[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_refugee_population
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: goose proofs.jpg (164 KB, 2176x1628) Image search: [Google]
goose proofs.jpg
164 KB, 2176x1628
DUUUDE
Canada 149,163
Italy 93,715
>>
Lmao we also have twice the population as them.
>>
Ok
>>
Canada YES
>>
One of my good friends is Syrian. His family has been here for decades and he himself was born here. Needless to say despite how much I respect him whenever he talks about how the government isn't doing enough to help Syrian refugees I die a little inside. No immigrant has Canada's best interest in mind. Not even second generation.

Filthy traitors.
>>
>>67925128

USA 267,222
France 264,972

What the fuck, France?
>>
>>67927712
There's a critical refugee value. Once you pass it, you start getting terrorist attacks. Look at Paris. Glad some of the fucks got caught recently though
>>
File: 1447641291442.jpg (69 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1447641291442.jpg
69 KB, 722x349
>>67925128
>Sweden
>65 natives per Refugee
>>
We have like 3 million here, the number is pretty off. Not trolling
>>
>>67928042
>>67927712
I feel like at this point there are more Syrians living abroad as """"""refugees"""""" then there are Syrians living in Syria.
>>
>>67927484
Doesn't really sound like you're a real friend. You're right, most refugees aren't thinking about Canada's interest. Refugees like pretty much all people, are self-interested. For the most part their interests include safety, shelter ect.

You have the right to be afraid of terrorists (hence the name). But you don't have the right to define Canada's best interest. Many people appreciate and agree with Canada as being saviour and servant to the forsaken of the world.
>>
>>67928196
the numbers are old
we have 40 thousand here
>>
>>67928196
Yeah well you also live in a country that doesn't particularly care about peoples lives because if they don't leave they die.

>t. armenians

Its kind of a non issue for the guy who is trying to get the Ottoman Empire back
>>
>>67928196
But you're the same kind of people desu, you won't notice them.
Please take more, and thanks.
>>
File: cuckold.png (71 KB, 866x889) Image search: [Google]
cuckold.png
71 KB, 866x889
BEEPITY BOPPITY BOOPITY
>>
>408 rapefugees
HEROIS DO MAR
E
R
O
I
S

D
O

M
A
R
>>
File: 1454437984106.jpg (25 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1454437984106.jpg
25 KB, 500x363
>>67929488
Fuck off, Muhammed

>You have the right to be afraid of terrorists (hence the name). But you don't have the right to define Canada's best interest.

Terrorists = Muslims. There have now been multiple Jihadist attacks targeting Canadians on Canadian soil.

I can't define Canada's best interest as not letting in terrorists? Letting native Canadians have their right to life over importing mulsim trash that will try to murder them?

>Many people appreciate and agree with Canada as being saviour and servant to the forsaken of the world.

This worked well for other whites, but now the west is seeing the consequences of turning a blind eye to the enemy and peoples attitudes are changing fast.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.