[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mutlicult Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 24
File: multiculturalism.jpg (50 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.jpg
50 KB, 620x465
Why is multiculturalism a success in Canada but failed in so many other countries?

I went to elementary school with asians, blacks, browns etc and I firmly believe diversity makes us stronger.
>>
>>67927503
We wuz anglos
>>
>>67927503
The chinese are literally colonizing your cities. That's not how multiculturalism is supposed to work.
>>
>>67927503
Because Canadians are not full of hatred unlike the germans, french or british.
>>
I think every country needs to legalize pot so they're not so uptight about everything
>>
Because it's 2016.
>>
>>67927503
Your gonna get a bunch of meme answers, but desu I think it has proven successful.
>>
>>67927503
Um bro if you noticed we don't have multiculturalism
Poo in loos and slants are literally replacing us and colonizing the country.
>>
>>67927503
It 'works' because we have a pretty selective immigration program.

The thing is, we preach the mosaic model, but the only real diversity we have is of accidental qualities. That isn't actually diversity at all. It's a lie.

>>67927772
This is bait.
>>
>>67927768
Blanket statement, vancouver is not Canada.
>>
Every ethnicity gets a chunk of the GTA. Markham is Chinese, Vaughn is Persian/Italian, Brampton is Indian, etc.

Flipinos are probably the best at integration which is why you find them in every Tim Horton's. They all marry white men and dilute themselves into the Anglo stock. It's beautiful.
>>
>Areas in cities that only have signs in Chink
>Importing "Syrian refugees" willingly
>Poo in loos everywhere
>Successful multiculturalism

I can understand why Quebec wants out.
>>
>>67929055
>A German criticising a Canadian for letting in 'Syrian Refugees'
Lmao
>>
>>67929055
We let in family and children only and screened them throughly. You guys invited all of the 3rd world.

Never go full retard.
>>
We're 75% white, throwing in Asians and poo in the loos probably nearing 85% and when you factor in for natives, getting close to 90% non sandnigger/nigger/spic
>>
>>67927503
It's not a success, it has destroyed what little identity we had, turning us into a leftwing, less accomplished, cold weathered, and boring version of America.
>>
>>67929044
white men look like doofs with a flip at their side

it isn't beautiful it's sad - and if they have sons together; those sons are major faggots
>>
Aren't vast majority of Canada's immigrants east Asian?

They probably also tend to allow the best and brightest in. Legal immigration works pretty well in the US for the same reason, we don't just open the gates and let the unwashed masses flood in like the idiots over in Europe.
>>
>>67929044
>They all marry white men and dilute themselves into the Anglo stock. It's beautiful.

Treacherous whores, all of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 627x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 627x833
>>67927503
>why is multiculturalism a success in Canada
>>
>>67927503
how exactely does it make you stronger?
>>
>>67929880
This is photoshopped. Trust me, I have twenty years experience memeing.
>>
>>67929764
>angry flip detected

How does it feel my dad has had children from 2 different Filipinos? I am a product of my dad's first marriage, to another white woman so basically my dad is doing the Lord's work by diluting flip blood in Canada. If I ever get divorced I'll be doing the same.
>>
>>67929764

flips LOVE white guys. They add me on kikebook all the time even though I never talked to any of them.

My brother went on a mission trip there and a bunch of girls asked to marry him, and he's a fucking manlet, 5'5"
>>
>>67927503
What makes you think it's a success?

Must be nice in the burbs
>>
>>67927503
It's not a success, Trudeau, it's just that until recently there were few enough sand niggers not to completely fuck shit up.

Now that's starting to change.
>>
>>67930075
>asian qts
>>
we have 36 million people. simple fact is most of them are Asian, and Asian, although the older generation of them are ignorant as FUCK their children are productive
>>
>>67929491
This.

East Asians actually contribute to society and behave like actual human beings.

Poos can be domesticated and taught how to perform menial tasks, like customer support.

