[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gender Roles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
Why is everyone on /pol/ so insistent on gender roles. What is wrong with women being in charge of their own lives instead of having to obey a man. If a woman wants to get an education instead of sitting at home, what's the problem with that? Why should women have to be "pure and sweet" like you insist they should?
>>
>>67910923
It's good for children and most women would rather not work when they could stay home with a couple of cute kids. Hell if I was a women id love to be a submissive house wife. Not having to work, get laid when my husband gets home and play with the kids all day.
>>
Nothing is wrong with it.
But there are women out there who would love to be a stay at home mom, people are now acting like thats wrong.
If women have choices why can't one of those choices be house wife
>>
>>67910923
Men provide structure for women to live within. Can't happen the other way around.
>>
I don't see where this "obey a man" thing comes from. We make the money, you get it, manage/use it, manage the affairs of the household and you get together with your friends or other moms when the kids are at school. Other than finances, that sounds like a pretty free life to me.
>>
>>67910923
Make me a sammich, you filthy twat.
>>
>>67910923
why don't people want to be pure and sweet what is wrong with that
>>
>>67910923
Well think about it, whats better?

Option A:
>the man works and provides for the whole family
>the woman takes care of the household and the children
>the woman doesn't mind because it's compatible with her natural instincts plus the man makes it all possible with his money

or Option B:
>both work full time
>both earn as much
>the woman still has to take care of her children
>the woman resents the man because she does more than him
>the man is guilted into changing diapers and cleaning the bathroom
>the man doesn't enjoy it because he's the woman's bitch
>the woman doesn't enjoy it because she still does more than the man and has to treat the man like a bitch to get him to do as much as her

Which do you think is better?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd9_g7lAICxtlGbxh4_z8ik178o8CDPnv
>>
>>67910923
I would give anything to be a housewife, and be taken care of by a man. I'd be great at it, and not in the oh, i'll just sit around and slack way either.
>>
>>67910923
>What is wrong with women being in charge of their own lives
Cunts are stupid and they make bad decisions.
>>67911179
Yeah, it would be great to be cute girl and marty a good man and have loads of babbies. But after a couple kids he'd only do me at scheduled times. Once he has a daughter why would he need me for fun sex?
>>
>>67912137
Feminijews planted this idea that the only way for a woman to be free was to become a man in every way but physical.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (15 KB, 236x268) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
15 KB, 236x268
>>67910923
>tfw i'm a 19 year old tranny who lives like a 1950's housewife
>tfw I can't even drink yet
>tfw my husband has no qualms with me cleaning the house and making dinner
>tfw being a woman is infinetly better than when I was a guy
>>
>>67911584
Because they don't really want to be a housewife, they're being forced into that role because of microaggressions and constant fear of their husband forcing his big thick dick into her thrusting deep and vigorously while she screams out no but she loves it so much when he releases his thick load into her quivering pussy.
>>
>>67912751
kek, better be b8 m8
>>
I don't care.

Some men are born like women

Some women are born like men

What I don't like, is the SJW lot pushing and fighting against it. You can't change men and women in general,it's just biology.

Also, a feminine woman is what is more attractive
>>
File: 1455595037910.jpg (63 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1455595037910.jpg
63 KB, 960x960
>>67912751
0/10 . If you are at tranny you probably look like pic related
>>
>>67910923
How many feminsts are into daddy dom and rape fetish?

All of them. They don't want to be in control of their own lives. They don't want to be treated like equals. They want to be treated like children.
>>
>>67912874
Why is femininity viewed as attractive? Why can't a masculine woman be attractive too?
>>
Feminists argue they need affirmative action to ensure they have a "fair chance" in the work place

Rather then lowering bar for less capable women why not ASSIGN THEM TO A ROLL THEY ARE BETTER SUITED

If a woman can be a fire man more power to her

But dont give he a job because you want diversity

Business' are machines that should work as flawlessly.
Not doll houses with toys to be arranged the way that suits your feelings that day
>>
I have loads of money and I just want a waifu to spoil. These hoes get caught up in the rat race when they could be living in paradise. You have the right to work but you don't have to and I don't know why you would want too. I wouldn't mind switching roles completely and being a stay home dad but this never happens. It always ends up with both parents working when they don't have too and the child getting neglected
>>
File: 10.jpg (63 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
63 KB, 960x640
>>67912927
I look way better than that, I started hormones before I was 14 so I never really went though male puberty, but I was still brought up as a guy.

>>67912812
It ain't bait, that is the best part. Hell, I made a corn beef and cabbage dinner yesterday that was bomb as fuck, but a pollock bastard like you don't know shit about good cooking.
>>
>>67913216
>I started hormones before I was 14 so I never really went though male puberty,
post pics of fuck off because no one believes you
>>
>>67913202

sorry about the too's; didn't realize
>>
>>67913145
The same reason that masculinity is attractive to women.
It's just natural
>>
>>67913216
>literally blue-pilled
>>
>>67913278
I ain't posting my pic on fucking 4chan of all places. I just wanted to let people know that traditional female roles ain't dead.
>>
I'm the type of guy who wants more equality in the lives of women. They make less, work the same.
>>
>>67910923
Comparative advantage dipshit. A family unit where each adult specializes has an advantage over those that dont.
One person is childcare and family nutrition.
One person hits the wider marketplace and just makes much dosh as possible. They sacrifice 'family time' to please their boss/company.
>>
>>67913216
So why do you have male diction and voice?
>>
>>67913408
yeah, estrogen in blue lol, but I couldn't be more of a staunch republican
>>
>>67910923
>What is wrong with women being in charge of their own lives

Absolutely everything
>>
>>67913145
because that's how I... wait for it.... ...you're going to really resonate with this word, faux-marxist...

"FEEL."

I "FEEL" attracted to feminine women, and I do not "FEEL" attraction to masculine women. They are traits that align with my desire to procreate and proliferate my genetic history. You can't police or change my "feelings"
>>
>>67910923
While men's attraction to women is straight forward, women have a complex equation for attraction to men.

Wealth, Power, Drive, Status, Leadership in general all mesh with looks to form the basis for female attraction. Woman have been forced into work because of a feminist push combined with a Decline/endstate period of the American economy where everyone is far more poor than they even realize. Woman that are forced to take on the male role in a relationship often resent their partner for weakness.
>>
>>67913462
>traditional female roles ain't dead
>they're now being taken up by men
When will this nightmare end?
>>
File: cPcYqZl.png (391 KB, 482x644) Image search: [Google]
cPcYqZl.png
391 KB, 482x644
>>67913462
>I ain't posting my pic on fucking 4chan of all places
block out the face or you are confirming to everyone what we already know, you dont pass at all and are an ugly disgusting hon.
>>
>>67913540
kekle my shekels
I don't have a masculine voice irl, its a thing called VFS and only actual trans girls get it, the ones like jenner and the rest are gross creeps and not trans at all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLIar0LPVrk
>>
>>67912751
Even the gay community hates you people. You are an abomination to the human race. You should just end it, and stop pretending to be human.
>>
>>67913757
is that you? holy shit i was right you really are a hon
>>
>>67913216

Post pics fag
>>
Gender roles are useful guides. Whilst were all human and humanly capable, men and women are slightly different, and we naturally excel at slightly different things. That's one purpose, to point us in the easiest and most satisfying direction for our activities.

