There is no way to uncuck the West without using force whether that is outright war or deportation of these people.
>>
bump for the king of /pol/
>>
>>67939477
Thats because the whole world has been pussifying them since ww2. They now believe they are weak cucks. Once they were the strongest in the world.

Have you ever heard the tale of the circus elephant?

When the elephant is a baby, they chain it to an iron peg. The baby fights against that peg everyday but cannot break it and gets whipped when he tries. Eventually he stops trying. Even as an adult elephant that could rip the peg out without much effort he doesnt even try, because he believes that he cannot escape.

Dont underestimate the power of propaganda.
>>
>>67936755
based god
>>
>>67936755
NOT
>>
>>67936755
That caller sounded as weak as his English skills. What a cringe fest.

>P-please tell me what I should do, Stefan!
>>
>>67936755
Fuck off with the Switzerland meme. It's our country and you stay the fuck out
>>
>>67941705
you should call his show and talk about that. I'd listen to that hour and a half
>>
>>67936755
If he's moving to Switzerland he should at least burn his house and property completely. I understand being a pussy but at least don't leave any supplies behind.
>>
>>67941705
Yeah he rejects the initiation of force but force has already been initiated by the government and the invading hordes. So it's not against the NAP to forcefully remove them.
Git gud faggot!
>>
>>67945231
WUZ
>>
File: hulk.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hulk.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>67936755
>>
>>67945912
Does he realize that Germans are being openly hated in Switzerland though
>>
>>67936755
Fuck off, we're full!
>>
>>67946623
I took that as him being that desperate to leave.
>>
>>67936755
German dude sounds like a real cuck.

They are utterly fucked!
>>
This video is perfect.

The German perfectly represents the 25% who are against refugees.
"uhhh, maybe I should just leave or give up"
Fuck that.
This is what happens when we allowed Women to control Germany.
>>
>>67936755
>Stefan spends like 2 minutes explaining to German caller that if he convinces his fellow males to stay and defend Germany instead of being complete cucks that they will literally be swimming in pussy

Except this is not true, it's the people who join liberal and promiscuous groups that get all the pussy. Lets see how much pussy the conservative right-winger gets compared to liberals that use copious amount of drugs and join frequent sex parties. That is why liberalism has so much support and actually standing up and defending your country is unpopular because it is high risk - low reward. You stand up to defend Germany, women will brand you as a racist, you might even get thrown in prison, you are now on a jihadi shit list and where is your pussy now?

If women started incentivizing men to defend their country the problem would be solved within a month. Women have that much power. People went to risk their life in WW1 and WW2 just to get greater access to pussy. Where pussy is, men follow. Men who do not are either an exception or married and loyal. It's that simple.
>>
>>67946623
We don't care much about you mountain jews either.

You already have been thoroughly chucked by the French, Italians, and the Balkan niggers, especially Albania.

Also nobody wants to hear your shit bastardization of our language, no wonder half of you have to speak french.

You are about as Germanic as the money you hold in your banks.
>>
>>67945529
Stefan doesn't allow people who disagree with him to talk. He pretends to not understand anything they say, gets frustrated, then just talks without letting them get a word in.

>>67945914
This is inconsistent. Some, maybe even most of the migrants are bad people, but not all. Those who are not have not initiated force against you, the government has. Force used against them in the form of deportation would be a violation of the NAP. The way to be truly consistent would be to arm yourselves and go about your business and defend yourself only when attacked.
>>
>>67949963
Stephen the skype psychologist should charge those german Cucks .
>>
>>67950289
Doesn't he demand donations from the people he talks to?
>>
File: 21132-markcorrigan.png (106 KB, 385x340) Image search: [Google]
21132-markcorrigan.png
106 KB, 385x340
Why don't people take up arms and just start killing politicians who are for migrants?

Seriously, Germany.
>>
>>67950403
>one
>fucking
>DOLLAR?
>>
>>67950403
I have no idea maybe. I never check his stuff except when cucks on /pol/ post it. Especially when it talks about Germans.

Fucking Germans ,super technical on technologies but can't even protect the basic necessities of human life.Fuck them I have no sympathy they are dead .
>>
>>67936755
Just got finished listening to it. That is an upside.

Molyneux is pretty smart but on topics of religion he is rather bad.
>>
>>67936755
ALL I CAN HOPE IS THAT IF WE DO OVERCOME THIS THAT WE REALIZE WOMEN SHOULDN'T VOTE
>>
>>67950403
No he doesn't. Jeez. I never knew /pol/ was this freaking bad. Do you guys just get your information from memes? Legit really?!

