[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w orld/americas/us-electio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: cia did pinochet.jpg (25 KB, 250x255) Image search: [Google]
cia did pinochet.jpg
25 KB, 250x255
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-uses-language-typical-of-children-under-11-a6936256.html

TFW you read something you already know, the more right wing you get, the stupider you get.

TFW you guys prob don't even know who pic related is. You can't even be fucking fascists right. I just came here to tell you moron fucks you make me sick with your ignorance.

Ciao.
>>
Baby listened to Chomsky I see.
>>
>>67931977
he speaks in a way that everyone can understand abdul. reminder 80% of america is retarded
>>
>>67932157
Is support by a well known academic supposed to refute this?
>>
File: 1452907510274.jpg (80 KB, 352x517) Image search: [Google]
1452907510274.jpg
80 KB, 352x517
>>67931977
>Tries to make a point
>he can't even meme arrows
>>
>>67931977

> stupider

stopped reading
>>
>>67932223
He speaks to retarded people on purpose for his own ego

to need validation from retards is just so hilariously pathetic
>>
File: 1457038844560.jpg (153 KB, 1777x1754) Image search: [Google]
1457038844560.jpg
153 KB, 1777x1754
>CIA did Chile a favor.

FTFY :^)
>>
>>67932465
>>67932533
nice arguments 1 and 2.

but... not one trace of actual rebuttal in either.

S-T-U-M-P-E-D
>>
He actually talks a lot like Hitler. Doesn't try to hide behind political terminology that only privileged lawyers and bankers would understand and speaks in a way that resonatesvwuth the common man.
>>
>>67932543
By what metric.?

Oh by no metric, the standard of life dramatically decreased for most people after the killing of over 60, 000 people, involving systematic rape.
>>
>>67932648
>Doesn't try to hide behind political terminology

doesn't know political terminology.
As if Sanders speaks in a way completely unintelligible to an educated person of voting age or something.... if you can't understand him that is your fault for being fucking retarded.

Agreeing is different, if you can't comprehend it though you need to go back to school
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.