[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban on all Muslims makes NO sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: donaldtrump.jpg (455 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrump.jpg
455 KB, 4272x3204
How exactly does a ban on all muslims help security?

The one or two attacks that may be stopped as a result (which may just as easily be stopped by internal law enforcement and other measures) would be offset by the generation of even more hatred for America around the world (and in particular in the middle east).

Also it's unenforceable from a practical standpoint. Makes no sense to me whatsoever.
>>
OH NO, THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HATE AMERICA WILL STILL HATE AMERICA, BOO HOO

Maybe they'll wake up and attack canada one of these days when they realize you're essentially the same country and full of the degeneracy they hate. That'll be a riot won't it
>>
>>67931429
If America wants to win a global war for legitimacy as the leader of the free world it should probably avoid putting policies in place that are inherently anti-freedom.

Building a wall to control your border is great, but if Trump were to blanket ban mexicans it would be a different story.
>>
>>67931218
Terrorism is less of a threat than the Muslim colonization of the west
>>
>>67932071
thats not the reasons given by Trump as to why we should shut down the border to muzzies though
>>
>>67931218
There is a reason why we call them rapefugees and not Al Qaeda
>>
>>67931218
They are not citizens of the US.They are not entitled to our laws,especially since our Constitutional laws do not extend beyond our borders to people that are not citizens.
Trump isn't the only person that brings up banning Muslims from coming into the US.Obama,and Dubya did the same thing,except they both put a ban on Muslims coming from certain countries.
You must be stupid to want to let the very people you're at war with into your country.You don't invite the enemy into your house,and expect them not to destroy your shit.Your fool in good company.
>>
>>67932447
You're a fool in good company*
>>
>>67931608

Fuck the free world then. You all are ungrateful bastards anyways.
>>
>>67931218
>doesn't affect your country
>shitposting anyways
>>
>>67932447
I know that by law Trump can do whetever he wants with immigration I'm not doubting the legality of it I'm doubting the strategy of it

If Trump were to say "I want to ban all visitors from Syria in Iraq with some exceptions because it is currently a hotbed for terrorists" that would make perfect sense to me

He said he wanted to ban "all muslims"

that would include a family from Toronto, Canada wanting to visit Disneyworld or some shit.

Makes no sense to me.

Also completely unenforceable
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 398x398
>How exactly does a ban on all muslims help security?
>>
Why did Obama institute a travel ban on Iraq?
>>
File: 20160318_111329.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160318_111329.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>67932825
You stupid Canadian limpwristed fuck you have no idea what human shit is coming into.the USA from the south.
>>
>>67932825
Ok I'll believe you aren't just shitposting

When it comes to Trump taking "extreme" measures I purely believe he is doing link related.

http://changingminds.org/techniques/general/sequential/ditf.htm

I'm a trump supporter so clearly I'm biased, personally I hope he keeps his word but I won't mind if he backpedals once he gets closer to the white house
>>
>>67932341
You're right, the reason why is because the head of the FBI said we can't vet any of the muslims coming in.
>>
>>67932967
The same way a ban on guns does.
>>
>>67931218
>Also it's unenforceable from a practical standpoint.
Eat some pork, rip out a page from the Koran and draw a picture of Mohammad. You can't? Go back. You look frustrated while doing so? Go back.
>>
File: Jimmy-Carter-SF.jpg (69 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy-Carter-SF.jpg
69 KB, 768x432
if Trump is a racist for wanting to put a temporary halt to muslims entering the country until we have a better system for screening out the terrorists....

Then Jimmy Carter is Hitler for actually doing it during his presidency
>>
>>67931218
You're right, we should just kill them all.
>>
As ISIS geows, do you want more potential extremists in the country? Do you want more Muslims who could pledge themselves to ISIS?
>>
File: 1454786714733.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1454786714733.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>67933226
German practical measure.
>>
>>67933179
Pretty sure Trump said it would come down to border officials asking the person if they were muslim, and if they said yes they'd be turned around. It was literally as blunt and stupid as that.

I don't think he thought through any of this when he rushed out this policy after San Bernadino.
>>
>>67933226
good post Hans
>>
>>67931218
Because it is the beginning of a long process of cleansing the country of all manner of dangerous filth
>>
>>67933248

Fun Fact: Obama did it in 2011 after Iraqi refugees were caught plotting a terror attack.
>>
>>67931218
It's not about MUSLIMS, it's about STUPID, INCOMPETENT LEADERS who can't into vetting immigrants.
>>
>>67931218

A FUCKING LEAF

I only say this when the fags from the north shitpost this stuff. Some of you Canucks are okay, but god, you have a lot of queers up there who can't handle anything but the usual Trudeau faggotry.
>>
It's very easy to ban muslims. Just go by their names. You can even pick whether you wanna ban shiites or sunnies. Ali, Abdullah, Moe, Fatima, etc.
>>
>>67931218
>Ban on muslim immigrants until they can be properly reviewed.
because their region is a shithole with no identity records to evaluate.
>>
>>67933628
>I don't think he thought through any of this when he rushed out this policy after San Bernadino.

Will have to disagree with you there. People forget the presidents state of the union happened (1 day? 2?) before his announcement.

What is one of trumps strengths? He dominates the media news cycle. He is constantly in peoples heads.
This is what he wants.

"all press is good press"
>>
>>67933963
you know muslims also come from first world countries with proper records right m8?
>>
>>67931218
Can you at least use a fucking proxy? I'm fucking sick of you fucks making us look so fucking bad holy shit.
>>
>>67933990
yeah, thats a great standard to hold a presidential candidate to.

