[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breastfeeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
What is /pol/s opinion on breastfeeding in public and its legality?
Should they be forced to a private room to do it, use a towel to wrap around it or is it fine to just whip it out for it?
I understand a baby needs to eat but technically it's public nudity if they don't use a towel.
>>
Smh desu senpai it's indecent to breastfeed in the open. It's so barbaric they should make bottles with their milk if they be in public
>>
>>67926205
>Breastfeeding
it's always the ugly one in real life.
>>
>>67926370
Oh hey baka doesn't default to Baka anymore

Post BAKA ITT
>>
I don't really see the problem
>>
>>67926205
It's not that hard to use a blanket. Nobody cares if a mother feeds her child, but I don't need to see a tit getting sucked.
>>
>>67926205
It's totally fine so long as there's a blanket over the tit/baby, or if that's not available, just keep it from being totally blatant or in an area where food is prepared. You know, basic common sense stuff. Breastfeeding is the healthiest way for a baby to get its nutrients, and beats the ever loving shit out of feeding your newborn formula.

As an added bonus it's a symbol of a woman's highest achievement; second only to being pregnant. The gift of life itself, essentially, and so it's effectively anti-degenerate in most respects.
>>
>>67926682
This. Lazy mothers who can't even be bothered to wrap a towel around themselves. Or women who are huge attention whores and want to be a spectacle. THIS IS MY BODY IT'S NATURAL YOU SHOULD LOOK AT IT WHILE YOU EAT YOUR SOUP
>>
>>67926205

laws only apply yo men. Even if you would write law to mandate women breastfeed in public or forbid it, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>67927090
>As an added bonus it's a symbol of a woman's highest achievement; second only to being pregnant. The gift of life itself, essentially, and so it's effectively anti-degenerate in most respects.

So you celebrate single black women who have ten kids?
>>
Whip it out by all means, but if you've got a nice rack I'll be 'mirin cause I know you're fertile.
>>
>>67926205
>Opinion on it
I wish I was the one getting breastfeed.
>>
>>67926205
It should be mandatory and taught in schools. To promote it, there should be competitive teams from every high school, advancing to state level and then nationals.
>>
>>67926205
you can do it but only if people are allowed to look.
don't want people to look? don't do it in public!
>>
>>67927675
>>67927456
it won't be the one with the nice big tits.
>>
I'm going to be breast feeding soon :) I bought a pump though as it'll be too hard to breast feed twins at once.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.