[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we name the jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Tovah Leibowitz.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Tovah Leibowitz.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
Meet Tovah Leibowitz

>Shaped by a feminist and queer intellectual praxis, Tovah’s research investigates discourses of disability as they link up with discourses of U.S. militarism, homonationalism, sovereignty, and post-9/11 national security programs. By placing critical disability studies within a geopolitical frame, her work analyzes racial and gender histories through a lens of transnational queer/crip politics—reworking cartographies of “the body” as they exist in relation to U.S. Empire, neoliberalism, postcolonial feminism, and modern techniques of medicalization and eugenics. Driven by an urge to challenge the quiet violence of exclusivity that often plague academic voices, Tovah is committed to scholarship that demands access, intellectual fluency, and most importantly, defiant queer resistance and re-imagination.

This is the best part, he/she is a privileged little Jewish princess who's daddy got her work with Spike Lee

>Outside of her academic work, Tovah is a Sundance award-winning film and television editor. She has worked with legendary producers Spike Lee, James Cameron, Ken Burns, and Jerry Weintraub.

>Her most recent credits include Comedy Central’s hit series Broad City, VICE News, Younger, and Years of Living Dangerously.

her facebook:

tovah-leibowitz-7300325b
>>
>>67926695
Sounds like a childish piece of shit but literally not a threat to anyone but herself and her trust fund.
>>
>homonationalism

My God, it would be the cattiest state ever built.
>>
>>67926695
just putting it out there:

broad city is actually pretty good for a chick show.
>>
File: Ernst_Röhm.jpg (127 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
Ernst_Röhm.jpg
127 KB, 567x800
>homonationalism
>>
>>67926695
>By placing critical disability studies within a geopolitical frame, her work analyzes racial and gender histories through a lens of transnational queer/crip politics—reworking cartographies of “the body” as they exist in relation to U.S. Empire, neoliberalism, postcolonial feminism, and modern techniques of medicalization and eugenics.

jesus christ these "people" have no idea how fucking vacuous all of this sounds

i wish foucault and deleuze never happened
>>
>>67927235
Seriously, it's just word diarrhoea at this point, it literally has no connection to reality whatsoever.
>>
>>67926986
i like it too because i like watching thick jew grills smoke weed, and it's not too pandering, so i can separate the humor from the parts that promote degeneracy
a-am i still white
>>
>>67926695
>homonationalism

Now that's a movement I can get behind!
>>
I've fucked jews like that before. Wild for Aryan man meat.
>>
>her research
>her
>research
pick one lol
>>
>>67927652
So you've fucked jewish dudes before? You're a homo?
>>
>>67927779

mine had huge tits and was former IDF. even admitted jews ruled the world. would do again.
>>
>>67927987
>admitted

Sounds more like wishful thinking desu.
>>
>>67928329

her words "jews rule the world. at least the monied world anyway." no lie.
>>
File: operation.jpg (11 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
operation.jpg
11 KB, 253x199
>>67927235
>cartographies of “the body”
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.