The other purpose, probably more important, is we are supposed to attract each other. In order to do so we need to be different. This helps maintain a sense of other, of mystery, and it also ensures we don't clash or become confused.

Gender roles are supposed to be there to help people, only idiots try to enforce them as absolutes or, conversely, deny their value and purpose entirely.
>>
File: thefaceofprogession.jpg (359 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
thefaceofprogession.jpg
359 KB, 768x1024
>>67913888
he wont because he knows he doesnt pass and looks like a man crossdressing
>>
>>67913569
>staunch republican
Not really eliminating the idea that you are blue pilled there.
>>
File: cruelcunt.jpg (83 KB, 585x595) Image search: [Google]
cruelcunt.jpg
83 KB, 585x595
We could be a happy and prosperous society.
World wars could have been averted.
We could even be at peace with Islam.
Countless lives could have been saved.

If only you didn't listen to the whisper of the witch.
>>
>>67912751
Lucky bitch.

>tfw will never have a husband to be a homemaker for
>>
>>67913569
Jesus christ, Common Filth was right, the right wing has been taken over by traps and fags
There is no hope.
>>
>>67914042
You better not be another fucking "trap"
>>
>>67910923
They've worked wonders for millennia for a reason.
No there was no evil patriarchy pulling the strings like the jewery, men just found more gratification in being in dominant roles and caretakers while women foun more satisfactions and benefits from assuming submissive and nurturing roles.
Also the effects of women pulling the shots are in plain sight for everyone to see, men decide on reasoning and facts, women decide on feelings and trends wich is in no way a proper way to lead any kind of succesful society.
And nobody is telling women to be pure and sweet, but if you want a mate you should realize that being a bitchy nagging cunt every hour of the day make you as attractive as a kick in balls.
>>
>>67914170
I'm afraid I am.
>>
File: 1455067202095.png (347 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1455067202095.png
347 KB, 500x543
>>67914111
ATLEAST theres a few who look cute. Even if shes/hes batshit insane
>>
File: ugh.jpg (64 KB, 540x411) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
64 KB, 540x411
>>67913812
Not me, just showing real trans girls sound like girls.

>>67913688
>>67913888
fine
>>
File: 1453669386819.jpg (568 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
1453669386819.jpg
568 KB, 800x1915
Men are depressed, tired, depraved, suicidal, and not once did "independent" (read: satanic) women feel the need to console them.
>>
File: 1449523368444.png (593 KB, 804x536) Image search: [Google]
1449523368444.png
593 KB, 804x536
>>67913145
If I want masculine vibes, I'd call up my m8s, play football then have a beer together. It's loud and what you would call, alpha vibe

When I want feminine vibes, I'll have walk with, or hug up and movie time with my girlfriend, then fuck her later. Its a cute vibe

If I want feminist vibes, I'll go to my local university and debate feminists, then annihilate them so hard they're on suicide watch. It's a lol vibe
>>
>>67910923
Being a stay-at-home dad sounds great, but you shouldn't go bashing on women who choose to be "pure sweet" of their own volition? Only insecure fuckwits try to bring others down to their level, rather than better themselves and set an example.
>>
>>67913216
Someone's been playing too much FC.
>>
>>67914420
>play football
You mean play gay ass soccer? Real football is played by the NFL.
>>
>>67914241
Fucking hell, why are there so many fucking trannies in the "alt-right"? Why are there so many trannies generally? You're supposed to be like .03 percent of the population but I've met 4 in real life since Caitlyn Jenner

>>67914249
>men who look cute
Pretty gay desu senpai
>>
File: 10087048515_cf1a76537c.jpg (94 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
10087048515_cf1a76537c.jpg
94 KB, 500x354
>>67914341
>dat chin.

Im going to be 100% honest and say you look more passable than i thought you would but your man chin still totally gives it away sorry. You do not pass.

This is what a passable trans girl looks like.
>>
>>67914228
Flawless explanation Mario, heres a (You)
>>
It's not that /pol/ likes gender roles. Rather, /pol/ acknowledges that gender roles are insurmountable biologically.
/pol/ doesn't want to enforce gender roles, rather /pol/ wants people to accept the nature of reality as opposed to fighting it.
>>
File: 1455288102903.jpg (62 KB, 599x586) Image search: [Google]
1455288102903.jpg
62 KB, 599x586
For years, feminists have failed to answer this simple question

Why continue feminism?
>>
>>67914341
You're not an eyesore but your face still isn't very feminine. gj overexposing the picture to make it look better though jej
>>
>>67910923
come to /polgbt/ Skype and debate it!
https://join.skype.com/FX2zfMjQ1HTc
>>
>>67914341
What a waste. I'm assuming you grew up without a father, does he even know?

>>67914796
>trans girl
That's a man, baby
>>
>>67914341
man you really DO look like a moderately effeminate man from that one angle with the girliest hairstyle you could muster in a woman's shirt and your whole face blotched out by overexposure!

I'm amazed!
>>
>>67910923
th can be in charge of their own lives and stop being pure and sweet. It's simply absolutly not atractive for me though they still can be my friends. I don't know what was in the strange jewish minds when they decided to create this trend. Even sand people and subsaharians don't enjoy this model so it will only make them childless
>>
File: 1458271541004.jpg (401 KB, 1264x931) Image search: [Google]
1458271541004.jpg
401 KB, 1264x931
>>67911179
The problem is that eventually women stop wanting to fuck the same guy, and want to fuck another guy.

It's pretty inevitable that somewhere along the relationship trainride -- whether it's marriage or not -- the woman is going to start denying the man sex, whereas at the beginning she never would've, because she wanted it.

Women get bored once they completely capture a guy, and traditional marriage is "capturing him completely", as signified by the ring and all of the legalities it entails. She knows -- either subconsciously or maliciously -- that he's completely cornered and can't ditch her for another woman at that point, so she gets bored.

The only way possible to have a submissive woman in today's world is by being some high-demand guy that every woman wants to fuck when you go out, and thus she is constantly jealous and constantly trying to reel you in like you're some prized fucking bass that is about to break the line and go to some other fisherwoman.

