[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you begin to hate muslims/arabs /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: Multiculturalism (3).jpg (101 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
Multiculturalism (3).jpg
101 KB, 640x437
When did you begin to hate muslims/arabs /pol/?
>>
>>67911397
When I was born
>>
>>67911397
when I went to school with them
>>
>>67911397
9/11/01 for me
Always hated poo skins from a young age though
>>
>>67911397
Is there a beginning to infinity?
>>
Never because I am Muslim.
>>
When I picked up a history book.
>>
>>67911397
I don't. I hate Islam. Muslims are the prize for winning.
>>
anyone European over 12 years old that doesn't have awful liberal parents hates them
>>
9/11
>>
>>67911397
I did start not like them after Paris attacks. But hate. No.
Far from that.
>>
>>67911397
I've pretty much always hated them but last year tought me to passionately hate European political leaders.
>>
>>67911397
September 11th, 2001
>>
>>67911397
Once I went to high school with them I would always tell them I'm not religious and everyday they'd try to talk me into Islam shit got really annoying so I told the kid his prophet fucked a 9yr old and after that the left me be
>>
If you dont hate/dislike islam is because you don't know anything about it.

>prove me wrong

Are you kidding me tip: you fucking cant
>>
>>67911397
When I met them
>>
>>67911397
In the military
>>
>>67911397

Around 9/11.

Didn't think about them at all before tehn.
>>
>>67911397
When they started coming to Canada by the boatload in the 80s and 90s.
>>
>>67911880

Give it time, assuming you live that long.
>>
9/11
>>
File: 48d.gif (800 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
48d.gif
800 KB, 500x200
>>67911397
Exactly since one thousand and one nights.
>>
File: 1445965957687.jpg (753 KB, 1184x792) Image search: [Google]
1445965957687.jpg
753 KB, 1184x792
>>
>>67911397
When i started studying the Quran
>>
>>67911397
pretty much upon first contact
>>
Vaguely after 911.
Acutely after I deployed.
>>
>>67912061
This
>>67912226
I get it. Nice joke. :s
>>
The first time I ever had an interaction with one, so about when I was 8. Didn't take long before I was asking why all Muslims seemed angry, didn't have jobs, and where they lived were complete shitholes.
>>
>>67911397
Living with them for 8 months.
>>
>>67911397

I cant spot a single female in pic related
>>
To be fair all the muslims i've met personally are americanized and just act like white people with brown skin. Most of them follow their religion about as much as your average white christians, which is to say not very well. They drink, have premarital sex, eat bacon, one was gay, etc. The one i know who actually is a good muslim is pakistani and engaged to a jewish girl, and his parents dont even know yet (kek).

some of these refugee stories are pretty rough though, definitely dont seem like pleasant people to live around, with all the rape and what not.
>>
>>67912350
>>
>>67911397
When I grew up with them in my neighbourhood. Had a acceptable relationship with them but wasn't blind about the problems they make. Then I started listen to leftists at my uni who live in german-only neighbourhoods gushing about diversity. So I hate them to restore balance.
>>
>>67911397
When I was conceived.
>>
>>67911397
I grew up in a city that had a large population or arabs/somalians. I was friends with them more than I was with other white people. As we got older I realized that the majority of them started to only hang out with their own kind. Eventually they were no longer honor roll students but they were now gang members.

Now granted I am still friends with a 1-2 arab guys and 1 somalian guy and they are great people but when I look at the homicides in my city so far

>1st - Mohamed Najdi - Shot - Gang member
>2nd - Marwan Arab - Shot - Upcoming court appearance for theft
>3rd - Mohamed Ali Hassan - Stabbed by white dude - Killing was drug related
>4th - Taylor Morrow-Flint (Black guy) - Shot excution style - Known to police and killing was drug related
>5th - Nooredin Hassan - Shot on street known for murders recently - Known to police for string of robberies and home invasions

I wonder what the trend is?
>>
>>67911397
9/11/2001
>>
File: SundownerI1.png (644 KB, 972x788) Image search: [Google]
SundownerI1.png
644 KB, 972x788
>>67911397
The good ol' days after nine eleven!
>>
File: refugees welcome2.jpg (756 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome2.jpg
756 KB, 2048x1536
>>67911397
I don't hate muslims or arabs, i hate the idiots that let them in to Europe and in to Sweden.

If your neighborhood is is infected with stray cats you don't blame the cats, you blame the insane cat lady that keeps feeding them.
>>
>>67913023
I enjoyed that game way more than I thought I would. It had some memorable characters. Armstrong and Sam were based as fuck.
>>
>>67911397
When i met them.
>>
>>67911397
When I moved into a 90% Muslim/Indian neighbourhood
>>
>>67911397
Went to school with the Jordanian royal family.
Moderate muslims just stay quiet about all the awful things they would do to you if they had power over you.
>>
>>67912905
raycis polis?
>>
>>67911397
i don't, they should be in their deserts fighting each other and drinking hot tea.
i hate those who enable them coming to europe.
>>
>>67911397
When they started to hate me.
For being white.
In my own country.
And for wanting me to change so I will fit their will.
>>
>>67911397
The day I was born and 1683
>>
>>67912905
Hey, same thing.

