[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Show me one islam country that doesn't suck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Show me one islam country that doesn't suck.
>>
>>67926177
Brunei, along with Singapore, is one of the only two countries in SE Asia considered to be a developed country. Malaysia is heading towards being the first true developed country in Southeast East Asia that has a population of more than 10 million people before 2030. Both of these countries have a Muslim majority.
>>
>>67926177
Netherlands :)
>>
>>67926177
Iran
>>
>>67926672
Shariah law in Brunei is kind of shitty though.

Singapore is pretty great looking.
>>
I heard Egypt is pretty based
>>
>>67926672
Singapore is not Muslim, though.
>>
>>67926177
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Iran
Singapore
Germany
>>
>>67926177
United Kingdom :-)
>>
>>67926177
Germany
>>
>>67926672
>Malaysia is heading towards being the first true developed country in Southeast East Asia that has a population of more than 10 million people before 2030
At the current rate it's going it's more likely to be a failed state than a developed nation.
>>
>>67926672
singapore isnt islam

we're highly secular
>>
File: Dp0fz7r.jpg (94 KB, 484x726) Image search: [Google]
Dp0fz7r.jpg
94 KB, 484x726
>>67926988
>doesn't suck
>Saudi Arabia
>Egypt
>Germany
>>
Singapore is the only country in the world where a country has a large Muslim population and it has been assimilated into the Singaporean culture and embrace Singaporean nationalism.

I'm actually surprised the extremists haven't tried to radicalise the Muslims in Singapore, or if they tried it failed
>>
File: kek.jpg (75 KB, 978x647) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
75 KB, 978x647
>>67926177
Sweden.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAH fuck sweden
>>
>Ctrl + f "Sweden"
>0 results

They have a really high standard of living, you know.
>>
>>67926177
Jordan
>>
>>67926672
>Malaysia

Bunch of retarded gooks on its way to a caliphate tier failed state

WEWW LAD
#BERSIH

TOP KEK
>>
>>67927917
probably genetics
these are not camelfuckers, but something akin to asian island monkeys
>>
>>67927467
>>67926672
Also Malaysia right now is the closest it has ever been to being a dictatorship (in the past 20 years).

>>67927917
The reason being is that they're completely meritocratic. They dont focus on irrelevant things like race or religion and instead focus on someone's ability.
That's the reason for their success.
>>
Bahrain?
>>
>>67927084
It doesn't suck YET
Let's wait 40 years until mudslimes are the majority. Germanistan is going to be 3rd world tier, much like certain districts in certain cities of France are today.
>>
>>67928171
Singapore is majority chinese kek
>>
>>67927829
Saudis have a very high standard of living even though you'll get beheaded for saying a mean thing about Mohammad or some shit.
>>
>>67928495
the jews of asia
>>
Sweden is pretty great

>>67926875
Sharia law rules, no degenerates, no criminals and your stuff are completely safe. If you lose something, then it's where you left it.
>>
>>67928554
Also, UAE and Qatar are wealthy as fuck.
>>
>>67926177
all of them
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.