It's sick and it's shitty, but those are the only way I've ever seen long-term relationships where the woman constantly wants to fuck the guy, and that also includes the guy denying her sex, or at least never pushing her for it, an air of "I can get it elsewhere."

TL:DR; the second you want a woman, you've already lost. They don't operate on that code anymore in a world where religion is no longer there to keep them loyal and faithful. You need to become their fucking big bass -- not to be confused with Big Boss, which is me.
>>
File: newpic.jpg (399 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
newpic.jpg
399 KB, 2304x1296
>>67915059
>That's a man, baby
Yes thats what a trans girl is. A biological male who takes female hormones because of the mental ilness gender dysphoria.
>>
>>67912751
I dont mind people haveing some strange sexual orientations or stuff.
But cant you talk on LGBT about it?
Its fucking disgusting.
>>
>>67914367
lol fuck. I swear you have the same collection of images and talk exactly the same as the guy with the Russian flag last week.
>>
>>67910923
Mentally speaking, women are children with tits.
>>
Why can't no-fault divorce be abolished? Why, in these troubled times of social ills and broken families, can't a single thing be done for the sake of social stability?

The answer is because feminists are egomaniacs, which is a poor reason to keep our society from becoming as good as it can be.

When the time comes, you must side with the reactionaries, and wherever feminists step up, we will push them back down.
>>
>>67912375
The problem is that most people have to choose option b because they can't afford a.
>>
>>67914341
I would, tbhf. You're not dressed like slut which is a plus, and you seem to have the housewife mentality. Other than being trans, I have no real problems with people like you. 4/5, MAGA

If I really do have no success with normal women, I may give someone as passable as you a chance. Desire for companionship is so strong I'd give in. What a shit world, really.
>>
>>67910923
>What is wrong with women being in charge of their own lives instead of having to obey a man. If a woman wants to get an education instead of sitting at home, what's the problem with that?
i have no problem with all that. it's just all the gratuitous handwringing over it by lefties that pisses me off
>>
>>67915324
its a MGA shill site thats been invading /pol/ for a while trying to get them all to go gay by plastering their propaganda with cherry picked and completley false articles to make women seem a lot worse than they are
>>
File: American Overlord.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
American Overlord.gif
2 MB, 359x346
>>67910923
>What is wrong with women being in charge of their own lives instead of having to obey a man.
t. Eternal Goyim

Goyim, you see.. the womans destroy nations because the wo-man is not like the man. That's why we put a "wo" infront of it's gender. You understand Eternal Goyim?
>>
>>67915157
>Yes thats what a trans girl is. A biological male who takes female hormones because of the mental ilness gender dysphoria.
This is newspeak. There are no "trans-girls", there are only men and women. If you were born with a benis, you are a man, if you were born with a bagina, you are a women. No amount of hormones is ever going to change that.
>>
>>67915157
fuck this jewish pharma industry
>>
File: 1.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>>67910923
I have yet to find a man that wants a woman to be a sweet loving housewife. So I'll be a career woman because no intelligent and honorable man really wants a wife that doesn't know shit.

But if there is an intelligent and honorable and rich (cus I wont be a housewife AND poor) man who wants, I'll be a housewife no prob and ill cook warm meals and home schools our boys :)

But ill juat keep dreaming as i finish my major and get a job.
>>
>>67915482
>they can't afford a.
This bullshit. If they budget coreectly and don't burn money on bullshit it's easily done. You're pafroting propaganda.
>>
>>67914744
>why so many trannies in the "alt-right"?
I'm more NS than alt-right, but I get your point. I used to be more moderate, leaning-left. But, honestly I got sick of the fact that because I'm a tranny I'm supposed to follow along with the rabid feminist/marxist take on every issue, and how they take offense to every miniscule thing. One day I realized that I liked the "patriarchal" conservative culture I grew up in. I just want to be a woman in that culture instead of a man. Plus, conservatives tend to be more attractive to me than the whiny libcuck manlets.
>>
>>67915141
PUA call this "dread game" and consider it an essential part of any long term relationship. According to their theory, this is what women actually want and is why they tend to gravitate to 'jerks', although the type of jerkiness required is quite specific
>>
>>67915613
Please don't be another tranny
>>
>>67915613
You're a tranny, no one wants you.
>>
>>67915558
Why cant all of you polfags be like >>67912375 ?
Instead you meme away all the newcomers.
>>
>>67915141
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>67913535
underrated post
>>
>tfw no tranny gf
>>
>>67915613
Why would a rich man settle for you? Rich people like Trump get to fuck Slovakian models, your best bet is someone who os equal or slightly above you in financial stability assuming:

1.Your not some tranny freak
2.Your at least a 7/10
>>
>>67915573
>This is newspeak
its actually science.

>If you were born with a benis, you are a man, if you were born with a bagina, you are a women
>i failed basic biology and get all of my health information on the internet
good goyim
>No amount of hormones is ever going to change that.
Are you fucking retarded? I literally said that they were biologically male.

Why are you so butthurt?

>>67915688
the rule is that on 4chan 9/10 "girls" are trannies and the other 1 is just pretending.
>>
>>67915640
You will never be a woman. You could have been an effeminate man but nope you've got to try and trick people in to accepting your delusions.
>>
For many years my friends, I was like a prisoner.

Blindfolded, fending off blows from every direction.

What had I done to deserve this treatment? I did not even know who my enemy was.

An innocent victim of greed, and of hatred, and of cunning.

In recent years, we have all suffered like this - Germany more than any of us -

Yet there is no need to live in darkness.

The turning point in my life was when the blindfold was ripped from my eyes!

And I could see my enemy - OUR enemy!

THE FEMINIST!

We recognize her! We recognize her!

We see how her filth and her greed have stunted the heart of this great country!

WE MUST CRUSH THIS VERMIN.

WE MUST WIPE THIS PLAGUE FROM OUR NATION.
>>
>>67915627
most incomes are suited to single life nowadays unless you have a trade skill or profession.
>>
File: 1456378650251.jpg (251 KB, 912x300) Image search: [Google]
1456378650251.jpg
251 KB, 912x300
>>67915530
MGA? I don't know what that is. I know there's MGTOW and MRA, which aren't the same thing.

There's a lot of problems with the discussion. Sometimes it's valid when people say that it's the bottom-of-the-barrel beta males bitching, and that this "new eugenics" of liberated women -- this 90% of women fucking 10% of men -- is weeding them out and they're just bitter that they're reduced to a life of jerking off.

Others say we need to restore a social structure where men don't have to be alpha chad 6'3 ripped entertainer playing stupid fucking games, but rather a productive member of society incentivized by capturing a loyal, beautiful bride, rather than capturing a liability that will haunt him and wreck him backed by a state in a democracy which women really run.
>>
>>67914741
>watching the egg & cuck ball

Maybe you play it like cucks before before taking turns on sucking Tyron the quarter backs dick in the showers. But here we play football in a brutal way.