Also, I don't hate the religion. I just don't like how some of its followers go crazy over it. My best friend is a muslim and even she doesn't like the fact what other muslims are doing to this country. Plus, there's so many of them here now that do not assimilate and commit crime instead.
>>
>>67911397
Since 1526 VIII. 29.
>>
File: armstrong1.png (309 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
armstrong1.png
309 KB, 557x605
>>67913178
I hear that. I got hyped for it months leading up to it, but not really as a Metal Gear game. It looked fun. Well I still play it as a Metal Gear game with stealth and shit, that's the funnest way. Whenever I get an Alert, I reset checkpoint.

Anyway, yeah Armstrong and Sam were cool. Armstrong was right, by the way.
>>
File: frog-smoking.png (61 KB, 350x368) Image search: [Google]
frog-smoking.png
61 KB, 350x368
>>67911397

>be me living in richfags suburbs
>Never had to interact with niggers and arabs besides schools
>didn't like them but bought in the 'it's racism's fault' shit
>playing basketball on the field from the school nearby
>I usually play basketball every day during Summer either alone or with other people
>One day bunch of poor kids from Brussels come
> they're staying in the school
>I often play with them, talk with the people taking care of them
>Mostly arabs and niggers
>They let the kids do shit all the time
>piss everywhere
>some don't even talk French
>They are always fighting
>The people taking care of them do fuck-all and just go smoke marijuana behind bushes letting the kids play and shit
>I'm talking with them and when I tell them we do not see much of their kind here they get butthurt
>Tell me it's not normal to have a 99% white village
>argue that they're doing shit because of racism
>wah wah wah racism

Stopped going there until they got back to the hellhole that is Brussels.

Oh and I knew a guy who would come play basketball with me smoking marijuana out of a bowl every 20 minutes, this guy is now in prison for robbing a night shop

Now :

>be openly racist in my village
>people say i'm ebil rasssist
>got alienated by most friends
>mfw always playing alone

At least the janitor from the school likes me since I beat kids who come to the school's property to do shit
>>
>>67911397
When I realized that everything I admired and defended about Muslims was all a lie.
This morning on BBC they talked to a European who was against giving Turkey EU membership, and then to a hilarious Turkish pseudointellectual. The Euro talked about the fact that Turkey is geographically not European, and its high level of poverty and projected population growth guarantee a simple takeover of the European labor market and Union government (since they will have the largest number of MEPs).
The Turk snorted about "Orientalism."
Orientalism is a left-wing dog whistle invoking a debunked congruency theory meta-explanation, in which white people are always lying and absolutely nothing they say can be trusted. I used to be a leftist who believed in debunked Orientalism.
But look: Turkey is geographically Asian. It is not a European country in any sense of the word. Historically its antecedent governments have been characterized by genocidal and enslaving hatred of everything Europe stands for. How can white people be lying about whether or not Turkey or for that matter China is in Asia?
She went on to say that when Turkey had military government, NATO compared it favorably to nonfunctional Arab statelets. Indeed. What's your point? Of course a military government guaranteeing secularism is superior in every way to a warlord appealling to a death cult for his legitimacy, and both are inferior to Europe.
>>
>>67911397
https://youtu.be/U-EQJA8Ahac
>>
>>67913747
>Oh and I knew a guy who would come play basketball with me smoking marijuana out of a bowl every 20 minutes, this guy is now in prison for robbing a night shop

forgot to say he is a half-nigger
>>
>>67913926
every time i see that video I can't help but wonder what kinds of shit accordion man has seen. dude looks like he's stared directly into the fires of hell.
>>
>>67913822
Don't worry: Greeks won't let them in, And Germany want to keep Greece in the EU.
>>
in college
back in 2011 I met a group of cute hmong girls and at the center was this big fat fucking muslim, sharia following as well who had this but ugly ass white girlfriend

I tried being nice and uinderstanding to him but he always shrugged me off as shit

then one day
>hes talking about south park episode of how muhommad is gonna be depicted and death threats were thrown out
>I nonchalanty state that yea muslims get really gay about that shit
this wwas not knowing he was muslim at the time
>he goes fucking apeshit at that
>stands up breathing heavy because this dude is linebacker heavy but no built like one
>I start going on a tangent saying tis absolutely absurd to publically denounce someone with death threats over freedom of speech
>he knows hes cornered as everyone in our group is watching him just huff and puff and say how racist I am for saying such a thing
>he starts babbling shit about he wants to fight me
>tell him he'd only be proving my point for resorting to violence and threats while im sitting down wondering if hes gonna strike me
>he storms out
>other muslim girl rushes out and calls me a piece of shit

This was all over telling a man that its not ok to threaten people with death threats over a depiction of someone else religious figure or not

this disdain only grew from that day as I watched the Breivik incident to the Arab Spring and now modern day...I fucking hate muslims
>>
>>67911397
Living in Brussels.

