[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nazicucks will literally, LITERALLY defend a guy believing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: himmler.png (311 KB, 677x757) Image search: [Google]
himmler.png
311 KB, 677x757
>nazicucks will literally, LITERALLY defend a guy believing in harry potter shit
>>
>>67935854
>says the man whose penis was bitten off by to make skin cream
>>
>>67935991
oy vey why don't you wave your magic wand a little and make it grow back with your forskinesius magic
>>
>>67935991
His penis is literally being rubbed on the faces of multiple eager women each day. You gotta respect that.
>>
>>67935854
>>67936215
this is not news, its been known that they loved researching ancient stuff like tibetian ancient history and their secret weapon program was based on a lot of ancient writings
>>
File: 1457647830777.png (439 KB, 1017x716) Image search: [Google]
1457647830777.png
439 KB, 1017x716
>>67935854
nazi's were into everything

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism_and_occultism

they seeked the power of the ancients
>>
File: originaljhgjghbng.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
originaljhgjghbng.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
My beautiful grandmother was turned into soap and used to lather the uncircumcised genitals of SS officers! I still cannot use soap today without being triggered!! Shalom
>>
>>67936780
>they seeked the power of the ancients
and they found it, it seems

why do you think they suddenly "invented" rockets out of the blue and all the other strange stuff?
>>
>>67936831
IGNORE NORWEGIAN POSTfS

REPORT NORWEGIAN POSTERS
>>
dumb, even jews follow mysticism, the kabbalah
>>
>>67935854
>hitler had a mangle penis
>himmler studied witchcraft
Where did these people keep finding this supposed evidence?

This is just more slander to make germans and the nazis look bad
>>
File: photo.png (125 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
125 KB, 400x401
>>67935854
>just like the "hitler had a micropenis!!!" articles
top laugh just stop shlomo
>>
>>67935854
Funny how all this stuff liek Himmlers 'witchcraft' and Hitlers 'deformed micro-penis' are coming to light just now when a far right Nationalist movement is gaining power in Europe and the U.S.

WWII is the most heavily studied and scrutinized period in modern history and this is all..... 'JUST NOW!'

Fuck off.

All the shills and historians have been manufacturing and holding this information when a time rises that suits them best.

You couldn't be any more obvious.
>>
>>67935854
Who gives a shit?
>>
File: great grandma.jpg (87 KB, 1024x699) Image search: [Google]
great grandma.jpg
87 KB, 1024x699
Ous veus the goyim know burn the books.
>>
Will we be able to find out what books he had?
>>
>>67937156
>>67937291
Seriously, goyim?

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexenkartothek
>>
I'd like to add that this thread is likely to slide the spread of information and planning around the anti-Trump protests, Soros' involvement in them, and general pro-Conservative threads.

Sage and ignore, lads.
>>
>>67937530
probably stuff about the pre-flood civilizations
>>
Will kek help us build the fourth reich?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.