[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elite Syrian refugee to train for Olympics swimming team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
Last summer, Yusra Mardini and her sister Sarah fled their home in Damascus for Beirut, Istanbul and finally Izmir in Turkey, where they managed to squeeze on to a dinghy crossing the Mediterranean to the Greek island of Lesbos. Thirty minutes into their journey, however, the motor stopped and the boat, carrying 20 people rather than the six or seven it was intended for, threatened to capsize.

Yusra, Sarah and another woman got into the water, pushing and pulling the dinghy until they reached the shore. They were the only ones on board who could swim. “I thought it would be a real shame if I drowned in the sea, because I am a swimmer,” she told a Berlin press conference on Friday. She has hated the open sea ever since.

“A lot of people could take her as a role model,” the coach said. “Yusra is very focused. She has clear goals and organises her life around them.” Her level of organisation was almost German, he said – a comment which Yusra denied with a vigorous shake of her head. “We are like that in Syria!”
-----
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/mar/18/syria-rio-refugee-yusra-mardini-olympic-swimming

Damascus... there is no war in Damascus. I say, send her back, so she can compete for the Syrian team.
>>
>>67934723
RARE REFUGEE
A
R
E

R
E
F
U
G
E
E
>>
>>67935203
Rare what? She is Syrian, lots of Syrians come to Germany.
>>
>>67935369
But only a few of them are elite. You guys should create a department for sorting out through the refugees and looking for rares.
>>
>>67934723
Swimming in a burka...
>>
File: h_52184435[1].jpg (1 MB, 2100x1400) Image search: [Google]
h_52184435[1].jpg
1 MB, 2100x1400
>When you have spent all day training for the Olympics and just want to chill.
>>
>>67934723
some German guy should rape her.

Für das Vaterland natürlich
>>
>>67936512
kek
>>
>>67936240
>Swimming in a burka...
No, she does not wear a burka

Go to 1:25 here and listen to her. Her English isn't complete shit tier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqTw2d7xTdE
>>
>>67937086
>RT
>>
File: 10129037_G.jpg (38 KB, 512x378) Image search: [Google]
10129037_G.jpg
38 KB, 512x378
>>67936705
>some German guy should rape her.
You are an asshole. She is one of the refugees we want. She is cute, determined and moderate, no hijab or anything.
>>
>>67934723
>Sarah and another woman
Oh how typical.
It's the women who need to do shit for the rapefugees.
>>
>>67936512

I bet he was great at planking.
>>
>For the first time in its history, the International Olympic Committee announced earlier this month the nations competing at the summer Games will be joined in Rio by a team of refugees
Wow, what a joke
>>
>>67937219
>It's the women who need to do shit for the rapefugees.
She was part of the Syrian Olympic swimming team. The others could not swim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnS7AKQGc4s
>>
File: 1455392880468.jpg (37 KB, 526x468) Image search: [Google]
1455392880468.jpg
37 KB, 526x468
>>67937167
She want make refugees proud.

Irgendeiner von euch deutschen Männer-Votzen sollte das doch hinkriegen. Auch wenn es Rassenschande ist.
>>
>>67937460
>Wow, what a joke
They have to qualify using the same times other athletes are required to reach to qualify.

Not sure why this is a joke.
>>
File: 1458049928833.jpg (56 KB, 546x490) Image search: [Google]
1458049928833.jpg
56 KB, 546x490
>Greek island of Lesbos

lewd
>>
>>67937630
Because it entirely defeats the purpose of having nations compete against one another if you can have a team of people from any nation
>inb4 we get a hockey team of Russian, Canadian, and US "refugees"
>>
>>67937578
She is cute so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>67937086
She is a cutie.
And her english is kawaii
>>
>>67937751
>Because it entirely defeats the purpose of having nations compete against one another if you can have a team of people from any nation

Athletes have competed as Independent Olympians at the Olympic Games for various reasons, including political transition and international sanctions. Independent athletes have come from Macedonia, East Timor, South Sudan and Curaçao following geopolitical changes in the years before the Olympics, from Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (present-day Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia) as a result of international sanctions and from India as a result of suspension of its National Olympic Committee. Medals were won by Independent Olympians only at the 1992 Olympics during the shooting events.
>>
>>67934723
>Her level of organisation was almost German
>almost
kek'd
He basically said that even their 'best' are trash. The absolute madman.
>“We are like that in Syria!”
Of course you are. Now why are you not wearing a burka and praying to Mekka 50 times per day? Whore.
>>
>>67934723
>PAY FOR ALL MY SHIT SO I CAN SWIM
Such enrichmentings
Did somebody inform her thanks to muslims women must swim seperated in Europe?
>>
Good, if refugees have such examples of great people it is only a necessity that we idenitify them on arrival to europe, so as to best offer ways in which they may integrate.
>>
>>67934723
>>67935369
>hair not covered
>body not covered

stone that whore!
>>
>>67938151
>Did somebody inform her thanks to muslims women must swim seperated in Europe?
She goes to school to finish her high school diploma. She is trying to integrate.

Quite honestly, she seems to be a model refugee. Give me 1 million migrants of her calibre any day and take the burka wearing an-alphabets from Afghanistan back.
>>
>>67938507
You are cucked cunt.
She needs to be deported ASAP, because any dream of integration of Syrian scum in Europa must be destroyed.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.