The famed Jihad university of peace is in Molenbeek, right around the corner.
>>
>>67911397
When they started to invaded my country
>>
>>67914199
serbs are miserable people
>>
>>67914414
>Invaded
Your leaders welcomed them you dumb kraut
>>
>>67911397

but /pol/ im arab and you dont hate me, right?
>>
>>67914917
lol my ID
>>
9/11
>>
>>67914917
when i met them for the first time.
>>
>>67914237
But my point is, this woman was an intellectual with a PhD, and her argument was that of a five year old. There is no arrangement of perceptions in which she is not just inferior. Maybe she's lying and maybe she's stupid, but her case was self-defeating nonsense.
And thete are whole colleges of such people.
>>
>>67913747
Nice story made me laugh thx.
>>
File: suriya-3.jpg (64 KB, 505x504) Image search: [Google]
suriya-3.jpg
64 KB, 505x504
>>67911397
Wouldn't it be funny if everyone from all the third world countries, and then all the first world people got pissed and moved to all the (now empty) third world countries, and then the old third world countries started to have booming economies, while the old first world countries nose-dived into depression. And then all the people who were refugees would end up coming back to their old countries and they would beg to be let back in...
>>
>>67911441
Took me at least 2 days of being alive before I gave up on them
>>
>>67915198
That's actually probably going to happen in the future when Africa stops being shit
>>
>>67915198

from all the third world countries came to the first world countries*
>>
>>67911397
public transport
>>
>>67914917
Only people I hate in America are racists of all kind, and people who cant handle freedom of speech.

Basically dont tread on me, dont tread on you, dont tread on anyone. Thats what America should be.

Do your own shit, be whoever you want, as long as it doesnt fuck with other people.
>>
>>67915198
I'm waiting for Rhodesia to come back. Not that Zimbabwe is Muslim now, but still
>>
>>67911397
When I moved to an urban area.
>>
I have inherited from my father.
>>
>>67915198
That would prove that there are no first and third world countries, only first and third world people, and that would be extremely problematic
>>
File: 9_11_air_pollution.jpg (14 KB, 416x300) Image search: [Google]
9_11_air_pollution.jpg
14 KB, 416x300
>>67911397
9/11/01

>RIP Philip Scott Petti FDNY Battalion 7
>>
2005? Shitskins and pooinloos suck
>>
>>67912629
I agree. Brit expat here in Dubai and honestly I have no problem with immigrants of any kind as long as they adopt the countries culture and become Americanized. Americanized Mexicans,Muslims,Chinese, etc. Are fine.
>>
Ever since kindergarden and that fucking turkroach stealing my pokemon cards.
>>
When I realized how degenerate Allah is
>>
>>67915374
> proclaims to want everyone to be free to think how they like
> hates people for not liking every race

Dude, you're fucked.
>>
I don't hate them since the only Muslims I've met are upper class Iranians who were cool as hell. Sure as hell wouldn't want to live near a Sunni community though.
>>
File: 1424967772307.jpg (12 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1424967772307.jpg
12 KB, 196x178
>all these people saying 9/11
>not realising that 9/11 had nothing to do with al-qaeda, it was a CIA operation that made it look like terrorism

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>67915636
I agree, but he'll sperg about muh murrikan way and be a faggot.
>>
From the day that I met a Muslim for the first time I hated him because he was a loud and threatening shit
Same shit with the second mudshit

and today, now that i've met countless of them, I hate every single one of them
>>
>>67915490
I wish there was a way to prove that without waiting thousands of years for a situation like that to develop
>>
>>67911397
When i first started remembering
>>
>>67915751
>not mossad

the cia knew it was coming, they just did nothing. Mossad organized it, the saudis carried it out
>>
File: 1456275541646.jpg (51 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1456275541646.jpg
51 KB, 576x576
>>67915751
>
>>
>>67915636
>>67915788
Nah, I didnt word it the best, but I hate LAZY racists. People who cant fucking articulate an even sound reason for why. Ones who have nothing to add.

If you can hold your argument on why you hate a race, thats fine.

Just because I dislike that doesnt mean I get all huffy and puffy and think they dont have any right to say that stuff, they do.

Its naive to think someone couldnt have good reasons for being a racist.

I just find the ones who are really retarded about it annoying as fuck.
>>
File: 1428624885522.jpg (234 KB, 585x883) Image search: [Google]
1428624885522.jpg
234 KB, 585x883
>>67911397

>before 9/11 never cared, seem like a weird culture.

>after 9/11 hate them. Discovered that their culture is a mixture if medieval pedophilia, and murder.

Why has so many change their opinions on Muslims and arabs since 9/11?
>>
>>67915751
>Defending Muslims
>See flag
>Checks out
>>
File: Argentinians.jpg (78 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Argentinians.jpg
78 KB, 720x480
>>67911504
I don't know why but i always hated brown people as a kid.
>>
>>67911397
when i got beat up by the first gang, i think I was about 5 or 6
>>
>>67916008
Gee I wonder, fucking moron
>>
>>67911397
first grade. I was yearning for a muslim holocaust for roughly two decades now
>>
>>67911397
Almost 1400 years ago.
>>
Knew some decent Muslims in highschool. They were pretty Americanized though. Muslims coming from the middle east seem like savages for the most part though.
>>
>>67911397
The only thing I hate more than muslims are the globalist jews. Hated the muslims ever since I started tipping back in my early teens.
>>
>>67911397

When i was a kid not islam but just arab where shit tier people . Kanker marrocans
>>
File: 1457542238097.jpg (78 KB, 720x553) Image search: [Google]
1457542238097.jpg
78 KB, 720x553
>>67911397
When I studied multiple different religions to discover which I believed most and found that islam is based entirely off of hatred.
>>
>>67911397
I was taught to hate lebs before I could stand.
Anyone whos brown, muslim or smells bad is now a leb.
Fuck I hate lebs, how can they not see how full we are?
>>
Around the first time I've had discussion with them when I was studying civil law in Quebec city.
The university receives a fair many French as a foreign exchange students' program between France/Quebec. Amongst them, some few Arabs/North-Africans french citizen as well, demographics obliged.