No he doesn't. On current affairs he is pretty much on the money 9.5/10 of the times.
>>
>>67949963
>government allows refugees into country
>refugees take up welfare (which is theft sponsored by the government)
>citizens dont want refugees yet government doesn't care
If that isn't the initiation of force then what is it?
>>
>>67950784
I might be wrong. I thought I saw one video where he mentioned something about the person's donation having not yet been made at the time of the call. Maybe I made that up in my mind though.
>>
I used to like Stefan, I really did, but when he started paying shills to spam his youtube on 4chan I do not support him now.
>>
This actually made me really sad. I almost started to feel like crying when Stefan said that the migrants would take over and the kid just said "Yeah". Fuck that.
>>
>>67951309
Maybe people agree with him and cucks like you need to step away

>>67951413
It really is a die or do situation. You can say yeah and let happen or fight back.

Because if you let the leftists call you racist and just let the issue boil over then what is there? Whites are atheistic nihilist who don't have kids. The minorities will overgrow us. Gradually they will take over and Shar'ia law will be imposed. Or whatever will happen.
>>
>>67951413
I actually LMAO

Another LMAO just when the germ cuck says enthusiastically "hey thx for the advice , yeah :D"
>>
>>67936755
>they will literally be swimming in pussy.
His mistake was thinking that everyone wants to waste their time with that.

Isn't he an AnCap anyway? Shouldn't he be supporting whatever is in the German cuck's self-interest, like leaving Germany and settling elsewhere?
>>
>>67951653

HURR DURR KEK LOL

Shut the fuck up shill. He is great but you faggots keep spamming his fucking videos on here and trying to force stupid memes.
>>
File: shy.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
shy.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>67941705
What about the ones that have been assimilated?
>>
>>67951811
Found the paki.
>>
what a based video
>>
>>67951811

If you assimilate then you are on the white side.

If so that would be OK.
>>
>>67951018
So what are you proposing be done?

Should the people ask the immoral government to initiate force against people it welcomed there? How is that consistent with the NAP from the migrant's perspective? They were invited there by not just the govenrment, but a bug segment of the population.

Should they take up arms and expell them themselves? Will you also be expelling NEETs? The basis for your argument that the refugees have violated NAP is that they have received stolen goods (welfare dollars). This true of any welfare leech. In fact, it is true of everyone in society. You might pay taxes, but the roads and goverent services are paid for collectively and made possible by money stolen via taxation, so while you are pitching in, you are still in receipt of stolen goods and services if you operate within normal society.

This is problem with making NAP the sole basis for morality. In reality, NAP is the golden rule which is a great guidleine for behavior, but not a complete system of ethics.
>>
>>67951811

Great more shitskin genes to delute the white gene pool

Fuck outta here with the what about the "assimilated "
Go and assimilate with cockroaches and rats .
>>
>>67951891
Found the cuck
>>
>>67951916

Shill.
>>
>>67936755
"Swimming in pussy" is a "muh dik" argument. Just like black people say "muh dik" I expect better from Stefan Molyneux.

Its very easy for Stefan Molyneux to say " stay in Germany and fight and convince others." when he lives far away from the Islamic conquest in Canada. Its very easy for him to say that when he's not the one risking imprisonment, death, and torture for expressing right winged views.
>>
germany pls stay woke
>>
>>67952273
>Canada
>far away from Islamic conquest

Stefan is just a mouthpiece for the Syrup caliphate.
>>
>>67951653
They're nihilistic and atheist because they've been pushed away from the Church and they see things for how they really are. The problem is that everyone else has become so brainwashed and he could never get enough help in resisting these mother fuckers. They shouldn't have to just give up their land to some kebabs because it's the politically correct thing to do. Shit is going down the tubes.
>>
>>67951811
If you actually share values like personal liberty and limited government and didn't just come here for economic gain you are fine with me. We have enough native faggots trying to fuck things up without importing help for them.
>>
File: grandpere.jpg (15 KB, 220x257) Image search: [Google]
grandpere.jpg
15 KB, 220x257
>>67952063
I am actually white mate but I do have a big nose