If we want a game like cuckegg, we play rugby.

Also, Football is the real football, and its the world sport, my friend
>>
>>67915688

>>67915771

I'm no tranny misters, I assure you I'm very much a lady, born with proper lady parts.
>>
>>67910923
>being in charge of their own lives instead of having to obey a man
That would be cool if it hadn't become a complete turn around and most women nowadays just expect that everything is handed to them. Just because a guy gets sex through you doesn't mean he now needs to obey your every whim.

To be honest I just want enough money to have a comfortable life and look after plenty of (my) children, yet I can't have that because salaries are crap, housing prices have skyrocketed, everything related to kids cost a shitload. So basically I HAVE to go out and work if I want them, which I (and some decently sourced researc) think is actually bad for a child's development. One mid-tier salary no longer covers the costs of raising a family.

Thanks, feminism.
>>
>>67912751
>>67913569

You're just a castrated white male.
You're the end of thousands of years of European lineage and you're taking the genes of that guy you're with with you to the grave.

A really perverse way of destroying European people.

Doesn't fucking matter how conservative or pro-white you are when you're a literal castrated male.
>>
>>67910923
Nothing wrong with gender roles. You can be a stay-at-home dad or a work-all-day mom.

Your image is just bait though. It's promoting that gender is a social construct, which it isn't.
>>
>>67915965
You too will be used and thrown away like garbage by a woman.
>>
>>67910923
Why because we want wives not dudes for wives.
And no arguments cuz you know thats what happens when you entrr the workforce.You turn into dudes.
I dont want to fuck dudes because im not gay.That is the main truth behind all the bullshit.You want power and all that?All good but dont complain about men.Ever.Dont ever ask where all us good ones have gone or whether chivalry is dead because why would i treat an asshole dude with chivalry.
I would put my fist through his face,fart and then start dating minority women who havent been caught up in the women to dudes program.
>>
>>67910923
99% chance youre jsut a troll trying to trigger us, but in that 1% chance ill try to explain

1.men and women are innately different in many ways aren't we? doesnt that make each of us good in other things
2.why does everyone think working at home and being submissive is negative and less valuable because its not
3.if gender roles dont exist demographics go to absolute shit
4.it starts making the culture overly feminized and a target to stronger arab and similar cultures

these are only the most obvious, I could go on...
>>
>>67915921
Well, I live as an effeminate male still, so...
>>
That's not the problem.

The problem is society and politics making children choose gender norms at an early age and standing up for pedophiles.
>>
>>67911179
>2016
>Having kids

????
>>
>>67915793
>all the newcomers.
Listen nigger, there are no newcomers. They're just shills. Seriousl if they are newcomers they should lurk instead of disrupting threads with retarded shit.

>Goes to a ultra conservative national socialist board
>Here's an Idea "let's talk gender roles"
>Either is retarded or a shill

OP can go search for Black pigeon speaks on youtube and get every single basic fucking info he needs and then actually start a good thread.
>>
File: 1452238390315.png (105 KB, 504x266) Image search: [Google]
1452238390315.png
105 KB, 504x266
>>67915965
i meant mgtow sorry.
and yes, its all shilling by jews to turn men gay.

Women arent even 10% as bad as /pol/ and /r9k/ make them out to be.
>>
>>67916230
>The problem is society and politics

Which have been subverted by WOMEN, yes.
>>
>>67915978
There are rules here for christ sake, you know the drill...
>>
File: homewrecker1.jpg (141 KB, 2094x345) Image search: [Google]
homewrecker1.jpg
141 KB, 2094x345
>>67916092
Not me. I've checked out. I make a pretty nice salary that affords me a high-end studio apartment in a highrise, ride a motorcycle, and I never go past the "honeymoon and blowjobs" phase.

Right now, I most enjoy homewrecking, when the opportunity presents. I'm liberating these men by leaving my balls hanging out of their wives.
>>
>>67911584
unfortunately there are so many things wrong with it

attidtude like this is what created feminism and sjw bullshit in the First place
it doesnt stop there, thats just the First step in fall of our civilization
>>
>>67915157
So instead of cure we deepen the ilness.

Bravo
>>
>>67916261
Sort of your duty if you're white.
>>
>>67916311
>subverted by WOMEN
the fact that men literally hold all of the power and wealth in the world and somehow let a bunch of incompetent women wrestle any power from them is really pathetic desu. Women werent even allowed to vote until just a few decades ago
>>
>>67910923
The problem is women want to act like men but get a pussy pass like women. If they want to act like men they better be prepared to be treated like men.
>>
>>67915640
>I'm more NS than alt-right
>a tranny nazi
>But, honestly I got sick of the fact that because I'm a tranny I'm supposed to follow along with the rabid feminist/marxist take on every issue
Transgenderism is a feminist-marxist idea.
>I just want to be a woman in that culture instead of a man
Well, that sucks, but you just can't become a women. You have to man up and take responsibility to keep society together. Life is not about your happiness. We all have our crosses to bear.
>Plus, conservatives tend to be more attractive to me than the whiny libcuck manlets.
Those aren't conservatives

>>67915910
>the rule is that on 4chan 9/10 "girls" are trannies and the other 1 is just pretending.
Sounds about right
>>
File: 1458321957114.jpg (226 KB, 1269x575) Image search: [Google]
1458321957114.jpg
226 KB, 1269x575
>>67916261
>PROUD WHITE MAN
>CONCERNED ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE
>DOESN'T WANT KIDS
Go fuck yourself, shill.
>>
>>67915482
Lived in Germany and now I live in the States.

Are you seriously telling me that the majority of people can afford to have two kids with one persons paycheck?

This is just delusional.
>>
>>67913202
I'd happily be a stay at home Dad but the only women who are for that seem to be absolute cunts so it doesn't work.
>>
>>67916311
Did we all forget that Jews have a big hand in our politics in America oooooorrrrr are women the new enemy?
>>
>>67916349
>instead of cure
im going to assume you are either uneducated or underaged, but there is literally no cure at the moment. They tried a lot of things for decades but hormones are the only thing proven to atleast help them not be suicidal.
>>
>>67913216
>corn beef and cabbage
Culinary excellence.
>>
>>67916466
The later one, as long as you don't think about the first one ;)
>>
>>67916261
Yes goyim, don't have kids, let the fertile migrants keep the population going.
>>
>>67910923
survival of the European people
>>
>>67916466
I would trust a Jew with my life before trusting a woman to stop cheating and lying for a day.
>>
>>67910923

Like with anything freedom related they're free to be anything they like, but I don't have to like it either.
>>
File: 1458017475143.png (423 KB, 657x411) Image search: [Google]
1458017475143.png
423 KB, 657x411
This is where white women go after they've tried a few black dicks and want to find a white beta provider.

