[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, Trump and any other republican candidate faces an uphill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
/pol/, Trump and any other republican candidate faces an uphill battle in winning electoral votes in the general. What states could Trump actually sway over from the 2012 map?
>>
Pennsylvania, New York, Nevada, Virginia (if Webb is his running mate), Illinois
>>
>>67917563
Jim Webb
>>
None. Trump will be playing defense in right leaning states like NC and GA. When it comes to presidential election predictions /pol/ is ALWAYS wrong, if anyone remembers 2012.
>>
>predicting the general election this early

Please stop this meme guys
>>
>>67917629
>New York
how is he gonna sway a state with a large minority population that hasn't voted for a Republican since 1984?
>Illinois
How is Trump gonna get support from any of the large minority population of Chicago
>>
>>67917994
That's a pretty small sample size
>>
>>67917994
All Trump needs to do is make Webb his running mate. it's that simple. If he picks anyone else he is giving the election away. That would give crossover support and win him Virginia,Ohio,Iowa, and come close in NH. It's not being unrealistic. Romney and McCain were two of the most boring and predictable candidates ever. I'm glad Bernie isn't getting the nomination, because he would be way harder to beat.
>>
File: 1458076707399.jpg (51 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1458076707399.jpg
51 KB, 550x550
>Last time my state went red was in '88
>Now there's Trump signs as far as the eye can see
He's going to flip states.
>>
>>67917994
>When it comes to presidential election predictions /pol/ is ALWAYS wrong, if anyone remembers 2012.

You mean when everyone was making poorly-concealed troll posts predicting a Romney win in the most obnoxious way possible even though anyone with 2 brain cells realized that republicans wouldn't turn out for R-money?
>>
>>67917563
Virginia only.
>>
>>67918118
He can count on 800,000 Poles in Chicago.
Ain't that much scaled to US but still.
There's a huge campaign going on among Poles to vote God Emperor.
>>
File: lYH4yF.png (3 MB, 1691x2060) Image search: [Google]
lYH4yF.png
3 MB, 1691x2060
these are nigger tier posts

>witness the webb
>>
>>67918449
>republicans wouldn't turn out for R-money?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV4MK103SBM
>>
>>67918435

PA? I could see Trump turning it red if it wasn't for the dindu/libcuck infested cities.
>>
>>67918640
>>67918410
>>67917629
tip: nobody fucking cares about jim webb and Trump probably doesn't have the knowledge to pick him as a running mate
>>
>>67918844
You just don't want him because you know he would beat Hillary. You're scared. You want him to pick a bad VP candidate.
>>
>>67919274
Hillary is a cunt, I'm just laying out the facts that it's been getting increasingly harder for the Republicans to turn the delegate map in their favor over the last 8 years.
>>
>>67919553
Who do you suggest Trump has as his running mate?
>>
>>67919647
Trump's mentioned before that he'd pick somebody with political experience, and somebody with wider appeal to independents. He's not gonna pick Jim Webb, he's gonna go with a safe bet like Kasich or Christie.
>>
And that's honestly all dependent on Trump actually winning the nomination in June. The GOP would be really fucking themselves over by not pushing him forward at the convention.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.