I have no experience with or knowledge of how Canada's native tribes interact with the population. Hopefully they are more productive than ours though.
>>
success kek

so having to do a basic income (every one gets money from the government) because people will riot because there are not enough jobs anymore is success?
>>
>>67927503
because white people are civil and inclusive. Find me any country in the world where other races and cultures are tolerated other then western ones.
>>
>>67927503
because its too early.
wait until the money dries out.
then play some balkanization.
>>
>>67930653
If you arent on a reservation you see natives on welfare day at the liquor store, or welfare day at the grocery store, or welfare day at the bank, or passed out in the street the morning after welfare day. That about sums up how productive they are.
>>
>>67927503
Could you provide one example of how it makes you stronger? Just one.
>>
File: 1440257222001.png (25 KB, 743x632) Image search: [Google]
1440257222001.png
25 KB, 743x632
>>67928435

Holy fuck, dark-skin detected.
>inb4 I'm white, fuck off achmed.

No but Vancouver is the portion of Canada where the Chinese immigrate.

I can't count the number of Alberta, Sask, Man, Ont, Quebec, & atlantic plates that are driven around by chinks becasue they don't want to live anywhere but Vancouver, using whatever loophole they can to arrive there.

The chinese do not aim to assimilate, they aim to make little chinatown in Canada.

Same with browns and blacks as a whole.

>Blanket statement
>I went to elementary school with asians, blacks, browns etc and I firmly believe diversity makes us stronger.

REEEEEE BACK TO THE DESERT ACHMED YOUR TIME IS SOON
>>
File: 1450064731661.jpg (34 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
1450064731661.jpg
34 KB, 600x317
>>67927503
>multiculturalism a success in Canada
>>
>>67931392
>>No but Vancouver is the portion of Canada where the Chinese immigrate.

More Chinese in Toronto than Vancouver
>>
>>67927503
What improvements to our quality of life since 1988 have been a result of this experiment in multiculturalism and mass immigration?
>>
80%+ white country talking about how multicultural it is?

Damn Canada needs more people, especially Africans, so they will know what multicultural societies actually look like.
>>
File: 1457828558528.jpg (430 KB, 709x648) Image search: [Google]
1457828558528.jpg
430 KB, 709x648
>>67927503
>success
>>
We don't REALLY have multiculturalism yet.

We are gliding on the institutions and customs of our grandparents.

The real test comes when the training wheels come off and whitey is truly not running things.

I'm not predicting an apocalypse, but things will gradually get more contentious. Even now kids aren't educated in the same way I was, they need to highlight white failure and non-white success in a dishonest way, to make immigrants feel good.

We have already lost freedom of speech with regard to issues around immigration and immigrant communities.

A big price is being paid, and it will deteriorate further and faster as whites fade from the scene.

I'm glad I'm an older guy, because being a white male is going to get more and more difficult. You see this now - everything focussed on is a subtle slap at whites and their history.

This excessive focus on Native issues is not about pulling natives up, it's about dragging whites down… It will start to become more clear as time goes by and power is lost…because never forget it's all about jockeying for POWER, and when you lose somebody else gains… a lot of minorities have deep resentment of whites for past injustices real or imagined - and we are essentially putting ourselves at their mercy.
>>
File: sextortion.jpg (84 KB, 549x879) Image search: [Google]
sextortion.jpg
84 KB, 549x879
>>67930350
Be very careful of them, they target white guys for "sextortion" scams.
>>
It's not a success in Canada you stupid fuck
>>
>>67931881
The only "multicultural" places in Canada are all major cities(Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary.) I live in a small town in Ontario and the last time I saw someone who wasn't white or native was a year ago when I was in uni.
>>
>>67930350
>My brother went on a mission trip there and a bunch of girls asked to marry him, and he's a fucking manlet, 5'5"

People in the Philippines are poor as shit so the chicks are gold diggers, naturally they flock to the rich. It's easy to get girls, but if you're marrying then prepare to fund her entire poor ass family.

5'5" wouldn't be that small there anyways. I'm 5'7 and taller than most when I visit there.

>>67930223
Sounds expensive. And I'm not sure why you want half-brown children, it's not like there's a shortage of pinays coming from the source.
>>
File: dacosta2.jpg (125 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
dacosta2.jpg
125 KB, 1000x650
>>
>>67931881
Canada is around 70% white and multiculti is a complete failure here too. Don't listen to these memes.
>>
>>67932154
>includes Vatican and North Korea
kek
>>
>>67932096
>We are gliding on the institutions and customs of our grandparents.

