[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interracial breeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14
File: 1457899607095s.jpg (3 KB, 125x68) Image search: [Google]
1457899607095s.jpg
3 KB, 125x68
am i the only one who gets unbelievably triggerd by this?

like, im a good looking guy, but whenever i see a (insert other race here) with a beautiful white girl, i shake. I get so angry thinking about what a waste her genes are and how their children will be cursed forever, and the loss to my own culture and people. especially for the nordic broads; those sweden cuck threads ruin me

i honestly just want to go around and give my seed to as many white women as possible and flood the wolrd with more white babies

i never used to feel this way untill the migration crisis and moving to London (in france now).

is this some sort of tribal reaction?
>>
File: 1449412979485.jpg (13 KB, 465x240) Image search: [Google]
1449412979485.jpg
13 KB, 465x240
>>67936424
sorry for the picture i fucked up

>pic related
>>
File: #freebreivik.jpg (143 KB, 1024x612) Image search: [Google]
#freebreivik.jpg
143 KB, 1024x612
>>67936424
I know your feel. I'm not giving women an excuse, but white men need to grow their balls back. I've seen so many pathetic white men who cuck out to everyone and never seek to improve or assert themselves. We need to have a cultural awakening for white males and start having media figures that promote white men to be more aggressive and brave like the action movies in the 80s.
>>
>>67936424
>>67938001
Same here although I think I've grown numb on that subject with exposure on /pol/ over time, but one of the perks of living in a God forsaken place like Serbia is that those kind of things are not yet here in real life (maybe you can find examples in the capital that yearns to be oh so progressive but even there it is very rare)

All that I would try to say, this video sums it up better (worth the full run, trust me):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Basically, progressive women of America and western EU themselves created the SJW/nu-male tier experiment which is the average modern day limp-wristed cuck because the Soros-funded feminists and all kinds of agenda-pushers told them it is the right thing to do because it's the current year, and in theory that would empower them and whatnot, but then reality and the very biological/genetic code and instincts kicked in with the females of the western Europe countries and they realized that they would actually have a strong brute alpha male
rather than the beta feminized product of their own utopia, but are too scared of the social stigma of being labeled as a hypocrite or a servant to the patriarchy and whatnot in the society they created for themselves, so they keep it locked down deep down in the corners of the mind, while keeping a mask of a modern strong independant womyn for the social circles.
So basically what the Murribro above me said, white man from the west needs to learn to go back to his conqueror roots, rather than this sorry apologetic guilty-ridden shell of a man he is today.
>>
>>67936424
I saw four of five blondes with brown/black guys in one day. Only saw one or two white couples.
>>
easy stop letting niggers and other degenerates into your country
>>
>>67936424
I don't think it matters. They are not worth your time if they're nigger lovers.
Settle down with a nice girl, they're hard to find but you'll get one eventually.

It's like catching a shiny in pokemon, 1 in however many but you'll get one eventually.
Unless you're a Disgusting useless autistic pos
>>
>>67939666
You live in Canada. Nobody is surprised.
>>
>>67938001
Is that dude not Swedish? Why the m249 then?
>>
MexAm here but I see lots of white girls with blacks and just shake my head.
>>
>>67936424
>how their children will be cursed forever
>waste her genes
what am i missing here
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 960x540
>>67936424

>look I'm a good looking guy

Kek sure you are frog
>>
I'm honestly not concerned with race-mixing. It's simply not a common thing. People naturally gravitate toward their own people, and no amount of jewish propaganda changes that.

The only times in history when there is a significant amount of racemixing - enough to actually impact the demographics - is when a conquering force comes in and kills the men and rapes the women. See: latin america and all those disgusting mestizo mudbloods.

Of course, the migrants in europe are an invading force and are raping all the women, so...
>>
>>67941111
Q U A D S
U
A
D
S
>>
File: 1458077406087.jpg (417 KB, 1200x1288) Image search: [Google]
1458077406087.jpg
417 KB, 1200x1288
>>67936424
I was recently at the South By Southwest music festival in Austin, TX.