That's my grand-pa on that picture, I look like him but younger; he was a pretty famous poet when he was alive btw. Honest and honourable man, I greatly admire him.
>>
>>67951309
I'm not a shill. Lose the butthurt.
>>
>>67953912
>I'm not a shill.
That's exactly what a shill would say.
>>
How come every Stephan follower and caller sounds like a complete beta?
>>
>>67954045
Can you thirteen year olds please stop pushing this "shill" meme? It seems like every time someone posts material from a non mainstream media outlet you fedoras show up with babby's first imageboard insult.
>>
>>67953645
What was his name?
>>
>>67953645

Mâameri?!
>>
File: asd.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>67954489
>Getting this mad over my little joke.
>>
>>67955052
>i was le troleng
I call people out for being shills all the time and I don't feel embarrassed. Quit being a cuck.
>>
>>67955247
>I don't feel embarrassed
>on an anonymous imageboard
Congrats. You're not autistic.
>>
How hilarious was it when he started talking about fucking taxes. I was half expecting him to say "THEY DON'T WANT ME SHOT?".

God... stefan is a moron.
>>
You guys need to realize that a school shooting level act of violence isn't going to solve any of this. Quit shitting on normal Germans just because they won't fulfill your imaginary power fantasies
>>
>>67956242
have you ever made an argument in your life?
>>
>>67956316
pol inadvertently subscribes to the butterfly effect, or rather the domino effect.
>>
>>67956316
No revolution starts without small scale incidents which grow into a wider movement.
>>
>>67956567
Not an argument
>>
>>67954793
Oui !
>>
>>67954506
Professeur Mouloud Mammeri
>>
>>67936755

As long as the people willing to save Germany are a small minority, they will lose. They'll have the full might of the German government, military, immigrants, and the Germans that support them against them. It's a losing battle because you can not out power them and you cannot convince immigrants to stop letting in immigrants.

There is no hope, period. Resign yourselves that you have to live in a mixed country, go live in a majority white area, and weather the storm until you save enough to move out when immigrants are the majority or when you have kids.

It's not a matter of getting pussy or anything, it's a matter of protecting your country and culture, and the majority of Germans have flung open the gates, hold them open, and are slowly getting boiled to slow death as the immigrants rape, steal, kill, and bring more immigrants.
>>
>>67948882
lol, no. women dont control shit unless they have specific positions of power. the decision to flood europe with migrants was made PRIMARILY by men, and this is undeniable. when the gates were opened in the 60s it was even more male dominant than it is now. obviously there are more women in government but most white governments are still mostly male.
>>
>>67957469
*more women in government than in the 60s
>>
people need to understand that the dmg that is done to Germany is lethal. There is no hope for this country. I am not even meming.
You guys only see germans that are on pol who are either "hurr im gonna wipe all of them out" or "pls just kill us".
The majority of the population is standing behind Merkel and her party. They will learn the moment Germany has fallen. But then its too late.
There are a few percent who are redpilled and they get stomped in every instance. Even if they unite they`d get stomped. People here are not just nihilistic they are worse. They want to suffer. They want Germany to struggle because deep in their hearts they believe we are the scum that needs to be wiped off the earth.
Thats what they learn in their school time.
In 2020 young Germans will be the minority.
2040 Germans will be the minority. and we know what happens with minorities in non white muslim countries.
Just abandon the ship and try to build your life somewhere else far away from europe. The soros faction won. They just won .
>>
>>67957602
hello, Chaim
>>
>>67956567
Shut the fuck up, and get back to brushing your fucking teeth.
>>
>>67936755
trump is looking more and more appealing everyday.
>>
>>67950610
For the same reason you don't go around beating the shit out of muslims--if you do attack them, no one will back you up and you'll achieve nothing.
>>
>>67957469
Burgerstan forced them to resettle Turks, just lookup gastarbeiter on Twitter
>>
>>67958069
Wiki
>>
I'm not familiar with german government but don't they have something like impeachment or at least petitions to remove people from office?
I figured if any country would learn from its mistakes and allow someone to be removed from a government position because they're abusing power and causing severe damage it'd be germany
>>
>>67957602
This genuinely saddens me. The fucking anglo decided to fuck shit up, and all that is rest in the contry is a horde of commies and the last true germans, who are now a minority. Hope someday Poland will invade Deutschland
>>
File: 1393826115212.gif (2 MB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1393826115212.gif
2 MB, 270x270
>"...........yeah but maybe if I just move to Switzerland"

Yes, that's what The Swiss want, fucking bull prepping nation deserters that are willing to let their country be overrun by kebab
>>
>>67949963
>Stefan doesn't allow people who disagree with him to talk. He pretends to not understand anything they say, gets frustrated, then just talks without letting them get a word in.

