[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you haven't stood in the shield wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1293820570371.jpg (27 KB, 310x400) Image search: [Google]
1293820570371.jpg
27 KB, 310x400
Daily reminder that if you haven't stood in the shield wall you have no say in the matters of the Polis.

If you haven't volunteered for military service of your nation, you should be barred from any say in the running of the State.
>>
File: 1948746876.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1948746876.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
Oh boy, I love patriarchal nepotism based on who has the least amount of PTSD from melting kids with flamethrowers.
>>
>>67914377
I was a conscript, a soldier slave, do I get a say?
>>
>>67915212
There'd be a hell of a lot less of that going on if OP's system were implemented. Discretionary wars and the military-industrial complex would stop very quickly.
>>
>>67915803

No.
>>
>>67914377
Here Here!!!! I agree totally! USAF here, and the US would be totally different if that were the case.
>>
>>67915212
Hum... Obviously a manlet with no military experience.
>>
File: servicecitizenship.png (132 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
servicecitizenship.png
132 KB, 400x300
Should the privilieges of citizenship be granted to only those who have served in the combat arms and their immediate support staff, though?

A clerk who handles release forms didn't have the same stressful career as a infantryman or combat engineer. Should their sacrifice be considered equal?
>>
>>67914377
Give me something to sign up for other than murdering sand niggers for Israel and I'll go to the recruitment office today.
>>
>>67918093
But they served. Those who serve are Citizens, those that didn't are civilians.
>>
>>67914377
That's great but what happened to my shield wall was, these clever hand-rubbers took over our leaders and tricked us into unnecessary wars. This does bear out the larger point, because opposition to the hand-rubbers is highest among vets, and had OP's rule been in effect the hand-rubbers would never have gotten in place. But you have to worry about who's in charge.
>>
File: 1458085928145.png (5 KB, 365x241) Image search: [Google]
1458085928145.png
5 KB, 365x241
>>67918093
Service is service, not all are capable of war.
>>
>>67914377

but the military is a fucking joke

why throw worthless piles of flesh when you can fuck people up at the atomic level
im sure you can even create your own insect life (insects are just shitty protien machines) and amputate niggers with flesh eating bacteria

this would cost a lot less than sending the idiots of doom over to conquest
>>
>>67918451

Thank you, that was the answer I was hoping for. By signing on the dotted line, they accept "unlimited liability". They accept that they can be sent in harm's way and be legally ordered to die if necessary.

Their service is equal to that of the infantryman, even if their terms of service were not equal.
>>
>>67916054

Nonsense. The best way to consolidate your political power would be to get all your grunts killed before they can vote.

But even if you're right, then we just have a bunch of military personal sitting around doing nothing. Essentially, you're saying that the only people who should be allowed to vote are welfare queens.
>>
>>67918970

Veterans vote, not the serving military. Otherwise, you will rightly slide into despotism.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.