[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catholicism is the worst kind of cuckoldry. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: pope.jpg (239 KB, 673x883) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
239 KB, 673x883
Catholicism is the worst kind of cuckoldry. Prove me wrong.
>>
No, what he says is the right thing. But what we got now in Europe aren't migrants, they're an invasion force.
>>
File: deus vult.gif (430 KB, 500x538) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.gif
430 KB, 500x538
current pope is a cuck, we need another crusade. 'nuff said.
>>
>>67934489
the "white" argentinian pope is heretic
>>
All religions are cuck in their basic form. The only difference is who youre getting cucked by
>>
>>67934489
Poland has a kind of overtly racist and antisemitic Catholicism that's about 100 years behind everyone else though.
>>
>>67934489
You mean Latin Judaism
>>
Open your pants and your ass to migrants.

>>67935043
Vatican II was a mistake
>>
That pope is a fucking retard.
>>
Daily reminder the Pope can say whatever the fuck he wants and if it's not ex cathedra, then he can and will be ignored by Catholics.
>>
File: cross.gif (44 KB, 2626x3300) Image search: [Google]
cross.gif
44 KB, 2626x3300
Come back to the true church Roman 'Catholics'.
>>
>>67934933
He isn't even a cuck, he is part of an elite group, the Pope was created to control people and their beliefs
>>
>>67935399
Then why didn't he say that ex cathedra? You know, the only way he can actually control people and their beliefs?
>>
>>67934489

Look at all this emptiness behind him. Why doesn't he open his heart and his door to some immigrants?
>>
NOWHERE NEAR AS BAD AS PROTESTANTISM. I don't like Pope Francis, but at least Catholic countries aren't completely demoralized yet. Look at the Nordic Protestant countries where they teach homosexuality and atheism in preschools.
>>
>>67934489
I wonder how many migrants the vatican is letting in?
>>
>>67935108
How are we Latin Jews. If anything, Protestants are way more Christian Zionist. Notice how most Catholics are pro-Palestine and most Protestants are pro-Israel.
>>
File: 1456665108289.jpg (250 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
1456665108289.jpg
250 KB, 1024x708
>white people claiming to be anti-Jew
>worshiping Jews in their prayers
>>
File: 11912322731.jpg (106 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
11912322731.jpg
106 KB, 554x439
While the cultural and historical contributions of Christianity are commendable, there is no valid reason to believe any of the claims made in the bible regarding the origin of the universe or the origin of man could possibly be accurate.
>>
>>67936319
Judaism in Jesus' day and before Jesus has NOTHING to do with the Talmudic Judaism of today. Become educated.
>>
>>67936502
Was Jesus circumcised?
Was Jesus called "King of the Jews"?
Did Jesus fulfill Jewish prophecies?
>>
Even my very catholic family are starting to hate on the Pope. It's strange how this migrant crisis is dividing opinion so much across the west.
>>
>>67936331
>there is no valid reason to believe any of the claims made in the bible regarding the origin of the universe or the origin of man could possibly be accurate.

until this day, I still don't understand why atheistcucks always try to take the bible literally.
not being able to understand metaphors, analogies and allegories is a sign of autism (which many atheists are). when will they fucking learn? you're not smart just because you pointed out that bible has fictional parts. Is that such a terrible thing? if fedoras had any means to rule they'd outlaw dreams and phantasies, simply because they are too autistic to understand that. that's how disgusting some of them are. too bad a half-way decent human being doesn't run on hyper-rationalism alone. sorry to break it to you atheist cucks.
>>
>>67934489
What the fuck is with this guy? First he says open your doors, then he says Muslims are invading Europe, then he says they should open their doors again? What the hell, catholfags?
>>
File: 1329926082784.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
1329926082784.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>67937474
>until this day, I still don't understand why atheistcucks always try to take the bible literally.
The most you start to pick and choose which parts of your divine gospel you take literally and which parts you take figuratively, you've undermined your argument. Subjectivity is just that, subjective between people.

But even if we assume the majority of the bible is allegorical, you still need to believe the fundamental core ideas behind the religion are sincere, and there's no evidence or valid cause to believe those either.
>>
File: ORTHO.jpg (1 MB, 3412x1468) Image search: [Google]
ORTHO.jpg
1 MB, 3412x1468
>>67934489

at least they are better than protestants
>>
>>67934489
His Holiness Benedict the XVI is the real Pope. This one is the false prophet predicted in Revelation.
>>
I'm a Catholic and I disavow this Pope.
We've had bad Popes before
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.