Her: heeeeyy
Him: heeyyyy
Her: so whaddaya say, lets get coffee, then married tomorrow, then I'll get blacked while you're at work and take half your shit?
Him: cooooolll ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>67910923
They shouldn't have to be
But they shouldn't expect me or anyone else to settle down with them if they refuse to sacrifice their job for having a secure family life
>>
>>67910923
Because it is destroying civilization.
>>
>>67916311
The way modern women are is just a side effect of a larger problem
>>
>>67915877
I'm not a Slovakian model but so what? The guy will never want a housewife because he can get models and yet said models don't want to be housewives? Don't miss the point, please.
>>
>>67914341
Shame they don't look like them isn't it?
>>
>>67916277
>See "shittier" thread
>option 1 ignore so there are less "shittier" threads
>option 2 answer with some retarded meme to make newfags leave

What do you want to achive?
You think you are the chosen one or some shit?
Our idea should be to enlighten people!
Hitler said that in Mein Kampf.
>>
>>67913688
i make a more convincing women and thats sayin summit
>>
>>67916757
No, you fool, they're the cause.
>>
>>67910923
Because male and female biological prerogatives are different. Men want as many kids as possible, women want a secure situation that lets them have children with a successful mate.

These two things are inherently at odds with one another due to the natural mortality rate from childbirth. If women can't get a strong successful mate, they breed with one and settle for a secure provider, or become part of a harem.

In a society where women are afforded too much power the decline in the birth-rate is noticeable, and thus perilous to the species.
>>
>>67915141
This sounds like some MGTOW beware of women bullshit. Relationships aren't just about sex. And it wasn't until recently that women began cheating at the rate of men. Before it was men who would sleep around and be disloyal to their women since they have higher sex drives.

It's no fucking secret that long term relationships slow down and both parties aren't as sexually as attractive to each other as they initially were. You get past it and work at it for the good of the family unit
>>
>>67916717
go away venom snake
>>
>>67916761
I was telling that your "goal" of finding a rich guy is dillusional, find someone around your same status. Trust me If it meant them bucks id shack up with land whale nigger Oprah but thats just fucking silly to think some rich whore will come sweep me up and take care of me.
>>
File: 5510883f3e189.jpg (42 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
5510883f3e189.jpg
42 KB, 500x377
>>67916887
There are some pretty ugly trannies out there but there are also a few cute ones.
>>
>>67916717
Yuup
>>
>>67916673
insecure cuck, a good woman will never cheat if her confident alphamale trusts her.
>>
>>67916932
>This sounds like some MGTOW beware of women bullshit.

Ah, the eternal leftist.

1. It's no matter if a man cheats.
2. Women have the higher sex drive.
3. 'the good of the family unit' is the opposite of what women want.
>>
>>67916673
God damn it germany, I would have thought you, of all people would have been able to see through the narrative. The only reason women are the way they are now is because of the "jews"
Not the average every day jewish man, but the jews who attend Bilderberg meetings, jews like Soros
>>
>>67916442
>NS
I didn't even see that. That's hilarious. Must be a real masochist or it really enjoys cleaning ovens
>>
>>67917063
no, a good woman will never cheat if she is kind and empathetic enough to truly love her significant other. Men cheat just about as often as women do. Its not a gender thing, its a human thing.
>>
>>67916932
If you think you will ever get to the point where you or her both suddenly give up sex, then you're deluding yourself.

She's either going to want it with you, or when she stops wanting it with you, she'll start wanting it with someone else.

You can't just back-burner sex. Religion kept this in line, which is why chastity was such a huge moral, as was loyalty, because it was based around the women still fucking their husband and him only, even when she got bored.

>b-bu-buh sex doesn't matter after a while

Keep telling yourself that and hope you never witness tyrone's balls hanging out of her in your marital bed.
>>
>>67917063
Yea its ultimatly about keeping the leash tight and never giving her an inch. You have to portray authority and masculinity pretty much constantly. Not talking Clint Eastwood all day but letting her know who wears the pants.
>>
>>67917134
>The only reason women are the way they are now is because of the "jews"

The "jews" being actually a bunch of witches such as Angela and Hillary.
>>
File: 1453054537945.png (17 KB, 300x181) Image search: [Google]
1453054537945.png
17 KB, 300x181
>>67917063
>>
>>67917219
LOL and I bet you're willing to accept her trust in return for a state-backed contract that can fuck you hardcore.

That's what marriage is.
>>
>>67916861
>Our idea should be to enlighten people!
Sure but there are no "people" left. They're being taught to love black dick starting kindergarten.

Start in young age, start by age 1. Our only hope is the new and future generation. The old and the new one is lost.
>>
>>67917134
>germans should see that

well they are the last who should see that because of the fear to get called a nazi noone even thinks about that.
>>
>>67910923
Women in the work force doubles the work force, meaning less jobs to go around and employers can get away with paying less since people are more desperate for jobs.

I don't believe women have to be pure and sweet, but those are qualities that are liked and accepted, so you can choose to be likable or choose to be a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1457855418636.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1457855418636.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>67917219
>kind and empathetic enough to truly love
>Men cheat just about as often as women do
>Its not a gender thing

Do you ever listen to yourself?
>>
>>67917294
>her trust
my gf has done more than enough to prove how much she loves me considering she supports me financially <3
>can fuck you hardcore.
>i have no idea what a prenup is: the post

If you marry someone you dont trust its your own fucking fault. Iv been dating the love of my life for over a year now and we still arent going to get married for a few more years.

You have no one to blame but yourself if you marry a basic bitch or a gold digger. Its YOUR responsibility to find a decent mate, no one elses.

The problem is beta cucks like you are so desperate for female companionship you fall all over yourself any time a girl talks to you, no matter how much of a cunt she is. You are 100% the problem.
>>
>>67917063
This is a useless tautology.
Of course a good woman won't cheat, she's not a good woman otherwise.
Also you can be as fucking confident as the Don himself, but women will still cheat just because they want someone strange.
Look at Tiger fucking Woods, cheated on his supermodel wife for uggos.
>>
Gender equality is a capitalist meme to double the labor pool.

Reminder that quality of life increases for everyone when the value of labor is higher.
>>
>>67916919
>women exist for all of human history
>things are fine
>bilderberg formed in the 50's
>all of a sudden women start becoming shit
>women's liberation movement begins
Yeah, women are the problem

>>67917253
>The "jews" being actually a bunch of witches such as Angela and Hillary.
You think they have any autonomy? They are both puppets for Soros and Koch
>>
>>67917432
>Men cheat just about as often as women do
statistically its almost exactly the same so obviously its not a gender thing.