I see Quebecoise say that you guys wouldn't have much of anything resembling a culture if not for them.

BTW is it true that most SJW types tend to come from and congregate in Quebec?
>>
File: O canada.png (57 KB, 677x534) Image search: [Google]
O canada.png
57 KB, 677x534
>>67927503 (OP)
>>
File: 1455568895902.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1455568895902.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>67931459
RIP great leader
>>
>>67927503
>Why is multiculturalism a success
Is it? That's a strange premise.
>>
File: cuckservative party of canada.png (40 KB, 812x388) Image search: [Google]
cuckservative party of canada.png
40 KB, 812x388
>>67932576
>steve- o
>great leader
Much better than Trudeau Jr. but still a mud loving cuck.
>>
>>67932406
>BTW is it true that most SJW types tend to come from and congregate in Quebec?
No. If anything Quebec is SJW free aside from Montreal. The meme provinces full of niggers are Ontario and BC.
>>
Islam is monocultural. It doesn't integrate. It just moves, then seeks to establish his own way of life within that environment. Retains, it's dress, customs, laws, beliefs- at the expense of the native ones. and lives and marrys within it's own race and community. Multiculturalism is a charade to just have loads of non-white immigration into the west.
>>
>>67929440

>He actually believes that
>>
>>67927503
It's not a success.
There's just more land to run away to from the foreigners as they take over the dense areas.

A lot of people are not even aware, they just work and one work day bleeds into the next. Next thing you know, the neighboring city is replaced with Asians like Richmond, soon to be Burnaby followed by Surrey.

Nanaimo and the islands seem to be as white as ever.
>>
>>67932760
Canada is a multicultural country by definition, we have two national languages.
It all depends on how you look at it.
>>
Multiculturalism in urban areas is somewhat successful due to us taking in only highly educated and wealthy people from other countries.

Every refugee intake we've has had negatives come with it however and prevents it from being truly successful. In Toronto and BC there were Viet gangs in the 70s (still are), Parkdale still has Tibetans acting like dindus, and I know only one Somali that isn't a knuckle dragging machete swinger probably because he's a practicing Christian. It's gonna be a shitfest once Trudeau starts importing 300k single syrian males.
>>
>>67929440
>let in families
>a good thing
Ahmed the business dune coon and his 60 wives aren't doing us any favours.
>>
>>67929440
you can't be serious.
this third world dumping ground is taking 80 year old women directly from Calcutta and into the hospitals for long term care. They bring in nothing but burdens and spit in your face telling you that they're a 'small minority'.
Vancouver is at least 75% Asian now and growing.
all in the name of pushing the descendants into a corner and eventually out of their homeland.
>>
File: 1449976224940.jpg (610 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449976224940.jpg
610 KB, 2000x1000
>>67933318
>highly educated and wealthy people from other countries.
They're bad for us too. Chinks may pay taxes but they're a burden everywhere else and are destroying our national identity.
>>
>>67927503
>>67927503
Historically you didn't indulge that much in slavery and institutional racism. So you've less tensions (than US) and no claims/blackmailing for any duty of remembrance.
And geographically you are the farthest a country can be from Africa, Asia and Latina. You got to pick and choose you immigration, so you didn't end up with the worst (unlike Europe).
>>
>>67933160
>training
Burnaby is already minimum 75% Asian
trust me, the numbers they release as census data couldn't be more fake
>>
>>67932096

Quebec is a different society. They have already checked out of Canada mentally. They don't even know or care about what goes on outside their province. They don't even celebrate Canada Day, they have their own national holiday. So they have their own culture that is not really even part of the rest of the country.

When I say institutions and customs, I'm speaking of the British Patrimony. There is a clear pattern in the world, that nations with British cultural patterns and customs seem to function more smoothly than most others.

The question is will this continue when there aren't actual white people in charge - only the institution. ie… Parliament, government, educational establishment, transit systems, military and police organizational practices… and on and on.

