[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INDIA LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Indian-student-sad.jpg (27 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
Indian-student-sad.jpg
27 KB, 620x330
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/indicators/india-ranks-low-at-118th-on-uns-world-happiness-index/articleshow/51429781.cms

"India ranks low 118th on UN's world happiness index."

This your fault! Are you happy /pol/? Not only has India been memed to extinction on this board, but as a result of your POOINLOO antics, the entire country is on suicide watch. EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!
>>
>>67912787
Poo
>>
Yeah I'm sure it was the /pol/ meme and not the fact that they can't take a single step without stepping in shit that caused this.
>>
>>67912787
You think you wouldn't be sad if you had to step around poo all day?
>>
>>67912916
In
>>
>>67913124
The
>>
>>67913180
LOO
>>
>>67913124
Loo
>>
>>67913082
its not just the poo. Their pollution is off the charts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_pollution_in_India
>>
poo in it
>>
All they have to do, is poo in a loo

LIKE HOW HARD IS THAT?!
>>
probably because Cena isnt the WWE champ anymore.
Indians BTFO
>>
All the happy and relatively civilized Indians move abroad which skews the statistics somewhat.
By civilized I mean they poo in loo.
>>
>>67912787
DESIGNATED
>>
>>67913564
SHITTING
>>
>>67913597
FEELS
>>
>>67913651
i love you
>>
Meme magic is real
>>
Large swaths of the country are dirty, smelly, overcrowded, corrupt and socially regressive.

no wonder
>>
>>67912787
And nothing of value was lost.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.