At the very beginning of a class about international commerce, the teacher exposed the sources of law pertinent to our domain of study. She asked the question : what do you think, before we start, are the sources of law that apply to international trade?

Obviously, they started about how the Qran and the Sunna are always sources of law, everywhere, anywhere. Because MUH PROPHET.

The teacher, a lady, wouldn't disagree, even if its fuking bullshit. I thought maybe they didn't quite rightly understood the question : "If I may make a precision, there's only 5 countries in the world where the coranic law is integrated in their respective constitution : Afghanistan, Iran, Maldives, Mauritaniea and Pakistan. Of course, the Arab peninsula is greatly inspired by the coranic teachings in their legislation, much of it restating coranic principles, but the Coran and the Sunna aren't per se sources of law, only doctrinal." [Which is a correct legal statement]

You should have seen the shitstorm. They started to blabber about christian canonical law, which is of no consequence. The question was "what are the sources of trade law", in the persepective of fuking RULE OF LAW, not if the FIqh exists and is morally bounding to the muslim adherents.

Anyways, that semester, I realized none of them would shake hands with opposite gender, and were generally fuking dumbs - which is quite a paradox considering how important and superior they think they are.
>>
>>67911397
When I was like 10 or so. Basicly old enough to try and understand the world.

My entire family then taught me to hate Muslims and their ink.

It was kinda unfair since I never meet a Muslims by then but holy fuck do they live up to all the stereotypes.

Now I have lived among them in the danish capital and been in a few fights with them. I truly despise them now and sincerely thinks all out war with Islam would benefit all.
>>
>>67911397
9/11 when hundreds of my friends died.
>>
>>67914329
>Don't say we are violent or we kill you.
>>
>>67911950
kek so true.

I hate pro Yurope faggots nearly as much as mudslimes
>>
>>67911397
THEY HAVE COME TO TAKE MY WELFARE-PACKAGE AWAY REEEEEEEEEEEE

FIRST STUPID GOVERNMENT SAYS THE WELFARE STATE CANNOT HOLD AND WE NEED TO SWITCH TO A ''PARTICIPATION SOCIETY'' AND THEN THEY LET 300.000 IMMIGRANTS IN AND GIVE THEM FREE HOUSING AND MONEY

REEEE FUCK YOU LYING SCUMBAGS
>>
>>67915751
You know, the unofficial version is that the CIA sponsored and helped Al Quaida to commit the attack.
>>
>>67913822
>>The Turk snorted about "Orientalism."

I'm so glad somebody else noticed this. That stupid meta-theory about how nothing in history is right and we cannot talk, even less think and make reflections about "oriental" nation...

I get it, Victor HUgo, Delacroix and others fantasized about the Orient, which they didn't know, and projected a lot.

How exactly does that invalidate methodical and scientifically sound observations?
>>
>>67917017

>When I studied multiple different religions to discover which I believed most and found that islam is based entirely off of hatred.

Do you mean when you actually try to read ironic high level pictures like you just posted ?

You impressed me a lot, fucking abo...
>>
>>67911397
When I was a kid. I have always been an avid reader and I remember reading about their disgusting """"""culture"""""" when I was perhaps ten or eleven. They seemed like vile animals to me back then and the opinion hasn't changed since.
>>
>>67911397
I actually started hating them when I was a good goyim who was very pro-Israel.
Kind of nice to have at least one constant pre- and post-redpill.
>>
the eleventh of september, the 2001st year of our Lord.
>>
File: 1408882706217.png (128 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
1408882706217.png
128 KB, 579x523
>>67912006
>>67911504
>tfw yuros make fun of 9/11 all the time on the internet but you will never forget how you felt that day
>>
>>67911397

>1998

And never stopped since then.

Every pole from ,adrid to konstantinopel should be crownd with a muslim head.
>>
>>67912564
there's possibly one on the right with the kid.

2 women/children out of ~1000 pretty much represents the demographics of the """""""refugees""""""". Picture is accurate.
>>
>>67911397
Charlie Hebdo attacks
>>
>went to school
>1996
>they're going in groups bullying people
probably so much worse now as they're in bigger groups then they used to
>>
File: 1452364623401.jpg (36 KB, 354x320) Image search: [Google]
1452364623401.jpg
36 KB, 354x320
>>67911397
when I heard of taqiyah and kitman vs the west's now cucked society of retards who have bought the "Islam is peaceful" lie hook line and sinker
>>
>>67913822
>Turkey is geographically Asian. It is not a European country in any sense of the word. Historically its antecedent governments have been characterized by genocidal and enslaving hatred of everything Europe stands for. How can white people be lying about whether or not Turkey or for that matter China is in Asia?

Good point. I will reply to your concerns with tightening sanctions on russia.

t. European Union
>>
>>67914917
are you an muslim arab?
How did you feel when you first heard about Charlie Hebdo?
>>
>>67915288
>Africa
>stops being shit
pick one
>>
I will never hate people that want to behead jews,
>>
>>67911397

Since I was born.
>>
File: shiggy diggy cass.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
shiggy diggy cass.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>67915751
I guess that makes al quada just wonderful then, huh?
>>
>>67911397
first week of school.
>>
>>67911397
but why though
>>
There's christians arabs.