Then prove it anon. Screencap this thread and go do it. I geuinely want to hear what he has to say.

Which reminds me- anyone know how to listen to the call-in show?
>>
>>67959041
with some type of device that supports audio output
>>
>>67957695
You burger Jews are the ones who destroyed Germany. Why are you kicking Germanbro while he's down? Let him his dignity while he abandons the ship he was never captain of
>>
>>67959041
>Then prove it anon.
Prove what? Go to his website and listen to some of his call in shows where people disagree with him.
>>
File: 1432979920109-0.jpg (52 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1432979920109-0.jpg
52 KB, 467x700
>>67936755
>>Stefan spends like 2 minutes explaining to German caller that if he convinces his fellow males to stay and defend Germany instead of being complete cucks that they will literally be swimming in pussy
I guess he's not as dumb as a Muslim to think that you actually get pussy at the end of the suicide mission
>>
File: notanarg3.png (735 KB, 1278x780) Image search: [Google]
notanarg3.png
735 KB, 1278x780
>>67949963
>>
You fags are so pathetic. Go master are in your rooms while your country is destroyed and your people are bred out.

Haaahahahahahaahaha
>>
>>67950610
Lol britbong you're in the same boat as the rest of us.
>>
>>67936755
Fucking cuck deserters. If you don't intend to do something about it, atleast go down with the ship.
>>
>>67958069
yes i know

and who rules burgerstan?
>>
>>67948816
i honestly feel bad for germans, you guys are literally being invaded and its being encouraged by your own leaders. You need to stand up and save your country
>>
>>67950610
are you for real?

You guys are one of the biggest cucks ever in history.
You want to get out of EU because "muh migrants", "muh Polish people taykin our jobs!!", yet, you invited countless niggers and shitskins and muzzies into your country. It wasnt because of EU. It was because your "everybody is a Brit who was born here or who lives here, you nazi!" attitude.

What a fucking piece of shit.
I wanted to emigrate to the West, but now I'd rather live in poverty, but safety, than be rich but have to fear for my life and be unable to state my opinions.
>>
>>67962080
>Britain is one person
>>
>>67936755

Stef is a whore for whatever ideas are popular on the internet at the time. No AnCaps in the libertarian establishment took him seriously for a reason. IIRC there is an article from a few years ago where David Gordon tears him a new asshole for how bad his philosophy is.
>>
>>67962715
Hey, Burger, listen here now, I'm gonna teach you something: "You" is both the singular and the plural version of the word that adresses a second person, or a group
>>
>>67936755

The thing about STeven Molyneux is taht the vibe I get from him is a quasi-numale mostly talk but can't fight when shit goes down type intellectual.

if theres any clips of him operating firearms or fighting id feel a bit better lisetening toh im
>>
>>67963272
>David Gordon
Literally who
>>
fucking germans are so cringy.
>>
>>67945439
No, you're Germany/France/Italy's safety boat.
>>
>>67963553
Not an argument.
>>
>>67961287
Fuck 'em.
If you rail on immigration for years and warn people and vote right and try to convince anyone who will listen about the dangers, you weather all of the persecution and labels and even legal troubles and violence, and then when the terrorism and rapes start happening you point it out and show them that what you warned is happening, if at that point they still ignore you and stick to their status quo, FUCK THEM.
It's not your job to die for idiots, it's not your job to go down with suicidal people who are willfully ignorant because they find it more comfortable, but it is your job to provide security for your future children.
You know what the best way to protest this is?
Leave the country.
Deny the traitor governments your tax revenue, because they NEED IT. Unemployable immigrants are not a source of tax revenue, they need compliant middle class workers to pay for all of this, so deny them their money.
All of the money and skill is going to leave Western Europe and they will have traded their world class economies for millions of violent, unemployable, uneducated Muslims and the countries will collapse.
They will bankrupt themselves trying to pay for this and then you can just waltz back in and take back your country, they will be literally too poor to stop you, they won't be able to afford bullets to shoot you with.
It's not cowardice to make a tactical retreat.

t. a Frenchman living in the US.
>>
File: 123.jpg (27 KB, 418x396) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
27 KB, 418x396
>>67936755
>you know if enough germans leave their ancestral homelands the migrants will take over
>... nyeah
>>
>>67964342

The immigrants will destroy all your historical sites in a chimpout. That's if it happens at all because it will take 20 to 30 years at this rate for it to reach a boiling point, probably to late for the French, or Europeans in general, to do anything to stop the muslims and Africans from taking charge.

