[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you mad that Bernie still isn't out of the race yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Are you mad that Bernie still isn't out of the race yet?

Clinton's stronghold is behind and the states going forward are pro-Bernie.

He only has to win 54% of the remaining states.
>>
>He only has to win 54% of the remaining states.

Can you not into math?
He has to win all the remaining states by at least 57% to get to Hillary's lead

Did you just come from /r/sanders or something?
>>
>>67911070
Implying that's hard

He just has to win by a bit over half, if he's going to win anyways he would win by more than a little over half
>>
I enjoy watching those threads on reddit where retarded lefticucks go "I only earn $1400 and am a single mom, but I calculated if me and my son Ja'sonal eat one sandwich less, we can donate to Bernie! It's our future after all!!! MONEYBOMBBBBB!!!"

Selfdestruction at its finest
>>
>>67911453
You do realize that the only time he won by more than 57% was in his home state of Vermont, New Hampshire and Colorado which is the DUDE WEED capital

Clinton still has NY, Penn, Kentucky, NJ, Arizona and Utah
>>
>>67910735
>Clinton's stronghold is behind
>she's leading in Arizona
>she's leading in Utah
>she's leading in Maryland
>she has a monstrous lead in New York
>she's leading in Pennsylvania
>she'll most likely win New Jersey
>she'll most likely take Indiana
>she'll most likely win California
>her lead among women increases every day
>no one will donate to Bernie now
>none of the upcoming states are winner take all
>>
even if he wins by 57% averaged and gets the lead, why would the superdelegates side with him? ""He won with a 1% lead, lets switch over guys""???

Nobody cares about him except SJWs
Obama is backing Hillary
DNS is backing Hillary
Majority(duh) of demo-rats are backing Hillary
His only appeal is for the age group of 18-30 liberals

He outspent Hillary in last 5 states and yet lost badly. cause he doesn't fucking know how to deal with money efficiently other than 'tax the rich, donations from poor'
>>
>>67912156
DNC*
not Domain Name System...
>>
I think Trump / Sanders would be a more interesting race than Trump / Clinton.

Maybe i just hate Shilliary that much. Yeah, thats probably it.
>>
>>67912156
poo in loo
>>
>>67910735
>Are you mad that Bernie still isn't out of the race yet?
Nah, I want this train wreck to go on for as long as possible,
>>
He's hoping for an indictment.
>>
Literally the only states Bernie could win are the Pacific NW SJW colonies OR and WA and maaaaaaybe small white mountain states like UT/WY/MT
>>
File: 1457943161046.png (566 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
1457943161046.png
566 KB, 600x849
>>67910735
no im not.

>Hillary has to burn money to deal with bernie
>has to focus on Bernie instead of Trump

simple as that. more money she has to burn, the more bernies people hate Hillary

its a win win for Trump.
>>
>>67910735
Not really. The longer this senile jew stays in the race, the more of a divide will remain between berniefags and hillary. If he were to give up early on, that'd give these cucks plenty of time to reconcile. The false hope will crush the berniefags.
>>
Bernie wins with white voters 55-45. He loses with black voters 70-30 (or worse). He's somewhere in between with latinos.

The numbers are not on his side. If he has to win 54% of the remaining delegates to win, he can't do it. He'd need a ton of Michigan-level upsets to even be viable.

It's funny that blacks are destroying Bernie's odds, and his supporters won't blame them for it. They'll just keep on cucking.
>>
>>67912987
And all this is assuming that if bernie gets one delegate more than hillary, that all the hillary superdelegates would switch over to bernie.

The berniefags love to say "but that's what happened with obama!!!" and while that is somewhat true, both obama and hillary were establishment controlled good goyim. They were willing to switch from one side of the same coin to the other. But they will absolutely not switch for bernie. Not a chance. And it's for the same basic reason that the GOP will not nominate Trump if they can help it (ie, he wins far more delegates than anyone else but just 1 shy of 1237)
>>
It doesn't do Bernie much good to win states by 2% when Hillary keeps thrashing him by double digit percentages when she wins.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.