I could not fucking believe the amount of coal burning I saw. Literally dozens of beautiful University of Texas 6-8+/10 girls with the most dindu looking ooga boogas I have ever seen. I thought I was in a different city there were so many blacks. This was yesterday
>St. Patrick's Day
And many niggers were dressed up like pharaohs & kangz to protest this white supremacy day. No one calls them out. I can't do shit I'm carrying my gun illegally into bars.

Our country is fucked and our most beautiful and educated women are leading the charge into idiocracy. In Texas.
>>
File: laughing joe biden.jpg (13 KB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
laughing joe biden.jpg
13 KB, 300x160
>>67936424
>whenever i see a (insert other race here) with a beautiful white girl, i shake. I get so angry thinking about what a waste her genes are and how their children will be cursed forever, and the loss to my own culture and people.

wow, you're an insecure little bitch. no wonder women don't pay attention to you and you're here whining about it.

enjoy dealing with your impotent rage on an anime website you emasculated nu-male LMAO.
>>
File: 1458058559135.jpg (185 KB, 849x640) Image search: [Google]
1458058559135.jpg
185 KB, 849x640
>>67938001

Can I have some real talk with you guys atm:

What's the point?

In all honesty, considering all modern scientific evidence, I can't help but believe that when we die, there is nothing else beyond that.

Considering that: why bother? It's incredibly hard to get a white wife and furthermore to raise a proper family with her.

Why try? I mean in the grand scheme of things after I die nothing matters?

Seriously. I'm not trying to meme or anything if someone could convince me to give a shit I'd legitimately appreciate it. As it stands I have a hard time living beyond comfort and sustainable hedonism due to adsurdism.

Good luck actually providing a counter argument to that.
>>
>>67944497
straight 0 to 60, this fuckin anon
>>
>>67944497
>le what's the point of anything heh heh
You're a defeatist and you might as well kill yourself.
>>
I feel the same

Racemixing should be illegal
>>
Betas, when will they ever learn?

The way to win is to disregard women completely and just focus on yourself.
>>
File: vincent1.jpg (24 KB, 184x250) Image search: [Google]
vincent1.jpg
24 KB, 184x250
>>67941111

going to hell
>>
>>67944497
>all current scientific evidence
>for life after death

Sounds more like your talking out your ass and making "eurphoric" teir assumptions.

Regardless if or if not, the fact the brain operates on a weird quantum mechanic level, as scientists currently conclude as they try and unravel the mysteries of thought.... I'd say it's a safe bet nothing does really matter in your life in particular, and you should defiantly kill yourself.
>>
>>67941111
AYYYY
>>
>>67945371
>SIMP

Whats this?
>>
>>67944497
The argument against that is that it's more pleasurable to fight to improve the universe than it is to not.

It may seem counterintuitive because you're expending more energy, but I believe it to be true.
>>
>>67944497
>In all honesty, considering all modern scientific evidence, I can't help but believe that when we die, there is nothing else beyond that.

Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq8-eLGpEHc

Then shut your fucking whore mouth and never talk this dumbo fucking shit again, you subhuman filth
>>
>>67946315
no, the guy's just depressed. It's true there's no ultimate meaning, but non-depressed people are too busy being alive as they're meant to be to notice. FWIW Nietzsche said to maximize your time, do your duty with what you've been given, be the best you you can be. (sounds soppy but yes, he said it.)
>>
>>67944497
From a radical traditionalist perspective, in a world without hierarchies there's no point in having children because modernity reduces them to a quantity. You're just adding another number to a population count that's already too high (Julius Evola's opinion).

I don't think halting the white population decline is a good thing. The issue is that we need a hermetic nation so we don't suicide our genes
>>
It just means you're some beta virgin
>>
>>67936424
No. You're just mad you haven't gotten one for yourself therefore other races end up cucking the shit out of you
>>
>>67941111

>tfw your mother fucked a Pan
>>
>>67936424
>worried about all the white women going after black dudes
>not accepting your fate and getting a black qt gf
>>
I cannot comprehend why any White woman, particularly an attractive White woman, would NOT want to have children who look like her and her ancestors.