What with them ?

And what inextenso for the white converted muslims ?

The only retarded arabs I mate where muslims, but it's hard to find out if it was because they were arabs or muslims...
>>
>>67911397
The difference between a Eurofag and Amerifag is clear in this thread.

Amerifags are born hating Arabs, Eurofags learned to hate.
>>
The moment I realized how much criminality they bring, it was when I was about 10 y/old.
>>
When I was told to love them and not question it
>>
File: 1451669553743.gif (4 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1451669553743.gif
4 MB, 360x203
>>67919003
but arabs are pussys though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPqr67p7_oo
>>
>>67912629
I think the Muslims that live here currently are fine. But I don't want anymore Muslim Refugees coming from the Middle East.
>>
>>67919225
>Christian Arabs
Sucks to be them, but they're still influenced by the shit-tier culture they live in, so I'm distrustful of them. I'd trust them infinitely more than Muslims, though.
>White converts
Scum among scum, even worse than brown Muslims. In a way, brown Muslims can be viewed as victims since they were indoctrinated from birth, but white converts consciously betrayed European values for shitskindom. They should all GTFO and/or die.
>>
>>67916137
fun fact, those are argies
>>
>>67918107

How long until we're making fun of the Paris attack I wonder?

I honestly don't think I would sink that low, I remember feeling depressed about it for days. Maybe yuros are just super edgy
>>
>>67911397

Pretty much first time met a somali.
>>
>>67911767
Pretty much this, I hate Islam, I've met a nice Muslim girl, but I know that she is the exception and not the rule. She was nice despite her religion, not because of it.
>>
>>67919898

There were somekind of hollywood super production shit in your 9/11.
Ours was like an art film, fucking boring as hell.
>>
>>67911397
When I first met some in university, they are rude disgusting spoiled cheating scum. And these are the smart ones that can go to school in America.
>>
>>67911397
9/11
>>
File: child vbied.png (762 KB, 1026x615) Image search: [Google]
child vbied.png
762 KB, 1026x615
>>67919494
What are you trying to tell me with that video?? I have only seen 6 min. but all was bs, there aren't proofs of that, and a child saying how bad talibans are, is not a proof.
>Pic showing a vbied in afghanistan in 2015, clearly it is a 7 years old with a fake beard kek
>>
File: islam not all muslims.png (333 KB, 1780x1092) Image search: [Google]
islam not all muslims.png
333 KB, 1780x1092
>>67919898
been there, done that
>>
>>67912905
If the trend is that they're arab and black then you need to cut your arab/black friends loose before they bring you down. They can't overcome their ethnicity and religion.
>>
>>67911397
Never, racism is degenerate.
>>
>>67911397
9/11
>>
>>67911482
this, they all deserve to die
>>
>>67920266
>Ours was like an art film, fucking boring as hell.
How so? The witness accounts people gave was pretty chilling and intense.
>>
>>67919093
I'm not defending muslims, let me make that clear. But how did Al-Qaeda start? When the CIA funded the muhjadeen rebels. They then split off into different regimes. As usually Burger created it's own monster just to fight its perpetual cold war.
Don't forget Osama was good buds with your President. Your brother sure kept the country safe Jeb :^)
>>
>>67917490
What has 9/11 to do with Muslims? That date is rather a reason to start hating the powerful people in your country, man!
>>
>rape
>rape
>rape
>rape
>rape
>rape
oh look all of them are muslims what a coincidence
>>
>>67911397
I don't hate muslims/arabs. Acknowledging the fact that most terrorists are Muslims does not mean I hate them or am racist.
>>
>>67920687
Is that just some civilian?
>>
>>67911397
Since I turned 6
>>
just arabs
>>
>>67923056
yup
>>
Gulf War
>>
>>67912061
lived with a mudslime from Iran for half a year.
even the dude who moved in after him from Ghana is better.
Genetics isnt everything. Islam corrupts.
>>
Went from dislike to hate after 9/11
>>
>>67911397
I can't remember a specific point desu, probably when I was growing up and seeing all their acts of savagery in the news. I remember despising them from a very young age though.
>>
>>67911397
in the 8th century
>>
>>67911397
When 3 of them tried to make a wall around my 11 year old sister. I left her outside the shop to pet a dog for 1 fucking minute.

I got one of them. Other two ran
>>
>>67911397
1453 fall of Constantinople
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 480x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 480x440
>>67911397
9/11 planted the seed but continued terrorism and other mudslime nonsense finally culminated into extreme prejudice in the last few year or so.

My best friend growing up was Muslim (although not practicing) and his mother was from Egypt.

As a kid it was never an issue. We played video games, had sleep overs, talked about girls etc.

Fucking hell my second closest friend was half Czech and half Brazilian.

Both 2nd generation.

Racism is not inherent, it's learned.

It's particularly sad to see that #BLM and other SJW organizations are breeding a whole new generation of people who will immediately resent blacks and other minorities.

MLK would be ashamed.
>>
>be preschooler (or was it kindergarten?)
>some Muslim kid in my school always going on about his crazy goat fucker religion. no one's friends with him
>try to make friends with him. Figured it would be a """""great""""" idea to invite him to church
>next thing I know there's a parent teacher conference, and his parents are there having a fucking tism
>receive my reprimand and go home to beat my little brother with a stick or whatever the fuck I was doing at that age.

