[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
''When Donald Trump began to rise, he sensed the t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: trick or treat.jpg (328 KB, 2200x1245) Image search: [Google]
trick or treat.jpg
328 KB, 2200x1245
''When Donald Trump began to rise, he sensed the tribe was in danger, and lashed out. ''

Is this a fair statement or are we being unfair with the jew?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM&feature=youtu.be

>.............................
Full article here:
http://www.dailystormer.com/stereotypical-jew-ben-shapiro-is-undermining-stereotypical-badgers/
>>
>>67920461
>storm niggers

Yeah no
>>
>>67920921
Defending free speech and white people

What to hate?
>>
>>67920921
At least read the article though nigga. He caught Shapiro in such a Jewish trick.

>Ben is buttblasted about Trump saying we should temporarily ban muslims from entering the country
>Has called for Muslims to be banned from the west bank before
Absolute Judaism.
>>
>>67920461
Israelis are largely pro Trump
>>
>>67921394
so why does shapiro is doing it?

He could support Trump and get people to like the jews

that's the problem with judaism...

Shapiro is an Orthodox, he problably reads the Talmud.

He is fucked up.
>>
To be fair, what jews are supporting Trump in the media?

I'm not talking about music stars.
>>
Michael Savage jew?
>>
File: ben visits pol.png (258 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
ben visits pol.png
258 KB, 600x339
This is what I don't understand about all this. As far as I can tell Trump is not at all anti-Israel. He has said so many things positive about Israel. If the Jews care so fucking much about Israel and Trump is not a threat and possibly a good goy. Then what is Shapiros fucking problem? Trump wants real nationalism like Shapiro wants for Israel.

I mean are Jews really this out to get the white man? It doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: ben was right again.jpg (127 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
ben was right again.jpg
127 KB, 600x339
>>67922006
Maybe its all the anti-semitic "alt-right" twitter accounts that are scaring him.
>>
>>67921640
>>67922006
>jews are only one person
learn2meme
>>
>>67922006
Ben is litereally being not only selfish but acting like a talmudist

He is trying to support a Third party just to mess with Trump

And he says "Because trump is not conservative"

That's a lie. He is hiding why he is doing what he is doing.
>>
I dont like the term alt right, we are the majority and the support of trump shows that.
>>
>>67921640
Diaspora Jews are all about globalism and only support Israel because of muh holocaust.
>>
>>67921640
He was always pro Cruz, which is fine. I think Fields' boyfriend convinced him to take up arms to defend her. This is foolish of him, of course, but I don't think he's a "Jewish sleeper agent" or anything.
>>
Ben Shapiro told eveybody during the past 4 years he was a conservative and white friendly

And now he is showing the world he hates Trump because ...... we don't know why

And Trump is the only hope for USA

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HIS JEWISH BRAIN
>>
>>67922316
Fine?

The guy is a liar, a fraud, a canadian and Goldman Sachs puppet.

If he was against Cruz AND Trump, people would believe him.

But he is only Anti-Trump.
>>
>>67922162
k but we are talking about this jew right here and his jewish meme of "nationalism for me but not for you goy"
>>
>>67922463
>The guy is a liar, a fraud, a canadian and Goldman Sachs puppet.
Yeah, he's a politician. People have been voting for people like him since forever. I don't begrudge him for supporting him, just like I don't begrudge others who do so.
>>
>>67921640
>get people to like the jews.

There are dozens of based jews, sadly there are thousands of very powerful not so based jews.
No good samaritan will change the minds of those that actually think things like genocide would be good.
>>
>>67920461
>>67922006
>>67922069

Are these real? Is there a video of Shapiro shitting himself because of 4chan???
>>
>>67924445
Yeah, someone finally uploaded it the other day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

Someone also made a soundboard just in case http://www.soundboard.com/sb/benshapiro
>>
>>67924883
>meme photos insult shapiro
>"i bet trump did this"

Why won't his shrink renew his prescription?
>>
>>67922006
>I mean are Jews really this out to get the white man?

1. Flood White countries with brown people
2. Steal everything with Wall Street and the FED.
3. Keep America fighting Israel's wars

This is what Election 2016 is about. Jews are fighting Trump to make certain no one can stop them from doing those things. It has nothing to do with 'racism' or 'true conservatism'. It's about the Jews being able to keep murdering the West.

And yes, they are. They are the cancer of the Earth. You just haven't accepted it yet. It's not easy because the reality is so awful.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.