[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> My fellow americans. On this state of the year 2018, I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
> My fellow americans. On this state of the year 2018, I want to start by thanking you again by electing me President of the United States. Of course, I realise this has been a tough couple of years for many of you. Haters will say I have abuse my powers. Losers will say I have not made good on my part of the contract. Well, to them I answer, tough luck !

Yes I have give what they want to most corporate lobbyists. Yes I have countless companies to ship more job overseas. Yes I have remove all form of taxations for big business and the superwealthy. Yes I've got rid of all protections for the average worker and yes I have made a huge profit. But I am a business man, that's what I do, I make good deals for me. Since I'm a president, I have made great deals for my company and removed the competition because that's how the game is played, my first loyalty must be to my company or I would be a bad business man.

So sure now you must think you've made a bad deal and you have, you should have pay more attention and negociate more. But I believe my exemple will set people on the right path and after me, YOU can be president and do everything to make your company flourish. Really, the NSA and those drones were great to improve business in my field. Good night to you all.
>>
Nice thread, Ahmed
>>
>>67925707
Nice thread, Ahmed
>>
Nice thread, Ahmed
>>
>>67925707
Nice thread Ahmed.
>>
Nice thread, Ahmet
>>
>>67925707
Nice thread, Ahmed
>>
>>67925707
Nice petit pain, Ahmed.
>>
>>67925707

Nice thread, Ahmed.
>>
Nice thread, Ahmed.
>>
>>67925707
Nice thread, Ahmed
>>
>>67925707
Nice thread, Ahmed.
>>
File: bo151208.jpg (51 KB, 700x510) Image search: [Google]
bo151208.jpg
51 KB, 700x510
My fellow americans
>>
>>67925707
Nice thread, Ahmed.
>>
Nice Thread, Ahmed
>>
Cool thread, Ahmed.
>>
>>67925707
Nice thread, Ahmed.
>>
>>67925707
Nice thread you have here Ahmed.
>>
>>67925707
You fucked up the greentext arrows, Ahmed
>>
>>67925707 (OP)
Nice thread, Ahmed
>>
>>67925707
Nice thread, Abdul.
>>
>>67925707
Learn to shitpost better Ahmed
>>
C-c-c-combo breaker
>>
Nice Thread, Ahmed.
>>
Joli post, Ahmed
>>
>>67925707
Nice thread, Ahmed
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.