[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOODBYE SWEET PRINCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 3000.jpg (44 KB, 780x468) Image search: [Google]
3000.jpg
44 KB, 780x468
GOODBYE SWEET PRINCE
>>
>>67931738

good bye kevin o'leary
>>
whozat
>>
This is not the Thick of It
>>
I don't buy it for one minute. This is Brexit related.

And also Osborne hate related.
>>
>>67931738
This twat forgot the link.

My question: if he's against the benefit cuts going this far, why does he not stay and fight them, and the pressure from Osborne and the budget (see article)?

Am I the only one who found it odd that most of the talk on benefits over the past year or so in the press was done by Osbum or someone from his department instead of IDS or someone from the DWP?

Could it be IDS was wrestling with his own conscience?

Am I crazy for implying he HAS a conscience?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35848687
>>
>>67932074
OWZ IT Brexit related.

AND OF COURSE ITZ Osbum hate related - unless you mean something else too?
>>
>>67932352
maybe he thought doing this would have more of an impact? they have already dropped the thing he was most concerned about.
>>
>>67931738

The long, dark night of Ian Duncan Smith.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/03/best-reactions-iain-duncan-smiths-resignation
>>
>>67932458
You'll see. He'll be able to say what he likes about Brexit now.
>>
>>67932548
He's clearly thinking out his arse if that's the case - it leaves a power vacuum for a loyalist to climb into. I would imagine some MP that works with Osborne or voted for him (I will need to check the Hansard and They Work For You sites extensively for voting patterns).

>>67932623
Intrigued. Why wasn't he able to before, though? And why would he want to be OUT of office? What good would getting what he wants referendum-wise be if he can't enjoy the fruits of it, so to speak?
>>
who????
>>
>>67932983

IDS had to be loyal to the prime minister to be a minister. That loyalty is no longer required, and they both have opposing views over EU membership.
>>
>>67931738
Goodbye Keith Vaz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqdG6Q_8cIQ
>>
>>67933708
>Keith Vax
>Wants to stop religious discrimination
>By reintroducing blasphemy laws
>That were used to burn tons of Catholics
>And behead Muslims from different sects.

Can someone please isolate this nut, already?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.