[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, lets say Donald Trump wins and a civil war breaks out because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 101.png (293 KB, 610x403) Image search: [Google]
101.png
293 KB, 610x403
Ok, lets say Donald Trump wins and a civil war breaks out because of it, what happens, who wins, what's the most likely outcome?
>>
>>67909527
Right wing nationalists win because liberals cant into guns
>>
>>67909527
The party that supports the 2nd amendment and always will.
>>
>>67909628
But they have gorillions of black savages.
>>
>>67909752

Savages vs guns...
>>
>>67909752
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zulu_War
>>
File: IMG_8249.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8249.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>67909752
ever wonder why Americans own so many assault rifles?
>>
>>67909752
black people cant into firearms either, and white people actually fill out the paperwork for automatic weapons and cannons and shit

my local gun club has like 4 or 5 members with light and heavy machine guns, or cannons. i used to go to a meet for the part of the state i live in and some dudes have huge artillery pieces and even tanks.

black people just got shitty keltec plastic garbage or hipoints and glocks, maybe a few ak's and ar's here and there. they never have any substantial arms
>>
File: haha.gif (168 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
168 KB, 375x375
>>67910115
>>67909872

mah nigga
>>
>>67909527
the blacks will chimp out but nothing will happen as always
>>
>>67909527
The police and military supports Trump. + ~50% of the population.
Also, don't forget that the liberals a.k.a anti-Trump shits are brainless fags that can't fight a war.

So.. Trump.
>>
>>67909872
Rourke's Drift.

>Men of Harlech stop your dreaming
>Can't you see their spear points gleaming
>See their warrior's pennants streaming
>To this battle field
>>
>>67909527
>implying liberals will fight for anything they believe in
>>
>>67909527
Who would be fighting against who? According to gallup, 43% of Americans are democrats (anti-trump) as opposed to the 39% that are Republican. Among those 39% of Americans, only half (49% as of february) support Trump. The means only around 1 in 5 Americans support trump. Are these 1 in 5 people going to start a civil war against the rest? And whose side do you think the military is going to be on?

I know you are from El Salvador but it's time to face reality. There will be no civil war. America doesn't actually like Trump all that much.
>>
>>67909527
I will be getting comfy in the state of WestVirginia where the minority population is abysmally low. We also just got concealed carry with out permit passed.
>>
>>67910265
In an all out war scenario where white people are serious blacks will not chimp out, they know they are both out numbered and outgunned.
And the spics will come to our side, even if they hate us they know we are better than blacks.
>>
>>67909527
Well there wouldn't be a civil war. Liberals just protest because they can get away with it. The second there is a personal stake most of them back off. So most will preach for a Civil War on Tumblr while taking selfies with funny filters.

In a theoretical race war. Right wingers will win. The blacks cannot into organization and will kill each other if somebody wears the wrong colored underwear.
>>
>>67911158
Kek'd, what?
Spics and blacks won't fight at all. The only Spics and blacks that will actually take up arms are the gangs/gangsters, which would mean: Whites vs Spics vs Blacks.

If the war actually took place, spics and blacks THAT SUPPORTS TRUMP would fight for Trump. There won't be only whites vs only blacks.
>>
Liberal hippies vs ranchers
Guess who's gonna get gunned down?
>>
>>67911080
>There will be no civil war.

That's why i started with a "lets say", just wanted to read some OPINIONS.
>>
>>67910250
Tanks?

where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>67912250
Okay, anon, let me rephrase then.

If there is a civil war between Trump supporters and non-Trump supports, the 80% of Americans who do not support trump will win. Not only that, but the US armed forces will be on their side. It would literally be a bunch of angry rednecks (because the smarter supporters would know better) against the combined might of anti-trump revolutionaries and the entirety of the us military.

To put it another way, Trump would get stumped.
>>
>>67911080
you are making the assumption that a civil war will have only 2 sides and there will be 100% participation rate. People don't side with trumps in an election don't mean that they won't side with him in a conflict, especially when the opponent include the BLM.
>>
>>67912896
I don't know anyone in this thread who isn't making an assumption, anon.
>>
>>67909752

How did those savages work out when just a few Trump supporters fought back?
>>
File: texas.jpg (568 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
texas.jpg
568 KB, 1680x1050
>>67909527
>Who wins
This occurred randomly while playing as Greece
It is a prophecy
>>
>>67910172
holy shit what is that pistol
>>
>>67914651
Gaem?
>>
>>67914651
>macedonian nationalists
what the fug is that
>>
>>67912896
>the BLM
nice
>>
>>67915126
Europa Universalis 4: Extended Timeline mod
>>67915152
I conquered FYROM
They are Fyromesian nationalists
>>
>>67915525
kek fucking jew devs and their propaganda
>>
File: 1457836116442.png (223 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
1457836116442.png
223 KB, 500x616
I just wish to say that the content of the Anti-gun-grabber rhetoric that I hear implies one thing above all else:

SOME Americans seem SUPER KEEN on the idea of shooting other Americans.

Just saying.
Civil war will totally make SOME nutters super happy.

"ITS HAPPENING! FINALLY!"
>>
>>67909527
Look at it this way

>liberal blacks revolt
>cities are destroyed by mass rioting
>Entire white community and military team up to stomp them out.

>Pro gunners revolt.
>shoot a couple of power stations from a mile away
>blacks revolt
>see above.
>>
>>67912250
The premise of this thread is that Trump wins the presidency and then a civil war breaks out. Why would the military fight against those fighting for Trump, the president?
>>
>>67916197
This was meant for>>67912829
>>
tough war, whites vs savages with illegal guns
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.