Basically will thing continue to run smoothly as they have in the past.
>>
>>67933530
>Chinks may pay taxes

They actually don't. I work in revenue Canada, they are notorious tax dodgers.
>>
>>67927768
>The chinese are literally colonizing your cities. That's not how multiculturalism is supposed to work.
Yes it is.
>>
>>67929044
I live in Brampton man it FUCKING SUCKS. WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO LIVE WITH THESE SHITSKIN FAGGOTS.

It's fucking awful here man.
>>
>>67934027
this

they created several software programs to dodge Canadian taxes that have spread amongst their community.

They busted one of those software dealers years ago but that's just a drop in the bucket.
>>
>>67928435
Over the past 10 years my neighbourhood in Ontario has become infested with chinks. It's literally 50% Asian (or higher) at this point. It's like walking through fucking Hong Kong. ASIAN PIGU GO HOME
>>
>>67933877
Going to Metrotown mall is like a game of 'spot the white guy'
There always seems to be way more white girls than guys
>>
File: 1447739428489.jpg (103 KB, 837x911) Image search: [Google]
1447739428489.jpg
103 KB, 837x911
>>67934027
I know rich Arabs are, can't say I'm too surprised that the yellow jew is the same.
>>67934174
>a white man
>in Brampton
I know your pain. My area is all Persians. The funny thing is when this area was still white it was actually diverse. Scots, Irish, Germans, Italians, Ukrainians, etc. Shame to see all those wonderful people move out of town.
>>
>>67927503
Canada was multicult from the beginning: Anglos, French, and (stretching it) Natives
>>
>>67928168

Yeah we tend to admit people who aren't niggers to start with. The people who cause problems are usually immigrants 2nd gen kids who grow up in the hood with the natives, and start selling drugs
>>
>>67929537

not if they aren't overboard with basketball. Flips like a lot of black culture things but they are much more hardworking than blacks and usually stay out of trouble more
>>
>>67934285
In America, if you don't legally dodge taxes you're a cuck.
>>
>>67934462
the girls just come in from the burbs to shop because the train stops right there.
They don't live in Burnaby, I'm one of 2 white people in the entire neighborhood
>>
File: A FUCKING LEAF.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING LEAF.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>67927503
>>
>>67927503
>worked

Don't be moronic. Every culture immigrated into their respective enclaves.

Hong Kongnese settled into Vancouver east, Indians settled on Fraser street and around JO, Persians are North Vancouver, English/Irish/Scottish on South Granville, etc.

Vancouver historically has had few blacks, and arabs. Those immigrants that have entered have typically been more civilized.
>>
>>67934576
It was a white multicult and the Frenchies had their own French Canada.
>>
>>67934688
there's legally, then there's creating a software designed to falsify your sales records to dodge tax...apples and oranges
>>
>>67934847
How do they falsify records? I figured auditing could catch that sooner or later.
>>
>>67932149
Manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>67927503
>success
>>
File: 1458276722717.gif (811 KB, 329x143) Image search: [Google]
1458276722717.gif
811 KB, 329x143
It has failed you miserable, fucking retard.

Minorities hang out among themselves and do not actually mix into our society nor do they have any allegiance to the country. They are parasites that just want to be in a first world country.

Any retard can pass a questionnaire to be a Canadian after 4 years, it is fucking pathetic and Canadians that are in favour of multiculturalism haven't looked into history and past sacrifices our ancestors had to make in order to make Canada great(formerly).

BC fag from Vancouver here.
>>
>>67934520
Any non-brown ethnicity in Brampton is gonna have a hard time.

Unless you're full on nigger... Brampton is an absolute crock of shit.

I'm moving to the US, texass here i come
>>
>>67927503
> Canadians experience Muslim attack this week
> Claim "success" for multi-culturalism

If that's success, I'd hate to see failure.
>>
>>67935224

The media barely talked about it lol. There was more talk about how Trump is a racist even though he's not even in our country
>>
>>67934847

How does this shit even work?

