[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nazis considered poles inferior and germanics superior >to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (14 KB, 220x298) Image search: [Google]
220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg
14 KB, 220x298
>nazis considered poles inferior and germanics superior
>to justify it, they used the philosophical ideas of a polish man

Why were nazis such a joke?
>>
Nietzsche was German he just LARPed as a pole because he was insane.
>>
>>67912573
>Nazis
>Bad
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tMyuWGW5GqU
>>
>>67912573
>nazis considered poles inferior and germanics superior
Well, just compare the two nations and you will know that it's a simple fact.
>>
>>67912971
Yeah compare who's the most cucked
You deserve what's coming for you this summer
>>
File: 27Riz.jpg (48 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
27Riz.jpg
48 KB, 453x604
>superior race
>lose two world wars
>get cucked by migrants
>>
>>67912573
>Nietzche was a pole

What the fuck are you talking about
>>
File: -1x-1.jpg (1 MB, 3307x1648) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.jpg
1 MB, 3307x1648
>>67912971
Sure thing servant.
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
>>
File: Prussian_Homage.png (2 MB, 847x1024) Image search: [Google]
Prussian_Homage.png
2 MB, 847x1024
>>67913804
>Prussia was a mistake
>t. Zygmund I the Old
>>
>>67913733
>Nietzsche believed that his ancestors were Polish,[86] at least toward the end of his life. He wrote in 1888, "My ancestors were Polish noblemen (Nietzky); the type seems to have been well preserved despite three generations of German mothers."[87] At one point Nietzsche becomes even more adamant about his Polish identity. "I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood."[88] On yet another occasion Nietzsche stated "Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins [...] I am proud of my Polish descent."[89] Nietzsche believed his name might have been Germanized, in one letter claiming, "I was taught to ascribe the origin of my blood and name to Polish noblemen who were called Niëtzky and left their home and nobleness about a hundred years ago, finally yielding to unbearable suppression: they were Protestants."[90]
>>
>>67913733

"Nietzsche believed that his ancestors were Polish,[86] at least toward the end of his life. He wrote in 1888, "My ancestors were Polish noblemen (Nietzky); the type seems to have been well preserved despite three generations of German mothers."[87] At one point Nietzsche becomes even more adamant about his Polish identity. "I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood."[88] On yet another occasion Nietzsche stated "Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins [...] I am proud of my Polish descent."[89] Nietzsche believed his name might have been Germanized, in one letter claiming, "I was taught to ascribe the origin of my blood and name to Polish noblemen who were called Niëtzky and left their home and nobleness about a hundred years ago, finally yielding to unbearable suppression: they were Protestants.""
>>
>>67913966
Go back to pol*nd
>>
>>67914251
If they were "noblemen" then they could have been anything.

Who gives a fuck anyway.
>>
>Poles were inferior

Hitler admired Pilsudski.
>>
>>67912573
whoa. Posting rare Gavins?
>>
>>67916079
>one fucking Pole out of millions
he probably thought he was one of the few "good ones"
>>
>>67913733
His family originated from Poland. He despised German culture so he would gladly admit to his polish ancestry.
>>
File: 36_Kim_byl_Nietzsche_blog.png (107 KB, 800x427) Image search: [Google]
36_Kim_byl_Nietzsche_blog.png
107 KB, 800x427
>>67913733
>> "I thank Heaven, that in all of my instincts I am a Pole and nobody else".
-- Letter to Meta von Salis, 29 December 1888

>"My ancestors were Polish nobility: I inherited from them my instincts, including perhaps also the liberum veto."
-- Ecce homo, chapter 3 (Warum ich so weise bin)

>"I am enough Polish, to give away all the music of the world just in exchange for Chopin".
-- Ecce homo, chapter 4 (Warum ich so klug bin)

>"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood."
-- Nietzsche Contra Democracy by Fredrick Appel Cornell University Press 1998, page 114

>"Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins [...] I am proud of my Polish descent."
-- Nietzsche Contra Democracy by Fredrick Appel Cornell University Press 1998, page 114

THESE ARE HIS REAL QUOTES KEK
>>
>>67912573
http://www.polishforums.com/history/hitler-thought-poles-letter-himmler-62093/
Maybe a bit less inferior and underhuman than you think
>>
>>67914251
>the type seems to have been well preserved despite three generations of German mothers

Christ, German women get around
>>
>>67916478

Ok, let me translate your post:

"I'm an irrelevant plebeian with a country to match my qualities. Therefore, to make up with my overwhelming sense of inferiority, I talk shit about my millennia-old neighbour that has bettered my homeland for centuries, and continues to do so."
>>
Prussians are self-hating Poles.
>>
>>67916480
Nietze was a fag with superiority complex like every pole anyways.
>>
There's not a single ideological connection between Nietzsche's philosophy and Nazi racial policy. Get a fucking education, nigger.
>>
File: 1447603523069.png (92 KB, 780x497) Image search: [Google]
1447603523069.png
92 KB, 780x497
>>
>>67916480
>"I am enough Polish, to give away all the music of the world just in exchange for Chopin".
I guess nobody told Nietzsche that Chopin was French. I know he did like the French, though.
>>
>>67916480
Nietzsche wasnt a pole, he was a self loathing muh heritage fag who hypothesized that his surname may have been originally polish and it was changed hundreds of years back

>>67912573
I know its you :P
>>
>>67912573
He was not Polish, maybe he had Slavic ancestry but many Germans in East have. That's the irony, that these superiority ideas didn't develop in old German regions like Swabia or Bavaria, they developed in fucking Prussia.
It's kinda like in Balkans, convert was always far more eager to shed blood of his people than Turk.
>>
>>67918043
You better know your place prusaku (cockroach) >>67913804.
>>67918513
>I guess nobody told Nietzsche that Chopin was French. I know he did like the French, though.
Bwhahaha you faggot. Chopin is Polish not French, but what do you expect from a burger.
>>67918663
>Nietzsche wasnt a pole
Did I say he was? I only said those are his real quotes.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.