Im also sorry if you have never had anyone truly love or care about you before, you must be extremely lonely and depressed. I cant imagine what that must feel like.
>>
>>67917673
>that projection
>>
>>67917544
You will eventually bore her, and she will suck a different cock for a good while before she tells you.
>>
>>67912375

When you put it that way, it all seems so simple
>>
>>67917727
>that projection
how am i projecting? i was talking about love and the person responded by attemption to mock me as if love doesnt exist.

I havent been single for longer than 3 months since i turned 18. I havent gone without love in a very long time <3
>>
>>67917673
>you must be extremely lonely and depressed.

Sure.

Thank God that's not my own fault, but that of deluded women who still believe women's suffrage won't implode on itself.
>>
>>67917227
It sounds like you've been fucking with low iq, low impulse control nigs dude. If you find an intelligent nice broad with good values, there is no reason to be so paranoid. Women these days have the same worries if not more when it comes to men cheating. I've known lots of dudes with their side pieces completely break the hearts of other wise good women. Plus relationships are not just about sex. Of that's all you care about than jerk off or find a hooker
>>
>>67917761
>You will eventually bore her,
unlikely we pretty much share all the same hobbies and interests
>she will suck a different cock
Doubtful she loves mine. Its pretty big and girthy.
>before she tells you.
>this much projection

Is this what happened to you? im so terrible sorry to hear that. Luckily it wont happen to me and no amount of projection from your own failures will ever change that.

>>
>>67915141
WEW that is a rare flag
thanks for posting, high quality too
>>
Daily reminder that women vote liberally and towards the left MORE THAN MEN DO. They vote for pro immigration and for measures that destroy marriage and the two-parent household.
>>
>>67917942
>moving goalposts so far to talking about love to womans sufferage
You literally argue like a woman. You are a faggot arent you.
>>
>>67917835
>how am I projecting
You are assuming events without any information and turning it in to an insult.
>>
>>67910923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_J9tJcXk88
videoreleated is the only one way what feminist can be: far right helper.

eveyrhing else is cucked shit
>>
>>67918064
>t MORE THAN MEN DO
source
>>
>>67917219
yes this is true, did I say something different?
A female will can only truly love a confident male that trusts her (lets take the alpha away, its a stuipid meme)

>>67917238
Damn it America I didnt mean it that way. The "pants" desiccions should have influence of both the fem and the man. Because of the balance between fem and man, balance is very important.

>>67917304
This is not true, I know a 15-16 year old AfD supporter also I am 20. And I was hardcore supporter of Comunism untill my 19th birthday.

loosing hope is the first step of defeat.

SIEG HEIL!
>>
The thing about traditionalism is that it's built on hundreds if not thousands of years of fucking-up and making simple remedies to avoid fucking up again. They're not just founded on muh black and white mentality. But when the remedies hurt people's feelings, then they're swept under the carpet.

The problem of course is that this is happening on a worldwide scale and governments are trying their damndest to contain it as it grows.
>>
>>67916336

Fake and gay. Still

RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>67912375
unfortunately thanks to mass immigration and womens' liberation, labor has been devalued so much that supporting a family on a single person's income is not feasible at all for most people, let alone to a standard that could be called middle class.
>>
>>67917014
lol

That's not my "goal"

Just saying it would be a golden life for a family and for the children to have a mother that is always there to teach them the good ways. But I'm not in any way whatsoever pursuing that housewife life atm cus of what I said that no man around my circle wants a housewife. Do you know why?

Women around me (housewives) have always told me to get educated and have a career to not be dependent of men because they would not respect me. So.. But I think there's a process before you can become a housewife or househubby (maybe one day I'll get you to be a stay at home dad, watcha think?)
>>
>>67910923
they should not be anything.
>>
>>67918086
>assuming
im actually inferring based on the fact the person doesnt think love is real that they never had anyone truly love them. Its actually one of the most logical inferences you can make. Love is a well documented chemical reaction that occurs in the brain. Only people who have never felt it happen would believe it doesnt exist.
>>
>>67917991
>Is this what happened to you?

Nope, I wouldn't start a relationship with a girl unless she's a virgin and wants at least 3 kids. Those are my conditions. They refuse to meet them. I am protected by my own unquestionable principles.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>67918267
>unless she's a virgin and wants at least 3 kids
ahh so you are a forever alone beta virgin. I get it
>>
>>67918076
I am a rationalist, love is not a factor. A relationship is about purpose, not happiness.
>>
File: 1453047472115.jpg (95 KB, 688x631) Image search: [Google]
1453047472115.jpg
95 KB, 688x631
>>67918337
>>
>>67918391
>not happiness.
this is why you will die sad and alone
>>
>>67918337
>>67918239
>I'm totally not projecting
>more projections
>>
>>67918391
agreed. I'm the same way.
>>
File: 423423423423.gif (2 MB, 254x195) Image search: [Google]
423423423423.gif
2 MB, 254x195
>>67915141
>The problem is that eventually women stop wanting to fuck the same guy, and want to fuck another guy.
Hit her. Then.

It's pretty inevitable that somewhere along the relationship trainride -- whether it's marriage or not -- the woman is going to start denying the man sex, whereas at the beginning she never would've, because she wanted it.
Rape her. Then.

>Women get bored once they completely capture a guy, and traditional marriage is "capturing him completely", as signified by the ring and all of the legalities it entails. She knows -- either subconsciously or maliciously -- that he's completely cornered and can't ditch her for another woman at that point, so she gets bored.
Do some fun shit with her. Then. If she bitch. Hit her.

>The only way possible to have a submissive woman in today's world is by being some high-demand guy that every woman wants to fuck when you go out, and thus she is constantly jealous and constantly trying to reel you in like you're some prized fucking bass that is about to break the line and go to some other fisherwoman.
No, you call her shit.. and then take home another chick and force her to watch you fuck that bitch. Then Hit her.

>It's sick and it's shitty, but those are the only way I've ever seen long-term relationships where the woman constantly wants to fuck the guy, and that also includes the guy denying her sex, or at least never pushing her for it, an air of "I can get it elsewhere."
Have you at least TRIED hitting the bitch?

>TL:DR; the second you want a woman, you've already lost. They don't operate on that code anymore in a world where religion is no longer there to keep them loyal and faithful. You need to become their fucking big bass -- not to be confused with Big Boss, which is me.
Nigger, you rape her. Then you tell her you love her. Then she will marry you.

All you /pol/ betafags should spend some time with Hassan and Abdul. They have GREAT dating tips.
>>
>>67918425
>look mah i strawmanned as hard as possible!