Also how would you recommend one to bend the tax rules in one's favor per se hm??
>>
>>67927503
>that photo
>Whites are literally a small minority
>Top Kek

Enjoy your multicultural Canada you cuck where your race will soon be extinct.
>>
>>67934768

>few blacks and arabs

That's why things are so sophistcated and nice there, not to mention the climate helping out too

It's out of my price range, and its too overcast for my liking, so I chose to live in southern Alberta instead by the mountains
>>
>>67935037
wow someone from bc who isn't a fucking retard. please breed.
>>
>>67927503
>Why is multiculturalism a success in Canada

Its not faggot.
>>
>>67927503
because Asians integrate well. You have no hispanics or blscks. Try sharing a border with someone other than than the US for once or having a large slave population recently freed. Faggot.
>>
>>67936122

We share it with the Russians you pleb. You're going to have to show them who's boss when our cucked army will be stomped when putin tries to take the Northwest Passage from us
>>
File: 1454554547010.jpg (78 KB, 495x497) Image search: [Google]
1454554547010.jpg
78 KB, 495x497
>>67936122
>Asians integrate well
>>
>>67936600

checked

Some of them do, better than most other races or ethicities
>>
>>67927503
Because we import equally of each culture. Not fling open the doors and let one type of fuckin people in. It's called multi-culturalism, not bi-culturalism.
>>
>>67931459

it's funny how much he looks liek a southpark caricature in this pic
>>
File: 1427081502926.png (70 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1427081502926.png
70 KB, 645x773
>>67934520
>Grew up in small ass town
>Virtually all white, had one black kid move into town when I was in grade 5. He moved sometime between grade 8 and 9.
>Town hosts a fair every year.
>Go last year.
>Noticeably more peoples from Brampton.
I guess nothing lasts forever eh?

To be honest, I've nothing personal against those people. It's just, they have homogeneous communities, whereas ours are slowly disappearing. You can't deny that "cultures" change depending on who's in them.
>>
>>67936420
>when our cucked army will be stomped when putin tries to take the Northwest Passage from us

like hell they will when we have this song to march with into battle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
>>
File: 1436757125596.jpg (50 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1436757125596.jpg
50 KB, 625x626
>>67927503
>>
File: 1458179149069.jpg (92 KB, 1317x740) Image search: [Google]
1458179149069.jpg
92 KB, 1317x740
>>67929044

Are you serious? Filipinos are the worst type of asian. Trust me I have to work with these people

>>67934174

I live in Bramladesh too. It's bad but could be worse and have a bunch of middle eastern people. Besides, Indian girls really like white guys but aren't inclined into a relationship because parents. I brought one over to my house and it was great but she had to leave because cerfu.
>>
>>67934174
Bramledesh here too.
I live on the deep side. I call it that because everyone's last name is "deep"
>>
It works because native Canadians have no culture.
>>
>>67927503
At least 85% of Canadian citizens are still white people

Multiculturalism "works" because whites are still overwhelmingly dominant in Canada
>>
>>67927768
Multiculturalism means white genocide. Diversity is the eradication of the white man's heritage and the replacement by non-white heritage.
For instance: When Vancouver will be 100% ethnic han chinese, it will be more diverse than when it was only 30% han chinese, 50% white, 20% other.
Non-white = diversity, whiteness = disease to be exterminated.

This is what modern progressivism is all about.
>>
File: canada-future.gif (24 KB, 1181x788) Image search: [Google]
canada-future.gif
24 KB, 1181x788
>>67938129
>Toronto Suburbs
>Huge sections with big signs only in chinkscratch

>Snow comes
>Laugh as every Chinese "family unity" immigrant ends up off the road

>Board plane
>Chinese rush boarding line
>GA explains "see this number? not your turn. I said 1, not 5"
>Pretend to not understand while sloppily saying "solly solly solly"

>DUDE WEED
>"Honour killings aren't barbaric"

>DUDE WEED'S MAN
>"Sharia law not approved", sadface.jpg

Fuck this.
>>
>>67929491
Well, India and China and 100% white according to this logic.
>>
>>67939905
We're 70% white and "diversity" doesn't work at all
>>
Tamil immigrant here(The browns who basically look black). Living in the Scarborough Bluffs. All my friends fucking hate weed man and think multiculturalism failed.
>>
>>67927503
Because you're happy to bend over for a bunch of niggers. Never met a Canadian that wasn't overrated desu
>>
>>67927788
being this degenerate
>>
>>67940328
This
You have women walking around in all rags yet somehow they are still "strong women, feminists can be proud of".