I'm disgusted by it, but more than that I'm totally perplexed by it. It simply doesn't make sense, it is against biology and nature to not want children who look like you and your 'clan'.
>>
>>67946049
Basically guy who worships his girlfriend/wife and lets her walk all over him.
>>
>HURR I HATE IT WHEN DUMB WHITE GIRLS RACEMIX

You fucks do know that White men racemix more than White girls, right?
>>
>>67941111
What the fuck is that thing?!
>>
>>67948694
Yeah but they do it with Asians. Much better than niggers.
>>
>>67948694
Who said I approve of yellow fever either? Caucasians only.
>>
>>67936424
Thousands of years of culture and heritage ruined in one blast of cum.

That cucks get off on this is frightening.
>>
File: IMG_16.jpg (66 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
IMG_16.jpg
66 KB, 500x664
>>67936424
unfortunately you're not the only one.
but me i don't care about who is dating who.

why should i?

i found the love of my life.
i have a good job.
i can pay my bills.
my woman is educated and good looking.
my parents are supporting me.
my in-laws love me.
i want to put a ring on my gf's finger and impregnate her asap
so we can have cute mixed babies.
>>
>>67941111
That thing can't possibly be real. But the quads.
>>
File: 1447001999237.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1447001999237.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>67939666
Devil trips holy fuck
>>
>>67949013
Nice copypasta
>>
File: 1418311368916.jpg (98 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1418311368916.jpg
98 KB, 768x1024
>>67944497
What's the point of living? That almost what you are asking.
Just kill yourself already if you think you can't be of ANY help to this world at all. Different people have different goal in life, some of them choose to care for the future of the current and next generations, remember those 14 words. By caring and doing your part, you help achieving something greater than yourself. Of course you can chose the easy way and not give shit about anything. You are right, nothing really will change if you don't do your part.

Also, consider what you really want. Do you want a future where Whites doesn't exist anymore? Then alright, go fuck a sheboon if you like. (I assume here that you are actually white of course) If not, then great, maybe your future children won't kill themselves for being mixed and rejected from their piers.

Nothing can be achieve if everyone keep thinking like you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 259x194
Seriously why do you give a fuck and why does it matter? Shit like this is why nobody takes your white power stuff literally.
>>
>>67949814
Seriously* aha
>>
>>67949814
If it doesn't matter to you, then alright.
It matters to a lot of person because the concept of family and united group exist, we want our right to be with this common group like anybody else.

And "shit like this" apply to anything really. For example, if a family is in financial need, then every member of this family have to do their own part of saving to achieve a common goal.
>>
>>67940602
My city is 27% white. I was triggered.
>>
File: blakes brother cash money.jpg (25 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
blakes brother cash money.jpg
25 KB, 600x335
This has bothered me for some time /pol/ and is something I feel very conflicted about. On one hand I understand that everyone should have the right to date/fuck with whomever he/she chooses cause trying to prevent that is a waste of time and effort. However, you can enforce values via culture/media that can make people hate/gravitate towards race-mixing (like how Hollywood is doing right now by forcing white girl/black dude on most modern films). On the other hand I feel like this cultural idea of current race-mixing is destroying our sense of self preservation and identity. The only time I really do care about miscegenation is when children are produced and I feel that is a deep tribal instinct in all people of all races. I live in a city where it is dominated by minorities and the mixed couples I see the most is black dude/white girl. It usually is either a fat chick or some hot blonde girl with daddy issues who usually are the ones that race mix the most. My problem isn't that they just fuck black dudes, my problem is that they are using these blacks as a sex toy to prove on how "liberated" or "tolerant" they are. They are nothing more to these women than temporary statement. In the end though, these are just mere observations.
>>
It is incredibly dysgenic.

It's also just plain unnatural. Humans naturally identity with those who look the same as them.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.