You need to be atleast 18 years old or not living in your parents basement to post here
>>
>>67918431
What's it to you? Just walk away and be happy with your, uh, "girlfriend".
>>
>>67917577
>good woman won't cheat
I agree

>cant be confident as X
Why you put yourself in a relation to someone?
That is a lack of confidence...
>>
>>67918469
>>67918425

is germany your buttbuddy? You guys would make a cute couple.
>>
>>67918391
What if the purpose is happiness?
>>
>>67918713
Oh man, do you even read what you post?>>67918524
If only you could understand the irony.
>>
>>67918524
I hate my parents, they divorced and ruined my childhood.

I swore to do everything in my power to prevent that happening to myself, as well as every man I respect. That's more important than some woman's fee-fees.
>>
File: large.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>67918570
This Canuck is hilarious, he thinks he's a romantic
>>
>>67918570
>What's it to you?
oh its just funny to mock delusional people.

>>67918645
>That is a lack of confidence

This is 100% incorrect. If you are confident in yourself you dont worry about the other person cheating because you know that you are a good enough person for them to not cheat on. Only people who are insecure about themselves because they know they have little to offer worry about being cheated on
>>
File: sad2.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
sad2.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>67918391
>rationalist
>>
we call fem bitches "herrings" in the russian internet
>>
File: 1371679872455.jpg (63 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1371679872455.jpg
63 KB, 399x382
>tfw I try being a misogynist but women in my life are mostly nice to me

I am conflicted, I want to hate them, but the only people who caused me trouble and who still do are all men
>>
>>67918821
>he thinks he's a romantic
you keep making all these assumptions and they are pretty silly.>>67918820
>they divorced and ruined my childhood.

Right. Thats 50% your dads fault and 50% your moms fault.
>>
>>67918766
It isn't.

>>67918860
>delusional people

You mean like those idiots who believe a woman who fucks around without being married somehow isn't a whore?
>>
File: import more.gif (1 MB, 339x269) Image search: [Google]
import more.gif
1 MB, 339x269
>gif related is how you get girls
take control, MAN.
>>
>>67914741
>playing handegg and field fairies
>not playing glorious Ice Fight with your Guys
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>67919009
>isn't a whore
>im too unintelligent to understand what a word means

First of all, a whore is someone who is PAID for sex. You are thinking of the word slut.

Second of all, there is no difference between a man sleeping around and a woman sleeping around since in order for 1 to happen the other has to happen as well.
>>
>>67918952
>Right. Thats 50% your dads fault and 50% your moms fault.
Be honest You're 15, right?
>>
>>67918860
the question is am I not understandable?
or are you just stuipid and cant read?

I meant if you want to put yourself in relation to someone else, then you lack confidence.

> If you are confident in yourself you dont worry about the other person cheating

I fucking said that before! Just using other words.
>>
>>67916336
if I every saw that pig id slit his fcking degenerate throat
aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhh, that little disgusting piece of shit fills me with so much anger
>>
>>67919133
>You are thinking of the word slut.

No, I deliberately used the word "whore".

She's whoring and you know it.

>there is no difference between a man sleeping around and a woman sleeping around

Obviously false. You must've gotten an F in biology.
>>
File: 1456857865645-pol.jpg (495 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456857865645-pol.jpg
495 KB, 1280x720
>>67918337
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>67919158
no im 24.

If your parents get divorced its literally the fault of both parents because whatever happened its still both parents fault for getting married and having kids in the first place. No one forced them to get married, no one forced them to get married to THAT person, and no one forced them to have kids. They chose to do all of those things with someone they shouldnt have.

Its just like when a con artist manages to con some guilleble fool. Its partly the con artist for being an asshole, and its partly the gullible fool for being conned so easily.

Do you know what personal responsiblity is? You are responsible for your own actions. Period. If you get married to someone of your own free will the consequences are your own fault.
>>
>>67918076
100% projection
filthy Canadian kike you are cant accept the fact anons smart and non cucked unlike your pathetic self
>>
>>67919133
>there is no difference between a man sleeping around and a woman sleeping around

One is men being men. The other is women with penis envy trying to act like men, or damaged goods desperate to fill the emptiness
>>
>>67919335
>She's whoring and you know it.
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

No. Unless they are physically being paid for sex they are not whores. Stop being a fucking tumblrina and changing words to mean whatever you want them to mean.

>ou must've gotten an F in biology.

Im not talking about children being born, but thats a good point. A man sleeping around is actually 100% worse because he has the potential to father as many children as women he sleeps with . A woman can only get pregnant once no matter how many men she sleeps with.

>>67919350
>muh biased statistics skewed by niggers are facts
nope
>>
>>67911179
Us men all have aspirations. Why would a woman set hers aside to have children? Why would she have to stay home if she did? Women can continue to follow their dreams in the professional world as well as have children.
>>
File: its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>67919421
>>67919465
>this much of a double standard

>ITS OK FOR MEN TO SLEEP AROUND BECAUSE ITS THEIR BIOLOGY BUT EVEN THOUGH ITS IN WOMENS BIOLOGY TO DO THE SAME I DONT THINK ITS OK BECAUSE OF MY FEE FEES
>>
>>67910923
I don't have a problem with women getting an education and working. I have a problem with bitches, especially those who look down on housewives.
>>
>>67919634
>muh biased statistics skewed by niggers are facts
I'm enjoying the show so far but come one.
>>
>>67910923
Certain aspects of men and women are fundamentally different. Men suck at some things, women suck other things. These traits complement one another, and those traits define most (if not all) gender roles we see today.
>>
>>67919634
And you pay for sex by being a cuckold. There is no such thing as a girlfriend.
>>
>>67917991
>unlikely we pretty much share all the same hobbies and interests

Which is why you're not at all interesting to her anymore. You're already just her "girlfriend she does shit with", while she's enthusiastically riding the cock of her Zumba coach.
>>
>>67919656
What aspirations do women have? What have they accomplished with this women's liberation? Without government, women wouldn't be able to compete with men.
She would stay at home because women are more attached to children. They take more time off work to stay with the children where as men actually put it more work to provide for their family when they have kids. Nooneis saying women can't have a career and raise their kids, but the vast majority of women can't do that and won't
>>
>>67919406
>Do you know what personal responsiblity is?

Do you know anything about human nature? Sometimes people do fucked up shit for no good reason. Sometimes they change. Sometimes you change, and people don't like the new you so they alter their behavior towards you. Sometimes it's entirely one party's fault.

