[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people think Webb would be a good VP to trump? He has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
Why do people think Webb would be a good VP to trump?

He has a (D) next to his name which will only give more fuel to saying "Trump isn't a true conservative"

And Webb is still a cuck, believes in fag marriage and supports degeneracy.
>>
>>67905877
Trump isn't a true conservative though. It's almost like you don't know any of his positions.

>believes in fag marriage

So does Trump.
>>
>>67905877
he's a vet, advocate for 2nd amendment rights, and hates Shillary; that will redeem him
>>
>>67906340
>So does Trump.
no he doesn't faggot
>>
>>67905877
>He has a (D) next to his name which will only give more fuel to saying "Trump isn't a true conservative"
Good. "True conservatives" are tools of the establishment. It's a made up label created by those in power to identify those who do the bidding of the establishment. Trump is winning because he doesn't pander to the establishment nor to the SJWs. He is his own man and that's why the establishment and "true conservatives" hate him so much. If they try to use that attack against a Trump/Webb ticket, it would only make the public want to vote for them more.
>>
>>67905877
He's one of those Democrats that would fight for your rights even if they disagree with you. I'll take that over the truuuuuuuue conservatives that are all talk no action.
>>
File: 1445854104531.jpg (611 KB, 1343x1932) Image search: [Google]
1445854104531.jpg
611 KB, 1343x1932
>>67905877
Can you even have a Democrat VP with a Republican Prez? Or obviously vise versa too.
>>
>>67906798

he does senpai, he contradicted himself only after he ran as a republican
>>
>>67907137
Literally this.

I'm a big fan of Webb (he's the reason I'm gettin dat GI Bill chedda) and I'd love to see this ticket. I think the chances of it happening are very, very low, but I'll keep hoping.
>>
>>67905877

I think webb already stated he wouldn't take a VP offer from trump.
>>
>>67907834
Yes
>>
>>67908045
Trump/Webb (or Webb in the cabinet) is the best ticket for vets. Trump for that VA reform and Webb for reforming our rules of engagement so soldiers no longer have to act like more lethal cops when in battle.
>>
"Muh true conservative" is a Republican primary meme. They'll still vote for him for having an R by his name. The politicians may threaten to support Hillary, but Republican voters hate Hillary enough to never do that.
>>
>>67907137
This guy gets it. Conservatism ain't what it used to be.
>>
>>67907137
The neocons have hijacked the liberty party. Republican has a couple different brands, but what it is now is hardly what it should be.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1691x2060) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1691x2060
Now post the war stories

The guy is a rock solid american hero.

Even if trump loses the election, he will just military coup the government.

Every general and soldier alive would side with Webb
>>
File: robo.jpg (530 KB, 1593x1080) Image search: [Google]
robo.jpg
530 KB, 1593x1080
>>67908541

Webb is so based jesus christ.

>Webb will never be on the ballot
>>
He should the Trump's VP, he only left the Republican party over the Iraq war. He seems reasonable and I think the contrast in their personalities would help to bring around some people who are turned off by Trump's personality.

>>67908109
I can't find that, got a source?
>>
If Trump chooses a democrat as his running mate he is as good as done
>>
>>67907973
So he changed?
And Trump is for the states deciding on gay marriage he is against the central government deciding on matters such a gay marriage.
>>
File: trumpwebb.png (363 KB, 495x699) Image search: [Google]
trumpwebb.png
363 KB, 495x699
>>67905877
>Why do people think Webb would be a good VP to trump?
Short version

1) He brings decades of political and leadership experience to the ticket - which Trump needs - while still being enough of a political outsider not to damage Trump's "anti-establishment" image.

2) His time as ASOD and SECNAV under Reagan brings major credibility to Trump's foreign policy and national security platforms.

3) His military service and decades of working on behalf of the VA will help Trump win over veterans and active service military in a big way.

4) His cool head and centrist political ideology will help temper Trump's rhetoric and help him appeal to Independents and disgruntled Moderate Democrats.

5) Being the first cross-party ticket in 150 years (the last being Lincoln-Johnson in 1864) would be perceived as a bold, revolutionary choice and would play into Trump's image as being someone willing to disregard party politics and work with both sides of the aisle to get things done.
>>
>>67909241
>>67909241
>implying his right wing base wouldnt already take a bullet for him
>implying the left isn't looking for any excuse to dump killary
>implying Trump didnt already win in January
Wew Lad you are a bit slow
>>
>>67908541
When he was running for the democratic nomination he got bashed by all the cucks after saying he killed an enemy in war. But everyone else on the stage said dumb shit like "BLM", "We need equality", "The one percent" and everyone ate it up.
I really don't understand what is wrong with this country, we applaud liars who pander to certain people for votes, but boo a war hero.
>>
>>67909369
please Kek, make it happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXiNqpWJpn8
>>
>>67905877
>Trump isn't a true conservative
No one cares. Conservatism is dead and conservatists killed it.
>>
>>67909987
>>67909987
I think he would bring over the good dems and leave nothing but cucks, california illegals, feminists, and BLM monkeys to vote for hillary. Unfortunately we have a lot of those in the US But it would make a nice good vs evil to the campaign
>>
>>67909987
>>67910246
Speaking as a lifelong (D) who just registered (I) this year, I can say with absolute certainty that there is a pretty sizable chunk of people like me in the Democratic Party - people who are fucking fed up with "social democrats" and "PC politics", people sick of watching our own party sell out struggling working class Americans in defense of ungrateful academic elites and welfare leeches.

There are tons of Democrats desperate for an alternative to Clinton or Sanders, and I genuinely believe a Trump/Webb ticket could be something that would win those disgruntled moderates over.
>>
>>67905877
he was an excellent governor in my home state
Virginia democrats aren't hard core liberals
>>67910085
also this
>>
The "true conservatives" aren't voting for Trump anyway. To balance that out, Hillary has lost a huge portion of the democrat voterbase.
>>
>>67905877
>And Webb is still a cuck, believes in fag marriage

this effects you?
>>
File: 1336326060179.jpg (175 KB, 572x576) Image search: [Google]
1336326060179.jpg
175 KB, 572x576
>mfw trump/webb
>>
Trump is running as a fiscal republican who wants to build a wall.

Idiots like Webb won't fit on that ticket.

Democrats have their candidates if they want them, they're not going to be part of the winning ticket this year.
>>
>>67905877
>He has a (D) next to his name
And one in his pants. Which is why he's smiling at OP.
>>
>>67911111
checked
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.