>Integration

I need to get out of this state. It's mellow as fuck, but it's also horribly depressing. That crazy Asian bitch that was trying to get Colbert fired went to school in my town.
>>
>>67911397
I am serb, we hate them for centuries, when born ,you learn that most of your battles were against turks, so you hate your natural enemy, its that simple.
>>
>>67925227
Why can't they into proper writing?
>Pun intended.
>>
>>67911397
When I argued with one online.
>>
>>67911397
9/11
>>
File: farage.jpg (606 KB, 1258x678) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
606 KB, 1258x678
Lived with one for a year, guy was a lying snake.

It's funny how university actually turned me right wing.
>>
When I moved to Her Majesty's Great Caliphate of Britainistanislamabadistan.
>>
>>67911397
Imagen all these being supercute girls.
>>
>>67927116
If only Britain was that based
>>
>>67925227
>political assassination
>bond money
Nope.
>>
>>67911397
>Sweden
>>
File: 1377614623834.gif (885 KB, 200x184) Image search: [Google]
1377614623834.gif
885 KB, 200x184
>>67927401
We can still d-dream R-RIGHT?
>>
File: com.png (1 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
com.png
1 MB, 720x540
>>67927401
give us a chance to have a totalitarian government that encourages the populace to buy a suicide pill from the pharmacist first.
>>
>>67911441
first post, best post
/thread
>>
I didn't
>>
File: 1393625851461.png (74 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1393625851461.png
74 KB, 1162x850
When I deployed
>>
>>67927792
All I see here is so much lost potential m8. No one here cares and has long forgotten about how powerful Britain once was. No one is proud of their nation anymore, I'm more patriotic than most Brits themfuckingselves.

I wish I could vote though famalam.

>tfw Swiss and felt like a filthy African when I tried to register to vote and saw a fat DENIED
>>
>>67928100
Thank you for your service
>>
File: ship of the line.jpg (34 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
ship of the line.jpg
34 KB, 400x298
>>67928106
Ah that's a shame. I dunno to me the average working man is not yet cucked and will vote UKIP etc.

The problem is the middle class that swallow the niggercum from the BBC and think everything is happy diversity roses because they never had to work in a warehouse for 12 hours a day where only the managers speak English.
>>
>>67928100
Any good stories?
>>
File: 1394689712043.png (436 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1394689712043.png
436 KB, 900x675
>>67911397
Some christian arabs beat my little brother within an inch of his life for being gay

It's not the religion, they're savages on the GENETIC level
>>
>>67928453
>The problem is the middle class that swallow the niggercum from the BBC and think everything is happy diversity roses because they never had to work in a warehouse for 12 hours a day where only the managers speak English.

In the 9 years I've lived here I've noticed that ~35+ tend to be more conservative but fucking hell the millennials here are a lost fucking cause. Unis here are purely leftist indoctrination centres and the youth is consumed by political correctness.

It's probably more likely due to the fact I live pretty close to a city. I'm sure the more rural places are more conservative, shame they're a minority though.
>>
File: 1445532512128.jpg (53 KB, 395x513) Image search: [Google]
1445532512128.jpg
53 KB, 395x513
>>67920687

Love that image
>>
When they started destroying the modern civ
>>
>>67928228
>flag

almost raged, then lol'd

t. a fucking reservist that gets this from people
>>
>>67911397

Cowards who can't properly fight for their country think it's fit to bring their trash into ours?

No thanks.

Tired of hearing Mohammed stabbing someone on the news or raping someone.
>>
>>67911397
Danish cartoons
>>
File: 678631.jpg (586 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
678631.jpg
586 KB, 2560x1440
>>67911482
Same here.

I used to have much higher opinions of them since I attended all-white public schools in an white-neighborhood, but once I got into high school (which pooled kids from a greater variety of neighborhoods) I really started to hate them.
>>
>>67911397
your muslims and my muslims are not the same i think.
>>
>>67919723
I don´t know how but I could tell.
Still, it´s the bottom of the barrel, what can you do.
>>
>>67928532
>Taliban pulls a false flag
>throws a quran into our burn/trash pit which is outside of our FOB
>Some ANA (Afghan National Army) flip shit
>clear it all up, proving to ANA that Taliban did it
>ANA are all of a sudden not as mad since is was Taliban and not NATO

Fuck those tribal savages and their dirt country
>>
File: cant barrage3.jpg (174 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
cant barrage3.jpg
174 KB, 1200x720
>>67928956
Yeah having worked with 16-18yo they certainly don't respond well to UKIP, but people my age (around 25) working class are not always red-pilled but they see through the bullshit we are fed.

On the flip side people my age that do white collar jobs are totally pozzed and laugh at me when I suggest that immigration should be reduced and that rapefugees should undergo intensive screening.