I want to see how willing the natives will be once they have to hand over the weapons and reigns to the immigrants.
>>
File: a suka.jpg (60 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
a suka.jpg
60 KB, 604x604
Soldiers of odin in germany, when?
>>
>>67964925
Fuck them. What most of Europe needs at this point are full-blown military coups, removal of kebab, kikes and democracy, restructuring of academia and leaving UN.
>>
>>67964342
And are you really planning to come back, from your new country?
No, you will disappear in the american multiracial melting-pot and you will proudly announce to your mongrel grandchildren that you've done nothing to stop the destruction of your ancestor's work.
>>
>>67942212
pretty profound famalam

will remember
>>
You think shitskins will still want to come to cuckmany if all the whites have left and that as a result the GDP drops like a rock and there's no money to pay for gibs?

Think of it like Moscow in 1812. The huge French army came for it, the Russians evacuated Moscow taking everything with them and when the invaders arrived into the empty city they had nothing to do but walk back home and starve and eat their horses. It fucked the French better than any battle could have, because they came all the way for an expected reward and they won but they won nothing.

Shitskins don't come to live in Europe, they come to get away from other shitskins and live with whites and have the whites support them. If there isn't anyone left to support them the whole concept collapses. Massive white flight from Germany would solve the problem in no time. White Germans are the lifeblood of Germany, deprive it of blood and Germany will be temporarily dead until the problem fixes itself.
>>
>>67949351
rude desu
>>
>>67939477
You ever heard this phrase "do you zhink weave are Nazis?"
The German male said, tears. Whelming up I his eyes.
>>
>>67964693
Then we'll build new monuments in their places from the bones of the fucking dead.
I'm not scared of Muslims or Africans, the inferior races cannot threaten us, no matter what their numbers are.
What I am scared of is a traitor government black bagging me because I voted wrong or expressed an opinion they didn't like.
The Muslims are a tool, like a gun they can't do any damage on their own, they need someone to pull the trigger, in this case our leftist governments.
Remove the governments and you nullify the threat from the Muslims.
This will happen in one of two ways, either people get sick of this and democratically vote them out, or they bankrupt themselves trying to pay for millions of unproductive Muslims while a brain drain robs them of all their tax income.

>>67965276
I did everything it was possible for me to do barring pulling a Brievik and going to prison forever.
Now I don't care, I will not bang my head against a wall for these people, they don't deserve it.
When they're lined up next to a ditch being shot one by one by the refugees they love so much, they can beg me for help, and I'll tell them it's too late, their chance is passed.
They are no longer part of our future, not politically and probably not genetically either, most will fail to breed, many will die childless, I don't want them to be saved.

Au moins ma fille sera en securite aux etats unis et j'ai le droit de me defendre, tu prefere que le tien sera viole par un arabe a cause d'un gouvernement aveugle qui prefere nier la realite au lieu de proteger son peuple et faire son boulot?
Notre gouvernement illegitime ne verra plus jamais un seule centime de moi.
>>
>>67942212
Not bad but if the elephant ever gets really really really pissed he now as an adult will have the strength to break his bonds.

So we just need to really really really piss of germany.
>>
>>67958797
shut the fuck up brazil you dirty nigger stop falling for d&c memes you dickhead shit
>>
>>67948816
But how do you acknowledge that without sounding sexist?

I eat lunch with some german girls at my uni, I haven't brought up the Refugee crisis while chatting with them, but I'm going to eventually. Not sure how I'm going to handle the conversation. Any thoughts or suggestions?
>>
>"Do I sound afraid to you?"
>"You're talking about running to Switzerland..."
Jesus
>>
>>67967159
kek, good luck m8, nothing good will come out of me, trust me, you're just gonna damage your social life
>>
>>67960211
did it ever occur to you that maybe they are just bad at debate and cannot argue their points properly, or maybe just maybe... they are wrong?
>>
>>67967558
idk I was able to get my Brazilian friends to l̶i̶k̶e̶ not hate Trump, there might be a chance.

I know I can't be persecuting, but I can act shocked and appalled of how the refugees show their appreciation.
>>
>>67967159
Tell them they're voting to bring in the people that will rape them.
Sexism and other isms don't seem to matter as much when your hide is on the line.
>>
File: 1458353938242.jpg (54 KB, 400x688) Image search: [Google]
1458353938242.jpg
54 KB, 400x688
god why are people so stupid im so much smart than eveyone

it's really annoying to have such superior intellect to everyone else in this world

please kill me

dsadsadsadsasadasdasd
>>
>>67966667
>So we just need to really really really piss of germany.
I honestly don't think there's any other way to piss off Germany or wake them up, except for one..

