[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
they say they can win the election without the spic vote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: chingatumadrePOL.jpg (30 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
chingatumadrePOL.jpg
30 KB, 600x372
all jokes aside, your emperor can't win unless he appeals to the Latino voters so what will you do when he looses to Shillary?
>>
>looses
Nice try Pedro, but I'm sorry to say that you have to go back.
>>
>>67907010
Trump will win 75-80% of the white vote. It will be a landslide
>>
Isn't Trump actually surprisingly popular among Spic and Mudslime voters?
>>
File: Fernandes.jpg (68 KB, 1080x552) Image search: [Google]
Fernandes.jpg
68 KB, 1080x552
>>67907010
>>
>>67907010
>implying legal Mexicans aren't salivating at the thought of fucking over illegals
>>
He have latino voters already, José .
>>
>>67907010
He's gonna do better than Romney did with Hispanics. Throw in a better percentage of white voters - and blacks are going back to not giving a shit.

Trump landslide.

You'll have to try and console yourself by sucking more cocks than usual, OP.
>>
>>67907570
I'm a spic and at least 2/3s of my spic family are voting for Trump. He's not as unpopular as the media claims he is.
>>
>>67907010
>your emperor can't win unless he appeals to the Latino voters
He's doing extremely well with latinos compared to the average republican nominee. Minorities want jobs, and that's what Trump is offering.
>>
He needs the Cuban vote not the beaner vote
>>
>>67907010
Aren't Hispanics concentrated in states that already go blue?
>>
>>67907010
He already has the LEGAL spic vote, dude. It's the illegals who don't like him.

Protip: a huge number of legal Mexicans and Latinos HATE their illegal brethren, and want them gone.
>>
>>67907010
Latino's are not one monolithic entity you racist nigger cunt
>>
File: image.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>67907010
>he thinks legal mexicans don't hate illegal mexicans
>>
>>67910139
>implying the illegals aren't being shipped around and enabled to rig the election all over the country.
>>
File: 1456092436317.jpg (226 KB, 624x720) Image search: [Google]
1456092436317.jpg
226 KB, 624x720
>Florida bro.
>White but nearly all friends are Cuban.
>My family voted for Trump.
>All of my Cuban friends and their family have voted for Trump in the primaries, most of these people have never ever voted in primary elections before.
>70+ Cuban people have told me PERSONALLY over the course of the last few months that they want Trump over anyone else and love his stance on immigration.
>Am told by Cuban business owners from same family that they love Trump and most of their employees will vote for Trump.

This is my personal network of people I hang out with. These are people I barbecue and drink beer with. They immigrated legally, built their own businesses and have good lives here, and they worked tooth and nail to do it. They're gun owners and they can't fucking stand dipshit niggers who don't want to work. These are good honest people that hate to the CORE the idea that they aren't being good kept pets if they don't vote democrat.

There is a fucking reason we told Rubio to suck adderall, and next on the list is that pantsuited bitch.

>ps gas the Haitians, island war now.
>>
File: jew jitsu.jpg (51 KB, 484x311) Image search: [Google]
jew jitsu.jpg
51 KB, 484x311
>>67913873
>These are people I barbecue

Fucking barbaric, man. You should only barbecue jews.
>>
>>67913873
What do they think of Haitians?
>>
>>67907010
He is creating jobs, we do love jobs amigo.
>>
>>67907570

Yes, the mad illegals can wait in line like the rest of us
>>
>>67907010
and what if I told you that Shekellary can't win with only the minorities and the feminists behind her
>>
>>67911339
This. The media keeps grasping at straws to try and make Trump seem like a failure, but it just shows how immature liberals are once they don't get their way. I'm a Latino and I'm voting Trump, fuck Hillary. I hope she gets sent to prison after she loses the election.
>>
>>67914386
Smelly thieves and fucking idiots that'll fuck up whatever you let them touch. Good example is if you go to a junkyard in Florida. Take what you need, but don't needlessly destroy shit for the next person. A Haitian will need a steering wheel and piss in the back seat of a car so that the rest of the interior is ruined. Shit like that. Hire them to do work? Better have whatever they need for the job chained to something.
>>
>>67907010
Second-generation spics HATE illegals
>>
File: sdtt.jpg (159 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
sdtt.jpg
159 KB, 500x560
>>
>>67907570

It's hard to say. People trumpet Nevada, but spics were only like 4% of the electorate.
>>
File: fag.jpg (233 KB, 504x689) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
233 KB, 504x689
>>67914887
Haha. Great. I once heard this libertarian economist suggest that we should resettle the entire population of Haiti in the US because it will help grow the GDP.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.