[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on this little one? Is Morocco an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: W_Sahara_Map.png (18 KB, 685x528) Image search: [Google]
W_Sahara_Map.png
18 KB, 685x528
What is /pol/'s opinion on this little one? Is Morocco an aggressor on them? Should it be independent, or just autonomous - or only a regular part of Morocco?
>>
Africa.
>>>trash
>>
So is there any water in the polisario area? How do people survive there?
>>
>>67914398
Morocco was the first country to recognize the US you should treat your first ally with more respect
>>
Ifni!

Never forget!
>>
>>67914552
some oasis I guess
>>
>>67913952

>Morocco is the aggressor against the desert

nice one, Jóska

no one gives a shit about the two and the half tribes the same way no one gives a shit about the Greenland inuits

just because you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere it doesn't mean your claim to the whole vast region is valid if you can't defend it
>>
>>67915205
hmm, it seems that we've found the perfect casus belli against turkroaches, Sándor bátyám
if they can't defend it, then their claims are invalid
>>
>>67913952
Of zero value in any case - Spain and Mauritania were the smart ones.
>>
>>67913952
I spent a semester of foreign study in Morocco and have been there. Support for the independence of the southern provinces, AKA "Western Sahara", is a major slap in the face of the most civilized country in Africa (I know, like smartest bug in the roach motel) and an ally of the west. The Sahrawis are very fundamentalist, while Morocco, as far as Muslim countries go, is very secular. The provinces are historically Moroccan anyway, since Morocco's territories have stretched as far as Mauritania and Mali.
>>
>>67913952

Who cares, every last part of Africa should be colonised by Europe.
>>
>>67914576
Well he is american so he problably doesn't even know his own hystory.
>>
>>67913952
How does that wall look like? Why does it even exist?
>>
File: WS-wall_of_shame-notIarasPic.jpg (161 KB, 898x600) Image search: [Google]
WS-wall_of_shame-notIarasPic.jpg
161 KB, 898x600
>>67918535
i only found something like this.
there really are tusken raiders in our planet.
>>
>>67918535
So dindus stay away from the Berber land.
>>
File: 2-Strcture-of-the-wallEN.jpg (120 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
2-Strcture-of-the-wallEN.jpg
120 KB, 1080x720
>>67918535
>>
>>67913952

They want independence, they should have it. It's not like it will ever matter to anyone, not even Morocco, it's literally a wasteland.
>>
>>67919183
it's a strategic point so that there ally 'algeria' can haveacces to the atlantic ocean and from what ive heard of is that those 2 governants hate each other.
unlike their people.
>>
Moors are worst than turkroaches
>>
>>67913952
Just nuke them and be done with it
>>
>>67920535
>Moors are worst than turkroaches
Says the descendant of a moor.
>>
File: 20150919_redbuilt_blueplanned.png (56 KB, 1190x670) Image search: [Google]
20150919_redbuilt_blueplanned.png
56 KB, 1190x670
>>67918535
Why do any walls exist?

Pic related: red lines are built walls, green lines are planned walls.
>>
>>67920942
Read about the reconquista and the repoblation of al-andalus Mohamed.

Leon Degrelle dont aprove your post
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.