Discount the stuff he says/dont hold his feet to the fire because he's just tying to dominate the news cycle.
>>
>>67932825
>He said he wanted to ban "all muslims"
>that would include a family from Toronto, Canada wanting to visit Disneyworld

Canada confirmed a third world shithole.
>>
>>67934639
We don't want another politician anon

With Hillary or Cruz it's rich bankers. At least with Trump it's a roll of the dice.
>>
When are we gonna stop ignoring the shitholes where all of these people come from, start holding them acountable and making them do more to take care of their own?

All Mexico has to do for example is raise their wages, but they deliberately suppress them to steal work and factories from America.

And the middle east and Africa need to be made to grow up like it or not.

But dealing with the CAUSE of the problem is something the left refuses to do because they WANT that social transformation to where they're already celerating the impending extinction of whites. So there is race involved and it all comes from the left's racial ambitions.
>>
>>67931218
Sorry butthurt Muslim, no shopping trips down here for you any more.

LOL SOOORRRRYYYYY!

We all hate Muslims anyway, it's not a legitimate religion.
>>
Kinda ready to call it, would not mind a ban... its not like you guys made visiting America appealing..

But say I want to go to Jamaica or Cuba or something.

...will they not let me, being a Muslim n all.
>>
File: Burn Muhumad.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Burn Muhumad.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
>>67931218
Less Muslims = Less Chance of Mass Murder, Suicide Bombers, More Freedom Real Safety

More Muslims = Greater Chance of mass, Murder Suicide Bombers, Creating the Excuse you need to be policed for Safety

also it creates a false Voting Structure making it easier for them to harm the Constitution as to Sharia and Constitution does not mix

u cant be this Tarded
>>
>>67935686
Going with your logic, could you not substitute "Muslims" for "Guns"?

Less guns = less chance of murder
more guns = more chance of murder
>>
>>67935686
LESS ISRAEL= No more terrorists attacking us.

Also, you forget its only the Sunni groups doing what you don't like. The Shia are peaceful. Even Iran released the hostages alive and well.
>>
>>67931218
If you don't let them in, they can't bomb you or rape you, unless you go to their shitty countries, but why would you ever do such a thing? They don't seem to care much whom to pillage and kill, so if Europe hadn't let them in, they'd be raping and bombing the shit out of each other instead of the Europeans right now.
>>
>>67936380
Shia Cutting Heads off Non Muslims arresting people for not being Sharia complaint
not peaceful
>>
REMINDER THAT MUSLIM TERRORISM HAS NEVER HAPPENED ON AMERICAN SOIL
9/11 was a Jewish plot and all the other attacks were home grown terrorists.
>>
>>67937991
>>67937991
this, fuck all you shia cockriders they're as shitty as any other muslim
>>
File: Alright Then.gif (879 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
Alright Then.gif
879 KB, 245x230
>>67931218
The data we have from pew indicates that between 25% and 75% of mudslimes support radical terrorism. So, a ban on mulsims scum protects us all. Heck, a straight up genocide of muslims would be justifiable if its really 75%. fuck em. fuck em all to hell.
>>
After the beaners pay for our souther wall, the canadian cucks can finance our northern wall. Then you can import all the mudshits you want.
>>
>>67931218

Their belief system is a plague upon this world as long as Taqiyya is taught in their doctrines. The same could be said about Kol Nidre.
>>
>>67938232

>muslims killing infidels explicitly in the name of islam on US soil is somehow not muslim terrorism on us soil
>>
>>67931218
It's already legal through immigration law. The president can ban whomever he wants

I don't want to end up like France or Belgium. Fuck you, stupid leaf
>>
>>67931218
>the one or two attacks

A ban on Muslims would have prevented 9/11 which fucked up America and American foreign policy for a decade and a half (and still going).

Trump wants a temporary ban on foreign Muslims coming to the U.S. until we can come up with a way to background check them.

Personally I don't think he goes far enough. If it means dumping the Patriot Act, NSA domestic spying, TSA, and endless foreign wars then I'm willing to permaban every single fucking Muslim, citizen or not. GTFO because as a group you have contributed nothing but pain and suffering to my country.

And no, I don't care what anyone else in the world thinks of that. Islam is the one religion that is completely incompatible with western democracy. You cannot serve Islam (Sharia) and be loyal to the U.S. If you claim to then you are lying about one or the other.
>>
>>67938664
see
>>67932825
>>
File: [000169].png (221 KB, 485x739) Image search: [Google]
[000169].png
221 KB, 485x739
>>67932825
Deport Everything Muslim = America Safe

and no need for a policed state
>>
>>67931218
Next terror attack : by muslims
People who hate america and the west the most : muslims
>>
File: pepe_feelsgoodman.png (43 KB, 195x179) Image search: [Google]
pepe_feelsgoodman.png
43 KB, 195x179
>>67939215
>>67938768

>thinking the government would relinquish power over it's citizens even if every dark skinned taqiya shitting camelfucker was catapaulted into the sea
>>
>>67940040
they were to busy policing Niggers keeping most of us safe before they started shipping Muslims in
>>
>>67931218
>Also it's unenforceable from a practical standpoint. Makes no sense to me whatsoever.
You literally just don't let MENA people travel in friendly and you keep an extra close eye on all brown """""europeans""""". Not hard at all.
>>
its gonna help look at europe , europe might be majority islamic within 1 generation if nothing drastic happens
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.