[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we as a society mock the furry and MLP fandoms, but respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Why do we as a society mock the furry and MLP fandoms, but respect and in some cases revere and defer to far worse things?
>>
I hate things I don't understand. It a defensive mechanism
>>
Usually because we're used to these "far worse things" as they've been around for ages.

The MLP and Furry fandoms are relatively new and most people don't like new strange things.

(An example would be all these "economic migrants" invading)
>>
>>67926906
what is worse than mlp/furry fans?
nobody is as forceful in their creepy obsessions as those two
>>
>>67926906
Name one thing worse and more revolting than ponyfags
>>
>>67927384
>>67927406
It begins with an I
>>
>>67926906
>far worse things
Such as?
>>
>>67926906
Because we see them as sexualising animals i.e a bad thing.
>>
>>67926906
It's more of a 4cunt tradition, really.
moot a.k.a cuckduck luggage lad didn't like furries, so he would fuck with them.
>>
Because they want to fuck animals, you fucking faggot nigger.
>>
>>67927475

Islam?
>>
>>67927639
rare
>>
>>67926906
only a small minority mock furries and mlp fags.
>>
>>67927656
Yes, at least most furries and bronies are white
>>
>>67927713
very rare
>>
>>67927730
Race has no matter if they want to fuck animals....
>>
>>67926906

Most people just don't give a shit about those cringey faggots.
>>
>>67927656
Of course not! I couldn't possibly incite hatred against something like Islam, no matter the antics of its adherents or the contents of its scriptures, because to do that would be illegal.
>>
>>67926906
>in some cases revere and defer to far worse things?

Like what?
>>
Tbh I dont even see all the hate towards it, its not like their going out and having kinky-time with animals.
>>
>>67927878
I'd much rather bump into a man with a fursuit than a man with a beard in a dark alleyway.
>>
because nothing is worse than being a faggot

homosexuals are ok, as long as they don't act lke fags
>>
When Naruto and I got together, it wasn't with a dramatic kiss or anything. I ended up standing next to him and asked him if he wanted to, go out with me.

He says my face was red. I say he was lying. I was totally calm and cool. He smiled and said yes. The after a few moments he turned to me and asked what we were. I looked at him with a perked eyebrow and a grin, "well, duh, we're boyfriends." I said proudly.

He looked at me and laughed. "Boyfriend and boyfriend?"

"Well, unless you want to be the girlfriend." I said in a serious tone. He thought for a second and shook his head. "That's what I thought."

We were never really affectionate out in public, it was weird like that. But at my house we'd cuddle and hold hands like the boys and girls did.

We had never kissed..we never really thought about it. Holding hands was like sex to us, in a weird, childish, way. But one day, while out training, Naruto asked, "Hey Sasuke why don't we kiss?"

I looked at him and shrugged, "I don't know."

"Have you ever kissed someone?"

"No." I said quietly.

"Maybe we should try it." He said, sitting me and him down on the tree stump.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said, putting his arms around my neck loosely. "We just press our lips together right?"

"Yeah, but slowly, like romantic." I noticed as we closed our eyes and leaned closer. He could feel his breath on my lips and Naruto started to laugh a little, "Shut up." I whispered, pushing my lips against his. It was quick and chaste. Naruto blinked and frowned.

"Well that was boring." He said, his cheeks a little pink.

"Lick your lips they were dry before. And when I lick yours, open your mouth for me."

"Eww, why would I do that??"

I sighed and rubbed by temples, "I don't know, I saw it in a movie once or something."

"Oh well, ok then."

I leaned in first, my hands on his cheek, our lips met, it was a lot softer this time. I gently licked his lips and he opened his mouth like I said. cont..
>>
>>67928231
I know you like wearing a dog costume for Koyba, Sven.
>>
>>67928447
Can you not?
>>
>>67928619
I quite enjoyed it.
>>
I darted my tongue into his mouth, touching his and he gasped. We pulled apart quickly, noting the other's red face.

"See? There we kissed." I growled. "H-How was it?"

"Tasted like bubble gum." He said. I blinked "Can we do it more often?" Naruto smiled.

"If you want to." I shrugged. I looked away for a second and he tackled me, kissing me down the neck.

We should have stuck with holding hands...
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>67926906

The furry hate comes from the fact that they wont' shut up about their sexual deviancy. It's literally everywhere. Steam, facebook, dating sites, MMOs, MOBAs, etc. If someone is a furry THEY HAVE TO FUCKING LET YOU KNOW.

Srsly if you furries just kept it in the bedroom like most fetishes nobody would give a single fuck, but no, you have to have entire conventions about it.
>>
>>67928775
It's no different to, say, Pride, Bearfest, Octobearfest, or Norge-con.
>>
File: 1435847523365.jpg (64 KB, 326x323) Image search: [Google]
1435847523365.jpg
64 KB, 326x323
>>67928447
>Hey Sasuke
Immersion ruined, I thought he was projecting himself in the story
>>
>>67928963

Dropping the /pol/ mask for a second but PRIDE is just for faggots to convince other faggots to not kill themselves for being different.

The others are literally just about drinking alcohol, which everybody supports.

If the furry fandom would stick to just being a fetish instead of an in-your-face lifestyle people wouldn't give two fucks about it.
>>
>>67929138
>drinking alcohol
You're thinking of Oktoberfest, which is a completely different thing.
>>
>>67926906
I don't know what those furry niggers are up too, but as long as they vote trump, we be cool for now.
>>
>>67929291

Still doesn't change the fact that the 4 you mentioned aren't constant daily reminders of your fetishes.

Honestly, I'd have no problems with furries if it wasn't for the fact I'm reminded of their sexual behavior every second of the day.
>>
>>67929819
>I'm reminded of their sexual behavior every second of the day
Um, what? Sounds like you have problems, dude.
>>
File: prro1.png (194 KB, 621x816) Image search: [Google]
prro1.png
194 KB, 621x816
Just relax and embrace your inner furfaggotry
>>
>>67926906
>it's a brit
>defending animal fuckers and actual autists

Why am I not even surprised

Daily reminder that london is 45% white
>>
>>67930058

Everybody who browses the internet (Even including FB) knows furries shove their fetishes down their throats.
>>
File: furpol.png (221 KB, 911x837) Image search: [Google]
furpol.png
221 KB, 911x837
>>67930271
woops wrong b8 pic :P
>>
>>67930271
>>67930426
>Greece
>:P
Are you that panda faggot again
>>
>>67930500
yus :3
>>
>>67930426
>>67930606
reported
>>
>>67928963
yesterday was drunk irishday. why cant gaymen act out 1 day a year?
>>
>>67928963
does it offend you? are you forced to go look up vids on you tube?
>>
File: 1457743246396.gif (88 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457743246396.gif
88 KB, 250x250
anything i care about obviously is never going to have a thing to do with these certain degenerates so doesnt bother me, its in its nature
>>
>>67930606
what is you are fursona
>>
>>67931716
I'm humankin.
>>
File: IMG_0905.png (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0905.png
3 MB, 2048x1536
>>67931716
Depends, how do you define it?

I just use it as an avatar that is like me but furfagy so cuter :3

Nothing uglier than people putting their faces as avatars desu
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.