[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
What does /pol/ think of this man?
>>
>I post the same shit thread every day

do not reply
>>
File: areyoutreading.jpg (172 KB, 1697x1085) Image search: [Google]
areyoutreading.jpg
172 KB, 1697x1085
i like his "truth about" series.
>>
>>67922109
>>67922194
>>67922550

Not an argument.
>>
>>67922550
>that pic
not an argument
>>
>>67922109
he's ok for a canadian
>>
>>67922645
Not an argument.
>>
>>67922109
Stop making this thread everyday,
we know it's you Stefan

>Not an argument
>>
plz get David Duke on the line
>>
Not a single argument in the entire thread
Not one
NOT A SINGLE ONE
>>
Killing niggers is UPB.
>>
A guy who claims to build his philosophy of empirical if not scientific grounds uses idealist arguments all the time because he has failed at foundational philosophy.
the Autist Jason fucking Unruhe was able to BTFO Stefan,
now it seems he's degenerated from a libertarian to a racist nationalist cuck enthusaist, if you needed any more proof of how shallow his intellectualism is.
>>
>>67923663
not an argument
>>
File: shweddy.jpg (101 KB, 405x522) Image search: [Google]
shweddy.jpg
101 KB, 405x522
>>67922109
some stupid bitch from ottowaw cut me off her fucking mini van today..then opened here window and tried to explain here stupifd fuciking driving to me ..but before she could open her cocksmoker..i told her to take her dumpy fat ass back to canada...called her a dumb fucking canadien cunt...flipped her the bird and rolled on down my AMERICAN highway.

ahahha;;
fuck her and whoever that dude is.
>>
>>67922109
Go away stefan
>>
cult leader
>>
>>67924287
hey
>>
>>67922109
Why are you seeking attention online, stefan?
>>
He raises very good questions most of the time.
>>
>>67922109
If he watched an episode of Fuller House his review of it would take as long as the entire season combined.
>>
>>67924287
>>67924355
fucking estoniggers
is one of you the tooth brusher?
>>
>>67922109
good guy
>>
>>67924771
every one of them is
>>
>>67922109

I think he's pretty cool, but I'm not always interested in his videos. He spreads the truth about Donald Trump though, so that's a bonus.
>>
>>67924855
It's like they're in a cult or something
>>
I don't like him forcing his libertarian views onto his audience.
Like, I came to watch a video about the shit that was in the title, I'm not trying to hear your libertarian bullshit.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.