[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on auschwitz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: aushwitz.jpg (649 KB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
aushwitz.jpg
649 KB, 2448x1836
Are the nail scratches on the walls real?
What really happened in auschwitz /pol/
My girlfriend wants to visit it and all this other bs.
>>
File: Auschwitz-Birkenau1.jpg (539 KB, 1600x1207) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz-Birkenau1.jpg
539 KB, 1600x1207
bump
>>
File: 1455329406736.png (497 KB, 600x805) Image search: [Google]
1455329406736.png
497 KB, 600x805
>>67922288

Hitler did nothing wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6AmyRTBdXI
>>
File: image.jpg (500 KB, 1137x1544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
500 KB, 1137x1544
>>67922288
Take her to visit Kransberg Castle instead
>>
Does /pol/ have no answers?
>>
>>67922826
Auschwitz was just a working camp that had Jews, slavs, homosexuals, and prisoners of war in it. There was even a swimming pool in the camp. The disease of typhus and starvation killed around 273 thousand jews in the end of the war.
>>
>>67923125
but what about these "gas" chambers
>>
>>67923280
The gas chamber was created as post wall propaganda by the soviets.
>>
Holocaust happened but it's been overblown and now the memory of it functions as a tool of political manipulation.
>>
>>67922288
Try to scratch concrete, tell us how that goes when you do it with nails, not in that manner anyhow

They're scratches made by pick and the surroundings have deteriorated afterwards

It was prison camp, Nazis ran out of supplies and their supplies were bombed by allies. After you run out of supplies you stop feeding prisoners and feed your soldiers and people instead. Germany lost the war, naturally they'd lose resources to feed themselves, and so they did with the prisoners
>>
>>67922288
Of course they are real. Jews are known for being good diggers. That is why they all tried to escape through the wall, and not the rickety wooden door at the entrance. :^)
>>
the only redpill i dont agree with pol is the whole holocaust redpill
it happened
get over it
you guys should be celebrating it as the single worst thing that happend to the joos everywhere not try to deny it
>>
>>67922288
>Inb4 Holohoax nevur happened
>but should happen again
>>
>>67923911
>inb4 t.goldstein
>>
>>67923911
reminder that jfk thought that hitler was right and by disagreeing you're literally saying you're better and smarter than jfk which you are not
>>
>>67924129
can you try reading my post again and pointing out where i said hitler was wrong?
>>
File: How Jews think.jpg (184 KB, 710x644) Image search: [Google]
How Jews think.jpg
184 KB, 710x644
>>67922288
You can't scratch concrete with your fingernails.
>>
>>67923637
>Holocaust happened but it's been overblown and now the memory of it functions as a tool of political manipulation.

overblown as in exaggerated or that those 6 million shouldn't be more important than the other 70 million who died in ww2?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.