I've worked the shit jobs and now I'm doing better so I have a like to think I have a good perspective. Also on a side note the amount of under-18s I've encountered that are gay is staggering and actually worrying.
>>
>>67929674
did the ANA ever kill any of your officers in their sleep?
>>
>>67911397
When a friend took me to eat a kebab for the first time: the place was dirty as fuck, the cashier tried to keep half of my change and I spent the next 2 days on the toilet.
>>
>>67911397
When I took the redpill, about a year or two ago
>>
>>67911397
When I was in elementary this faggot Muslim kid's family tries to cancel Christmas celebrations at school for not being inclusive. School told them to fuck off then 9/11 happened and they moved away to another state.
>>
>>67929855
next time dont go to the cheapest place to eat kebab in the northern hemisphere
>>
>>67929792
No, we kept them in their own separate compound on the FOB. They weren't allowed to wander around unless they were arriving or leaving the place.
>>
File: 1457955783146.png (46 KB, 718x467) Image search: [Google]
1457955783146.png
46 KB, 718x467
The first time I learned of Islam was when I learned of the crusades. I started disliking them when we were being fed kool-aid about them in school and every report on the news from Abdullaland saying how they were killing, raping and maiming because someone didn't do some minute detail correctly and they're ruled by sick priests. Muslim conquests, mistreatment of women (I was pretty blue pilled at the time) and every other thing about Islam that makes that region into a living hell made me hate them. Having to live near them is beginning to ignite that hatred. I hate the way they look, speak and think, their arrogance and egoism that trumps even our own.
>>
>>67929698
>amount of under-18s I've encountered that are gay is staggering and actually worrying.
They are the worst of all. As soon as girls here hit 12 or whatever they have a face full of makeup and wear shit as if they're going clubbing somewhere, half naked and generally loud and obnoxious. The lads are skinny big mouthed little shits for the most part.
>>
>>67920234
Same here, my girlfriend is a Russian Muslim and she knows I hate Islam, but we don't bother talking about religion that much and she doesn't wear the ninja scarf in public, she's a nice person but the scummy Muslims tend to be from Africa or the Middle East, Russian ones aren't so bad overall.
>>
File: mgs mother base.jpg (101 KB, 1024x533) Image search: [Google]
mgs mother base.jpg
101 KB, 1024x533
>>67930270
>FOB

nice
>>
>>67925285
California?
>>
Iranian and east Asian muslims can be pretty cool.

But Arab muslims are essentially Arab supremacists and racist in ways that puts even /pol/ posters to shame. Egypt and Dubai are like Mississipi in the 1940s: every arab citizen has complete contempt for almost every non-Arab person. Arabs can basically murder Indian housestaff in Dubai without people batting an eye.
It's wild to me that Europeans don't realize this. It's not going to be the illiterate Afghans who destroy Europes liberal instiutions but the Syrian doctors and Iraqi engineers. They will never leave Europe and their voting block will champion decades of illiberal reforms.
>>
>>67930682
>my girlfriend is a Russian Muslim and she knows I hate Islam

She's using you as a cashpoint bruv
>>
>>67911397
I love Muslims.
>>
>>67930682
Is she a practising Muslims? How the fuck does a relationship like that work?

Doesn't her family want to behead you?
>>
>>67911397
The Munich Olympics.
>>
>>67915486
>that ID
Lewd
>>
>>67911397
>taking a college class about the middle east
>still fairly liberal and naive, think "obviously the stereotypes are wrong, let's find out what middle eastern history and culture is really like :^) "
>read in textbook about how muslims used to have arranged marriages between first cousins
>"there is no data on how often this takes place in modern times"
>work on a group writing assignment with a muslim student
>look at the google docs and notice that every time he mentions the prophet mohammad, he adds (peace be upon him) immediately afterwards
>one day the teacher explains how islam focuses very heavily on the idea of monotheism
>"many muslims consider christianity to be sinful and polytheistic because they worship jesus and the holy ghost in addition to god"
>christian student tries to argue that christianity is not really polytheistic
>muslim student argues that it is
>they are both fairly civil but at some point the muslim student has a dark look and softly says "the will of allah is everywhere"
>the entire room goes silent
>teacher has a small strange smile on his face as he slowly walks down the middle aisle of desks
>muslim student is looking down at his desk, only looking up when the teacher leans down on his desk, looking at him with that strange expression
>"what did you say?"
>"I said the will of Allah is everywhere"
>long pause
>teacher grins
>"Yes. Yes, it is."
>teacher turns around, walks back to the front of the class and resumes the lesson like nothing happened
>>
>>67911482
Same, they're literally below cockroaches with their inhumane behaviour and superiority complexes
>>
>>67915581
>that id
R8 h8
Good thread for ID's
>>
>>67931334
what
>>
>>67930833
>She's using you as a cashpoint bruv

I was suspicious at first too but we both work and earn similar money, we split everything, despite the stereotypes about Russian women, she's definitely not a gold digga.

>>67930941

>Is she a practising Muslims? How the fuck does a relationship like that work?

We just tend to stay away from the topic of religion 2bh, we fell for eachother almost straight away and within the first week I found out she was Muslim, it nerved me at first but she isn't really a strict Muslim, she prays 5 times a day and all that but she's never tried to convert me or force her beliefs on me.

>>67930941
>Doesn't her family want to behead you?

Her mum and brother aren't so bothered by it but her dad is furious that she's just with a guy of any type, he's over-protective as fuck and wants to keep her as "Daddy's little girl" forever, but they're still in Russia so it's alright.
>>
I was born into a Hindu family, so pretty much from birth. But my hate for them grew at least tenfold in the past 6 or 7 years when I've actually gone out into the real world past high school.
>>
>>67911397

6 years ago when I moved from a town near Paris to near Switzerland, the sharp decrease in niggerabs there made me understand that they're actually cancer
>>
when they started this whole mass migration bullshit

stay where you are orbital bombardment imminent
>>
Why do people keep talking about muslim culture. Yes it's a religion shared by many. But culture is vastly different wether you are in Algeria or Indonesia....

