[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Ghana is taking in Syrian refugess , but I worried they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: SyriaRefugee-1250x650.jpg (186 KB, 1250x650) Image search: [Google]
SyriaRefugee-1250x650.jpg
186 KB, 1250x650
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghana-registers-over-90-Syrian-refugees-410943

How can I redpill my African friends about how Syrians are going to rape the women and mess up the place like they did in Germany?
>>
>>67936484
I'm 100x more scared for the Syrians
>>
>>67936484
SJWS never listen. I hope many of you are raped and killed..
>>
>>67936570

this
>>
>over 90
>>
>>67936484
>Syrians in Ghana will be footing the bills.

More the Europeans can say. The immigrants will probably be integrated into Syrian communities and that'll be the end of it.

If they get out of line, I'd like to believe my African cousins still know how to pogrom like Europeans have forgotten to.
>>
>>67936484
No one wants to rape African women
>>
>tfw good friend of mine is a negro from trinidad
>votes republican, has business degrees, sister played chess professionally

i feel like a lot of island niggers are pretty based from my single anecdotal experience.
>>
>>67937355
When you have to run our own country, it's a sink or swim kind of situation. Similar can be observed in African countries that haven't been completely destroyed by crazy dictators or war, even if they're far from perfect.

Even Haitians that aren't eating mud cookies in slums are generally more civil and competent than the black American lower classes, and the immigrants to the USA tend to do quite well.
>>
>>67938006
I think the immigrants tend to be the smarter and more well connected members of teh populace.
>>
>>67936970
this .
>>
>>67936484
Let them go. At least non-white nations tend to not be cucked, so if they misbehave they will get fucked up.
>>
>>67936917
>Africa is filled with cannibal warlords who will kill on the drop of a hat
No, Ghana is a civilised democratic country Amerifat.
You guys always point out the flaw in American education.
>>
>>67940390
what other African countries are civilized?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>67941664
>>
>>67940390
>No, Ghana is a civilised democratic country Amerifat.

That doesn't mean they don't know how to stand up for their fellow countrymen and women when things go too far. Or does it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.