[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the insane hatred of trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: donald duck.jpg (6 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
donald duck.jpg
6 KB, 204x247
i'm sure someone has already posted about this but who cares. what in the hell is wrong with people. Why does everyone want violent things to happen to donald trump. I mean jesus christ the majority of people want the guy dead!
>>
File: image.png (16 KB, 448x538) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 448x538
I wonder who could be behind the anger
>>
>the majority of people want the guy dead!

According to the media.
>>
>>67920925
they are proving themselves for the king
>>
Liberals do because he said some mean things about the left's precious sacred zoo animals...I mean minorities.

Liberals don't realize they're the real racists.
>>
>>67920925
It's because liberals are intolerant and racist.
>>
>>67921147

Their narrative gets picked by impressionable normals. My facebook is filled with people who want him dead
>>
>>67921522
on top of online even in real life i can't get away from someone saying he should die. near everywhere i go i here people wanting trump dead.
>>
File: firstthey.jpg (148 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
firstthey.jpg
148 KB, 960x960
Liberals are programmed to hate the success of anyone who does not believe their bullshit.
>>
Well, I guess this is towards all the BLM or nignogs that think they're gonna be able to actually kill Donald Trumpus Nonstumpus in broad daylight. To be honest all black people should just be kept in a warehouse or some kind of camp while the polls and demonstrations are going on, i mean these camps should be far far away and isoliert von allen anderen haben diese schmutzige Hunde sollten nicht ihre Freiheit, wenn sie es wie Mist zu behandeln. Ich denke, dass die Schwarzen sollten überhaupt nicht haben Rechte.
>>
It's what they're programmed to do
>>
File: AMERICA.jpg (146 KB, 1159x615) Image search: [Google]
AMERICA.jpg
146 KB, 1159x615
I haven't been on /pol/ for a while, but how many people here unironically support Trump? I mean I know there will be some degree of support because of how naturally contrarian this site is, but i'm wondering to what degree.
>>
>>67922307
Almost all of the support is unironic.
>>
>>67922307
i support him, he's not the best of all time or anything. but he's the best choice we've got.
>>
File: 1381583841746.jpg (32 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
1381583841746.jpg
32 KB, 300x900
>>67922368
>>67922487
Oh. Well that's okay. I'll come back to this board later.
>>
File: 1458302065815.png (284 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1458302065815.png
284 KB, 800x820
>>67922865
Don't bother
>>
>>67922865
The media gives him a bad rap desu. I've watched all of his rallies and most interviews, he's very likable and caring. Incredibly caring, he knows the issues like the back of his hand. Definitely not out of touch or on a power trip.
>>
>>67922865
just go away
>>
>>67920925
Of course they are mad at Trump. Trump says the things out loud that Republicans usually whisper when they don't think he cameras are looking. If they lose to him now, they might have to actually admit to themselves that they made a mistake.
>>
>>67923233
Read an article in the L.A times blasting Breitbart for supporting him, trying to paint them as some sort of biased mouthpiece for Trump.

Media completely supporting a candidate? Gee, that sounds familiar.
>>
>>67920925
The left fears a successful, outspoken and confident white male.
>>
>>67923233
>The media gives him a bad rap
I get that much, but I still can't quite shake the feeling that it's 4chan being contrarian shits again. I feel as though if he were to be a viable candidate you would have to turn a blind eye to some of the stuff he's done because it's just literal joke tier.
I'm going to need to be convinced.
>>
The globalists run the media and want global control and maximum global growth regardless of what it does to average people in their country
>>
File: 1457939664003.jpg (8 KB, 340x508) Image search: [Google]
1457939664003.jpg
8 KB, 340x508
>>67921059
>>
>>67924136
ok well if you look at news articles/watch the news than they usually don't take his entire quote. that's how they make people assume he's a racist, misogynist, and whatever the hell else they feel like calling him. watch the actual debates and rallies and you could find out that most of the stuff he actually doesn't say. (oh fuck i just realized he's Australian what do i do?)
>>
>>67924136

