[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when are you shitlords going to stop birth raping women /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: RAPE! RAPE!.jpg (24 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
RAPE! RAPE!.jpg
24 KB, 600x372
So when are you shitlords going to stop birth raping women /pol/? #birthrapeisreal
>>
>>67916412
I don't get it. Plz explain.
>>
>>67917283
Women being irrational.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-15-52-59.png (736 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-15-52-59.png
736 KB, 1080x1920
>>67917283
Sounds like women denying medical reality
Not surprising really.
If your foot was infected and the doctor said "we have to cut it off or you will die" they would scream rape
Got this captcha lol
>>
>>67917283
Some women have to get their baby cut out or they or it will die. Some of those women are apparently retards who would rather see themselves, their child or both die in order to have a more "natural" birth.

Tl;Dr who let them vote?
>>
>>67916412
If a c-section is indicated, why would you NOT have one? You can seriously harm the baby not to mention yourself by attempting a vaginal birth when Cesarean is indicated.
>>
>>67917283
when a baby is born it forces its way through the vagina whether the mother likes it or not which is LITERALLY RAPE
>>
>>67917522
If if they, their baby or both died how much worse off would the world really be?

Let them have their way, just make sure they sign a very binding document exempting the hospital of liability first.
>>
>>67916412
Medifag here. If a pt refuses care and is Alert and oriented, you can't give them that care. Even if it means their/their baby's death.

That said, there's no reason to refuse a cesarean. Not that I'd expect SJWs to give a fuck about babies.
>>
File: hJ9qdb9.png (726 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
hJ9qdb9.png
726 KB, 500x499
>>67917283
Probably something along the lines of
>Lady you/your baby are going to die if we don't perform the C-section.
>Fuck you I don't want it!
>Hippocratic oath, bitch! Prep that shit!
>RAAAAAAAPE
>>
File: 1443250788862.gif (1 MB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1443250788862.gif
1 MB, 250x214
>>67916412
>women are so fucking stupid that they are actually whining about not being asked for consent from doctors to save their or their own childs life
that's it i'm checking out of this reality
>>
>>67917928

Consider the possibility that some doctors might order and force an unnecessary cesarean to get more money out of a patient/insurance.
>>
>>67917283
Feminists being retarded like usual.
>>
>>67917928
Question-if a woman refused a c section, is there a very high chance she and the baby will die?
>>
>>67918155

Well, if you are afraid of that maybe you should avoid dr. Goldberg...
>>
>>67918541
Yeah, they wouldn't do an emergency c-section unless there'd been an serious complication in the birth.

If she'd signed a document beforehand, or even just told the doctors in advance not to perform it, they *might* have considered it, it'd certainly make the situation more difficult for them, but since she was probably hysterical at the time and thus not considered to be in a 'sane' state, her demands that doctors allow her and/or her baby to die for arbitrary reasons don't hold weight.
>>
>>67917475
Rape is what feminists scream when they realize just how much they lack an understanding of reality and don't know how to handle it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.