Our real estate market is a nightmare in major cities due to foreign rich assholes. People have never felt so alienated in the cities as the shitskins getting off the boat are just as racist as us. Most of them just send money back to their family and barely contribute to our economy. Honestly I would rather a strong white majority and small quota of immigrants who prove they are leaders in their own way.

Also di I mention fucking terrorists show up with our passports in places like Algeria?
>>
>>67940930
why did your people protest and shut down a major highway because the government didn't want to support the Tamil Tigers/terrorists?
>>
>>67941211
settle down there little boy, let the fat men talk
>>
>>67939905
Our leaders are going to make it a HELL of alot worse for us.
>>
File: It's easy.jpg (49 KB, 331x275) Image search: [Google]
It's easy.jpg
49 KB, 331x275
>>67941431
Careful there Syrupbro, don't want to trigger a meltdown.
>>
It isn't working and I have lose all attachment to Canada as a country and diverted to a provincial heritage. I'm at borderline sedition levels at this point. make the provinces independent. I honestly feel like an edgy little misanthrobe. If I had blood on my hands I doubt it would lie heavily upon my heart.
>>
>>67929491
How could a spic even get to Canada? Isn't it way to far to walk?
>>
niggers
>>
File: mexicans.jpg (940 KB, 687x1759) Image search: [Google]
mexicans.jpg
940 KB, 687x1759
>>67941822
>>
>>67942201
This shit has to be illegal. He's importing people who will be dependent and forced to vote for his party.
>>
>>67927768
The Chinese are able 7% of the population. They've just settled mostly in Richmond because only God will understand why.

They can have it. It's shit.
>>
>>67942201
frijoles visas for all beaners. how did Canada become so cucked?!
>>
File: 1455987179270.png (152 KB, 1298x1253) Image search: [Google]
1455987179270.png
152 KB, 1298x1253
Its nice to actually get a nice word in about Canada on /pol/. I'm so sick of Amerilards and Bongs pointing at weedman faggotry to try and prove we're the new Sweden. In reality we're far less cucked than any other Anglosphere country save perhaps Oz. At least we don't have emus though.
>>
>>67941416
Yeah, partially they are considered gods for my people but mostly because they were going to lose and my people feared what the Sri Lankan government would do.
>>
>>67942621
Trudeau Sr. introduced cuck policies and multiculturalism in the 70s. It's all been downhill since.
>>
>>67941431
okay dudley
>>
>>67927503
I wouldn't call it a success. I would say it's a very weird and uneasy "peace". You go to the local mall and see a vast amount of people with cultures different than yours and you feel it deep in your soul that something is off even though the government tells you the opposite.

I honestly think it will be fine for some time and be like Singapore where the country has a small population and can manage multiculturalism because of the infusion of skilled immigrants. But I think eventually it will end up like all multicultural societies in the past...balkanized (ie. Rwanda, Yugoslavia, etc.)
>>
File: wat.jpg (301 KB, 1386x878) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
301 KB, 1386x878
>>67928435
>>
>>67940426
Well there you go then
>>
>>67927503
Could you provide just one example of how diversity or multiculturalism makes you better?

Just
One
Example
Pls
>>
>>67927503
Because 100% Asian. Asians are bright and non-violent enough to get along with whites.

This is also why Canadians have zero credibility when they bitch about racism.
>>
>>67934520
I count six layers or irony in this image
>>
>>67943604
food that isn't French or syrup
>>
>>67943801
We can bring European foods over. Germany and Italy have 10/10 cuisine. But according to liberals we need to be drinking sandnigger soup to be a diverse nation.
>>
>>67927503
>go to medium sized city
>everyone white
>people are friendly

>go to city in GTA
>multiculturalism actually means ~60% poo in loos
>not friendly
>"success"
>>
>>67942201
OH this is TOTALLY not going to spectacularly fail guys, not one bit...

I'll be just here with my popcorn as the cartels start setting up shop in your wonderful moose country, because they are hard working people of the Earth, clearly.
>>
>>67944900
I've only ever talked to 2 Mexicans in my life. One a student in Canada, one a cashier at a store US. How bad are they?
>>
>>67945069
they don't eat tex mex (like Chinese eating real Chinese food not the western good type) so pretty suspicious I'd say
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.