Culture and religion are distinct concepts.
>>
When 9/11 happened and I found out they even existed. I was 10 years old and only knew about white blacks hispanics and asians. Somehow someway in the area I grew up i had never encountered a single arab/Persian/kurd or anything middle eastern ever for those 10 years. Then my very first exposure to the middle east was 9/11. The first thing I learned about that whole region of the world was hatred for them. I grew out of it though
>>
File: did you say freedom.jpg (34 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
did you say freedom.jpg
34 KB, 720x479
>>67911397
9/11 neber forged
>>
>>67931451
Well fuck me. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>67911397
I did the math on polygamy.
Richest and most powerful sandniggers get 4 wives.
Poorest 80% have almost no chance of getting a wife at all.
No wonder they fuck goats and children. Jerking off and fucking dudes will get them stoned to death.
>>
When I was born in a nationalistic Scandinavian country that wasn't Sweden.
>>
>>67911504
Same. Not trolling, I barely knew muslims existed until then.
>>
>>67911397

In college. I completed an associates in Comparative religions as part of a multi-departmental degree.

I read the Koran. I read the Hadith. I read Al-Ghazali. I was disgusted. It opened my eyes.
>>
File: Soon_as_I_could.jpg (21 KB, 350x451) Image search: [Google]
Soon_as_I_could.jpg
21 KB, 350x451
>>67911397
>>
File: 1457336104833.jpg (38 KB, 640x704) Image search: [Google]
1457336104833.jpg
38 KB, 640x704
>>67911397
When they tried to put Sharia law over the countries in some places. When then complained about shit like a swirl of ice cream on the lid of a tub looked liked the symbol of 'allah'. When they made a halal meat section in certain countries stores.

It wall minor shit that made me think very little of them, but now with the refugee crisis and all the shit happening in their own countries I want to drop fucking nukes.
>>
>>67914917

FAG detected!
>>
>>67911397
I grew up in Rotherham, have a guess?
>>
It's not hate, but despise.
>>
>>67927474
He's not a politician
>>
File: 1446417779392.jpg (24 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1446417779392.jpg
24 KB, 240x240
>>67914329
>>67917500
classic
>>
>>67912629

Because you guys have guns so they know they can't fuck around- and 9/11 probably puts them on their best behaviour as you have an easy excuse to not like them in the first place. Not like that here unfortunately.
>>
>>67923867
>tfw Iranian
sorry on behalf of my countrymen, we have a lot of work to do. I wish Iran would return to the 70's and we could take another whack at it. Anything but this.
>>
>>67933174
Fucking hell m8. I drive past it a lot and even seeing the signs sends chills down my spine.

What's going on there at the moment? I imagine it's all hush hush still?
>>
File: saad_maan.jpg (26 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
saad_maan.jpg
26 KB, 599x400
I'm Arab but not Muslim.

Does /pol/ hate me?
>>
>>67934162
Give us some insight man. When did you move away? What's the biggest problem facing Iranian society?
>>
>>67911504
The younger generation underestimates the effect 9/11 still has on the world. I was 21 that day and even up in Canada lots of people were literally crying. I still get goosebumps when i see a pic or vid of one of the people jumping to escape the horror of being burned death.

On that day it was real, not a meme. The entire world stopped everything they were doing to give their attention to the events in New York. Some people cried, some people got angry. Sadly though, worldwide some people cheered. They cheered for the glory of Allah.
>>
File: chrischristie911.jpg (134 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
chrischristie911.jpg
134 KB, 553x369
>>67911397
>>
>>67911397
September first 2001.
>>
>>67911397
I really don't hate Muslims or Arabs more than anyone else.

But I am concerned about the influence Qutbism has had on Sunnis, and the general geopolitical ramifications of the lack of ideological centralization.
>>
>>67917666
STEALTH RARE
>>
>>67911397
>When did you begin to hate muslims/arabs /pol/?

When I met them.
>>
>>67927792
You need someone with a penis to be your monarch. It takes a woman to be both the head of state and the head of the state religion, and let their country be taken over by foreign heathens.
>>
>>67934251
.most of us on /pol/ that are white (me included) just want the survival of our race and culture.

bredd with your own, teach your children your rich and historic culture, and be respectful and kind to those around you.

im canadian too, im a nice guy, the only thing that truly triggers me is interracial breeding

there was a line off of the new kanye lp about fucking "bridget" so she'll "make anotha nigguh", fucking got me shaking mang
>>
ever since they want to force there backwards raged ideas on the rest of us , want women to cover up like halloween ghosts , and kill anyone that insults there prophet muhamhead
>>
I'm a beaner, from Beaner parents, but I feel little pride for colored folks
For some reason, Mexicans, shitskins, mudslimes, wherever they're at, they bring this decadence, this aura of mediocrity. Much like the aura you feel when you see a poointheloo. Maybe I'm no better, but at least I feel self aware of this shit shitskins seem to bring with them. Much rather be a trailer trash redneck than an apartment living 10 child shitskin
>>
>>67911397
Being an arab christian myself, I only really hate Muslims, because we arab christians put up with so much shit from both the mudslimes and people who wrongly think we're mudslimes
>>
>>6793527we need more that think like you
>>
>>67935457
dude that sucks
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.