I really don't want it to happen, but make Germany feel the consequences of an invasion, let their cities come under attack from foreigners, with shootings and bombings. Sometimes, it has to get a lot worse before things start getting better.

Maybe I haven't put much thought into it, but so far, it seems to be the only way.
>>
>>67936755
I used to really despise Stefan, but the stuff I've seen from him recently really make me feel he is becoming red-pilled, slowly but surely. There is hope for the man.
>>
>>67958718
Yes, we do have such laws. But when brought to the (equivalent of the) Supreme Court, they just throw it out without even giving a reason.
einprozent.de/verfassungsbeschwerde-abgelehnt-was-folgt-nun/
>>
>>67968936
This. Anyone talking about fleeing vs. fighting back is just talking nonsense. There's no fighting back to do right now, no one cares how much Pegida shouting in the streets of Dresden. There is nothing to do until most people see things the way we do, and for that to happen things have to get much more desperate for natives.

The problem is not coming from shitskins, or even Merkel, it comes from people's minds. German people agreed to everything that took place, they thought it was the right thing to do. Nothing can be done until they realise their mistake, and people don't realise their mistakes until something really bad happens.
>>
>>67969361
That's why false-flag operations were invented, to SPEED UP the public's outrage.
>>
>>67968936
I think this has to happen to Sweden first.
Sweden is the perfect example of a country destroyed by immigration.
Sweden is not a member of NATO, Sweden has never had a colonial empire, Sweden was neutral during WW2, they're pretty much irreproachable, you can't make any of the usual arguments or justifications against Sweden like "immigration is revenge for colonialism" or "nazis are getting what they deserve" because they dindu nuffin.
They've shown absolute altruism and kindness in all circumstances to everyone, no country gives more to international charity or accepts more refugees than Sweden, it's the most tolerant country in the world.

And it's fucking killing them.
The people they show absolute kindness to are gang raping them, murdering them, taking every possible opportunity to inflict maximum pain and suffering on them, man, woman and child.

This can't be ignored, not even by the progressives. We live in the internet age, the media no longer acts as a filter.
>>
>>67952273
Yeah, you should fight and die for your country so you can have sex with men. Only niggers want to have sex with women. Sex with women must be a nigger exclusive activity.

>americucks
>>
File: 1457745434266.jpg (44 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1457745434266.jpg
44 KB, 604x437
>>67936755
germans, is it really as bad as /pol/ says it is?
>>
>>67970241

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
>>
>>67968936

Right now this is Germanys theme song towards refugees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99j0zLuNhi8

They are doomed nothing will save them.
>>
>>67936755
That caller was the epitome of a cucked male
>>
>>67936755
thanks op for introducing me to this guy, ive watched three of his videos already
>>
>>67971114
His videos with Bill Whittle are pretty based, you should watch them as well.
>>
>>67936755
Thought this guy would be another libertarian douche with mild to liberal views but he is red pilled as hell.
>>
>>67936755
That is a misconception on Steves part.

German women actually dig the whole 'getting gang raped by third world shitskins' thing.
They don't want to be 'defended' they want this all to happen. That is why there is so little interest in actually defending anything on the part of German males.
Like what am I defending? Ether some bulldyke femnazi lesbians who'll hate me ether way - or your average german achmed dick hungry slut who'll also hate me because the islamization of europe is her goal after all.

No thanks. Off to switzerland I go.
>>
>>67973943
People don't understand what the fuck a civilization is. You're not defending people. You're defending a set of principles which orient and organize the way you live.

The immigrant invading Europe right now, they're not barbarian. They're another civilization. which is much, much worse. If you were to fight "for Germany", you wouldn't be fighting for any particular person, but rather you'd be fighting for the right of certain people to live a certain way.

Only when you've acquired a solid understanding of that which you are defending will you be solid against the demoralization of the people you thought would be on your side.
>>
>>67970595
kek, it's even worse than I thought holy shit

Camp des Saints/10
>>
>>67939477
All the heroes of germany died in the two world wars.
>>
>>67973943
You retake Germany and then you do away with the whores
>>
>>67937929
Don't get me wrong, I am planning to stay. But Germans who are pro-Germany are already a minority.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.