He is the only viable candidate because he btfo of the entire American right. Their "serious" candidates make Trump look like an honest man.
>>
>>67922307
I do. Don't get me wrong, he's not the best candidate we ever had, and there are a few things I disagree with him on. However, given the ever narrowing choice between Hillary, Sanders, and whoever is left on the Republican side - I'd choose Trump.
If that were not enough, watching the hypocritical liberal left expose themselves for the braindead communist-loving morons that they are in their attempts to bring him down gives me a satisfying feeling of Schadenfreude.
>>
>>67924570
All I see is just a very cocky and barely manipulative guy, can see how autists would get sucked into his charisma. Not in the mood to look through merican debates right now, mostly because I feel like you're trolling me the longer I have to listen to him.
I'll look at it later to humour both sides, to see if his side is even worth considering at all, but I have very little hopes.
>>
I don't think his hatred is as exaggerated as it seems, I feel Trump supporters are a silent majority and people just play along with the Trump meme to get on with their colleagues.
>>
>>67925436
I can imagine it pretty hard to get into the american debates if you live in a different country, i'm only into it because i live here
>>
>>67925294
What's wrong with Bernie? Not that I care because I don't fucking live in your country, but someone I know is kind of into American politics and can't stop sucking his dick, and i'm kind of looking for a reason to tell him he's wrong.
>>
>>67925637
Mostly just going listen to Trump and note down everything that isn't technically drivel, don't get the wrong idea though, very basic understanding of the politics over there.
Mostly interested to see if he can change my opinion of him from "meme factory" to "probably an alright guy".
>>
>>67920925

Trump University, enough said really.

But then there is all this..

"I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks."

“Can’t we have a little more action than this? See, in the good old days this didn’t use to happen, because they used to treat them very rough. We’ve become very weak. The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of.”
“Part of the problem … is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore.”

“In the good old days this doesn’t happen because they used to treat them very, very rough.”
“Try not to hurt him. If you do, I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it.”

“See the first group, I was nice. Oh, take your time. The second group, I was pretty nice. The third group, I’ll be a little more violent. And the fourth group, I’ll say get the hell out of here!”

“Maybe he should have been roughed up, because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing. I have a lot of fans, and they were not happy about it. And this was a very obnoxious guy who was a trouble-maker who was looking to make trouble.”

“The guards are very gentle with him, he’s walking out like big high-fives, smiling, laughing. I’d like to punch him in the face, I tell ya.”

"Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."
>>
>>67925647
His ideas are just that, ideas. I'd love for a better healthcare system, cost-free university and all that. But there's more to it than just ideas, it's the execution of those ideas.

The money to fund those things has to come from somewhere, and the most realistic source would be raised taxes on just about everything. While this may or may not be an issue in other countries, in America, people have been taught to hate tax hikes for any reason whatsoever. Does it make much sense? No. But that's the majority mentality on both sides.

The one thing I don't like about him in particular is that he is no leader type. The fact that last year, he let a bunch of screaming hooligans steal the stage from him (people he claimed to support too, mind you) only to see them shit in his face is a huge sign of weakness to me in a candidate for the Presidency. If he let two mid-twenty girls take him down, how much more when other country leaders decide to rattle the saber?
>>
>>67925647
And another thing I forgot to mention in >>67925647, I cannot bring myself to support the liberal left side when they are clearly acting like naive idiots. Would you want to support those kind of people too? By voting for Bernie, it's also an indirect pledge of support for those hypocritical assholes and SJW types. Anything to hinder their so-called "progress," is to me a good thing.
>>
>>67920925
Because he's a bully who does whatever he can to attract people who like bullies.
>>
>>67920925
everybody loves douche bags
>>
>>67926516
>he's a bully
are you retarded, why in the hell are you on /pol/ go b**k to reddit
>>
>>67926078
>>67926229
Sounds just like an all round shit show over there. Thanks for not throwing rude words my way for not knowing, got pretty much all the info I want to know from you so I want have to make stupid posts in the future asking what you Americans are doing.
Now if you don't mind me, i'm going to go do my country proud and rip bongs from a stained gatorade bottle.
>>
>>67925918
>>67927041

He literally created a fake Trump University and scammed thousands of students out of millions of dollars.

Those who think he's an "alright guy" are delusional.
>>
>>67920925
What's coming to light right now are some very dark and destructive underlying forces at play in the USA right now.
Especially being on the outside looking in.

>people calling for the public murder of law enforcement and military members
>people calling for assassination of a political figure and potential presidential candidate
>people calling for racial genocide
>government making noise about seizure of firearms
>blatant slander in the media of certain people and groups in society
>castrated court systems either pacified by backlogs of cases or inability to prosecute or be effective.
>blatant and open political corruption and collusion with industry.

The 3 pillars of working democracy in the USA are very sick indeed: courts, media, parliament.
In this state forces of self interest are taking advantage of America's current entanglement to either destroy or solidly positions to enrichen themselves.

It's all rather disappointing to be honest.
USA needs strong and clear direction, a unifying force right now, even if they disagree with that force they need to bite the bullet and take it for 4-8 years for the longevity of the nation.

Of course their corrupt and scheming media tries to stop this because they love the fact they can say whatever blatant lies they like and never be challenged as they do now.
>>
>>67927496
dude i support trump now
his policies are going to save this country
you're just being a fucking baby
>>
>>67927496
Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?
>>
I just leave this here, hope you know how to get it to the Donald.
>>
>>67927912

Sure do.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.