My parents are married, they're just self-righteous, kinda like you
>>
>>67919864
are you implying niggers dont completely skew statistics? but according to this men commit 90% of all violent crime in the US. If we dont take into account its mostly niggers then it means men are really just evil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violent_crime#United_States
>>
>>67919746
>wakes up in glorious weedistan
>another beautiful day under our führer trudeau
>my führer instructs me of Rights of women and that there are some dirty places where they are not fully acknowleged
>must spread the word and make my führer proud
>4chan locked on
>easiest way to infiltrate is to pretend to be like one of them but present edgy beliefs
>>
>>67919634
>A woman can only get pregnant once no matter how many men she sleeps with.

One man fucks ten women, one woman gets pregnant. Everybody knows who the father is, chances are high he'll take responsibility, etc.

One woman gets fucked by ten men and gets pregnant. Who's the father? Will she get all 10 men to take part in a paternity test? Will that one lucky man be willing to rise the child of a despicable whore?

You see, the issue is not in favor of whores.
>>
>>67920107
I'm implying you are full of shit by not giving your data and instead going for
>MUH BIASED DATA
>>
I've been married three times, and am now on my third wife. She, unlike the others, is the bread-winner in the household. I'm the happiest in my life, and so is she. 15 years, going strong. We both share tasks when it comes to the kids, and it works just fine. So yeah, fellas, gender roles exist and if you want to play the part fine but you're limiting yourself.
>>
>>67919746
>I DONT THINK ITS OK BECAUSE OF MY FEE FEES

I don't give a fuck if some slut gives her pussy away. Whore it up, baby. But when I call you a slut, it's cause you're a slut, and that's nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>67913156
Same with government.
>somebody tell your pm
>>
File: 1457898238233.jpg (194 KB, 686x999) Image search: [Google]
1457898238233.jpg
194 KB, 686x999
>>67920107
>STOP SHITTALKING MUH WOMEN u filthy hypocrites we all Know men are evil accept it
>>
>>67919914
>And you pay for sex by being a cuckold
>muh buzzwords
she literally supports me you inbred.

>>67920054
>girlfriend she does shit with
how the fuck did you know i was a girl?
>while she's enthusiastically riding the cock of her Zumba coach.
>this much projection
yeah it doesnt happen sorry.
>>67920104
>Sometimes they change.
people dont change from being the most loving and caring people in the world to heartless bitches. Thats not how our brains work. Either you were being extremely guilleble and they fooled you, or something really traumatic happened to cause the change in behavior. Trauma is the only thing that can cause that.
>>
>>67920402
She thinks nothing of you and will fuck behind your back. As you have proven to everyone here, you are not a real man, so it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>67914420
What about tomboys?
>>
>>67920402
>arguing with 3 people that tell you how full of shit are you
What a sad cunt you are, thanks for the show tho.
>>
>>67920127
sorry croatia but my mommy told me not to talk to subhumans from 3rd world countries.

>>67920207
>One man fucks ten women, one woman gets pregnant.
except thats not how it works. One man fucks 10 women and TEN women get pregnant.

Holy shit you are so beyond retarded its hilarious.

>>67920255
>your data
what data do you want?

>>67920291
>But when I call you a slut, it's cause you're a slut, and that's nothing to be proud of.
and when you get called a creepy beta cuck its because you are a creepy beta cuck, and thats not something to be proud of.

>>67920354
faggot detected. GO get aids somewhere else.
>>
>>67910923
I wouldn't mind being a stay at home dad.

but it would probably turn into this whole "HE SPENDS MORE TIME WITH THE KIDS THAN ME THEY LIKE HIM MORE THAN ME HE JUST USES ME FOR MY MONEY REEEEEEEE" drama where she starts cheating on me and then files divorce papers.
>>
>>67920402
>people dont change from being the most loving and caring people in the world to heartless bitches

No sillypants, I'm saying they're both at the same time - because we, as humans, are capable of the full spectrum of emotion.
>>
>>67919049
#SWAG
>>
>>67920635
>One man fucks 10 women and TEN women get pregnant.

There's this thing called mensutral cycle, thanks again for proving your utter lack of a grasp on simple biology.
>>
>>67920402
>woman supports me
>lol we all Know lesbeanism is ok its 2016 cmon
>women are better than men you filthy chauvinists
>>
>>67920526
>She thinks nothing of you and will fuck behind your back.
>maximum_projection_overload_engaged.jpeg

yeah it just doesnt happen sorry.

>you are not a real man
i never once claimed to be. She doesnt like real men. She masturbates to traps.

>>67920603
>>arguing with 3 people that tell you how full of shit are you
this is nothing. My record was a few months ago when i had a probably 1v11 thread. Now that was entertaining.
>>
>>67920635
>>67919634

please get off this board you're making our country look like a bunch of retarded liberal cucks, germany is 100% right:

>>67920207
>>
>>67920763
wat
>>
>>67920635
if only she taught you anything else like common decency
btw. read the sticky on logical fallacies you inbred piece of shit
read this you scum and then return: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
>>
File: 1453851464823.png (344 KB, 634x498) Image search: [Google]
1453851464823.png
344 KB, 634x498
>>67910923
You can do whatever the fuck you want but you're not free from the consequences of your decisions.
>>
>>67920635
>get aids
from you?
>>
>>67920763
>1v11 thread

You are as entertaining as that Black History Revisionist Canadian.
I hope you will keep posting anon.
>>
File: 1457120415904.jpg (77 KB, 780x501) Image search: [Google]
1457120415904.jpg
77 KB, 780x501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM1pBGxmclc
>>
>>67920866
>>>67920763

It's stopped making sense completely
>>
>>67920663
Maybe you are, but im not capable of being like that and I know my gf isnt. Sorry to burst your bubble.

>>67920724
>thanks again for proving your utter lack of a grasp on simple biology.

you never mentioned if they were on or off their period. Women are fertile all the time. IF those 10 women knew eachother their periods could very well have been synced and they could have all been ovulating at the exact same time. I bet you didnt know that women can sync menstrual cycles now did ya ;)

>>67920731
>women are better than men
at what? sex? sure. Fishing? nope. Boxing? Nope. Music? nope. Men and women are biologically different and therefore have different strengths and weaknesses. The fact i am attracted to women doesnt even imply that i have some sort of hatred towards men. You are attracted to women and you dont hate men do you? Well its the same thing really.
>>
>>67921088
>>
>>67918512
Finally a swede whos not a cuck.

I dunno why domestic abuse is funny to me. But it do
>>
>>67920817
i love you more than anything in the world though.

>germany is 100% right:

except hes not. If a man has sex with 10 women a lot more than 1 of them is going to get pregnant, especially if they are all ovulating you retard.

>>67920866
wat

>>67920914
dawww did the little 3rd world croat get bootybothered that his country is so poor?

>>67920988
lesbians dont have aids silly

>>67920992
>Black History Revisionist Canadian
what is this vodoo magic

>>67921007
so based on that picture i can sexually identify as a tampon? does that mean i have the right to enter a womans vagina?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.